𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒉é𝒓𝒊 || JJK (Edi...

By AloisiaWiesze

"They say the most beautiful smile hides the darkest secrets." he says ruefully. Looking at her now, knowing... More

Monchéri
1: Great Expectations?
2: Solitude or Loneliness
3: Not your type.
4:A Dark Horse.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12: Choice, beyond amazing..
13:Forever , 'us'
14: Too young to be a grandmother.
15: Wrethmiers
16: Who cares about Prohibition?
17: Dooming Reality
18: I'm scared.
19 : Family .
20: Men's talk.
21: How good it feels.
22: A Month. And I've complete excess to you.
23:I Win Every Single Game.
24: The Šarms.
25: Unknown
26: The Night Is Still Young.
27: Messed up Morning
28. Metanoia
29: Serendipity
30: The Prom
friends are a blessing
31: Never Not
32: A formality
35: Pick Your Poison
36: infamous affairs
sea and snow
37: Expectations
38: Grateful
39: Stay
40: Accident?
41: Prosecution
42:
43: face off
44: eleven years ago
45: spin off
46: turn off
47: Set Off
48: Rip Off
49: Execution
50: Shades of Freedom
51: House of cards?
Epilogue

10.

314 82 7
By AloisiaWiesze

Her fragile form in my arms,
Made me soothe her back with my palms.

She's tired of being alone and is broken,
I'll have to get those words out which are unspoken.

This can be done when she has one thing in me , Trust,
And proving that I'm different from those stoics around her , is must.

.....

Jk*

I never conceited that I would be this much into someone , ever in my life.
We can never decipher what life and time has in store for us.
Before coming to Korea , I was probably the most blithe full person in the world,
No , actually 'before knowing this girl' would be more exact.

I have never been this attracted to anyone.
The very first day , at lunch , I tried to shrug it off , explaining myself that she's not my type. But the interaction at the diner changed everything within me.

From dumping girls in just a single day , here I am , engulfing one in my arms, trying to relax her , thinking ways of keeping her close to me , just me , and never letting go of this hold I have on her.
This revamp me is so unexpected, but I like it this way.

Thanks to that one glance , which made me intrigued with you.
Thanks to that courage which lead me to the deck , that night.
Thanks to my strong insights which forced me up to this step.
Thanks to that stupid brain of mine , which has now set an example of worst confession ever

Her sobs ratchet down . She slightly receded, wiping her now swollen red face abruptly.

"I'm sorry , your t-shirt.."

"It's fine. How are you feeling?"

"Light. Thank you."

"Anytime. "

The third wheel was back. Just like that stupid character in an interesting movie , who makes it suck at parts.
I wonder how does she feel  about this silence.
She doesn't seem to be bothered by it, unlike me.

But this silence is not that pestering as well. For it is the occasion when I get the calm glimpse of her beautiful face.
She definitely looks like a foreigner, neither like those in California, nor those from any neighboring country.

Those big eyes make her look so surreal. Like some French or English Actress .

Her upturned lashes , now wet , look more beautiful. The red snub nose and cheeks are now in the shadow of orange tint of setting sun.

There's a mole near her earlobe , one on the right side of her straight nose , and two very light ones on the right cheekbone which are aligned in such a way , that if you pinch the soft skin between those moles , you'll get an elephant .

But still , the dark one on her lip , neither too big nor to small , but really noticeable , is my favourite.

"Me and my mother , just the two of us , used to live happily , like a real family . She was an excellent single mother.
I could not ask more from her.

Four years ago , my dad just called her ,stating that he knows about me , and that he wanted a custodianship .
He lured her telling that he could give her and me a better , luxurious life . My mother didn't agree for long , but then something happened , probably a threat or so , and my mom agreed with him . I know that she was forced.

For a year I was really doing fine with my dad's family . His actual wife and kids were all ok , though we didn't talk much , they never bullied or pestered me . But then one day , after returning from school my mother was gone . They told me she had gone for a business trip with dad . I could not talk to her , could not see her , and that's when the nightmare started .
For all these three years she never returned home from that business trip.
I was allowed to see her at my birthdays at the hospital she has been .
They tell me that she's ill , and so does she , but I know she's not . She can't be . She has been forced for stupid shits by my so called father.
But she won't tell me . When I didn't show up at the lunch today , I had gone to see her at the hospital.
It's not even my birthday.
Yet he took me there .
I ... I have no idea whether I will be seeing her anymore or not.

Maybe ... maybe it was our last meeting."

Her voice broke as tears slipped down her already wet eyes.
There is this thing that I hate the most now . These tears. She doesn't deserve them .

" I'm sorry .
I don't know how to react though.
I mean , I can't think that I would survive a day without my mom safe and happy.

I'm not trying to be over smart or anything , but which hospital ?"

"Huh?"

" I promised my dad to not to say a word about this today morning , but I guess , I can be a little selfish.
So , I want you to be very reliable with this.
My father has been a CIA , and the amazing thing is that I got to know this today only .
So I guess we can help your mom out . If you tell the Hospital's name."

" A CIA?"

" Chief Investigation Agent of the nation ."

"Why are you telling me that your father is a CIA.? It has to be a Secret."

Utterly bewildered,
she said in a mere whisper. God she's cute.

"Not from you , maybe . So will you tell? As far as I think it should be Severance?"

" Huh? Yeah . How did you find out.?"

"Intuition . Mm no , I think common sense . C'mon your father would keep her in the best hospital in Seoul , he won't let be seen visiting any other hospital. "

" Yeah. "

She said chuckling , looking down .

" We should go.
I even have to take my things back from locker.
It's five thirty already!"

She panicked , watching her watch , widening the already so big eyes..

"Don't tell me you have guards and all to take you back on time , and spies to report to your father."
I joked , leading her out.

" Can't be sure about the last part though."
Finally , that sweet laughter could be heard.

3rd April 2020, this date will be memorable.

I hope , for long.
..............

The ride back to school was quiet, if you ignore her panicking over Tzuyu searching for her , her father calling her for her phone was still in locker, her father would not have sent some guard and bla bla bla..

She mentioned that she didn't want to be the reason of my troubles upon being seen by her so called Dad , but all I wanted was to meet that duckhead in person .

She's kind of a shy girl , at times .
I did notice when she was examining my face whilst I drove , just like I do when she's not attentive , but maybe she too noticed . She's not a fool.

Returning back from the school with her things , a stylish DK bagpack , her cellphone and that shy smile , she approached me .

Few kids were still in school , maybe the football team practicing , but it was just us and some cars in the driveway.
Tucking a strand of hair behind, she faced me ,
biting down her lips , she gazed me.

Hell did I just rhyme in my mind. What else is this girl gonna make me do.?

" I will call one of my Dad's drivers to pick me up. Tzuyu had left earlier and had texted me . She will be late I guess.
I had a nice time . And Thank you so much for listening to me."

She said with a sly smile.
This girl has to drop off this innocent kid comportment or I'm gonna blow off soon.

Taking a deep breath I began,

" Pleasure was mine. And sorry for making the first confession in your like so odd. And thanks to you too for accepting."

" It's not a deal Jeon , that we are thanking each other like this.
And it was an honest confession plus out of the box indeed. "

" You gave me my surname as nickname?"

" I have been calling you that since the first time we talked." She said with a cute shrug . And that's when my dirty mind hit it .

" So you mean you would have accepted it sice then ,
Giving me a nickname at the first meet."

I said with my signature smirk , and yes , it hit right in place. Yo man , no one in this world can be untouched by the Jeon Jungkook's smirk.

" It's your surname Jungkook , don't hang yourself so high . "

Ok so people don't say that, women are sharp with words , for anything.

My reaction earned a laugh from her . It sounds perfect.

" I didn't mean to hurt your ego Jeon."
We laughed , for the first time together.

A honking car caught our attention .
A middle aged man , around forty came out of that Mercedes.

Maybe someone related to the girl in front of me, now, my girl.

I glanced at her , and I could sense , whoever this person is , she's not okay with him being here at this hour .
Or maybe him witnessing us together and that too, this late.

"Your sister called to pick you up when school ended . And here you come , past three hours the supposed time . "

The man eyed me questioningly .
...............

A/N
kindly forgive my mistakes.
Gamsahabnida for reading.
Stay safe . Stay home .
V I R U S
only I and U can break the chain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1K 7
harry becomes a neko?! he has a mate ?!
523K 16.8K 37
"Why did I fall in love with someone who wasn't even mine" They both looked at each other from across the table. ~~~~ "She's my brother's girlfrien...
6.3K 163 11
Harry has a problem catching up with life after being dumped by an asshole named James. He visits a strip club, because his friends makes him. Tommo...
11.9K 295 35
Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents were traitors. Because of this she is al...