His Pure Beauty

By Squishy_Potatoe

As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Other Characters
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
*Tears*

Chapter 17

13.2K 365 24
By Squishy_Potatoe

Micah

"Have you found them yet?" I asked Byron, my Gamma, who was in charge of the search for Regan and his rogue pack.

"No alpha. They've been avoiding our territory since the incident at the diner." He said standing next to Arturo in front of my desk.

"No scent? Nothing?" I asked getting irretated at the lack of progress. I needed to find him and kill him. He laid his filthy hands on my mate. He needs to die.

"No, sir. He's pretty skilled at wiping his tracks." Byron said.

"Alpha, if you'll allow me, I can go to the witches in the east mountain. I know a witch who can help me track him." Arturo spoke up for the first time.

Byron's body tensed up. "Alpha, with all due respect, I'm in charge of the search. If anyone should be talking to them it should be me." he said, sending a side ways glare at Arturo, who just rolled his eyes.

"Byron, this petty jealousy of yours is getting old." I said in a low voice. He's been after Arturo's position ever since I've appointed him.

"It's not about that! I'm the best tracker in this pack and you know it." he said.

It was true. Byron was the best tracker, but Arturo was the best warrior and second best at leadership, which is why I appointed him Beta.

"Fine. Arturo, let your witch know Byron will be comming by." I said, leaning back in my chair.

Something's not right about the way he wants to controll this search. My wolf spoke, growling at me.

He was right. It was weird. But I just shrugged it off as him wanting to prove to me he'd be a better Beta.

"Of course Alpha." Arturo said.

Before I could speak further there was a knock at the office door. And I knew who it was before she walked through. Her scent traveled through the door and into my nose, making my wolf growl with anticipation.

"Come in." I said through the link, knowing she would hear me.

The doors opened and she walked through smiling at me.

Byron and Arturo bowed their heads in submission. "Luna." they greeted her respectfuly.

My wolf huffed in approval.

Her eyes lit up when she saw Arturo and I glared at him in jealousy. "Arty! How are you?" She asked. He gave her a sincere smile. "I'm doing fine, Luna." he said. She rolled her eyes at him. "What did I tell you Arty? Call me Alaska. Please." she said.

I growled. "He will call you Luna." I spat. She glared at me and crossed her arms over her chest defiantly. "He will call me Alaska." she shot back.

I glared back at her, not liking the defiance she showed in front of my pack members.

Arturo shifted uncomfortably and glanced at me. "If you'll excuse me Alpha. I have a call to make to the witch." He said.

I nodded and he spun around and walked out of my office. Alaska looked at Byron and smiled. "I don't think we've met. I'm Alaska." She said holding her hand out towards him.

He picked his hand up to shake her's but I shot him a warning growl and he  smiled respectfuly.

"I am Byron. It's a pleasure to meet you Luna." he said, tucking his hands behind his back as if to tell me he wouldn't touch her.

"Please don't call me that." She mumbled rolling her eyes.

I could tell she was uncomfortable with being the Luna. She didn't know what this entailed and demanded of her.

"You're excused, Byron." I snapped angrily as I saw him staring at her too long.

He bowed his head to me and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I felt my body relax when it was just me and her. Her scent calming me. She was wearing tight black skiny jeans and a spaghetti strapped shirt that stopped just below her belly button, revealing a strip of skin from her tummy.

I glared at the dark bruise that stuck out above her hip bone.

"Someone's in a mood today." She said, snapping me out of my thoughts, which she likely heard.

"I'm the Alpha. I have the right to be in a mood." I said, meeting her eyes.

Once again, as her blue eyes stared down at me I had the urge to bow my head in submission and call her my Queen.

I pressed my lips in a thin line.

"Why do you feel like that?" She asked softly.

"Feel what?" I asked.

"Like you have to submit to me." she explained walking over to me and sitting down on the desk in front of me.

I resisted the urge to bend her over the desk and cleared my throat when I saw her blush at my thoughts. I have to get used to this mind reading thing.

"I don't know. It's your eyes... everytime I look into them I feel like you're my alpha." I explained.

"That's pretty weird." She mumbled.

"It is. And I have to ask you to refrain from commanding me like you did the other night." I said.

She raised her eyebrow.

"How did I command you?" She asked.

"You commanded me to mark you. And I couldn't resist. I wanted to wait and make sure you were okay with it. But after you commanded me... I just couldn't stop myself." I said softly, thinking back to our passionate night.

"Well I am okay with it." She said simply.

I was shocked to say the least. At how calmly she was taking this whole Mate and Luna thing. If I was used to being human and I had just found out about the supernatural world I would be freaking out.

She shrugged, reading my thoughts again.

"I addapt easily." She said simply.

She looks beautiful. My wolf said, purring in approval.

Alaska blushed and looked away from me. "Thank you." she said.

I sighed and grabbed her hips, pulling her onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned her head on my shoulder.

I just sat there, inhaling her scent and feeling her calm me.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I took in her scent again. She smells like me, obviously because I marked her. But there was something else. Something completely out of the ordinary.

I had smelt it on her the first time I met her. It's how I knew she was a virgin. It was a pure scent that radiated off of her. Smelling like nothing, but everything at the same time.

And she shouldn't be smelling like that. Because I took her verginity the other night. The pure smell should be gone.

"What's wrong?" She asked me sensing my confusion.

"Nothing baby. Just smelling you." I said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes. "You're so weird." She said.

"Why?" I asked placing a kiss on her head.

"Because you're sitting there, smelling me."

"I'm your mate. Your scent is calming and intoxicating to me." I explained.

"What do I smell like to you?" She asked.

A small smile played on my lips as I inhaled softly again. I focused on the pure scent that was radiating off of her. I was trying to figure out what exactly it smelled of.

And then it hit me.

"Roses." I said softly. "A white one to be spesific."

"Different roses have different smells?" She asked me, confused.

"To us, yes. Remember... Wherewolves have a very strong sense of smell. So to you it all might smell the same. But we smell every fibre of difference between everything." I explained.

She smiled proudly.

"I smell like a white rose." she said, smirking. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Yes. A perfectly pure, untaintable white rose." I whispered, looking into her eyes.

She blushed, but didn't look away.

I ignored the urge to take her and simply just connected our lips in a sweet kiss.

She sighed into the kiss, running her tongue along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and our tongues met in perfect harmony. The kiss was soft and slow, perfect actually... untill she pulled away.

She bit her lip and looked into my eyes again.

"And you smell like the woods." She said and sniffed the air again, making me raise an eyebrow at her. "And chocolate." She added.

I was about to answer her but the doors to my office burst open and Molly strolled in.

"Alpha. Luna." She said respectfully and sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

I glared at her for interupting my moment with my mate.

"Hay Molly!" Alaska said.

"What do you want?" I snapped at her angrily.

Alaska sent me a dissaproving glare and I sighed.

"FINE!" I said through the bond.

"How can I help you?" I asked Molly through gritted teeth.

Molly smirked at me as Alaska smiled approvingly.

"I came to ask for a drinks list for tomorrow night." She said, plopping her feet on my desk.

I glared at her again, but she ignored me.

"Tomorrow night?" I asked.

"The half moon party? Don't tell me you forgot?" she said rolling her eyes.

I sighed. "Oh right. That. Arturo has it. Go bother him." I snapped.

"Micah!" Alaska snapped getting off my lap and folding her arms in front of her chest.

My wolf whined at the loss of contact.

"Fine!" I yelled at her in an attempt to assert some domminance. But she didn't even flinch.

"Arturo has the list, Molly. If you want it then you can go ask him for it when you get the chanse." I said, my wolf growling at me for looking weak.

"Thanks brother." She said.

As soon as she left I shot a glare at Alaska. Who was also glaring at me.

"Stop making me look weak in front of my pack!" I snapped.

"So having manners is weak?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"No! You ordering me around is what makes me look weak!" I snapped again.

She huffed and strolled to the door.

"I'm not one of your pack members Micah. If you're rude to me I leave." She stated and with that she walked out of the office, slamming the door shut.

I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose.

Moon godess, what did you do to me?

___________________________

Hay guys!!

This was just another filler chapter but I hope you guys liked it!

Please tell me your thoughts on it and vote and comment!

Also, give me a follow if you want to check out any of my future works!

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 73.7K 41
When Hannah is mated to her old bully, everyone implores her to move on and forgive him for the good of the pack. She will need to decide if the pac...
2.1M 54.6K 39
BOOK 1 He hovered over me in silence while I gathered my senses. "Why are you here Deacon?" I finally asked. I heard his gruff sigh before he knelt d...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
219K 10.1K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...