𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒂: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅...

By TheGoldenAgeOfNarnia

"Ettinsmoor? Is that what we're calling it now?" Imira asked. "Better than 'the northern lands the Ettins inh... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 | 𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 | 𝑰𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 | 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 | 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒏 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 | 𝑳𝒚𝒄𝒊𝒂 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 | 𝑺𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 | 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 | 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒆 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 | 𝑨 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 | 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 | 𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 | 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒔 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 | 𝑫𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑬𝒅𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 | 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 | 𝑬𝒅𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕 | 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 | 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 | 𝒀𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 | 𝟏𝟎𝟎𝟒 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏 | 𝑬𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒚 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 | 𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒔|
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 | 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 | 𝑺𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒔, 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 | 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 | 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒂 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 | 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 | 𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 | 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏 | 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐 | 𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑬𝒅𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑 | 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒂 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒 | 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓 | 𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 |
- • -
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖 | 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗 | 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒏 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎 | 𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 |
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐 | 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒚, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑 | 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒 | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔' 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒍 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓 | 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔 | 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒘𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒎 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕 | 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖 | 𝑴𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗 | 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒔 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏 | 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑 | 𝑬𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒 | 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓 | 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟔 | 𝑻𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕 | 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟖 | 𝑨 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒌 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗 | 𝑵𝒆𝒘𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑨𝒏𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒅 |
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 60 | Back to Cair Paravel |
Chapter 61 | At Anvard |
Chapter 62 | Rabadash the Riddiculous |
Chapter 63 | The Storm |
Chapter 64 | The Light |

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 | 𝑫𝒐 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆? |

307 16 8
By TheGoldenAgeOfNarnia

F A L L   1 0 0 3

"Good morning, Imira," Edmund greets me as he enters the dining hall. "And may I just say you look particularly beautiful today," 

"Thank you," I reply. Hmm, how pleasant from Ed. He must want something. 

He goes on around the table siblings and then returns to face me once more.

"So, Imira, how are you? Did you have a good day?" Edmund asks.

"It has only started, but yes." Where is he going with this?

"That's great. That's great," he goes around the table greeting his siblings and once he's finished he turns his attention to Peter and I. "So I have some news,"

"Good news of bad news?" Peter asks as the dessert is being served. Apple pastries, Lucy's favourite.

"I think they're good. But someone," he says looking at me, "might disagree,"

"What sort of news are we talking about?" I ask suspiciously. 

"Remember how Lord Remont was not very pleased with our trade agreement with Terebinthia?" Edmund asks us.

"Yes," I said. The deal did not include Galma and therefore did not benefit their economy. And so, of course, they retaliated upping the taxes on their most important Narnian imports.

"Well I am glad to say that I sorted it out and the taxes are gone," he announces proudly.

"Fantastic Ed! Well done," Peter says. "Well done,"

"However did you manage that?" Susan asks pleasantly surprised.

"And why might I not like this? This is great news," I ask.

"Because, well the negotiations involved a bit of compromising from our side," Ed says.

"Compromising how?" I ask her.

"They want me to marry the Duke's daughter," Edmund says.

"What? That's ridiculous!" Edmund, married? No. No no no no and no. He's a sixteen-year-old boy, he can't be married. "You can't do that. What did you say?"

"Oh, I declined. I am not marrying anyone anytime soon," Oh, thank Aslan. "But it didn't sit very well with them so we have to do something else," he says. "It was suggested, and I do believe it is the best option, that the Duke's daughter and niece be made ladies-in-waiting to Narnia's Queens. Particularly yours and Susan's,"

What?! "But the Duke's niece is... Danielle,"

"I call for the Duke's daughter," Susan says beating me to it.

"No! nO, Susan, please," I protest.

"Too slow, Imira," Susan says.

"Why does it have to be me?" I ask him.

"You're the High Queen, remember?" he replies.

"But I don't like her," I protest through gritted teeth.

"Come on, Imira. This is a crucial part of the negotiation," Edmund tells me.

"What do I and my ladies-in-waiting have to do with your trade deal?"

"Look, we all know her father is a bit power-hungry. The man wants his daughter to get into an advantageous marriage and the best way for her to do that is to become your lady-in-waiting. You're the Queen," Edmund explains.

"Well, why not Lucy? She's also a Queen," I reproach.

"Yes, she are. But you are the one with the important family relations. All your cousins are princes, some will become Kings,"

"If you expect me to set her up with one of my cousins, you and Lord Remont are going to be very disappointed,"

"Isn't Darren involved with her?" Susan reminds me.

"I hardly see a future between those two," I lie to her. Honestly, her relationship with her bothers me greatly. Why out of all the other ladies in the Kingdom did he have to choose her? It doesn't seem to be anything too serious, but still, why her?

"Look, I am not asking you to arrange anything. Just name her your lady-in-waiting. You will be saving us from having to grant him a title or gift him some land, which is the alternative,"

"But I do not need another lady," 

"But we do need this deal," Edmund insists.

"Isn't Lady Baldwin leaving?" Lucy asks. No, Lucy, stop.

"That's right," Susan adds, ruining my excuse. "After she and Lord Stryder get married, you'll have a spot open,"

Oh, don't even remind me of that. I do not want her to go. Don't get me wrong, when she and Henry told me the news I was very happy for them. At last, he asked her and at last, she said yes. I am so looking forward to their wedding, but at the same time, I do not want her to go. She is so nice to be around and she has helped me so much with Edward and Peter... I simply cannot fathom what I will do when she's gone.

"But I don't like her," I repeat. I know it's not a good argument, but still.

"And I don't like entertaining dull diplomats. I still have to do it," Edmund retorts.

"Take it as an opportunity," Susan says.

"Easy for you to say, you took the Duke's daughter,"I say, throwing her a shady look.  "Although I suppose I could use this as an opportunity to mess with Danielle and break her and Darren up,"

"No," Susan chastises me, "Imira, an opportunity to make friends with her,"

"I'm not interested," I replied plainly.

"It doesn't matter whether you are interested or not. We need the Galmian's favour," She insists.

"You're being uncharacteristically quiet," I say, turning to Peter.

"Trust me, love, you do not want to hear what I have to say," he replies, picking at his pastries.

"So you agree with Ed?"

He sighs and puts his fork down. "I do. It is the easiest solution. And it wouldn't hurt to make friends with her,"

"You're wrong. It would hurt my pride,"

"I think you have enough to spare," Edmund tells me, making Susan and Lucy giggle. 

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist," Peter tells me.

"Come on, Imira. We all do things we don't fancy. It's your turn," Edmund says.

When he puts it like that there isn't much I can say, is there? "I'll sound petty if I don't agree, won't I?"

"So you'll do it?" Edmund asks.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask them.

"Not really," Peter tells me. I don't want to push this any further, I am pretty certain what comes next is Peter ordering me what to do and will not let that happen.

"Then I'll do it," I agree. Giving him land is no option, that will only make it impossible to get rid of Danielle. At least if she gets married to someone she can go away.

"Thank you," Edmund says.

"Thanks, love," Peter tells me, reaching for my hand.

"So how did your date go with Lord Persivell?" Peter asks Sue, changing the subject.

"Oh, you just had to bring that up, didn't you?" she complains.

"That bad?" Peter asks her.

"Was he inappropriate?" I ask. Because if he was then I am going to have to pay Lord Persivel a little visit.

"No, he's just... he's just a prick,"

"Susan, using a nasty word to describe someone? I thought this day would never come," Edmund says, earing a chuckle from us all.

Susan smiles bout otherwise just shakes her head at him.

"Did he do something?" Edmund asks seriously.

"I just don't want to see him again. Please excuse me," She places her napkin on the table and leaves.

"I'll go talk to her," I said.

"I see," I say after hearing the entire story. "It was a good decision not to tell your brothers. Especially Edmund. Peter knows you can handle anything, but Aslan knows how Edmund would have reacted,"

"Yes. I am ashamed to say it, but it seems like all he wanted was to be able to say he had kissed the Queen,"

"He really is a prick," I say and we both chuckle. "So, what are you going to do about it?"

"I am going to ignore him, that's what I'll do,"

"He's a knight, he's gonna be around. You can't ignore him forever,"

"I never said it wouldn't be difficult," she says, leaning over the bannister to stare at the ocean.

"I have an idea,"

"I'll humour you. What's that you're thinking?"

"We can send him north. Beyond the marsh. There's a small outpost at the end of the River Shribble,"

"Your plan is to banish him?" she asks me skeptically. 

"No, not banish, just send him away," I explain. "He'll have a proper knight's job and you will never have to see him again,"

"As long as I don't have to see him it sounds good to me," she says with a sigh.

"Don't you worry about it, I will sort it out and talk to Peter about it,"

"Just... spare him the details, please,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 195 35
-------------- male x male story theres like no stories for Narnia that are x male so I'm making one. enjoy the story you little simps. ...
59.6K 1.4K 52
Her mother was one of the few who still believed Aslan would return. Her father and even her brother didn't believe much anymore... And even after h...
16.1K 264 18
She was the light. He was the darkness. One couldn't exist without the other. Edmund Pevensie knew that he was a king. He knew that he didn't deserv...
490K 14.7K 31
"You're not going anywhere, if anything your little boyfriend will just have another seat next to you." Peter threatens. A sharp laugh fell uncontrol...