His Pure Beauty

Per Squishy_Potatoe

As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't... Més

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Other Characters
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
*Tears*

Chapter 15*

13.4K 414 14
Per Squishy_Potatoe

Alaska

"Please. Just... claim me." I begged.

I didn't know what came over me. I was blind with lust and want for this man kneeling in front of me.

I wanted all of him. And it wasn't just the mate bond... It was him. He was beginning to tug on the strings of my heart and I was so scared of it, but I wanted it at the same time.

"Alaska... Are you sure?" He asked.

I could tell he was having an inner battle with himself, trying to stay in control. But I wanted him to loose himself. I wanted him to loose himself in me.

"Yes. Please." I begged again, my body squirming underneath him in anticipation.

I got up on my knees in front of him and started tugging at the bottom of his shirt. He saw me struggling and pulled the shirt off, throwing it on the ground somewhere.

I let my fingers trace the detail of his abs, studying every dip, curve and scar his body held. He trembled under my touch and when I looked up at his face his eyes were shut and he let out a sigh.

I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck, connecting our lips in a sweet and slow kiss.

His arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me up so I was stradling him, with him slightly leaned back on his knees.

His mouth left mine to leave light kisses on my neck. I moaned as he sucked on the skin beneath my ear and tilted my head to give him better access.

His hands traveled down my waist and to my hips, gently pressing me down so my core rubbed against the buldge in his jeans.

"Micah...?" I asked breathlessly, tugging on his hair.

"Mmm?" he asked, nibbling on my earlobe.

"I'm uh... I'm a virgin." I said and I half expected him to stop what he was doing. But he didn't. He only began placing wet kisses on my chest.

"I know, little one." He said and nipped at the skin above my breast.

"What? How?" I asked.

His hand began massaging my thighs and I shivered at the pleasurable feeling it brought me.

"I can smell it." He mumbled, and pressed me down so I was lying on my back again.

He kneeled between my legs and brought one of them up to rest on his shoulder.

He slightly bit the skin on my inner thigh and I moaned, as a shock wave coursed through my body.

"Really? How does it smell?" I asked breathlessly.

He growled and suddenly his face was pressed against my core. I gasped in shock and my hands flew to his hair.

He inhaled deeply and looked up at me with those sexy black eyes.

"Pure." he said and then his lips were on mine.

A feral growl left him, which shook his body deliciously.

I moaned as he rolled his hips against mine, creating friction in the spot between my legs.

I could feel his erection through his pants and a slight nervousness shot through me once I realised he was big.

His hand traveled down my stomach and his finger entered me. I moaned again and clutched the sheets underneath me.

He circled his finger inside me and my legs started shaking. He tortured me, with slow deliberate pumps. A soft growl escaping him everytime I clenched around him.

He entered another finger and I rolled my hips against his hand, as he ripped my bekini bra off of me.

I didn't even care about the ruined bekini, I just wanted him. Every fibre of my being wanted him over and over again.

He leaned down and took my nipple in his mouth, sucking gently and rolling his tongue over my nub.

I moaned and arched my back, wanting him closer to me.

"It's going to hurt, Alaska." He whispered softly. I moaned as his thumb stroked my clit while his fingers still pumped in and out of me.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. "Please Micah!"

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through my breast as he bit down harshly on my nipple. I yelped and stared at him in shock.

"Don't swear." he commanded.

His low authorative voice sent pleasurable vibrations through my body, and I moaned as I felt myself near my orgasm.

Without warning, he entered a third finger and I winced at the sharp pain between my legs.

But it soon subsided and another wave of pleasure shook me.

"Micah!" I moaned warningly. "You're free to come any time tonight, little one." His voice reached me in pants and without so much as a second to pass my orgasm ripped through me in wave after wave.

I moaned his name loudly and a fieral growl echoed through the room.

"Alaska... my wolf..." He warned. He was shaking, panting and trembling against me. He was trying to control it. But I didn't want him to.

"Just let go." I whispered.

He groaned in restraint and I pulled him on top of me. "Please. I can't take it anymore." I begged.

And that was all he needed.

With another growl of pleasure his eyes shot open and they looked down at me. I gasped as the glowing yellow eyes of my mate raked over my chest. His canines extended and he snarled as he ripped off my bekini bottom.

Within seconds he was completely naked and his lips crashed against mine much more fiercely then before.

And I knew that I was now dealing with his wolf.

I moaned against his mouth as I felt his tip brush against my entrance. Oh fuck I needed him inside me.

I rolled my hips forward in search of any form of friction.

A warning snarl left his lips and it sent my pulse skyrocketing. "Micah please." I moaned as he bit down on my bottom lip, his canines nipping at my skin.

"Alaska!" my name came out of his mouth as a snarl and my heart skipped a beat. "He's going to take you. And I won't be able to stop him." he warned, his body shaking violently.

"Just let him go Micah." I whispered and I'm suddenly flipped over on my stomach, a lust filled growl comming from him.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me back against him, his manhood poking my thigh.

He pulled back and without warning, thrust himself inside of me. A cry of pain left my lips at the tearing pain shooting up from my core.

Micah stilled and gripped my hips with shaking hands. He groaned loudly and I felt him rest his head on my back.

I could tell he was trying to control his wolf, waiting for the pain to subside. His grip on my hips told me it was difficult for him.

And when the pain finally went away, I rocked back slightly, feeling a wave of pleasure course through me as he stretched my walls to accomodate him.

He groaned again, more fiercely, and started thrusting himself in and out of me.

I moaned loudly and arched my back, feeling him go deeper at this angle.

I felt my body climbing towards another orgasm, and I was already shaking with anticipation. I knew this one was going to be earth shattering.

His thrusts grew deeper, more violent and fierce as he sent me rocking forward with every move he made.

My arms was shaking, and I didn't know how long I could keep myself up anymore.

It's as if he read my mind, because his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me up against his chest, still thrusting into me.

I leaned my head back against his shoulder as another loud moan of pleasure escaped me.

My body was burning up, a thin layer of sweat blanketing us both as he bounced me up and down with his hips.

He snarled loudly and I felt his mouth latch onto the exposed skin of my neck. My stomach tightened in anticipation.

Suddenly a wave of power coursed through my body and I felt my eyes burn up.

"Mark me." I commanded, My voice a stranger to my own ears. But I didn't care. I didn't need to. Because every bone in my body wanted to be his.

A fierce growl ripped through the air and before I knew it a sharp pain stung my neck.

A cry of pain left my mouth as the pain spread through my body, mixed with the pleasure his thrusts gave me.

My arms flew up to grab onto his hair and I pulled him closer to me. The pain in my neck subsided and gutteral moan came from my throat as unbelievable pleasure coursed through me.

"Mine!" The voice came from inside my head.

My eyes flew open with surprise, but they screwed shut again as I felt my body shaking violently. I needed to cum.

"Come." said the same voice in my head and I exploded into a million pieces. Everything around me turned into white static as I jerked ontop of Micah.

It was unexplainable.

I screamed in pleasure and my body burned with the intensity of the orgasm.

I finally came down from my high, only to realise Micah was still thrusting.

I groaned. I couldn't take any more. It was too much. My senses and body was over sensitive and everywhere he touched seemed to be burning like hot iron, but in a pleasurable sense.

And then I felt another orgasm start to build up.

"Micah I can't!" I gasped feeling his grip tighten around my waist, pressing me against his body.

"You can and you will!" the voice inside my head commanded me and I moaned in pleasure, feeling my brain tingle at the comunication.

And then it happened.

With two more rough thrusts I came again.

I chanted his name over and over and felt him jerk inside of me as he came.

He let go of my waist and I collapsed forward, keeping myself up with trembling arms as I violently thrust my hips against him, riding out the amazing orgasm.

A final groan left his lips and he collapsed as well causing us both to fall down on the bed. He kept some of his weight off of me with his elbows, his hips still rolling into me with the aftershock of his own orgasm.

I moaned loudly again, feeling a burning passion everywhere his skin touched mine.

My body was shaking and both of us were panting, utterly spent and exhausted.

He pulled out of me slowly and I winced as he rolled onto his back next to me.

The last thing I heard was thousands of thoughts rushing through my head, making my brain ache with overwhelming power. And then I blacked out.

_____________________

They've finally completed the mating ritual!! Whoop!

Who saw that comming?

Any thoughts on the chapter?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.4K 30
The Courting Series Book #1 "Are you ready?" He asked, running his canines along the sensitive skin on my neck. He set a strong hand behind my head t...
3.1M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
2.8K 109 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
217K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...