Me and you [boyxboy] [Complet...

Par juiceypearicepop

Meet Caleb Welsh, he is a quiet, shy boy. He doesn't have many friends. But once you get to know him, he is a... Plus

Chapter 1 & 2- Friends
Chapter 3- Dreams
Chapter 4- Doughnuts
Chapter 5- Dinner
Chapter 6- Parenting
Chapter 7- Shampoo
Chapter 8- Frederick
Chapter 9- Trying (but failing) to make a friend.
Chapter 10- Moving
Chapter 11-haunted trail part 1
Chapter 12- Haunted trail part 2
Chapter 13-Marshmallows
Chapter 14- I love you
Chapter 15- Sadness
Chapter 16-The flight and funeral
Chapter 17- Sight seeing
Chapter 18- Idiot
Chapter 19- Surprise
Chapter 20- What!?
Chapter 21- Cleaning up
Chapter 21- The Rainy Day
Chapter 22- Ride to the Hospital
Chapter 23- The Hospital
Chapter 24- Caleb You Are So Annoying
Chapter 25- Thanksgiving
Chapter 26- Movies
Chapter 27- Truth or Dare
Chapter 28- Christmas Eve
Chapter 29- Christmas
Chapter 30- Water Fight
Chapter 31- Contacts lead to trouble
Chapter 32- Trapped
Chapter 33- Just one kiss
Chapter 34- Mood Swings
Chapter 35- Midnight Picnic
Chapter 36- Secrets
Chapter 37- Truth
Chapter 38- Double Date
Chapter 39- Babysitters and Friends
Chapter 40- Jealous?
Chapter 41- Court
Chapter 42- Rain
Chapter 43- Sugar High
Chapter 45- Prank
Chapter 46- Tobythy
Chapter 47- The sunny day
Chapter 48- Dark
Chapter 49- Tears
Chapter 50- Wedding
Epilogue
IMPORTANT QUESTION
Sequel

Chapter 44- Sick

33 2 1
Par juiceypearicepop

Jay POV

I woke up to the sound of a razor. I got up and rubbed my eyes. Caleb was in the bathroom. I went up behind him and put my chin on his head.

"What cha doing?"

"I'm shaving so I don't get facial hair, duh. Also I have a question. Why are you being so clingy?"

He said sneezing.

Huh, I'm being clingy? I must not have noticed. I just want him to remember that I love him, and that I will forever.

"Huh, hadn't noticed. Sorry if I was irritating you babe."

"Babe? Since when do you call me tha- achoo."

I really just called him that? I have never called him that.

"Huh, oh yeah sorry. I don't even know why I said that."

"Its o- achoo."

"Is my poor Caleb Waleb sick?"

"Yes. It's really irritating. I couldn't even sleep last night. I would be hot, so I took the blanket off, but then I would be cold."

"Yep. Hate it when that happens."

Then I sneezed. I knew I would get sick from being out in the rain.

"Well now we're both sick."

After he was done shaving, we took some cold and flu medicine. Then we went downstairs to drink some orange juice. Downstairs, Toby and Tim were also sneezing. We were all sick.

"You guys sick too?" Toby asked.

"Yep."

Then we all went to drink orange juice. Soon after we were done, the door swung open. There was Justin, still wearing a sombrero and baseball jersey.

"Did you sleep in that?"

"Yes. As soon as I got to my hotel, I fell asleep."

"Ha well that's- achoo."

"Wait, you guys are sick? Be right back." Justin said running outside.

He came back a few minutes later. He was now wearing a mask, like what doctors wear, and rubber gloves. He was holding a rag and bottle of disinfectant. Then he cleaned a place for himself to sit.

"Germaphobe." Caleb said before coughing.

"Haha. Very funny. Remember 5th grade. That girl sneezed on her hand, then rubbed it on me. I was sick for a week. Ugh, just remembering her snot gives me the chills."

"Well I'll make sure to cover my nose when I sneeze."

"Good."

Then Justin made us sit on the floor, so he wouldn't get sick, and he sat on the couch. We watched tv and talked. Justin even tried to make us pancakes. He failed terribly. They tasted horrible. But we pretend to like them. Then there was a knock at the door. I went and answered it.

"Hello."

"Oh Samantha hi."

"I brought the paper work."

"Oh really? Thanks."

"I also wanted to say that it was brave of you to stick up for Caleb during the trial."

"Oh, uh thanks."

I looked over my shoulder at the love of my life. He was sitting there smiling and listening to our friends. His brown eyes sparked. It had to be done. But in good time. I thought. Then I remembered Samantha.

"Uh Jason."

"Oh sorry, I was just, thinking."

"Well okay, here is the paper work." She said handing me a briefcase.

"Yeah. Sorry I would invite you in but there's four sick people and one germaphobe in there."

And as if on cue, Justin came up behind me, still looking utterly ridiculous.

"Haha. Well I gotta go. Bye."

Then she left.

CJ POV

Who is he talking to? I thought as Jay talked to someone in the doorway. It looks like a girl. Is it his cousin? Then he shut the door and walked over here.

"Who was that?" I said covering my mouth as I coughed.

"Samantha."

"What? How does she know where we live? Why is she here?"

"I told her to come. There was some paper work for me to sign."

"Well that's stupid."

"Hey, she isn't stupid. She's pretty." Justin said.

"Ohhh, Justin has a crush." Tim joked.

"Ha. Yeah right. Just because I called her pretty doesn't mean anything. Besides I don't want to be in a relationship. Relationships involve commitment. I hate commitment."

"But what if she's your true love." Jason said.

"Ha. True love isn't real."

"I think it is." Jay mumbled. I was the only one who heard him.

"Besides how do you know if you truly love someone?"

"I know that I truly love someone." Jay mumbled again.

"Well I best be going. I got a flight to catch."

"Awww, please don't leave." I said standing up.

Justin smiled an evil smile. Then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the door. I was so confused.

"Look." he said opening the door and pointing to a house.

It was a nice house. It had big window's and beautiful flowers surrounding it. The drive way was nice and clean. The grass was bright green and freshly cut. It had a for sale sign out front. It was a better house than ours.

"What is so important about a house?"

"Well I don't know, just that I'm moving in there."

"Oh my god, are you fucking kidding me."

"Nope."

"Wait then why- achoo- are you taking a flight?"

"To get my stuff from Florida, duh."

"Oh. Say hi to Cleo for me."

"Okay bye." He said leaving.

"Who's Cleo?" Toby asked.

"His older sister. She's cool."

Later

We were helping Justin bring his things into his house. Then he pushed in a large, wood box. He opened it. It was a piano. A oak wood, nicely polished piano. I went up to get a closer look.

"Justin is this? Is it the one?"

"The one and only."

"What?" Tim asked looking confused.

"When me and Justin were kids, we would go over to his grandparents house. This was their piano. Me and him would attempt to play it, but whatever we played would sound like cats in a blender- achoo."

"Yep. Oh Caleb guess what. I learned how to play." Justin said.

"Really? Play something."

"Okay, but you guys might hate me."

He sat down and started to play. At first it was hard to figure out, but I finally got it. After I figured out what it was, I started to sing.

"Because you know I'm

all about that base,

about that base no trouble."

Finally we were all singing that stupid song. All night long, Justin played stupid or silly songs, and we would all sing. Finally we stopped.

"All right guy's that's enough. I need sleep. More unpacking to do tomorrow." Justin said.

Tim went home. Toby went to bed. So did me and Jay. Just like any other night. Jason snuggled up to me and I could feel his light breathing. It was nice, but my only fear was that he would cough in my face.

"Being sick isn't so bad." He said.

"Hm, I guess you're right. Good night. Love ya."

"Love ya too." Jay said. And then he coughed in my face.

//Please enjoy cakers.//

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...