Age Aint Nothing But A Number

By realspills

18-year-old Sagi, is still trying to convince Daisy to be in a relationship with him. She's still stuck on ho... More

1:
2
3:
4:
5:
6:
8:
9
10
11
12
13:
14
15
16
17:
18
19
20:
21:
22
23
24
25
26:
27:
28
29
30
31
32
33
34:
35:
36
37:
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53: Epilogue
54 : Wasted Love

7:

1.8K 93 92
By realspills

Sagi Christian Newton

Sabrina opened the door so I walked in and leaned down to peck her lips. When I pulled back she looked at me and raised one eyebrow.

"Whoa, you wanna tell me what that was?" She asked softly looking up at me.

"A kiss." I said leaning down again but this time I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled back and stepped back.

"No duh Sagi. What does it mean."

"Kiss me back gurl damn." I snapped getting frustrated. "You act like you don't wanna kiss a nigga, the fuck."

"Ohhh..." She said laughing than pointed at me. "Daisy played yo goof ass didn't she."

I mugged her making her laugh, "Wow so you come back crawling to me? So what the fuck am I the rebound? Huh? That's my role in your life? Lemme tell you something Sagi, I ain't nobodies option. I'm the option."

I chocked her and pulled her towards me, "Girl shut the fuck up and kiss me back."

"No Sagi stop!" She exclaimed making me rub my temples. "Tell me what the fuck it is."

"You're mine." I said giving her eye contact than my phone ringed. I looked at it and saw it was Daisy.

"Mhmm...you needa get that?" She asked pointing to my phone. "Boy."

I trapped her in a corner and put my hands above her, "Quit beautiful. Stop acting like that. That ain't my bitch anymore."

"Damn, so you get rid of em like that? So if I piss you off, you gone ditch me than the next day call somebody else yours."

"Actually it's been 5 days." I said shrugging. "But that's besides the point. The point is, imma stop acting so fucking stupid and obviously be with the girl that's all about me."

She smacked her lips and looked away, "Been about you since i first laid eyes on you. Unfortunately."

"Look, I'll prove it to you. Come chill with me at my sisters spot today."

"Hold up, hold up." She said putting her hand on my chest. "I get to come chill with the fam on the first day? You must really like me."

"Look, I'm done with Daisy. I'm ready to give all my attention to you my beautiful brown skin love."

"Man watch you gone stop feeling like this soon as she pop up on your doorstep bascially ready to throw that cooter cat on you."

I laughed, "Girl you gone come or not? Shit. I'm not finna keep talking to you about that girl."

"Lemme get my shoes."

Picture of Sabrina

-

"Oh shit." I heard Cortez say as I walked in with my arm wrapped around Sabrina.

"Damn is that Sabrina?" Nazi asked nudging Havo. "Am I tweaking?"

"Nah nigga you ain't tweaking." Havo said laughing. "My nigga."

"Hey Havo." Sabrina said hugging him.

"What's up beautiful." Havo said winking at me.

"Sire bro! We finna see a cat fight tonight." Cortez shouted walking away.

"Why bro. Dayummm..." Sire said widening his eyes. "This you?"

Sabrina looked at me so I looked at her, "Well. You gone answer?" She asked giving me eye contact.

I noticed Daisy walked out the kitchen and froze. Her mouth was slightly opened. Sabrina locked eyes with her and crossed her arms.

"Get ready to rumble!" Sire said dapping up Cortez.

"What's going on?" Serenity asked walking into the family room.

"You don't see this new bitch here?" Daisy asked pointing at Sabrina. "This you?"

"Yes, you must be Daisy." Sabrina said keeping it real cute.

"Awn cute you know about me." She said laughing. "Damn so was you the bitch he went to when he needed to vent about me."

"Nah I'm the bitch he went to vent to when yo stupid ass went back to yo ex. I appreciate you though, you let me have a good nigga. Something yo dumb ass ruined for yo cheating ass ex." Sabrina said clapping her  hands at the end.

"Bitch you cla-"

"I haven't called you a bitch not once, so I'm expecting you to do the same. I haven't acted an ass yet, but keep testing me and you'll get the reaction you want."

Sire clapped his hands and nudged Cortez, "Man what?! I like her."

Serenity agreed and smiled at me. Daisy smacked her lips, "What real friends I have."

"You played with Sagi, why the hell would we keep supporting that sis?" Cortez asked laughing.

"You know what imma go. Y'all play make believe with this hoe."

Sabrina turned and looked at me, "Sagi, you ain't got shit to say?"

"What give her the reaction she wants?" I asked laughing. "She wants me to say some shi-"

"And I find it funny how I don't have shit to worry about, but boom here you are with this young ass bitch." Daisy snapped pointing at Sabrina rolling her eyes

"I'm 20 sweetie. Still older." Sabrina said laughing. "Don't assume...."

"Man ain't nobody sweating you Daisy. Told you i was done right." I snapped grabbing Sabrina hand pulling her towards the couch.

"I'll catch y'all later." Daisy said walking out the house quickly.

"Well, hi I'm Serenity. Sagi sister." Serenity said introducing her self.

The rest of the gang introduced their self but Paisley sat in the corner acting weird and shit.

"What's your name?" Sabrina asked looking at her.

"Paisley, Daisy's sister." She said giving her phone her attention again.

"Um can I talk to you?" Sabrina asked looking down at me. I looked away from my phone and nodded. She grabbed my hand and started dragging me to the foyer.

"I don't feel comfortable." She said starting to pace back and forth. "paisley is acting real shady. And I understand Daisy is her sister and everything but shorty don't know me you feel me. And if she feels like you're really her brother than i feel like she should be supportive of what you got going on. They knew it would get messy with y'all messing around anyway."

I grabbed her waist to stop her from pacing, "Aye. Fuck them ight. I'm with you, i like you. I wanna be with you."

"You know you just like yo damn sister." Cortez said walking out the front door.

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know, i'm finna go figure out though. But look, i like you. I wanna be with you they opinions don't change my feelings towards you alright."

"Promise?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Promise baby ight. I'm finna go talk to this nigga real quick. Go in there and keep being you, they'll like you okay." I pecked her lips then stepped outside.

"The fuck does that mean!" I snapped at Cortez soon as I walked out.

"Whoa watch yo tone little nigga." he snapped smoking again.

"No bro the fuck you mean i'm like my sister. Nigga i'm like Sagi."

"The minute one relationship don't work out, you immediately hop to the next like damn stop relax and get yourself together."

I chuckled and pointed at myself, "Look here I know what the hell im doing . You don't gotta worry about me."

"See and y'all tempers. Think y'all know everything and got it under control but y'all don't." He said shaking his head.

"No you think it's coo to comment on what i'm doing. Daisy obviously wasn't serious . Obviously didn't wanna be with me. That love shit was false and for me i really love that girl but that ain't enough for her. I shouldn't have to keep fighting and tryna prove myself Cortez." I ranted starting to talk with my hands.

"Okay nigga i agree , but what i'm saying is stop hopping from chick to ch-"

"How the fuck am i hopping from chick to chick when i only considered fucking with two girls honestly. I'm not hopping from shit. You're assuming and that's fucking you up."

"Honestly i don't care bro." He said hissing as he took a drag. "It's not my life it's yours. Just telling you just like your sister and that's gonna fuck you up.

"You commenting and shit sounds like you care." I said shrugging a little. "Maybe it's just me though."

"Bye Sagi. I ain't f-"

"Bitch! He didn't date you so the why the fuck you making shady ass post ! Stupid ass hoe!" I heard Sabrina yell and i'm outside.

"Stop bro , Serenity gone diffuse the shit. If it don't go away in 3 minutes we'll go in. " He said stopping me. 

"Nah bro , I know how her temper can be when she mad." I said rushing in the house.

"Hoe i swear if you wasn't pregnant." She said shaking her head.

"Bitch the fuck is you gone do."

"What's going on!"

"Sagi I'm ready to go now!" She demanded pushing past me. "And i find it funny how these niggas claim to love you and only want what's best for you. But wants you to stay with a bitch that plays with your heart."

"Nah my problem is you walking up in here acting friendly like you know us and shit bitch." Paisley snapped pointing at her.

"Because that's me! Stupid dumb dumb ass bitch! I tried my best Pooh , I tried my best not to disrespect her but she's taking me there." I grabbed her and pulled her to my side.

"Yeah Sagi check that wack ass hoe."

"Everybody just shut the fuck up!" Me and Serenity snapped at the same time.

"This my bitch." I said same time as Serenity said "That's his girl."

"See." Cortez said chuckling making me roll my eyes.

"Correct me if i'm wrong but it was you that said Daisy didn't deserve me. Right or wrong?"

"Damn right." Sabrina said i'm guessing agreeing.

"Yes Sagi i -"

"Nah shut the fuck up you had yo damn moment." I snapped making everybody mouth a o shape.

"Sagi watch how you talk to my girl."

"Should've told you bitch watch how she talk to my bitch simple as that. But you didn't so I don't wanna hear shit you gotta say."

"Hey! We are family and what we're not about to do is sit and fall out over somebody we don't even fucking know." Serenity snapped pointing toward Sabrina. "No offense."

"I'll be in the car-" I snatched her up and looked down at her. "Or not."

"Chill yo ass out girl." I said licking my lips. "Look bro me and Daisy. Done ! And y'all know why. So if i feel like a girl is serious enough to meet y'all the least y'all could do is make her feel welcomed and get to know her but y'all didn't and i'm disappointed as fuck. Thought y'all knew better than that."

"I'm saying man Sabrina coo as hell." Nazi said making me mug him. "Damn too soon."

"Shut yo stupid ass up sometimes." Havo said smacking his lips. "Bitch it ain't the right time."

"Like I was saying. Get me and Daisy out of yo head. I'm moving on i'm letting go and so are y'all. Don't worry about what me and mines got going on. Now you know i'm protecting her cause she's my girls i have no problem going off of you niggas."

"Sagi, i don't like her." Paisley said laughing.

"Okay , i'm starting not to like you honestly . And you're family so that's pretty damn deep." I said bluntly giving her eye contact. "You commenting on me and who i'm dating like you my bitch or something. You want me?"

"What!" Paisley asked scrunching her face up.

"Look y'all don't gotta like her but you gone respect her." I said noticing she's was blushing.

"Maybe next time. Next time don't walk in her so welcoming bitch." Paisley said shrugging.

"Paisley chill what the fuck." Sire snapped looking her up and down. "This ain't you nigga. Stop tryna be like yo damn sister all the fucking time."

"We out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.6K 50
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
6.4K 328 26
When you're a twenty-three year old millionaire, you think you know everything. Sometimes, it takes the right woman to show you that you didn't know...
192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...
530 104 42
Ezra grew up as the only child the perfect daughter and hire to the Addington company . She lived a perfect life fancy clothes and expensive cars. Sh...