A Different Kind of God

By RenikArkanum421

Ending the Fourth and Final Shinobi war at the cost of his family. instead of dying he get sucked through a d... More

Life Finds Away
Sage of the New World
the Gathering & True Fear
Damn! Perverts
Kuoh
The Rabbit v The Phoenix
The Exorcists & The Fallen
Meeting the Crow
Reflections
The Meeting
A Different Kind Of God
Aftermath
Yokai and the Valkyrie
The Juubi no Yokai
No Greater Love
Unexpectation
How To Save a Life
Blow Me Away
Closure
Action & Consequence
Breathing New Life
One Wedding & A Reunion
A Terrible Discovery
Of Blood and Thunder
Kiss My Ashes [Omake]
The Fall of Angels
Caliber of the Soul

The Way Of All Flesh

3K 47 15
By RenikArkanum421

The family now had a meeting for the new little girl that was living among them.

Akeno, Rossweiss, Yubelluna, Isabela, Karlmine, Kalawarner, Raynare, Kuroka, Momo, Seekvaira and Serafall along with Mettilt, Raval, Tiamat and Fenrir all sat at the table and listened to Naruto speak.

Next to him was the little cherub girl whom had bluenette colored hair and bright lavender eyes, looked on afraid as she would twitch in her seat.

The girls were horrified by what they were hearing, they always knew the Angels were tossers, but to beat a child for being a half breed and call it keeping the order was not okay in there books, Tiamat and Fenrir growled in there throats it was cowardly to say the least. It sickened them to no end, they were glad Gabriele was out of the picture now, specially Yubi and Weiss whom were hugging there girls close to them, while none of them were saints this was cruelty in it's purest form.

"Well there is no debate, she is staying with us, we have plenty of room and lots of love" Akeno said firmly being the temperory voice of the group, looking at the little girl with a smile.

Seina looked up at them as they all smiled at her and several nodded, they knew in several cases what it was like to be in her position so this was a no brainer.

"Then as of this point Seina you are apart of the family," Naruto said as he looked down at her now shocked face as he petted her head..

The little girl began to cry, she couldn't believe it she went from living in fear to now feeling welcomed and warm.

Akeno and Raynare being The closet to Angels there got up and comforted the chibi, Kalawarner just smiled at her, she was never good with kids and was the only one besides Isabela who didn't want kids of her own which Naruto was okay with and respected there wishes.

"I sowwy" she hiccupped softly.

"You have nothing to be sorry about dear, we promise you we wont hurt, you did nothing wrong and so don't ever be sorry about that" Raynare said stroking her hair.

All was nice and at peace till a red circle and Rias's familiar appeared.

"Naruto, you presence is required with Moau-sama" she said calmly disappearing.

"Well let us be off" Naruto said as the others got up and stepped unto the giant seal and vanished in orange light.

=============================

Back at the Gremory Mansion, Sirzechs, Falbium and Ajuka waited for the others. Once they appeared Sirzechs got to it.

"We have discovered a group of Old Satan families whom still use the slaver seal. Apparently it is in direct defiance to the new way of Devil society".

"But because we outlawed the Slaver seal, they have been charged and many have lost there peerages which were comprised of Devil and Yokai, we want you to relocate them, mainly the Yokai" Ajuka stated.

Naruto nodded, "okay, lets go see them, i wish to speak to them, see how bad the trauma is" he said.

Nodding they headed out to the hospital, once there Naruto got a first hand account and what he was enraged him.

Men who had been beaten savagely, women who had been raped, children who lost there innocents, eyes dulled, minds broken and souls crushed.

With out a word he made his way to each of them and would try to fix the damage.

Grayfia stood by saddened for them as she had once been apart of same faction that destroyed those in the hospital beds.

She was broken from her thoughts as three clones appeared and began putting the victims to sleep, after two hours he was done.

"I have placed them into induced Comas, i am erasing the memories. They will remember before they were taken and i will explain the rest to them".

The doctors nodded and went to there other duties.

Once done they headed out, Naruto had to speak with Yasaka, she had not expected him that, she was glad to see him then he told her about what had happened, the Fox Queen had a look of shock, anger and relief when he spoke.

Naruto had told her everything and she agreed, while not happy about she knew Naruto would handle it so she relented.

"Thank you for coming and telling us" she said.

He nodded and they parted again as he had dates to get to.

=============================

His first Date was Akeno, Shuri wanted the four of them to go to dinner so she could get to know him more.

He placed on a dark gray dress shirt getting rid of the collar tucked into black dress slacks and dark gray boots a brown belt placed on his waist, finally a brown trench coat, it was a bit chilly out.

Waiting down stairs he saw Akeno come down soon after, she had on a red and purple dress, her hair done up a bit with her usual ponytail with the orange ribbon, some blue eyeliner and some blue lipstick, some black flats and her nails in a lightning yellow color, she looked radiant.

"You look amazing dear" he said to her with a soft smile as he gazed her over.

She smiled, she loved being complemented by him. "Thank you, now lets go babe".

He nodded grabbing her coat for her and left a clone just in case.

Leaving the house they walked into town, holding her hand they took there time.

"How did you like your birthday present?" he asked her.

Akeno's smile never left, "thank you for this, you don't know how much i missed her" she said.

He nodded as she leaned into him, they made it too the little bistro and was met by her parents who had just arrived.

Baraquiel had on a blue and black suit, Shuri had on a red and white dress.

Shuri smiled brightly seeing her little Akeno again, as she got up and hugged her daughter, while Baraquiel nodded at Naruto.

Both men seated there ladies and got to talking while waiting for the waiter.

"Hello again Naruto-kun, i wish to thank you for all you have done for my family" she started out.

"Not a problem milady, if any one deserved it, it's Akeno-chan" he said holding his wife's hand in his softly.

Akeno blushed a bit, but smiled as well when she felt a pair of lips on her cheek.

Shuri internally squealed, her baby got one hell of a man, she couldn't wait for her first grandbaby.

The waiter soon came and got there orders down.

"Akeno tells me you cook, what all do you do?" Shuri asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Besides the recipes from my home world i can make, lots of western foods as well" he pulled out a decent sized book for her, "these contains many of my family recipes along with many of my own creations".

Shuri didn't expect that at all but took the book great fully none the less. She was excited about cooking again, she couldn't wait.

She was living in Fallen Angel territory with her husband, who was a changed man, you took a glance at him and you could tell.

His eyes sparkled, his face was much softer then before and he looked like he was whole again.

They spent the time talking and eating, Akeno explained about how Naruto came to this world and his first meetings with everyone, while he told them of his past life.

Shuri was horrified by this and Baraquiel frowned, that was blasphemy to them, specially hearing about his children brutal murder and his first wife's suicide, it brought tears to her eyes, no parent should ever have to deal with that.

He showed them a picture of his children and Shuri gushed saying that there baby will look just as cute, which made Akeno blush slightly and giggle.

After dessert, the four took a walk to work of the big meal, Akeno keot glancing over seeing her Mother alive again and her Father...it was surreal to her.

Soon the couples bid each other good night amd went home, were they were alone as his clones had taken the other girls out for date nights and had taken Yubi and Weiss out for family with Karin, Mirai and Seina.

Barely shutting the door, Akeno jumped him and kissed him with passion and fervor, she was very horny and she would get her fill tonite.

"So what brought this on?" He asked no holding her in his arms her head resting on his shoulder.

"You have been just so wonderful, it seems like another life time i was empty with my mother dead and the hate i felt for my father and my fallen side, then you came and brought light back into my life and now i have my Mother back, my Father and i am married to the single greatest man ever, all that is left is you fathering my baby" she said to him now in her bedroom.

He now knew what she wanted and he would give it too her.

[Lemon start]

He laid kisses on her lips and neck, earning him slight moans and flutters from his now writhing wife under him.

She began trying to take off the dress but wasn't having any luck so she ripped it off showing her mow black lacy bra and panties.

Wasting no time he began kissing ever inch of her body, his lips felt like cold fire on her skin and it gave her goosebumps.

"Stop...teasing me" she said breathless.

Without warning several chains flew from his now exposed back and wrapped arpund her arms and legs, placing her arms above her head and spreading her legs as Naruto untied the sides of her panties and undid her bra showing her now naked body and her glistening lips to him, she eas mo maiden he had broken that awhile ago, but still to him she was just as perfect as one..

"Oh my....your going to be rough tonite arent you!" She stated more then question with lust heavy in her eyes.

"But of course, i am going to reshape you again, impregnant you and show this world...you belong only to me my wife" he said softly with an edge to it showing he was serious.

She shivered and licked her lips, just that night all over again, she couldn't wait.

Pulling off his shorts he exposed himself to her all 10 inches ready to go.

Without warning he slammed into her and began pounding her hard he legs rocking harshly with each thrust.

She gave a silent scream as blush spread across her face, the full feeling was amazing and he was using her like his little slut (which sue would only allow on the bedroom). Besides the grunts and moans the sound flesh slapping as all that could be heard.

"Oh fuck me, yes, yes, oh Naruto" she said, her voice filled with pain and lust.

All the sudden another Naruto appeared inder her and slamemd into her ass, were a yelp came from her followed by her first orgams of the night.

At the same time Rias had come too see Akeno, she had heard about her mother being reborn and wanted to see how she was.

But suddenly she heard noises coming from her room and saw the door slightly ajar and went wide eyed, a mega blush on her face and blood dripping from her nose.

There was her best friend and nephew going at it, she was tied up and being boned hard by two Narutos, it got her hot and she thought about Sairaorg, they had juat begun experimenting a bit in secret, she bit her lower lip and continued watching.

Akeno was in heaven, her husband's cock in both her pussy and her ass, the feeling was amazing when she began tighting up slightly again as another orgasm hit her.

"Please cum, fill me up....i want to be pregnant" she begged him.

He grunted a couple times as his balls tightened up and felt his own release coming.

"AKENO".

He slammed into her and sprayed her insides white with his semen, filling up her fertle womb and well as her ass.

Her tongue lol'd out and her eyes rolled up on the back of her head and she passed out, from the euphoric pleasure she was blanketed it.

Pulling out of her Rias saw his seed spilling out of her like a waterfall. She couldn't take it anymore and left to take a cold shower.

Naruto released his chains and tucked his wife into bed after cleaning her up and kisses her goodnight.

[Lemon end]

=============================

Seekvaira was looking herself over in the mirror, it was date night and she couldn't be more excited. She was in a stunning gray dress and black heels, her hair in princess curls and some black eye shadow, her signature purple glasses, her ruby red eyes showing excitement.

She didn't normally do this but paited her nails an indigo color for the occasion really make her pop and placed the bracelet her husband made for her, for her birthday, it was solid black chrome with his special made hirashin seal on it.

Placing on some light pink lip gloss on and she was ready to go.

A knock at the door and in stepped the man she hopelessly loved, getting a good look at him she gasped.

He had one a red dress shirt with a purple tie, black pants and black boots, along with a white coat as well as holding his wife's coat as well.

"You ready to go darling?" He asked her softly with a smile.

She nodded and stood up and pair headed out for the night.

While in Tokyo they went to little Japan were all the mom and pop shops were, they did some light window shopping till she came upon a new oktaku shop were Gundam mech figurines were sold. Seekvaira had stars in her eyes and she ran into the shop and looked around.

Naruto came up to the front desk and asked for the gift he had pre-ordered. Wrapped in some old mech wrapping paper he took it and waited for ber to turn around.

It took about ten minutes but she did finally and noticed her husband had so something behind his back. Curious she walked up to him and asked him with a head tilt.

He pulled out the gift and gave it too her, she was now excited, as she opened up her gift and saw it.

A limited collectors edition of MechaGodzilla in the colors Eva 0.1 from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

She couldn't believe it she had looked everywhere for this and couldn't find it, she had given up looking.

Tears fell from her eyes as she looked at the smiling fave if her husband whi was chuckling at her.

"I made a few calls to a friend who works for Bandai. Happy Anniversary honey" he said.

Without warning she hugged him fiercely, getting several awww's from the younger girls, with their boyfriends many of whom wished they were treated that way.

Breaking away she beamed at him before she kissed him, saying she was hungry and the left to go eat.

Dinner had been a nice affair as he took her to her favorite place a little Tokiyoka joint that also made Mochi as well, she was in heaven.

After dinner they headed back to the house, were Seekvaira looked at him with a hungry lust, he had given her a great day and now it was her turn.

She walked to the bathroom while he took off his tie and shoes, he saw that look in her eyes snd knew what was coming.

Once he sat on the bed the door opened up to show her now in a black little lacy see through nighty that showed her beautiful body.

With out warning she jumped him and kissed him ferociously, and just like Akeno, fucked her into a happy oblivion with the hope she was pregnant.

=============================

In darkness that is the void we hear a low rumble and a pair of blood red eyes glowing, waiting patiently for the time to re-emerge back into the world again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 119 7
Naruto in dxd world and check what awaits him in a new universe with lots of supernatural beings
66.2K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
363K 3.9K 54
When the Supreme Omni God meets the devils, the fallen angels and the angels. How will they react when they meet a person who is the most powerful be...
20.7K 241 46
This is a Naruto x Highschool Dxd Crossover and I hope you all like it. Naruto Bael was born a Low-Class Devil before the Great Devil War. Realizing...