English Accent (The Accents #...

By MsSarcasual

* under the process of being edited * What Abi Hindley hoped for coming from England to study in the US: a ne... More

Before you start...
... And then it hit me
Sabbra Cadabra
A fake one
Virtuous demeanor
Up and down
We came here to play
Apple juice
Over the line
Jaw of stone
Painkiller
Death trap
Do your thing
I'm in
Strangers
His redemption
I pilav you
Burnt pie
Destructive and dangerous
Rum an coke
Just hang on
She doesn't like pineapples
I promise
George freaking Washington
I was happy
Thank you
Do not disturb or I'll bite
Neon-pink pompon
Shot in the back
Kind of a first
I have the best friend in the world
Sneeze sneeze sneeze
Why not?
Little moment of happiness
Where is my friend?
Welcome home, pretzel
180 degrees
Six words
Batman to his Robin
The red one
Cookie dough
We all make mistakes
Make it lighter
Isn't it obvious?
Two toothbrushes
Maybe, maybe, maybe
The end ?
L/N
Newsnewsnews

New story!

727 6 0
By MsSarcasual

Hiya! Sorry this isn't an EA update, but I hope you'll be happy to know I've published a new story!

Given how I wrote it about 4 years after finishing English Accent, it's slightly different than EA, but I hope it's in a good way (?)

You can read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/181258755-i-hate-everything-about-you

The story title is I Hate Everything About You (s/o to all Three Days Grace fans). Here's the blurb:

*Coming home, I was positive nothing could make me sway. Little did I know there was still someone of whom one sight had me crumbling.*

A year ago, I ran. Well, not literally. I got on a plane like a civilized person but the point is, I left my hometown without the intention of ever going back. And that is not even an exaggeration.

Coming back home for the summer, I am not ready to face everything I hadn't thought I would see again, at least not until I graduate from university. I am not ready to explain why I'd left or face the consequences of my sudden departure.

And I am definitely not ready to face him.

A lot has changed when I've been gone. My parents are getting married for the second time. There is some illegal racing going on. And I'm pretty sure my used-to-be-best-friend hates me now. But what's worse?

There are some things that haven't changed at all. And going through what I left behind again - feeling what I thought I would never feel again for someone I hoped I would never see again - might just be too much.

He still has that bike. Those ever-present band shirts. That attitude. That piercing gaze.

What he doesn't have anymore?

Me.

And it's going to stay this way.

Hope you'll enjoy!

L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 44 13
He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your music!" "Or what?" He asks teasingly. "Or...
68K 1.8K 35
Have you ever read a book about a nerdy boy and a bad girl? Oh, Yes? Well what about a blind nerdy boy and bad girl who meet and slowly fall in love...
219K 9.8K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...