Falling for you|Bakudeku| COM...

By Honey_Girl10

{COMPLETED*^*!} This takes place during the second year of UA πŸ§‘πŸ’š It is a normal day at UA Izumi wakes up t... More

Secrets
Want Some?
The Hospital
WHAT?!
After School
Perfect
In the locker Room
Position
The 'Date'
'Date'
Back Home~
Gorgeous
Mall~
Best Night Ever
Chill Out
Make A Move!
Takend from my Lover..
Tortured
I love you~
Mary Jane
Tell her about this?
Love you to Nerd
Forever and Ever
New Book: Update

Back To U.A

8.6K 202 309
By Honey_Girl10

🔆

Beep
Beep
Beep
Bee-

"DIE!!" Izumi jolted out of her bed from the loud noise.

"WHAT THE HECK KACCHAN" The girl scream at the boy who was throwing away the now broken alarm clock.

"Come on! Get you ass up we have school damn nerd! If you don't hurry we gonna be late!" The blonde hair boy shouted before closing the door and going down stairs to wait.

Izumi looked down at her phone and seeing that she only had 30 minutes to get up and ready she ran through her clothes getting the school uniform.

Then it hit her.

Yesterday.......
~~~~~~~~

"Oi why you look so down today nerd" Katsuki said nudging her arm.

The two were waking side by side walking into the school gates. She looked up at him and shrugged.

"Just.. yesterday was a mess and it gonna be pretty awkward when I go to the cafeteria and sit down at the table with her or just when I see her..." She said looking down at her feet.

"Then don't sit by me and the other shit heads and when you see her just ignore her.."

"WHOA KACCHAN!! REALLY YOUR GIVING ME ADVICE AND LETTING ME SIT BY YOU!?" Izumi said, with glimmering eyes looking up at him like a puppy.

Katsuki made a 'Tch' noise and looked the other way so she would not see the blush that is covering his cheeks to his ears.

"Thanks Kacchan.....Beat ya to school" With that being said she sprinted from her spot next to Katsuki.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOU CHEAT!" He said, sprinting after the girl the was in front of him.
~•~•~•~•~•~•
"This is unacceptable! No running in the halls! Now sit and wait I thought better in you Midoriya!"

"So....rry"

"I.......won!.....I'm gonna pass out" Izumi said dragging herself down into her seat.

"No...you fucking..cheated"

There were only three people in the class room Izumi, Katsuki, Iida.

The two sat down on the chair catching there breaths and wait for class to start.

Slowly the class started to fill Mina came in and started to talk to Izumi to see how she was doing about the whole situation.

Izumi told Mina everything.

"Look Mina I really trust you and I should have told you but..I really like Katsuki ever sense we were kids and I just kinda freaked out when I heard the Ochaco has a crush on him to...I-I just hate it...." She said looking at the back of Katsuki who had headphones in his ears listening to music.

"Hey girl... I'm here for you..you can tell me anything and it's gonna be fine ya you got a crush and so dose someone else but it's about who he want to pick..and I am sure that it will be you just by the way he looks at you..we just have to let it flow- speaking of her there she is.."

Izumi looked up from her desk and saw a group of girls surrounding Ochaco comforting her telling her that. ' It's probably a misunderstanding' 'Every this is gonna be alright' and other word of comfort.

Kirishima looked at the two girls with a confused face while Mina mouthed 'Later' to him.

"Alright class sit down and get ready for the lesson" Midnight said, coming inside of the class room.

Mina went back to her desk and the girls did the same that was comforting Ochaco.

The rest of the period Izumi could feel eyes staring bullets in the back of her head..and she already knew who that was...Ochaco.

Time Skip•~•
Lunch:-D

Izumi grabbed the tray of food and bowed and said 'thank you' and walked away trying to find the table with Katsuki and his friends until a voice stopped her.

"Hey Midoriya mind coming with me for a second!" Tysu said while now dragging me with her to the table with a The girls from class 2-A are.

She places a hand on my shoulders and shove me down into a seat.

"What's up girls"

"Alright....um do you and um..Katsuki like have a thing going on Ribbit (What ever noise she make)" Tysu said while looking at me then at Ochaco.

"HUH!? No girls you got it all wrong me and Kacchan are rivals we don't fall in love!"Izumi said waving her hands

"Izuku...Ochaco told us about y'all at the mall and y'all seem pretty close.." Toru said while crossing her hands.

"No really nothing it going on between us!"

"I told y'all to stay out of peoples business. Izu is probably really uncomfortable with us sitting around her asking all these questions!" Momo snickered.

"Well we think you....seducing him maybe and Izumi you broke the girl friend code....." Toru said looking down at her food.

'Where the hell was Mina when she needed her the most'

"Huh!? No I-"

"What! Izumi huh!? You saying that you don't need to seduce him because your already perfect!? Well congrats that you don't even have to try! To get boys attention because they are already all on you! DAMNIT"

They got many stairs and giggles from the people around,

Like hell Izumi is gonna let this bitch talk down on her like that.

"First DONT fucking yell at me like that" Izumi said, nails digging into the table.

Every one was set back by the angle cussing.

But that didn't stop the brown hair girl "Ya know I was rooting for you and todo but he wasn't good enough huh!?"

"It's-"

"If you would have just told me you like him I would have backed off alright I thought I am your best friend!"

"I thought you were too but guess we all have different set of minds huh?" Izumi said, getting up from the table with tears streaming down her eyes as she walked out with all eyes on her.

Ochaco slowly sat back down in her chair.

"I told you guys to stay outta this" Momo said getting up from her spot and stomping away.

"I think you-.....We messes things up more" Toru said with a loud sigh.

"Yeah Momo seemed pretty mad"

~~~~~

Izumi walked through the halls just ready to get the day over with.

"Hey babe wait up!" Mina shouted from behind her trying to catch up.

Izumi stopped in her tracks and turned to Mina.

"Whoa what happed?"

"I'll explain in class" She said with tears still streaming down her face.

Mina brought her to there next class that did not start yet and the green hair girl explained everything while sobbing on her desk and Mina rubbing her back in circles.

The class started to fill in.

"Hey Mido you good?"

Only to get a "Mmmrrr' in response he then aging she mouthed 'Ill tell u later' and looked down at Izumi and patted her back saying she was gonna sit down.

Class soon started but she was not paying no attention to it at all.

"Heyyyy~ Midoriya you good girl?" A pro teacher said only to not get a response.

Katsuki turned to her with a conserved face and light shook her shoulder but not getting no response back he just decided to make a excuse for her.

"Period.....that time of the month" He said while still looking at a sleeping Izumi.

"Alright mind taking kites for her Mr.Bakugo"

"No I don't mind" He turned the page to the other side of paper and bolted down some notes.

He knew what happened in the cafeteria and wanted to explode the bitch face off and send her into hell where she belong and it took three people to hold him down so he wouldn't.

He won't let anyone touch

What

Was

His...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 800 6
Hisoka starts to catch interest in illumi, things start getting steamy... (Yaoi, mature Language) ‼️ART IS NOT MINE(Creds to artistsπŸ”±)⁉️
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.6K 842 5
Just my scribbles of love for em. a beginner in writing , kindly ignore my mistakes !
154K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...