His Pure Beauty

By Squishy_Potatoe

As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Other Characters
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
*Tears*

Chapter 6

16.5K 507 28
By Squishy_Potatoe

Alaska

I sighed heavily as I entered the diner, seeing Molly already standing behind the counter.

I haven't gotten any sleep last night and it was all because of her and her brother.

"Good morning!" she said in a cherpy voice.

"Hi." I mumbled softly.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and practically kicked myself when I realised I was going to ask her.

"Are you one of them?"

Her eyes widened in shock. "Uhm... Yeah... I am." she answered.

"Great." I mumbled and tied my apron around my waist.

"Look Ally... I know this is a lot... but there's more you should know." she said softly.

This peaked my interest. Even though I wanted nothing to do with madness any more.

"And what might that be?" I asked.

She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it abruptly. "It's not my place to tell you..." she said.

"Then who's is it?" I asked impatiently.

"You should speak to Micah." she said.

"I will NOT speak to him. At all. He's a caveman!" I snapped, recalling his behaviour of the previous night.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"He's impatient, he's bosy, he thinks he can order me around. And he's extremely violent." I rambled, but as I spoke of him images of his naked body flashed through my mind, making my stomach clench in lust.

"Well... he's our alpha. He kind of has to be." she said.

"Alpha?" I asked, wanting her to explain everything to me.

"Okay... so an Alpha is like a leader. He has the highest rank in our pack. He's the strongest and the bigest and most apt to protect and lead us." She explained.

"Then, there's the Beta. He's like second in command." she said further.

"Arturo." I guessed.

She nodded and pursed her lips.

"Then there's the Gamma. He's trained to step up to Beta after the Beta isn't fit for duty any more." she said. "That's Byron. I don't think you've met him."

"And lastly... there's our Luna. She's equal to the Alpha. She's his mate. Our queen if you will." she said, careful not to make eye contact with me.

A tinge of jealousy coursed through me at the thought of Micah with another woman.

"Who's your Luna?" I asked.

She pursed her lips and looked away from me. "I think you should talk to Micah." she said.

Just as she said this, the bell at the door rang, signaling a customer had walked in. But with the way the air changed into a thick aura, I immidiately knew it was Micah.

I looked up at him and held my breath, he was magnificent. Strong, powerful and extremely sexy.

"Alaska." He greeted softly.

"Micah." I said equally as soft.

"Are you ready to talk?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Are you going to try and order me around if I do?" I asked carefuly.

He chuckled and shook his head. "No Little one. I'm just here to explain."

"Fine then." I said and walked around the counter.

It was early so the diner was empty and we were the only three in here.

I walked over to a booth and sat down, looking at Micah expectantly. He sat down across from me and his eyes studied my face with intent.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said breathlessly, feeling a familliar knot forming in my belly.

"Like what, Little one?" he asked.

"Like you want to eat me or something." I said. My sentence was extremely innocent, but it made Micah's eyes turn obsidian black as a low growl escaped his chest.

"I would love to eat you." he said.

I gaped and my cheeks flushed at his sexual comment. I shrank back in my seat and pretended his words didn't send a pulse through my core.

"I arouse you." he stated. Making my cheeks burn even more. "W-what?" I asked shocked at his bluntness.

"I can smell it. It's rather intoxicating." he said in a voice of aproval.

"Stop it!" I said gulping nervously. If he talked like that again I swear I'm going to combust into a puddle of sweat.

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" he asked.

"Yes!" I hissed, shocked at his behaviour.

He grunted. "You shouldn't be uncomfortable around me."

"And why not?" I asked.

He sighed and his eyes turned back to their normal brown colour.

"You're my mate." He said.

"Excuse me?" I asked in shock. But a warm satisfied feeling crossed over my body.

"You were born for me. A soulmate if you will." he explained.

I laughed.

This it utterly insane and crazy. These people HAVE to be mentally instable. There is no way on earth that these things were true.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

I sighed and stared at him with a straight face.

"Look... if you think there's a chance that I'll become your... your whatever, then you're insane. No one tells me what to do. No one." I spat and went to stand up.

"I'm not finished speaking with you." he growled.

"Too bad. Because i'm finished speaking with you. You people are crazy. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do." I said and walked away from him.

Micah

I sat patiently in the booth the rest of the day, intently watching over her. I ignored the pang of jealousy I felt every time she woud smile at a customer.

And when the day ended, she greeted Molly curtly and walked out of the diner.

I stood up and followed her. She was shivering anf hugging herself tightly.

She's cold idiot. My wolf spat.

I shrugged off my jacket and jogged up to her. "You're cold." I said softly, holding out my jacket for her to take.

She stared at me in shock.

"Were you waiting for me to finish my shift so you could corner me?!" she asked. She was upset, I could tell.

"Yes." I answered without hesitation.

"There's something seriously wrong with you!" she said glaring at me.

"I wanted to walk you home. To make sure you get there safe." I said.

"No thanks." she said and started walking again.

I shrugged on my jacket again and glared up at the moon.

Moon godess... what did you do to me?

I fell into step next to her and shoved my hands in the pockets of my jacket, trying to keep myself from carressing her soft porcelain skin.

Alaska groaned and shook her head. "You're not going to stop following me are you?" she asked.

"No." I said simply.

"You're impossible." She mumbled.

"And you're beautiful." I said. I smirked when I saw the familliar blush creep up her neck and cheecks.

"Look. I know this is a lot to handle. But whether you like it or not... You're my mate. And nothing and no one will make me stay away from you." I said, trying to make her understand.

She sighed and crossed her arms. "I figured that much." she mumbled.

"Why don't we do this your way?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You can give it a chance and get to know me before we... take things further." I explained, ignoring my wolf scolding me for sounding so weak.

"Really?" she asked. I nodded and watched her expression. She was thinking. Probably taking in the information.

"Fine." she said.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. My wolf howeld in victory. I was expecting more of a fight from her.

"Thwnk you." I said happy that my mate was warming up to me.

The rest of the walk was in silence. Just filled with me intently listening to the soft beating of her heart. It sounded like music.

When we reached her house, which was a small little cabin deep in the woods next to a lake, she unlocked her door and stepped inside.

She then turned to me and raised her eyebrows. "Are you comming in or what?" she asked.

I gaped at her in surprise.

She just kept on surprising me. This woman was something allright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 109 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
5.2K 202 39
*Now rated Mature because of final chapter* In a world where shifters live on reservations and cater to the human's whims, there are also advantages...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...