KISS IN THE DARK || Kth + Pjm...

By __pollyanna

Well as it says in the cover. It started with a kiss in the dark. // A story where two people who didn't re... More

Author's Note ♥
The First Kiss
Something's Changed
The Weird Pull
The Wrong Choice
The Right Choice!
FRIENDS ?
Small Touch
Nickname
A Little Hope
Resisting?
Alcohol and Jealously
Must Be Nice
Birthday Wish
A Promise
To The Beach
And They Kiss
Where I Feel Safe
Say It Again
THE NIGHT ♥
Can't Wait Anymore
3 AM Thoughts
Tell Me, I Wanna Know
Stupid Thoughts
Our Special Place ♥
ALWAYS
Lets Get It
The Damn Lace Shirt

THE WEDDING

3.3K 195 211
By __pollyanna

CHAPTER 27

Jimin and Taehyung walked inside the main hall. Everybody looked at them worriedly but Jimin just shook his head in assurance that everything's okay. Even though he can tell the younger was pretty tensed up.

They all find the seats around the tables as arranged. After looking around for about 20 minutes the "newly weds" make their way onto the large stage on the far left from where they were sitting.

Taehyung, who was holding Jimin's hand under the table where the snacks were being served, tightens his grip around it. Jimin leans closer whispering words of comfort in his ear.

Jimin's also had his trust broken. But to imagine a friend that you confided your biggest secrets and fears in break it is just...its heartbreaking. Ofcourse there's no comparison between what Jimin and Taehyung went through, but for him to imagine a friend breaking your trust is much more worse.

Everyone around the table kept looking towards the stage and back at Taehyung, eyes filled with concern. Except of course Eun who couldn't understand what was going on so decided to shut her mouth because everyone seemed pretty bothered by something.

"Oh my God he's so handsome, Jungkook look"

The poor girl screamed in hopes of breaking the tension which only backfired when Taehyung finally looked up to look at THE man himself.
Yoon Ho Rae, the man who single handedly destroyed Taehyung's trust from friendships and in general.

He's never been able to trust anyone, he hates to think about it but it took a lot from him to come in terms with the fact that Jimin would probably never leave him.

In reality the thought still bugged him until he poured his heart out to Jimin. They talked about his fears, they went to the fountain every other night after talking about their pasts.
They sit in silence for some time and everything becomes better.

He trusts Jimin completely now. But that doesn't mean that looking at Rae doesn't bother him. He knows that Jimin understands, the older himself is very much uncomfortable talking about the "guy" who used him. He always keeps saying that its in the past but Taehyung knows it hurts him.
But Jimin has finally moved on.

Taehyung never did.

Only now that he sits here looking at Rae, he realizes that he was in fact holding on. He acts cold with random people who doesn't even bother him because he doesn't wanna seem fragile for people to sweep inside and poke at his heart.
His walls exist because of this man.

Taehyung wasn't like this. He was a free man. Loved partying, meeting new people, getting drunk, talk about random shit to people.
He was a carefree guy.
This man took everything from him, but that isn't what bothers Taehyung. He's bothered because he let him take it, he's holding onto the anger and betrayal he felt.

He wasted his two years hating this man, reserving himself from all the happiness and good he could've gotten before, reserving himself from people, from Jimin.

He remembers the first time he saw Jimin. P

FLASHBACK

Yoongi had called him to meet everyone, he knew everyone much before then Jimin did.

He made his way into the cafe, but his heart stopped when he saw a small yet gorgeous boy sitting beside his Hobi hyung, but he kept his poker face on.
And even though he has mastered the art of covering his emotions since the betrayal he just couldn't keep his eyes in control.

He took in the breathtaking figure of this unknown man, brown hair and beautiful eyes, his nose so small and an urge erupted inside Taehyung to poke it, cute cheeks which looked round with a red tint on them, but his jaw was as sharp as a knife, and finally the lips, Taehyung could drool at how juicy they looked.
A plain black shirt with earrings and lots of rings on his fingers, no.. Tiny fingers.

And as he got closer their eyes finally met, Taehyung looked at him and saw the life in those eyes, once he had those eyes. But then the brown haired man looked away and the tint got more evident and the guy looked away. Is he blushing? Taehyung thought.

And even though Jimin looked away. He couldn't. He just kept taking him in, Taehyung found out that he had a type that day. And this guy was clearly that. But his walls didn't allow that.

He kept staring and Jimin finally returned the action. They both got lost in each other's eyes. He remembered Yoongi calling him for some reason which he doesn't know.
And as much he enjoyed the site, he was afraid.

"I can't stay"

He said still not looking away from Jimin but talking to his hyung who replied. Taehyung then understood why he was called.

He finally, just out of pure habit and manners of being in a elite family took his hand out for the man to shake, still not getting his name.

But when he heard the beautiful voice. He knew, he was in danger and then came the fatal weapon.
The most gorgeous smile he has ever seen. Literally.

"Park Jimin. Nice to meet you"

Taehyung was about to give in but his inner voices won.
Walls Taehyung! No! He'll break your trust! No!
And so he turned on the cold mode.

"Kim Taehyung"

He said, their hands touched and Taehyung was gone. But obviously he didn't stay for trouble.

He got over the infatuation after a few weeks.
And now he's smiling at his own stupidity. Only if he didn't hold on to the anger and insecurities.

Flashback Ends

Now he sits here, after 2 and a half years later. Holding the same man's hand for support, the love of his life. And even though he just joked about marrying him about an hour ago.

In that moment he knew, this was the one for him.

The realization was pretty amazing and gave him much more confidence, he finally gave a big squeeze to Jimin's hand and Jimin who was trying to calm him down looked at him again with concerning eyes. But Taehyung gave him a genuine smile.
Even though Jimin was worried about why Taehyung suddenly started smiling, he knew it was a genuine smile.

Taehyung stood up and everyone stood up with him, anxious at what was happening but Taehyung waved them all down. Yoongi raised an eye but didn't say anything.

The dark head took Jimin's hand in his and made his way to the stage where everyone was congratulating the couple and getting their pictures clicked for magazines and to let their presence known to the media.

Jimin still confused at what happened finally realized where they were going. He panicked a little in his head but he had to be confident for Taehyung.
So he pulled his shit together, kept his head high and intertwined his fingers with Taehyung giving him one of his assuring smiles and Taehyung was already at peace.

They walked over the stage area and waited until it cleared out a little bit of all the fame hungry businessmen.
Rae didn't notice who was standing beside him and carelessly motioned them for the photo and Taehyung kept his poker face high for everyone to see.

Finally they both reached towards the couple, Jimin gave a genuine congrats to the bride as she looked absolutely beautiful, when Taehyung went over towards Rae, the purple head stayed behind.

"Long time no see"

Taehyung said with a smirk, confidence oozing out of his voice and only growing as he saw Rae's face pale a little since the incident.
Petty fucker didn't even show his face after that day, of course Taehyung hated him but its time to let go.

"Taehyu~ Mr. Kim."

Rae said, clearly uncomfortable.

"Congratulations, I hope there are no lies in this relationship"

Taehyung taunted him, Rae becoming more and more uncomfortable. His wife doesn't know about the shitty things he's done and he doesn't want her to find out.

"Taehyung I~"

"I don't care about an explanation. The me of 2 years ago did.. I don't

I don't have time to hold a grudge against you.. I just hope we never cross paths"

Taehyung said and motioned Jimin to get a picture, reluctantly the older obliged. He introduced them to Jimin who btw already knew who he was and after the picture getting clicked they left.
Well..
Taehyung left but Jimin stayed for a second.

"He might forgive and forget..
But I won't.. And again..
Congratulations"

He said, and left with a smirk when Rae's face showed discomfort at the words.

Taehyung who was waiting on the side with questioning brows asked Jimin what he said but the older just waved and chuckled before they left for the their table where everyone was sitting.

They all settled down and the others too got their presence stamped. They all went to attack the food and suddenly very slow music started playing, Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand and took him to the dance floor.

"I've been practicing"

He whispered in Jimin's ear and the older blushed. Jimin put his left hand on Taehyung's shoulder and lacing his other hand with younger's left hand, whose right hand was on Jimin's petite waist.

They swayed for a few minutes and followed some steps according to the music and Jimin could say that Taehyung has indeed been practicing, and is learning pretty quickly.

More people joined in and the number only increased, the song's end was near and Taehyung let Jimin's waist go for him to roll out and twirl back around in his arms.
But when he was twirling Jimin back, he stopped and pulled Jimin in right before the last twirl making the older's back hit the dark head's chest.

But that wasn't all, Jimin flushed and his breathing hitched when Taehyung hovered over him a little from behind, teasing Jimin's neck and earlobe, completely enjoying the music and swaying side to side.

Jimin gripped Taehyung's hand as it reached under Jimin's blazer, slowly tracing his thumb over the fabric covering his v line.

Taehyung smirked as his attacks made Jimin breathless, the older's toe curled inside his dress shoes. But then suddenly the music changed into more of pop as more people gathered the stage.
Rich people who're expected to maintain a class, obviously weren't acting the way, maybe its just the alcohol.

But Jimin was too occupied, his mind focusing on the touch that was slowly captivating him. Jimin's inner sexy self came out as he grabbed Taehyung's hair pulling him in while grinding himself on him.
He made sure Taehyung's hand doesn't leave his waist, as he rolled his hips according to the music making his admirer and boyfriend to loose his shit.

Jimin left breathy moans into his ears. Biting his lip, every move seductive than the one before. Taehyung was turned the fuck on.
Previous remarks made its way into his head.

I'll let you take me right here. Right now.

He eagerly turned Jimin around who stilled for a second at the abrupt action. But Taehyung suddenly kissed him, heatedly.
As if trying to fuck his mouth with his tongue. Reaching out for more as Jimin grabbed Taehyung's shirt.

As they caressed each other's tongue, sucking and biting. But after realizing where they are the younger pulls away as Jimin reaches out for more unconsciously.

"Patience love"

Taehyung says, its taking him so much to not just throw Jimin on a table and fuck him until their bodies give up. Won't be the first time.
But patience.
Taehyung kisses Jimin's eyes and rests their foreheads together. The thought of Rae nowhere near his mind.

Only Jimin.

They got off of the dance floor, frantically looking for any hyung but couldn't. Finally they find Jungkook and Eun who were just making their way towards the dance floor.
Eun laughs teasingly at how flushed and eager they both look. Their needs clearly visible on their faces.

"We're leaving"

That's all he says and Jungkook smirks and Taehyung flicks his forehead before leaving. The eagerness in each step. They basically ran towards their car, holding hands and long forgetting about the media.

Only each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So how was it?

Broke my word limit today too. 👉👈

Also,

What's the most useless talent you have?

Me: I can completely flip my tongue. Like totally upside down. Idkw 😅

Sorry for any typos and mistakes.

Thankyou for reading ❤️

Please Stay Safe ✨
...

Byeeeeeee

[10.04.20]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.4K 17
a story where jeon Jungkook got to feel the feeling of love at first sight when he saw Kim taehyung for the first time..this is a clean and a very ha...
982K 38.5K 83
Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook ff *completed* The story contains: 🤬 s...
107K 6.1K 110
When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent fluff ball and just couldn't stop thinking...
280K 15.5K 50
#1-topjungkook 🤩💜 24th May 2019 #1-bottomjimin 🤩💜 25th April 2019 #8-detectiveJeon 🤩💜 28th April 2019 Read the intro. A jikook fanfic. (Jungko...