𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒉é𝒓𝒊 || JJK (Edi...

By AloisiaWiesze

"They say the most beautiful smile hides the darkest secrets." he says ruefully. Looking at her now, knowing... More

Monchéri
1: Great Expectations?
2: Solitude or Loneliness
3: Not your type.
4:A Dark Horse.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12: Choice, beyond amazing..
13:Forever , 'us'
14: Too young to be a grandmother.
15: Wrethmiers
16: Who cares about Prohibition?
17: Dooming Reality
18: I'm scared.
19 : Family .
20: Men's talk.
21: How good it feels.
22: A Month. And I've complete excess to you.
23:I Win Every Single Game.
24: The Šarms.
25: Unknown
26: The Night Is Still Young.
27: Messed up Morning
28. Metanoia
29: Serendipity
30: The Prom
friends are a blessing
31: Never Not
32: A formality
35: Pick Your Poison
36: infamous affairs
sea and snow
37: Expectations
38: Grateful
39: Stay
40: Accident?
41: Prosecution
42:
43: face off
44: eleven years ago
45: spin off
46: turn off
47: Set Off
48: Rip Off
49: Execution
50: Shades of Freedom
51: House of cards?
Epilogue

9.

348 84 12
By AloisiaWiesze

Janice*

A fiction freak person always longs to meet that character from one of his or her favorite stories or series. They dream to be with them .
And have you ever wondered about those lucky ones who get to see them in real , what sort of amazement they experience.!?

But what if,
They can't squeal , can't process regarding the surroundings, and can't even react the way they want to , if their strict parents are also there, who completely despise that actor /idol/character.
That's exactly how I feel right now.

I have known ever since that interaction at the diner that he just not sees me as some random girl , but always thought that I were wrong . And I should have been wrong. This should not have happened .

I can't even formulate a proper word to say to him.
The moment he looked away , I realised it's not gonna end soon. He's not stopping anytime soon , for all I see in those brown orbs is silent commotion .
Of ...... don't know what .

But what I know is , that he shouldn't feel this way. He can't feel this way , because I can never have what I like.

Thinking ditzfully I mustered up some courage to speak,

" You shouldn't."

I hoped to see confusion on his face but he still remained Stern and unmoved.

He spoke so calmly , that his voice could melt me.

" I know I shouldn't .
But I already do.
So now , what .?"

I blinked multiple times.
Not expecting such words . It made me feel wanted, desired , cared.

" At least whatever I feel is not one sided. "

"What?!!
What makes you think so?!"
I could not help the strange yell witch came out as these words along with my weepy voice.

" I'm not a fool Janice.
If you didn't , then you wouldn't have warned me, saying that I should not feel this away about you.

It's hard to decipher what  you actually want. One moment I feel like you are already on the verge of giving in and on the other , there's that something which holds you back. "

He spoke, holding his hair in frustration.

Backing off a little , he took a deep breath , before continuing.

" Can you just trust me a little bit to come with me to a place.?"
He asked with concern in his eyes.

Going with him might not be the best idea , but the way he was looking at me , made me feel secure ,after a really long time.

I nodded gently.
" Taehyung's looking for you I guess. "

"I know. He will be fine . "

With that he unlocked his car , opening the passenger door for me . I got into the black SUV .

He drove for a while , being such an ignorant, I could not even comprehend where was he leading to.

Soon he took a drift , and the SUV drove into the Ttukseom .
I have read about this place on Google but never have been here in person.

He led me to the Hangang Riverside Park. People do say that this place is beautiful, but I never thought that it would be so soothing. The breeze was so cool and calm . No doubt the spring just began . This is the best time of the year. The park was not crowded at all. Specially it was just us , standing by the river junction.
The flowing water was such a euphonic Melody. More pleasant than anything.

I never imagined that someone like him would have such a taste.

I never even expected me being here!
But I am proved wrong. Right now , in my heart ,  a new hope is making home . The opportunity , that I have been waiting since I was brought here in Seoul, maybe has come . The ray of light that would remove my darkness , is perhaps now nocking my walls.

Conceivably, now I can be out of my troubles . Maybe , this move might be an important lesson in my life.
They say , if there is even a slightest chance of anything worth happening , then risk it.

At least in the end , you won't excruciate thinking that you didn't try.

All I need to do is to take that risk.
It might be not good , might be heartbreaking, but what if it brings the Sun I have been longing for, to shake off  the Snow of my Winters.

"Would you stop staring at me. "

He brought me out of my thoughts. I didn't even realize that I have been staring at him for all this time. No wonder my neck aches .!

"The river seems much more interesting than me.
You should stare at it , for it won't judge your that  stare."

He spoke still looking ahead .

" So you judged my stare.?"

" I couldn't help but judge. It gives wrong ideas."

" What sort of wrong ideas?"

"What do you think?"

" An answer to a question is not another question Jeon Jungkook."

"Maybe , the question your are getting in place of the answer you expected might lead you to the end of your curiosity."

He said with a smirk . This time looking directly at me and mimicking me the worst way possible.

I swear , I have to stop looking at him , or else tomorrow I'm gonna appear in a cervical collar.

Chuckling , I continued,

" Tit for tat , huh?, Okk . But wrong ideas as in , bad intentions?"

" No , don't go there ! Hell it's so ...
Ahh , wrong ideas as in , you are ready to give in . That look tells that you are reaching for me , but it's not what it looks."

He looked away, feeling disappointed?

And this was my hint for 'he is still waiting.'

Opportunity nocks just once, but I'm so uncertain,
I really don't wanna hurt someone.

Or maybe , I'm just overthinking , maybe if he really wants me , he will help me out. But before he can , I have to help myself to be that close to him.

" Stop staring like that Janice!"
Anger dripped from his voice.

"Perhaps , this time the ideas my looks give are not wrong." I said , without looking away , but making him stare at me with widen eyes.

Silence is like a third wheel in our case.
It really enjoys being here when we talk. But it's not disturbing. It lets our eyes talk .

I have noticed it every time we talk. That our eyes do most of the talking , and we don't even bother about it.

Turning his body to my side , he question.
" Then why these tears.?"

His peacefulness with me , made my heart beat in a hundred different ways. If it would have been someone else , he would have panicked because of my untimely tears, but he was different.
It was like he could read , what crosses my mind .

" I'm still not sure Jeon . I want to give this a chance , but I don't know , where this will lead to , with the circumstances I am in."

Once again , I cried openly , in his strong arms , which kept stroking my back with ease , without caring about the expensive Chanel t-shirt he was wearing .  His cologne hit my nostrils , sending shivers down my spine . My brain became foggy yet relaxed .

It seems that it was worth risking. But it is so soon . So fast . How can I feel this way when it's not even been two days?
How could he?

People say that sometimes you can't help , but let your emotions take the control of your intellect and go with the flow. It might be destined.

But still there is a  might everywhere.
Nothing can be certain .

Neither these feelings , nor the destiny .
Neither my circumstances nor his interest.
Neither the timings nor the desires.

But if you wish , you can make the best out of ever Uncertainty....

........

                •°~   She was good at hiding ,
But he was good at understanding •°~

.......

A/n .

Thank you for reading.

I was really tensed about this part . Their Confrontation .
I hope that you liked it.

Have a nice day~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.7K 157
𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒯𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝒮𝓌𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒪𝒻𝒻 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝓉? ━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━ When Y/N starts a new career as an as...
145K 7.3K 88
The red string of fate: Two people connected by red thread are destined to be lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical cord...
96K 4.6K 47
"Here!" I say as I place a pack of condoms in his hand. "What? Now you want me to fuck you?" "In your dreams! I don't know why you're asking my best...
559K 24.1K 34
Darkness and the light DO NOT mix. But what if they did? What kind of precipitate would result from such a union? "He and I, are polar opposites. I a...