His Pure Beauty

By Squishy_Potatoe

As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Other Characters
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
*Tears*

Chapter 21

10.1K 292 16
By Squishy_Potatoe

Micah

"Micah..."

I huffed as her beautiful voice reached my ears. But my eyes remained shut as I hugged her pillow closer to my body, inhaling her sweet scent.

"Micah." She spoke again. But I ignored her, wanting a few more moments of pieceful sleep.

"Micah!" She yelled and my eyes snapped open to see her sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It's time to get up!" She snapped.

I groaned and sat up. "Why?" I asked her. "Because I'm bored." She huffed. I smiled at how beautiful she looked.

She was wearing jean shorts and a T-shirt of mine she must have found in one of my drawers. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun with strands falling around her face here and there.

I got off the bed and walked over to her. I bent down and picked her up, feeling my wolf purr in delight that she was pressed against me.

I walked back around the bed and laid her down, getting on top of her.

"Now things are getting interesting." She said with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I leaned down and connected our lips, feeling her ghasp against me in delight.

I let my hands roam around her body, feeling the soft skin of her thighs, traveling up underneath the shirt to trace the skin on her stomach.

My tongue dove into her mouth, tasting the sweet aroma of coffee and syrup.

My hands traveled farther up and I growled as I felt she wasn't wearing a bra. She whimpered as my thumb stroked over her nipple and her body shivered.

My wolf clawed at his cage to get out, to claim her again. But I wasn't going to let him get anywhere near her after what he did.

Her legs wrapped around my torso and she bucked her hips seaking friction.

I growled again, feeling myself harden underneath my boxers.

Damn this woman!

I bit down on her lip and she moaned as I squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rolling the bud around.

"Micah." She moaned softly, sending waves of pleasure through out my body.

I groaned as I tried to restrain myself. I don't know how long I would be able to keep myself from taking her again. And when she was this submissive to my touch, lying underneath me completely vulnerable, it was nearly impossible.

My lips left her's and I trailed soft kisses down her neck, wanting to feel her soft skin beneath my lips.

I bit down on the spot beneath her ear and she moaned, raking her nails over my back making me hiss in pleasure.

I rolled my hips against hers, feeling my erection rub against her shorts, begging for entrance.

A knock sounded at the door and I ignored it, digging my fingers in her thigh as I rolled my hips against her again.

I burried my face in her neck as she squeezed her thighs around me. I growled in anticipation. She's going to kill me.

A kock sounded again and I she froze, but I once again ignored it and kept rocking against her, feeling the pleasure build up inside me.

She let out a soft moan and bit her lip, gripping my shoulders as if her life depended on it.

I felt her tug on my hair and my hips jerked forward again, meeting her's in equally desperate thrusts.

The knock brought us back to reality and this time it sounded more urgent.

"You should go get that." She said breathlessly, her face flushed and her fingers trembling.

I growled loudly in frustration and shot up from the bed, stomping towards the door.

Whoever it is that interrupted me will be slaughtered... mercilessly!

I swung open the door to see a panicked looking Molly with wide eyes.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Micah they're here! The rogues are comming from the Northern forest!" She ranted.

And I felt my heart stop.

Alaska

My eyes widened at Molly's panicked words.

They're comming for me!

"I won't let them touch you!" Micah said through the bond. "Go get Arturo!" Micah commanded Molly and she spun around immidiately, running off.

Micah rushed around the room and pulled on some clothes. "Micah what's happening?" I asked in a panicked voice.

"The rogues are on their way. They're comming to get you. But I won't let them touch you baby, don't worry." He said and his eyes met mine from across the room. I could tell he was worried, but I could feel he was hiding his emotions from me.

Arturo burst into the room looking equally as panicked. "Alpha?" He asked.

"The rogues are in the northern forest. I'm taking Byron and the wariors and meeting them halfway. I'm not letting a battle take place near Alaska. You're going to stay here and guard her. Don't let her out of your sight!" Micah said and quickly made his way to me.

"Of course Alpha." Arturo said.

Micah leaned down and pressed a longering kiss on my head. "You'll be alright my love." He whispered and I shivered at the contact.

"Please... be careful!" I said through the bond. He nodded once and dissapeared out through the doors.

I bit my lip worriedly.

What if he gets hurt? What if he gets killed? What if something horrible happens? Will they brake through their defensive lines and get to me?

"Don't worry Luna. Micah is one of the best warriors I've ever seen. He has never been beaten." Arty assured me. I gave him a tight smile and jumped as the doors opened again.

Molly stroled in, looking a lot more calm then earlier, but she still looked antsy.

"They just left. Micah told me to help guard Alaska." Molly explained to Arty.

Art nodded. "Stay here with her. I'm going to go check the perrimiter." He said and rushed out the room.

I groaned and felt a tear slip from my eye.

"Hey are you okay?" Molly asked and frowned sympathetically, walking to me and sitting down on the bed next to me.

I shook my head.

"I just feel so useless! And all of this is because of me." I said softly. Molly nodded and pulled me in for a hug.

"Everything's going to be alright. My brother is a great warrior. They won't get to you." She whispered soothingly.

Another tear rolled down my cheek and I suddenly heard a loud explosion before I blacked out.

Arturo

A loud bang sounded from inside the house and I immidiately sprinted back, knowing something was wrong.

When I entered the room, the side wall was completely blasted in from the outside, bricks laying strewn all over the floor.

I searched frantically for my Luna, feeling panic rise in my chest once I realised she was gone. And so was Molly.

My eyes widened and an angry growl left my lips as I realised what had happened.

I shifted into my wolf and ran out of the blasted wall, trying to find Molly or Alaska's scent through the rubble.

I finally caught it and ran after it as fast as I could.

"Alpha!" I called through the pack link.

"Arturo?" He asked. He sounded completely calm. He won't be for long.

"It was a diversion! They led everyone away from the house so they can break in easily and take her." I rushed, feeling my arms ache at the speed I was running at.

"What?! Where is she?" He demanded.

"They took her Alpha. I'm so sorry. They have Molly too! I managed to get her scent. I'm following it now!" I rushed, jumping over a fallen down tree.

"We're on our way! Where are you?" He sounded pissed. But it was understandable. His mate and sister was just kidnapped.

"East river heading north, sir. I have her scent. I'm following it now." I said.

"I can't find Byron anywhere. The rest if us are comming." He said and I didn't respond.

I only focused on finding our Luna.

_____________________

Noooo.... She was taken!

How are you guys feeling about the story so far?

Vote and comment!

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 659 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...
52.5K 1.4K 30
The Courting Series Book #1 "Are you ready?" He asked, running his canines along the sensitive skin on my neck. He set a strong hand behind my head t...
170K 3.8K 25
When Eira goes to the forest at night, she doesn't expect to meet her mate and be taken against her will. Not wanting to spend the rest of her life l...
Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

410K 15.8K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...