An Accidental Marriage

Oleh nagalaxmin

Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Info of Nithya
Info of Dhruv
Going to party
Going to party2
c
Sorry
In his office
Laughing
Wetting Bed
Accidental Marriage
Crying Her Life Out
Plan Failed
Wifey
Caring Husband
Awkward
Marrying Her Again
Missing
Gift
Little Intimate
Ice-cream
Ex girlfriend
Ex girlfriend 2
I Love You
Love
Black Saree
You are the reason for my smile
Jealousy
Guests
Pregnant
Our Last Kiss
changed cover
Miscarriage
coma
She Is Back
Discharge
Kidnapped
Perk's Of Being Rich
Second Honeymoon
Date
Party
Diabetes
Twins
Baby shower
It's Show Time
Prince and Princess
His Revenge
Epilogue
Not An Update
New story
New cover
new book
Released
Rishi story
kongfu Book link
update

Tit For Tat

19.1K 851 30
Oleh nagalaxmin

Nithya's pov...........

I'm in college with pinky and bhav,we are heading towards our classroom. I see my biggest enemy Sandhya,I don't know what was her problem with me not only Sandhya her whole gang is after me. Sandhya is good looking girl and spoiled rich kid. Sandhya benarjee, Banarjee group of constructions daughter. So you can guess she is too spoiled,her attitude is oh my god. She treats middle class people like dust and for me it is worse because of my friendship with Rohan. He doesn't give any damn to Sandhya he literally hates her and not to forget the great Anil Maheder. Maheder group of Industries, textiles and blah and blah and blah only son. So you can now figure it out why she treats me worse and I don't even give any damn to her.

"Look who is here Nithya."she eyed me and smirked at me.

God!I hate her.

Well me to.

"Hi Sandhya,how are you?"I smiled towards her because my dad told me 'always smile in any kind of situations. If you want to win against your enemy you have smile, your smile is the biggest weapon. So always smile.'

"We're is your bodyguard,I can't see him."

She is referring to Rohan. Because he always stands with me in any situation.

"He will be here soon."

"Hello Sandhya."my friends said in unison.

"We think you didn't see us right."it was bhav

"Well hello!"Sandhya said while brushing her hairs back.

"So I heard you and Rohan become girlfriend and boyfriend. Is that true?"

"Of course it is true. They are in relation now finally Rohan realize his feelings towards her."bhav said

"Feelings really you think he has any feelings towards pinky. He is just playing with her,what is so special about her."

"Yes she is special,for Rohan because she is not like you. Who think boyfriend is just for showoff and spending his money for your useless shopping."

Whoa nice hit bhav.

"How dare you,how can you talk to me like this?"

"You have to very thankful to me now. I'm just talking instead I mostly prefer to punch you right across your face for insulting my Friend in front of me."

I love you bhav.

"You don't know what can I do."

"I know, you can just yell at me but you don't know what I can do to you."

Another hit woaw.

Did I told you bhav was black belt holder. So she will beat first and then talk. My best friend I love her so much,not only her all my friends.

"What's happening here?"I heard Rohan's voice from my back. Rohan came beside pinky and put his hand on her shoulder in a protective way.

"Nothing Rohan Sandhya was telling us that you are just playing with her feelings,and she even said that pinky is so simple."bhav said while mischievously smiling towards Sandhya.

God this girl knows how to irritate Rohan and it's working. Rohan is angry,he was gritting his teeth and his hands became fists. He was ready to punch Sandhya in her face.

"Rohan don't get angry you know about her. She doesn't like pinky so she was jealous and whole college knows that she has crush on you so please come down."I tried to lighten the atmosphere but no he was way too much angry.

I saw Sandhya she was way too afraid now. I can see her forehead was sweating,she was trying very hard to not to show how scared she was now but it not working.

"Sandhya what the hell was your problem?"Rohan asked while shooting daggers in her way. She gulped audible and seductively smiled towards Rohan.

"Pinky take him and go to class."I interfered in between them and hoping pinky would understand my intention,she just nodded her head to me and dragged Rohan to our classroom.

"He asked question and he didn't listen to me. That's not fair."

"Sandhya,when did you stop doing this. They love eachother,and she loves Rohan for his personality, behaviour. Not for money,she was not like you who runs after money. So keep far away from them and this is my first and last warning to you."I said

"Mee too. Keep it in your mind, otherwise you have to taste my punch right across your face and trust me you will not like that right."bhav said and we two made our way to classroom. I heard her cursing from our back but we didn't care at all.

Some other day

Dhruv family and our family regularly meeting, sometimes in our home and sometimes in his house.

One day I woke up early in the morning so I decided to do carrot halwa my favourite. Before my parents wake-up I completed doing halwa. My mom said to give some halwa to dhruv's family while going for college and she packed it.

Dhruv's pov.......

I was in my balcony talking on phone withy clients and I saw Nithya coming in our home. We became friends now she forgive me and I like to irritate her. Suddenly one idea popped in my head and I smirked seeing Nithya. I went down and hide behind main door to scare Nithya.

"Booo"I said and came in front of Nithya,she was scared her one hand is on her chest and she is breathing heavily. I laughed seeing her.

"Dhruv......."she screamed my name probably irritate of my action and laughing. My mom came from kitchen running towards us"what happened Nithya"my mom asked very concerned. My whole family likes her so much.

"Aunty, nothing"

"You will pay for this."Nithya said and make her way towards my mom.

"Aunty here mom told me to give you this."she handed a box to my mom.

"What's this"mom asked.

"Carrot halwa aunty I made it in the morning. So mom packed it for you."

Carrot halwa I love that,I will complete it whole by myself only.

"Carrot halwa,you know Nithya Dhruv likes carrot halwa very much. He can complete it by himself."

Did your mom read your mind. How can she tell exact what you think.

Because she is my mom and she knows me very well.

"Ohhh"Nithya said and turned to face me.

"Come Dhruv let's have it."

"Ok"I made my way towards dinning table.

"Aunty I will leave now I have to attend college."she was smiling.

"Wait Nithya, Dhruv will drop you at college."mom said and eyed me I just shrug my shoulder "ok I will drop you,wait."

I completed my breakfast and me and Nithya went towards car and hopped in"to college."

"Hello Antony,how are you."

"I'm fine Nithya how are you."

"Fine"she smiled and about to start a conversation I interrupted her "Nithya,stop talking I worked till 2 am last night. I want to take a small nap,so please be silent."she just nodded her head and smiled towards me.

I closed my eyes soon sleep took over me. Antony woken me up and we were  in front of our office building. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked Antony"why are we here I told you to drop Nithya first at her college."

"I told him to take me to your office. You remember that you said that whenever I want to see your office I can come. So I want to see it today."Nithya said while controlling her laugh but why?even Antony also controlling his laugh but why?

What is so funny?

I just nodded my head and Nithya was first to step out of car. I walked in my office building and see receptionist eyes gone wide. She even doesn't wish me morning. I seen some of my employee also seeing me like I was a ghost are something and all are didn't wished me morning. What's really happening here?

I made my way towards lift suddenly Nithya stopped in her tracks and saw me "I will go and say hai to your receptionist,you go and wait for me in lift. I will join you."she said and I nod my head as yes. She walked to receptionist and I started to walk towards lift.

When I was in front of lift I see my reflection on silver doors of lift and I froze that's it I here Nithya's laugh and I glared at her. She was laugh while clutching her stomach and her eyes are closed. After they Antony, receptionist and some of my employees also busted in laugh and why not I was looking like a complete joker. Nithya designed my face like a joker,yes my lips are total red, even cheeks are red and my eyebrows were highlighted by her eyebrow pencil.

"Nithya stop there."I said and make my way towards her.

She listened to my voice and run from there shouting"tit for tat Dhruv". She turned and showed her tongue to me and started running out of the building.

I stopped following her because I don't want to embarrass myself more. I turned and see Antony composed himself from laugh "why didn't you told me about this"I asked him pointing my finger to my face.

"Sorry sir,but Nithya threaten me if I said something,she will kill me."Antony said in his defense.

"And you believed"

I went in lift,and to my office washroom. I saw my reflection in mirror and smiled to myself,she is crazy. I really look like a joker. I washed my face,I settled in my chair smiling for her stupidity. She always makes me smile,and what she said tit for tat really this girl is something. Suddenly my phone vibrated and a WhatsApp message appeared I opened it and it was from nithya. She sent me a photo I opened it and it was my joker face photo. She even clicked a picture, great. Just wait Nithya for my turn and smirked.

After sometime I merged in work.

Nithya's pov.......

I was laughing like a mad person from the moment I stepped in my classroom. Whole my friends asking me what happened,but I was not in the position to explain. After some time I controlled my laugh and explained everything to my friends and note there was Akash also present. I showed them dhruv's joker face photo and next second they all busted in laugh. We all laugh like crazy, untill our lecturer came and started class.

I'm not able to concentrate on the lecture because my brain is constantly flashing Dhruv joker face. I controlled very hard to not laugh in class. When it came lunch time I again busted in laugh.

Akash camed to me"making fun of my brother."

"Hey I'm sorry"

"It's ok,so after that what he told you so do something to you."

"What?no he didn't said anything"I shugh my shoulders.

"He didn't scolded you."Akash asked with wide eyes.

"No"

"Wow,this is new. I think he is changing."

"What?"

"Nothing,you are coming for dinner right?"

"Yes I will and my family."

"Good"

After that our classes are over and we headed towards our homes. Dhruv's family invites us for dinner and now I'm getting ready for that. We are in front of dhruv's home.

Dhruv's pov...........

My mom informed me that she invited Nithya's family for dinner. I got a chance to revenge Nithya and I got an idea thinking about it I smiled. I got ready and started on working on my plan. I took a balloon and filled it with water and kept it in my balcony. I was waiting for Nithya's family and I saw they are coming I smirked my self. Nithya now get ready for revenge I evil smiled. Once Nithya was under my balcony I dropped water balloon on Nithya and it landed on her directly and busted. I laughed while clutching my stomach. I went downstairs still laughing.

"Dhruv what's wrong with you."my mom started shouting at me.

"Sorry mom but it was tit for tat. Right Nithya."

"It's ok aunty,I made fun of him in morning and now it's his turn. So please let it go."

"Akshaya take Nithya to your room. Give her your clothes to change."

Nithya smiled to my mom and Went with Akshaya to change. I felt bad for her she was all wet. I decided to ask for sorry to her.

Nithya's pov........

This Dhruv is too much. Now wait Dhruv it's my turn. I changed my clothes and drying my hairs with towel.

"I'm sorry Nithya."Akshaya said

"Why?"I asked

"Because Dhruv bro did was wrong. I'm really sorry."she said placing her hands on my hands. I smiled

"No Akshaya I understand we are just pulling our legs that's it. You don't have to say sorry to me."

"But I'm sorry."suddenly I got an idea.

"Ok if you are really sorry then can you help me in pulling a prank on your bro!"

"Ok"she said excitedly and I smiled an explained her my plan.

"Wow I'm excited to do this Nithya."she is more than excited.

I took a towel and put some black powder on it and folded like no one can look black powder in towel. I took some white tape and me and Akshaya went down. I scanned for Dhruv and I saw he is talking on phone and I made my way towards dinning table and took a glass and stick tape on bottom of the glass and stick it to dinning table. It pressed it very hard and it stick with table very tightly. I took a seat just next to glass and I was waiting for Dhruv. I signalled Akshaya to send Dhruv to me.

Dhruv's pov.......

I was talking on phone suddenly Akshaya came to me and said Nithya cried in her room. I feel bad and I went to Nithya she was sitting on a chair and doesn't see me. I was about to say sorry she started coughing I filled a glass near her with water and lifted it but glass didn't came from dinning table. She was coughing very hard all my family and Nithya's family came towards us. I pulled glass very hard and next second water was all over on me. I was shocked and couldn't understand what was happened.

First Nithya and Akshaya started to laugh and continued all others then I understand it was Nithya's plan. I saw a tape in the bottom of the glass now I understand why this blady glass didn't come. I saw Nithya was laughing I glared at her. She composed herself and handed me a towel. I took it and rub my face.

Nithya again started laughing and others also joined her. I lifted my one eyebrow asking what happened now?why there are laughing again?

"Bro your face is nice"Akash said while laughing.

"What the hell,why are you all laughing at me again?"my voice was somewhat loud because I was hell angry.

"Bro see this!"he placed his phone in front of my face. Camera was opened I saw my face and my mouth hang open,with wide eyes. My whole face was covered with black powder. I subconsciously saw towel and it has black powder. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Seeing my reaction they all busted again. I glared to Nithya she composed her laugh.

"Tit for tat"she showed her tongue to me.

"Wait for my turn Nithya."I said with angry.

"Dhruv that's enough of your pranks. Don't you dare to prank her again,I will kick you out of the house."my mom shouted at me. She was hell angry at me,she was fuming in angry. I gulped and said "ok mom,I will not prank her."

I changed my clothes and had dinner. Nithya's family went to their house.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.1K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
1.7M 72.1K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
210K 14.8K 70
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
426 36 8
"My heart is hollow, and only you can fill it, yet it remains empty" ➴ Meera Kapoor, a 26 year old, who is married to a businessman called Dhruv Agga...