His Pure Beauty

By Squishy_Potatoe

As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Other Characters
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
*Tears*

Chapter 27

9.7K 294 11
By Squishy_Potatoe

Alaska

Darkness

That was all I could see. I was drifting and falling at the same time. And there was nothing and no one near me.

"Alaska."

Her voice sounded everywhere. It was soft and loud at the same time.

She appeared in font of me like a vision. Or a ghost.

She looked like me yet different at the same time. Her blonde hair floated around her like silky tendrils. she had blue eyes and was dressed in a white dress that fell over her body like a cloak. The only word I could use to describe her... was: PURE.

"Who are you?" I asked softly.

"I'm you. Only from a previous life." She spoke.

"I don't understand. What happened?" I asked.

"You have awoken."

"What?" I asked. My head was spinning, reeling with questions and knowledge that I couldn't make sense of. "What am I?"

"You're her creation. Their queen." She said.

"Who's creation?"

"The moon. She created us as their queen. And we created them." She explained. Her voice was calm and melodic, sounding like music as it drifted around in my mind.

"Am I... Am I dead?" I asked softly.

"No, little one. You've been awoken by her."

"You're being very cryptic." I said, feeling frustrated that she wasn't giving me any straight answers.

"Because you're asking questions you already know the answer to." She whispered.

She floated towards me and our faces was now inches from each other.

"I don't know anything!" I said.

"When you wake up... you will know EVERYTHING." She whispered and connected her lips to my forehead.

And the last thing I felt, was an overwhelming sense of peace washing over my body.

My eyes opened slowly and I blinked rapidly as my eyes tried to adjust to the light. The first thing I noticed was that I was in Micah's room. And my mind immediately reached out to feel his presence. My heart fluttered at the realisation that he was close to me, but he wasn't with me.

"Luna! Are you alright? Are you hurt? Should I get the doctor?" Arty's panicked voice reached me and I sat up slowly.

I smiled at him and shook my head. "I'm fine Art. But I could really use a shirt." I said blushing as I realised I was half naked. "Of course Luna!" He said quickly and rummaged through the drawers. He pulled out one of Micah's shirts and I put it on.

"I'm so sorry Luna! It was all my fault! If I hadn't left you alone..." He started.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Art I'm fine. See? Nothing happened." I said and stood up from the bed.

I stretched my body and smiled as I didn't feel anymore pain. Arturo gaped at me and his eyes widened.

"Luna... your injuries. They're gone." He whispered.

I nodded and smiled, already knowing why. I didn't how I knew... I just... knew.

It was because of what I am. I could heal myself and others. Wolves especially.

I felt the overwhelming need to be with Micah. Maybe it was because I haven't seen him in a while and haven't been with him. Or maybe it was because I could feel that he needed me.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Outside with Regan." Arty said softly.

"Come on. Let's go stop him from killing his brother." I spoke and his face took on an expression of shock.

I turned and walked out of the room, Arturo following me like the loyal guard I know Micah has appointed him as.

And when I stepped out of the house, I saw Micah shove his hand into Regan's back and Regan let out a cry of pain. I frowned and stepped closer.

"Enough." I spoke softly, knowing he could hear me.

His body tensed up and he froze. I could hear his rapid heart beat from across the clearing. I knew if he killed his brother now out of anger he would regret it later. And I didn't want him to have that kind of hate for himself in the future.

Gasps sounded through the pack as me and Arturo walked through them.

Micah pulled his hand from Regan's back, blood running down his wound as he fell to the ground. Regan's body shook from the pain and he groaned as his body trembled.

Micah rushed to me and pulled me into his arms. "I thought I lost you." He whispered in my ear. I snuggled my head in his chest and allowed him to hold me. "You'll never loose me." I said through the bond.

"Oh baby... I'm so sorry I wasn't there." He returned. I smiled and pulled away, looking into his eyes, but making sure he didn't feel submissive. He leaned down and his lips met mine in a soft and sweet kiss. "I've missed you." I said.

He pulled away and stared down at me and I could feel the love he felt for me at that moment, radiating through the bond.

I pulled away from him completely and slowly walked over to Regan. He looked up at me and frowned. "If your going to kill me, get it over with." He spat.

"Alaska get away from him!" Micah spat, but I ignored him.

I frowned and knelt in front of him, ignoring the growl that left Micah's lips.

I took Regan's face in my hands and forced his eyes to meet mine. I didn't feel any hate or resentment towards him. Not even anger. Only love. Not the kind of love I felt for Micah. But the love you would feel for your brother or sister.

I inhaled softly and let my fingers trace over the injuries on his face. He flinched, but one by one the cuts and bruises on his body disappeared as the energy left my fingers, floating onto his skin.

He gasped and his eyes widened as they looked into mine.

"W-what are you doing?" He asked in a trembling voice.

"You are not a rogue anymore Regan. Go to your pack of rogues and bring them to me. Tell them they are under my protection and they won't be harmed." I said and stood up.

"What?! Are you crazy?" Micah spat, taking my hand in his and turning me towards him.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine in concern.

I felt my mind prickle like needles at it searched for the information I needed.

"We did not create you to be separate, Micah." I said softly. His eyes widened and I turned to Regan who was staring at me with the utmost adoration.

"Go." I commanded.

He bowed before me. "Yes, my queen." He said and in the blink of an eye he sped away.

"Alaska... what is going on?" Micah asked me, backing away slowly.

I didn't know how to put it into words without overwhelming him and everyone around us. I was still getting used to the idea of what I am myself.

So I stepped towards him and took his face in my hands. His eyes turned black and I smiled up at him. And in front of everyone I stood on my toes and connected our lips. He groaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist.

And then I let the energy flow out of my touch and into his body, letting my mind transfer the knowledge onto him.

He pulled back abruptly and took a step back from me, love and adoration evident in his eyes as they met mine. My heart rate sped up considerably as I realised the love I felt for the man standing in front of me.

And then he did something I never thought I would ever see him do.

He knelt down in front of me, and bowed his head to the ground. "My queen." He whispered.

I looked up and everyone in the pack around us knelt down with him and bowed his head.

An overwhelming feeling of pride and loved filled me as my eyes took in the beautiful creation our moon has made.

___________________________________

AAWWWWWW so there you go guys! I hope you are all clear on what she is actually!

How many of you guessed right?

Remember to vote and comment if you like the story.

TEAR: Only 2 more chapters to go until the book is finished... I'm actually really sad about it. I was planning on making the book a lot longer than it is now, but I don't want to stretch it out too much and make it shitty...

Thank you all for reading this far!

I hope you enjoy the following chapters.

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 205 39
*Now rated Mature because of final chapter* In a world where shifters live on reservations and cater to the human's whims, there are also advantages...
Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

410K 15.8K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
254K 12.4K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...
9.3K 856 66
Ryan King is an Alpha desperately trying to hold his pack together. Between the blood thirsty enemy packs wanting to take what's his, a council that...