Falling in love

Aanya1999

Falling in love........love.....just a four letter word....but has world's power.......they say souls who fou... Еще

Introduction and cover
Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
manan house
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part18
New story
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 20 ( manan special)

3.9K 364 93
Aanya1999

Manik was the first one to wake up. His gaze move towards Nandani who was sleeping on his chest, like she haven't slept in days. Nd it's true also, it's been a whole month she hadn't sleep properly. He smiled seeing her sleeping on him. He was cage by her petite body. His hands automatically move towards her cheeks and slowly caressed them. His fingers slowly traced her nose moving towards her lips which were parted. This cause Nandani to move a little and she rub her face with her chuckles, just like a baby. He grinned and squeezed her in his arms making her whin.

Na: maniiiiiii ( whining )

Ma: I missed you nandu

Na: same but you have to stop squeezing me and let me sleep

Saying this Nandani roll over him and sleep again, hugging a pillow. Manik pouted seeing this and poke her arms to which she slapped his hand and looked at him, finally opening her eyes.

Ma: don't you have to go hospital.

Na: no Manik..I got a off today ( yawning)

Ma: suddenly!?? ( confused)

Na: yeah..or else you want me to go

Ma: why would I want that Nandu. I was craving to be with you.

Na: I know ( moving towards him and hugging him) I missed your food..kuch bna do ( looking at him) 

Ma: ( frowned) you were supposed to say I miss you

Na: I miss you manik..ab kuch bna do ( pouting)

Ma: you and your cute faces..uff..kya khana h ?

Na: umm..pizz....

Ma: (cutting her) main hi pagal hu jo tumse puch rha hu..

Saying this manik stood up and went downstairs. Nandani pouted as he cut her off and went. But eventually shrugged and went to washroom. She washed her face after brushing and looked herself in mirror. Her face has few red marks due to masks that she had to wear while treating patients. She caressed them softly. Her face seems a little swollen. But not for once manik looked at her marks or said anything. Instead every time she came home, he give her a 'I'm proud of you' look. He was and is, standing beside her all this time. Not for once he leave her side. Nandani smiled thinking that and immediately ran downstairs.

Manik was cutting some veggies when he felt two arms crawling on his chest. He smiled and pulled Nandani in front of him. There was a smile on her face which he noticed after so many days. She has been busy and always tired.

Ma: Kya baat h..bhout pyaar aa rha h ( poking her nose making her scrunch it)

Na: thank you mani.

Ma: for ? ( tasing his eyebrows)

Na: for being at my side all this time.

Ma: Nandu I'm husband cum friend and it's my duty to be with you. And remember while taking pheras I promised you to be at your side in hard times. So I'm full filling that.

Na: sometimes I wonder what i did to deserve you

Ma: kuch bhout acha kra hoga ( teasing tone) tabhi itna handsome pati milla h

Na: cutest Malhotra ( pulling his cheeks)

Ma: ayeee mera ego hurt hua

Na: dekho agar mujhe khana nhi milla toh bhout kuch hurt hoga ( threatened )

Ma: bhout khatarnak ho tum ( bad face)

Na: I know ( grinning)

Manik picked her and made her sit on the kitchen slab and he continued his work. Nandani took her phone and start playing PUBG. Hearing some gunshot sound Manik turned around and saw her engrossed in game. Her eyes used to get wide whenever she saw a enemy shooting at her and she had her tongue stick out from corner of her lips making her look damn cute. Manik smile widely seeing her like that. After 20 minutes, Manik finished cooking and turn to her.

Ma: Nandu match kab tak khatam hoga

Na: Manik bad ek aur banda bacha h ( totally engrossed in game) andddd..I won ( throwing her hands in air)

Ma; Congo..ab chalo khana ban gya

Nandani nodded and went to theatre room  with her plate followed by Manik. They watched the tv and had there food.

Ma : Nandu can we watch something else

Na: yeah..You select ( giving him the remote)

Ma: avengers ?

Na: infinity war ( excitedly)

Ma: ohhk

Manik selected avengers infinity war and they watched it. They completed there food with lots of talking. After that, Nandani put the plates in kitchen and came back and laid on manik completely. Manik smiled and looked at her. He saw her approaching close to his face and there lips were only inches apart. Manik was about to capture her lips when she ran away from him, laughing making him scowl.

Ma: Teri toh

Manik picked a pillow and thrower it at her. She made a bad face and pick up a pillow and started hitting her standing on the bed. Even Manik was no less, he pick another pillow and hit her legs, which made her loose her balance and fall on bed.

Manik stood up and and ran around the room with Nandani chasing him. She stand on the edge of the bed in the process and was about to fall when Manik hold it. She noticed something and squealed in happiness. As she was standing on bed and Manik on floor, she was looking an inch taller than him.

Na: wohhhoooo..for once I'm taller than you ( comparing there height with her palm)

Ma: just an inch baby ( pulling her cheeks)

Nandani shrugged and sneaked her arms around his neck, while tracing her fingers around his neck. Manik closed his eyes feeling a warm sensation, and his hands automatically encircled around her waist. He opened his eyes and met hers. Both hold love and desire for each other.

Ma: you know right, you are making me loose myself ( huskily)

Na: I know

Nandani whispered in his ears and that was it. Manik pulled her legs, making her fall on bed and Kissed her lips, passionately.

Beijing the kiss, his lips didn't leave her skin. He move towards her neck, sliding wet kisses down her throat and sliding the strap of her top placing affectionate ek issues on her collar bone making her moan in pleasure.

He left her skin, and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and a beautiful smile was playing on her lips. Not feeling his touch, Nandani opened her eyes and gave him a confused look.

Ma: baby if we didn't stop then I won't be able to control myself ( tucking her hairs behind her neck)

Na: I don't want you to control mani ( looking directly into his eyes)

Manik eyes turned dark with desire listening to her. He again capture her lips and what followed was the love of there's. The passion and desire they held for each other. They made love, they celebrated there love. There's a huge difference in sex and making love. We have sex with someone who can satisfy us physically, but we make love to someone who can satisfy us soulfully and eternally. We can have sex to satisfy our lust but we can make love to only that person who can feed our soul and our mind, who can fill a void that was there since a long time, that longs for a partner and that needs someone whom we want our rest of our life with. In whom arm, we want to wake up and sleep.

'I swear when our lips touch, I can touch the next sixty years of my life'

Hello guys
How are you all???

How's the update??
This is the first time, I wrote some intense intimacy scene, so pardon me if I did any mistakes.

Few words for Manik??

Few words for Nandani??

Any scene you want to see in next part??

Do vote and comment and thank you for your response on my last update.

Love you all

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

95.6K 6.3K 41
𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸ℕ. ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖.☻︎☻︎
990K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
745K 56K 89
A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the love Join the ride with us #OkThanksBye
25.3K 1.8K 13
Two people... Two hearts... And whole lot of encounters... Surely something is bound to happen.... Highest Ranking as of July 16 2018: #31 ~ kaiseyeh...