His Pure Beauty

By Squishy_Potatoe

As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Other Characters
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
*Tears*

Chapter 10

13.4K 371 19
By Squishy_Potatoe

Alaska

The next day at work Molly cornered me.

"Have you two done it yet?" she asked bluntly.

My eyes widened and I stared at her with wide eyes. "Done what?" I asked.

"Have sex...? Did he claim you yet?" she asked.

A blush creeped up my cheeks and I stared at her in horror. "N-No!" I stammered, not really knowing what I should say.

"That's strange. I could have sworn I smelled you on him yesterday." she mumbled.

"Molly!" I gasped.

She chuckled. "Stop being so shy! These things are normal for us wolves." She said and wiped down the counter with a cloth.

"Well no we haven't. I'm not even sure I want to yet." I said. "You're lying. The bond must be driving you sexually crazy by now." she said with a smirk.

I groaned and hid my face from her with my hands. "Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Not at all. But I do know the effects it has on us." she said.

"Have you found your mate yet?" I asked curiously.

"No." she said sadly. "But we were taught about the mating bond when we were young."

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said.

Just as she was about to answer me Randy called me to the back. He was an amazing chef but also acted as manager when Joe wasn't here.

"Hay girl. Would you mind taking out those trash bags?" he asked, pointing to two black plastic bags perched on the side of the wall.

"Of course Randy." I said smiling.

"Thanks hun. Just take 'em out back by the dumpster." He said and continued grilling a beef patty, that was making my mouth water.

I grabbed the two bags and huffed at their weight. What does he put in here? Bricks?

I pushed the back door open with my hip and walked over to the dumpster.

It was rather secluded back here. The diner shielding it completely from the main road and walls surrounded it except for a broken down part in the far off corner.

I opened the lid of the dumpster and flung the two bags inside, dusting off my hands as I turned around to go back inside.

And that's when I saw them.

The three men who attacked Micah the other night was standing in front of me. They looked worse then when they did back then.

They were thinner and dirtyer and the pants they wore had different sizes of holes in them.

I remember the middle one being Regan. He seemed to be their leader of sorts and he was smirking at me with rabbid red eyes.

"Why hello there Luna." he said spitting out the last word like it was a curse.

"What do you want?" I spat, crossing my arms over my chest. Even though they were beasts, I refused to show any fear in front of them.

They started walking closer to me and my confidense wavered, but I pushed the fear to the back of my mind and glared at them.

"We want to know how you commanded us." he asked, his body a mere centimeters away from mine.

I tried taking a step back, but my back hit the dumpster behind me and it only made me glare harder.

He smelled like a dead animal and it made me think of decay and rot.

"I don't know." I huffed. This commanding thing was getting me into a lot more trouble than I liked and I wanted to get rid of it as fast as I could.

Regan lurched forward and grabbed my arms, pulling me against his bony body.

"Well you're gonna have to tell us. Your precious alpha isn't here to protect you now." he snapped.

"I told you I don't know! And if I recall correctly it was me who saved him." I spat.

A menacing smile formed his lips as the other two men chuckled darkly.

"If you really don't know... then you won't know how to do it again." he said, his eyes glinting as the red started to glow more brightly.

I widened my eyes as I realised what this meant.

Regan laughed and spun us around, shoving me back. I stumbled and expected to hit the ground but I was caught by the other two, who held onto my arms tightly.

I strugled against them, trying to rip myself out of their grasp. It was no use, of course they were stronger than me they were wolves.

Regan let out a threatening growl and pulled his hand back. Before I could protest his fist connected painfully with my cheek.

I let out a cry of pain as my face snapped to the side. "If you won't tell me, then I geuss we'll have to beat it out of you." he said.

His fist flew forward again and this time connected with my temple.

Different coloured spots coated my vision and I whimpered as my head started to throb.

"Tell me!" he screamed.

"I told you I don't know!" I cried as his leg pulled back and shot forward connecting with my stomach.

"Bullshit!" he growled and hit me again, his fist connecting with my jaw. I felt a stinging pain in my lip and then a trickle of hot liquid ran down my chin.

"Please stop it! I really don't know that was the first time I did it!" I gasped as the next kick to my gut sent the air knocked out of me.

If it weren't for the two behind me holding me up, I would have fallen to the ground already.

He studied my face and gripped my chin painfully. "Explain." he spat making me wince and glare at him.

"I've never done that before. It's the first time it's happened. I am just as confused about it as you are." I explained, trying to ignore the throb in my head.

This was all Micah's fault! They pulled me into this world. Ever since I've met him things have been jumping out at me. I didn't ask for any of this!

"What are you?" he asked.

"I don't know! The old lady said I'd know when the full moon comes. But other than that I really don't know!" I said, once again trying to free myself from their iron grip.

He suddenly leaned forward and gripped the back of my head smashing our lips together harshly. I protested and even clamped my lips shut, but that didn't stop him from running his tongue over me, causing my busted lip to throb immensely.

I shivered in disgust and finally managed to yank my head away from him.

I shot him a glare.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"Oh believe me, princess, you will one day have the pleasure." he said.

"Don't make me vomit." I mumbled.

He chuckled and motioned for the other two to let me go. They did and I fell on my knees.

"I'll see you later... Princess." He said and they started jogging off.

After I was sure they were gone I ran back into the diner. "What took you so long girl?" Randy asked me as soon as I closed the door behind me.

I hid my face from him and frowned as the pounding in my head increased.

"Randy? Is it okay if I go home early today? I'm not feeling too good." I said.

"What? Get your sick ass out of my kitchen before you infect the food." He sassily scolded me.

"Thanks Randy." I mumbled quickly and made my way out of the kitchen.

"Don't make it a habbit!" he yelled after me.

I rushed past Molly and ran out of the diner, hopefuly unnoticed.

As fast as my feet could carry me I ran back to the cabin, fearful that they still might be there, waiting for me to get off work.

Once I made it inside the cabin I slammed the door shut and locked it. I felt my body still tense and scoffed at myself.

Like a wooden door is going to hold a wherewolf outside.

I angrily fell down on the couch and glared at the silent TV.

I should never have come here! I should never have went to that stupid party! I never should have met Micah!

A pang of hurt ripped through my chest as I thought that. And I almost strated crying at the thought of never having met him.

I scolded myself for sounding so dependant and went to the bathroom to inspect the damage.

________________________

So you guys have definately NOT seen the last of Regan! I am currently in the process of finding a suitable character pic for him since he is going to be playing a big role in the book.

So as soon as I find the perfect villain I will post it!

Remember to vote and comment and give me a follow if you like my work.

Also please take a look at my other book called "Obliviate". It is a Draco Malfoy fanfic and it is completed!

thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
2.9K 109 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
29.7K 827 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
52.5K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...