HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
Beside You
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

The Truth Untold

170 8 20
By KimMyungjun101

Y/n's P.O.V 

Changkyun : Yes , she IS in fact , MY WIFE . 

What is he even trying to do ?

Everyone suddenly starts laughing . 

Dong Min : Did you even think anyone would trust that ? Are you really that dumb ? 

Ari : Baby , seriously ? 

Changkyun : Yah .. Seriously ? All of you can get the idea of what I just said as 'ridiculous' but NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU thinks that harassing people like this 'MAKE A FRIGGIN' SENSE' ? What the heck is wrong with you people ? CAN'T YOU JUST HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE ?!

Daniel : Now you're making a big deal about it ? C'mon bro , I'm the next target ! 

Changkyun : You're just ... *sigh**rolls eye* I cannot believe a human like you exist .. 

Me : Stop it ! I just want to make it clear that I will NEVER EVER do that to you , Daniel .. Please .. Stop accusing me .. I don't care if others trust Dong Min but you .. We're friends ..

Daniel : Go to hell with the 'friend' s**t ! 

I don't really know how to feel now .. It just .. Hurts like hell ... Dong Min , my best friend here posted false rumor about me , Daniel , my childhood best friend , accused me of targeting him as my next victim , everyone looking at me as a B***H .. My headache attacking .. 

Me : Dong Min .. Why ? Am I bad to you ? Am I a pain in the neck ? Did I do anything that makes you hate me this much ? 

Dong Min : Well ... I just revealed the truth about you .. That's all .

Changkyun : What s**t is that ? Lee Dong Min ! She is your friend ! Well , I guess 'was' .. 

Ari : Aigoo .. You thought Dong Min wants to be your friend ? *evil laugh*

Changkyun : Whatever ... You know what ? Y/n , let's just go away ..

Changkyun grabbed my hand and left all of them .. I don't even mind looking at them .. All I want to do tight now is just .. die ... Why don't I just , kill myself long ago ..

Changkyun then stopped at the rooftop . I cry my eyeballs out .. I really can't hold it in any longer.. Do you know how hurt my heart is to , go through ALL this in my whole life ? My own BEST FRIEND ! Both ! 

Changkyun : Y/n-ah ~ .. Don't let what they  say hurt you , okay ? I know it hurts really bad .. He is your own friend but still , anyone can give you a s**t .. No matter who they are .. 

Changkyun hugs me while slowly patting my back .. 

Me : I don't know ... I just feel like I should just kill myself right now .. 

Changkyun : Nononono .. Don't say that .. You have a lot of people that still loves you .. Think of it , Hye Rim , Min Ha , Eun Byeol , Eomma , Appa , Noona , the hyungs ... Even the teachers love you .. *whispers something* 

Me : I know .. 

Changkyun : Wait , do you heard what I said ? Like , all of them ?

Me : Quite the most .. I didn't hear the last sentence well ..

Changkyun : Well , Y/n .. Forget the last sentence .. Even if ALL of them turn their backs on you .. You should remember one thing ..

Me : What is it ?

Changkyun : That I will always be there for you ..A-And the hyungs too .. I-We .. Would never do that to you .. 

I happen to cry harder since it really felt like .. For the first time , after my parent's death , I felt safe and comfortable .. I have been running here and there and thinking about negativity more than all those positivity around me ..

Me : Thank you .. For being with me all this time .. *whisper* even as a friend ....

Changkyun : What is it , again ? Sorry , but ... Now , let's get your face washed and get ready for class .. Just , ignore those punks . You have me and the hyungs . 

Me : Alright . 

Changkyun : And don't forget about your headache .. Don't even dare to do work at home . 

Me : But ..

Well , yes my headache attack is so friggin' hard now , but still , I still can do work . 

Changkyun : Nope . No means no . Let's go . 

Me : Fine .. 

I went to the toilet and washed my face and go back to the class with Changkyun . 

I entered and , as expected , everyone starts looking at me gossiping all around and .. Daniel changed place . Well , that's kinda better ..

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Well , I guess she didn't heard what I said .. 

-Flashback- 

Me :  Nononono .. Don't say that .. You have a lot of people that still loves you .. Think of it , Hye Rim , Min Ha , Eun Byeol , Eomma , Appa , Noona , the hyungs ... Even the teachers love you .. *whispers* Even I do ..

-End Of Flashback- 

But nevermind .. She needs to calm down and go through this first . I was actually gonna confess but , I know she is still hurt because of Daniel . I'll just say it later .. Her mental condition is now my priority .. After all she have had to go through ... I know how it affects her .. But she never showed . 

Me : So .. I guess it's back to the two of us . 

Y/n : Yup .. It's better than those jerks sitting beside me and act all nice . 

Me : Now , that's my *whisper* wife .

Y/n : Yeayea whutever . 

Y/n's P.O.V 

Dudeeeee !! Stop doing this , it hurts !! My heartt !! Can you , like understand my condition now ? My headache was attacking like crazy .. He made that stop but start making my heart beats way harder .. 

Oh , god .. I should really stop .. But I can't !! I just , can't !! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 372 31
After the military enlistment of Shownu, Kihyun took a long hiatus from the group and the projects pending for their upcoming events henceforth. Othe...
85.5K 4.7K 31
If only we were less quiet. - Happy endings exist only in fairy tales. But maybe our story is the greatest fairy tale. Started: 21/3/2018 Finished: 2...
190K 7.5K 68
"Sometimes I think about what my life would be like without you." "Then leave."
28.8K 942 23
(y/n) = your name this story is about that you incidentally meet this guy and he become friends. This friendship you had with him will take the ne...