Chuuya Nakahara x Reader

By -Gibly-

In this story, you grew up in the Port Mafia, just like Dazai, hence why you two got to know each other prett... More

Firefly
Is this flirting?
What's your intention
What a morning
You can talk to me
Where are these people coming from!?!
Not an Update
A game of Tag
HELLO! (not an update)
Promise me
Sleep, I just need sleep
I demand an explanation
Sorry (not an update)
With open arms
With open arms-Part 2
What's next?
Chuuya x Reader Fluff
Chuuya Nakahara x Reader (not a) Lemon
Jonathan and Fiffy (not an update)
Please Stay Safe (not An Update)
Jealousy-Chuuya Nakahara x Reader
I love you truly
Idea Corner
Furry rescue
Would You Like To Help Me
The language of love
Soulmates
Soulmates-part 2
Hi

Introduction

14.3K 323 544
By -Gibly-

SOOO, before the story starts, I wanted to say how this is my first time writing a story and posting it. So, I'm really sorry if some parts aren't that well written😣. This is a fanfiction that a wrote for an anime that I recently watched and fell in love with, Bungo Stray Dogs, which you should probably watch before reading this so that you would understand the plot and because of spoilers. I do not own any of the characters in the anime except the ones that I came up with for this fanfiction. We won't be seeing Chuuya in the first part, because I'm a sucker for backstories and I need to introduce my story, so deal with it.  Hope you enjoy the story! Oh, and btw, I didn't make the drawing above, but when I found it, I thought it was perfect for the story even tho its Dazai being chased by Chuuya and not the reader.

.....................................................................................................................................

"GET BACK HERE YOU WALKING TOILET PAPER ROLL!!"  you yelled while running after a certain someone.

"EXCUSE ME!? THESE ARE SOME FINE QUALITY BANDAGES!! GET IT RIGHT!!"  Dazai yelled back while trying to not get caught by the raging girl.  

"IF YOU DONT STOP RIGHT THERE, YOU ARE GONNA SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WHERE EVERY TOILET PAPER ENDS UP" starting to pick up speed you run past other mafia members who wore a face that clearly said, "not again".

This was just a normal day in the Port Mafia, with you two either causing mischief or arguing. Not to get it wrong, you two actually worked pretty well, in fact, you were best friends. You knew each other for a long time, which allowed you to have arguments like this without ruining the relationship. You were like two siblings.

Right now, you were chasing Dazai through the Port Mafias HQ (Head Quarters), because he thought it would be a good idea to "borrow" your motorbike while you were in the middle of a mission so you had to walk back to the HQ. It might not sound that bad. But, after you came back, you found out that he tried to kill himself by jumping off a bridge while riding YOUR MOTORBIKE, saying it was a "graceful" way to die. Of course, like always, he ended up fine, but your dear Dagger ( you actually named your bike because you love him that much) now laid at the bottom of the river.

"LISTEN IM GONNA GET IT BACK JUST GIVE ME UNTIL TOMORROW!" at this point, he started begging you to stop, because they were running for half an hour already, and he could feel his body slowly giving up.

"OF COURSE YOU ARE, BUT WHOS GONNA REPAIR THE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE YOU JUST CAUSED ME! YOU GOTTA PAY THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU JUST DID, YOU BAD REPLICA OF A MUMMY!!" 

"THE FUCK!! NOW IM A MUMMY! ARE YOU GETTING THAT OLD, SHOULD I GET YOU SOME GLASSES!!" he knew that this would just make you angrier, but after so much running, your mind was set on killing him, so no smooth-talking would work either way.

When you were about to pull out a gun to shoot, both of your phones gave out a sound that brought you to a complete stop. It was the boss, and you already knew without looking at the screen, thanks to the special ringtone he had. You both turned around and went in the opposite direction as if the argument you just had never even happened. 

Now standing in front of a massive door, you announced yourself before entering into a large room with Dazai right behind you. 

In front of you stood a man named Mori, Port Mafias' new leader. He didn't get this position using any "clean way", but by instead killing the last boss while he was sick laying in bed. He was gonna die either way, but since the members of the mafia still supported him, it was a risky move. This is why he used his two pawns, Dazai and me, to act as witnesses, saying that the Boss gave his position to Mori before taking his final breath. That was a few years ago, and now you and Dazai were one of the executives in the organization since Mori trusted you both, and you were really strong. 

Dazai has an ability that lets him completely nullify any supernatural ability by touch. You have the power to control the heat in the area and use it however you would like, as a burning shock wave, to burn something, push yourself of a surface, turn the heat into fire, etc. But what makes you so strong is the fact about the range at which you could use a heat source, if you concentrated enough you could even use the heat from the center of the Earth. This gave you the ability to burn the whole city down if you wanted. But most people don't know that, so enemies sometimes try working in cold areas thinking it would make your ability useless. 

"Mori" you addressed the man in front of you, while Dazai simply yawned next to you.

"I see you still haven't learned simple manners Dazai" Mori said in a tired voice.

"Just get to the point, I've got something to do before I get shredded into pieces by a raging microwave, and you know what I think about painful deaths" you glared at Dazai" HELL YEAH, YOU GOT SOMETHING TO DO! If I don't get Dagger before sunset, I'm gonna cook you alive and feed you to some street dogs!" you could see him getting goosebumps after mentioning dogs because he absolutely hated them. 

"That's enough, I've got a task for you two, so you're gonna stay silent until I'm finished talking. Seriously I feel like a parent right now." after clearing his throat, Mori started talking again in his usual calm voice."

"As you probably have heard, recently, the deliveries we've been receiving came with some things missing, like weapons, food, and materials. After an investigation, it turned out that the small group that goes by the name Sheep has been stealing from us, and they are planning to attack us at some point. They arent a thread, by any means, they are just a bunch of kids who believe in stories about heroes and villains. But I would like one of you to keep an eye on them, in case they try to do something stupid" he explained.

"Why should we babysit a bunch of kids, didn't you just say that they don't pose any kind of threat. We can just give them a little scare, and they will come to their senses" you said rolling your eyes.

"This is too tedious for me, I'd rather commit double suicide with (Y/N) here than do this"Dazai exhaled to which you just commented, "you wish".

"The group itself isn't what I'm concerned about, but a certain member they have. His name is Chuuya Nakahara. He recently joined the group, and there are already rumors going around about the boy's powers. Apparently, he has the ability to control the gravity of whatever he touches including himself. He might become quite a problem if we don't keep our eyes open" at that moment Dazai spun on his heel going towards the door saying "Get some low-rank members to do this, I don't have time to stalk a boy that's going through puberty" and with that, he was gone.

"The hell, I was the one that wanted to leave!" but that obviously wasn't gonna happen now, since you are the only one left.

"I see you are quite excited about this job, right (Y/N)" while saying that, you could feel a dark aura around Mori, which left no room for further discussion.

"Fine, but make sure Dazai gets Dagger back before I go on to the mission" I guess this job will take even my weekends, great.

"Where is the rest of the info on this Chuuya guy?" I asked.

"Oh, that was everything" he said smiling.

"What!?! How am I supposed to keep an eye on someone, if I don't even know how he looks like?!?"

"I could give you more info, but I won't. Treat this as some sort of practice. You are a very important member of the Port Mafia. So you have to know how to deal with these kinds of problems." 

"And what if he decides to attack us before I find him?"

"No, he won't. He knows that he is currently at a disadvantage, hence why he hasn't attacked us yet. This means there won't be any danger for a while. You are a lot smarter than you show. I'm sure both you and Dazai already knew about the situation before arriving, which is why he left almost immediately after he came. Both of you came only because if the other members saw an executive disobeying the leader, they would start disrespecting me as well. And with the current situation in the organization that's the last thing I need right now. So stop acting dumb and do your job."

"Fine" and so you left the room.

When you were outside, you started thinking about the boy that you are supposed to keep an eye on "Wonder what kind of guy he is" you kept on walking through the corridor trying to imagine the boy.

"Chuuya. That sounds like a cute name "giggle.

.....................................................................................................................................

I hope you enjoyed the story because this is just the first part and the second part is coming very soon, so keep an eye on that. If you have any ideas for the story or how I could make the story better, please comment down below. 

Keep out of trouble. Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 1.2K 13
[please read] You are a 21-year-old woman. Dumped by your (now) ex boyfriend, you have nowhere else to stay but your car. You work at a small cafรฉ s...
25.1K 822 21
A stand alone Soukoku fic Obsessive! Possessive! Port Mafia boss! Dazai Osamu ร— ADA! Reincarnated! Reader! Nakahara Chuuya BSD MANGA SPOILERS!! In w...
12.8K 617 31
Other people killed, she always danced. . . . It had been years since their paths had crossed. He had been a young mafia executive the last time he s...
59K 1.8K 26
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ...