descent | πŠπ‹π€π”π’ [HIATUS]

By totheIakes

Whether you come as lover or executioner, I am ready to receive you. Β© totheiakes The Orig... More

𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„.
𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐜𝐬
𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ.
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–
πŸπŸ—
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
πŸŽπŸ‘
πŸŽπŸ’
πŸŽπŸ“
πŸŽπŸ”
πŸŽπŸ•
πŸŽπŸ–
πŸŽπŸ—

πŸŽπŸ‘

13.9K 625 1.1K
By totheIakes

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
﹙ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ﹚
࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

7031 ST. CHARLES AVE. MIDNIGHT. The black card stares back at her, the golden inscription almost taunting. She had never really found her ripper tendencies very charming—sure, she's met a few people that were... she supposed, into it. That being Kol and most definitely Rebekah, but she had never had someone describe herself in such a way that sent a feeling of... pride in her chest.

The way you move, Aurora. It's enthralling.

You are exquisite; one of a kind.

Tristan de Martel didn't seem like a very nice man. Sure, he seems very charming, but Lucien also seems very charming and apparently, he brought on a vision of the Mikaelson family's impending doom. So she wonders, what exactly is the truth.

She spends the entire night tossing and turning over the invitation—what the initiation could possibly mean for her. If she were to accept the invitation to the Strix, what would that mean? Would she have to make some creepy blood oath? Were there witches binding their lives together like the Gemini coven? If she were being honest, the Strix sounded more cult-like than anything.

"You're thinking awfully hard," Klaus voices from behind her. She turns to face him over her shoulder only to see that his eyes are still shut, his body still blanketed by the covers. It's one of the rare times that he's actually in bed with her when she wakes up instead of taking a shower before her. "I can hear the cogs in your head turning."

Rory slips the invitation under her pillow, shifting around to face him. Klaus' eyes peel open, and his lips upturn into a soft smile. Rory can't help but give him one in return, just because there's a giddiness in her chest whenever he smiles at her like that. It really is nice to receive a genuine smile for a man like Klaus Mikaelson—someone constantly in a state of power. It made her feel so special. She really, really loves him.

"Sorry," Rory whispers as she leans forward to kiss him. Klaus' hands trail up her back, the pads of his fingers warm against her skin. "Didn't mean to wake you with my psychotic thinking."

"I was already awake. I just wanted to see how long you would realise," Klaus murmurs against her lips. "What's that you were staring at, sweetheart?"

Rory freezes in his grip. She hadn't exactly... told Klaus that she was propositioned by the young Tristan de Martel. She wasn't exactly sure if Klaus even knew him. Klaus senses her tenseness and sits up slightly, raising an eyebrow.

"What is it?" Klaus asks again.

"It's um..." Rory trails off.

"Rory," Klaus repeats.

"It's an invitation,"

Klaus cocks his head to the side, looking like an awfully confused puppy. "An invitation to what?"

"A... ball,"

"A ball," Klaus repeats. "A ball. Who the bloody hell would be throwing a ball in New Orleans?"

"The Strix...?" Rory's answer comes off more as a question. Klaus' face immediately hardens. The way his hands tighten over her sides make Rory realise that perhaps Klaus does know more than he lets on. "What's that look?"

"What look?" Klaus feigns indifference as he pushes himself into a sitting position. He slips on a pair of grey sweatpants, turning to walk towards the bathroom.

"Uh, you are not walking away from me right now, because that is very much a look," Rory tosses the blankets off herself, grabbing his shirt from the ground. She clumsily slips it on as she grabs the invitation from under the pillow, following Klaus into the bathroom. She crosses her arms over her chest. "Who are the Strix? Why do you look like someone just shot a puppy?"

"They're very dangerous people, Rory," Klaus responds. "It's best you steer clear of them."

"Really? Because I think the leader just slipped me a personal invite," Rory holds up the invitation between her middle and index fingers. Klaus turns to face her, his eyes falling on the card.

Klaus' lips downturn into a scowl. "What does he want with you?"

"He wants me to join them. Honestly, it sounds very intense, but I kind of dig it," Rory shrugs, tracing her finger over the opening of the invitation slip. "He promised me power beyond my imagination. A global network."

"I can offer you that without batting an eyelash," Klaus leans against the sink, arms crossed over his chest.

"I know you can, tough guy. The thing is... I'm a little intrigued," Rory walks towards Klaus, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Tristan's fascinated because, apparently, I'm a true Ripper. And he hasn't come across one since... well, I don't know, but he mentioned Stefan."

"And why didn't he call Stefan instead of bothering my girlfriend?" Klaus murmurs as he tugs her closer.

"Because Stefan is messy," Rory tuts. "And I'm guessing the Strix don't like mess," Rory raises an eyebrow. Klaus reaches behind his neck to take the invitation from Rory's hand, but she's faster. She pulls her arm away from him, taking a step back. "Tell me what the Strix are."

"Does the fact that they're dangerous not deter you whatsoever?"

"No. I'm dating you,"

Klaus sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Rory, you don't want to get mixed up with those people,"

"Who are those people?" Rory interjects. "And I can make my own damn decisions, you can't tell me who I want or don't want to get mixed up with. Maybe if you actually told me why I shouldn't, I can choose if I want to show up or not."

Klaus traces his tongue over his bottom lip, before slumping against the sink. "The Strix is the most dangerous and influential congregations of vampires the world has ever known," Klaus states. "They were founded by Elijah centuries ago. They all descend from his sireline. Which begs the question of why they would come... to you."

"Who's sireline am I from?" Rory frowns.

"Mine," Klaus smirks. Rory raises an eyebrow. "Stefan is from my sireline, which means Damon is as well. Damon's blood turned you. Therefore, I am your sire."

"Sounds hot," Rory comments.

Klaus chuckles. "Alright. Fun's over. Hand me the invitation; we can talk about it with Elijah,"

"Mm, nope," Rory chirps, walking out of the bathroom.

Klaus blinks, appalled at Rory's response. He follows after her, a frown on his face. "Lovely—"

"I think the Strix sound like a boring bunch of stuck up assholes—"

"—They are—"

"—Therefore," Rory interjects, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I want to see exactly why they would want someone like me in their little club. I'm not from Elijah's sireline. As "enthralling" as they make being a ripper sound, it's not the cleanest of jobs. If Stefan is messy, I'm messier. They've seen the massacres I've left behind. So, why me?"

Klaus lowers herself in front of her. "Because they want to use you to get to us. The prophecy says that all of us will fall by foe. The Strix are not friends, nor family."

Rory leans forward, resting her forehead against Klaus'. "I think I'm just cute," she responds.

"You're adorable. But you aren't going to that ball," Klaus states.

"You may be my sire but you aren't the boss of me," Rory lifts her leg, pressing her foot against Klaus' chest to push him backwards. The hybrid is left to sit on the floor whilst Rory stands up, starting to leave the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Klaus calls.

"Going to talk to Elijah, duh. You said that it's his sireline that started all of this,"

"Love, you don't have pants on,"

Rory turns on her heel to walk back into their bedroom.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

"No." is the first thing that leaves Elijah's lips as Rory flashes the invitation in front of him. Rory's jaw drops as she stares him.

"Wha—" Rory sputters. "What do you mean no?"

"I mean no. I'm certain Niklaus has explained to you the dangers of the Strix," Elijah barely spares her a glance as he turns back to his work.

"You said that Hayley's going," Rory crosses her arms over her chest.

"Yes. But there's a reason for Hayley to be there—she's the alpha of the Crescent wolves and the only unsired hybrid in the world. The Strix have a fascination with anomalies. And as captivating as you are on your own, Rory, you are but a ripper," Elijah lifts his head, folding his hands. "Could they have not just contacted Stefan?"

Rory's jaw drops even further. "If you wanted to say that I wasn't special you could've just outright said it," Rory snaps. "You don't have to be so hurtful and condescending about it."

Elijah sighs. "I'm sorry, Rory. I did not mean for it to come of that way. I had just meant to say—"

"That Hayley's extremely remarkable and I'm not? I get it. I've been told that by most of our enemies and literally by your siblings. I'm just another copy of the Original doppelganger, all I do is bring about death and tear apart family trees, blah, blah, blah," Rory interjects. 

"Rory..." Elijah trails off.

"I'm going," Rory states.

"It's too dangerous. No. They are just using you as a ploy to get to us—"

"Well then I guess I'm just a knight on the chessboard then. Who cares?" Rory snaps. "I got invited, so I'm going."

"I said no, Rory,"

"What are you going to do? Compel me to stay in the house?" Rory retorts. Elijah's jaw clamps shut as his eyes flash in anger. Rory tosses the invitation at him. "I thought so."

She turns on her heel to storm out of Elijah's study, slamming the door behind her. She grips at the railing of the balcony, attempting to calm her anger. The fact that she was unremarkable and just all around not that special had always been a big burden of insecurity for her since she found out she was nothing but a doppelganger. Her face wasn't her own, it belonged to three other girls before her.

"Excuse me?" an unfamiliar voice calls from the courtyard. She looks up to see a clueless-looking girl standing in front of her, a large box in hand. "Is Aurora Gilbert here?"

"That's me," Rory responds as she walks down the stairs, coming to a stop in front of her.

"Oh," she smiles pleasantly, holding her arms out. "This is for you. From Tristan de Martel."

With that, the girl turns to leave. Rory blinks in slight confusion as she places the box on the table, pulling off the top. It's a dress, sparkly and beautiful. A masquerade mask is placed delicately above it, followed by a note card.

See you tonight.

Rory licks her lips, letting the note card fall back into the box. Unremarkable my ass, she thinks. I'll be the most remarkable fucking vampire there.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

At 11:30 pm, Rory finishes getting ready. The gown is heavy with how many jewels are encrusted into it, but it's nothing she can't handle. Her hair is left straight, resting against her waist. Her pendant is securely wrapped around her neck, resting delicately between her clavicles. She checks her reflection once more before she turns away, stepping out of the bedroom and out into the hallways.

Klaus, who rests on the couch in the courtyard, lifts his head. Kai sits upside-down across from him on a different couch, staring boredly at the ceiling. At the sound of her door opening and closing, the two men stand at attention. Well, Kai with a little more difficulty, considering he just floundered like a fish for a few moments before gaining momentum.

"Nice, Roro!" Kai cheers as Rory walks down the stairs.

Klaus looks both astounded and disappointed. He's, of course, taken aback by how gorgeous his girlfriend looks, but he's also disappointed that she's actually going to the ball.

"You look beautiful," Klaus breathes as he tucks a hair behind her ear.

"Thank you," Rory smiles. She turns to face Kai, who looks over the moon at seeing his friend all dressed up. "And thanks, Kai."

"There's a car outside waiting for you, by the way. Whoever this Terrance guy is, he's really pulling out all the stops. Hey, does he know that your boyfriend's a were-pire?" Kai inquires.

"Tristan, Kai. And Klaus is a hybrid," Rory laughs quietly. "And he sent a car?"

"Yes. It's been waiting out there for over 45 minutes," Klaus mumbles with petulance. "I have half the mind to go out there and destroy the entire thing," he sighs. "Must you go to this bloody ball?"

"I promise I won't make any blood oaths," Rory curls her hand over the back of Klaus' neck, tugging him downwards for a soft kiss. "I just want to check it out. If there's any trouble in sight, I'll leave."

"Okay," Klaus whispers against her mouth. "Keep your phone on you."

"I will, bossy pants," Rory giggles. "I'll see you later."

Klaus releases her, Rory sparing Kai one last wave as she walks out of the compound. The male attendant for the car opens the backseat, lowering his upper half politely. Rory gathers the bottom of her dress before slipping into the vehicle, the door closing behind her.

Though she knows Klaus isn't coming with her, she feels his eyes on her for the rest of the journey.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

The ball is held at an estate, beautifully decorated and lit up. She can hear the music even from the yard, and when the vehicle pulls up to a stop at the front gates, Rory can see just how elite the congregation really is. Even outside, she recognises a few celebrity faces, uncovered by the masquerade masks that hang around their necks or held by their fingers.

Rory allows the attendant to open the door for her, helping her out of the car. She strides up the large staircase leading up to the entrance, and the doors swing open to reveal more people inside. There are dancers at each corner of the room, humans being fed on by the various members, busboys carrying trays of champagne.

She turns her head and her eyes immediately meet with Elijah. She clenches her jaw, averting her gaze from him almost immediately. What surprises her the most is that she sees Marcel next. And judging by the way his lips part, he's equally as shocked to see her.

Before he can walk towards her, Tristan intercepts her line of sight. He smiles at her like he already expected her attendance. "Rory," he greets. "My, what a pleasure it is to see you. And how beautiful you look tonight."

"Uh, yeah. Thanks for the dress," Rory says. She lifts her gaze over Tristan's shoulder, seeing a beautiful woman loop her arm around Marcel's and drag him away. "What's Marcel doing here?"

"Ah. Marcel seems to have friends in higher places, hm?" Tristan chuckles as he places a hand on Rory's waist, leading her further into the estate. "First Elijah, Hayley, now you. The only question is... how do I get into your good graces?"

"The fact that you called me Rory is a start," Rory shrugs. "Pretty much all it takes is just to not be an asshole."

Tristan chuckles, lowering his head in a bashful manner. "Wonderful. You're very entertaining," he says. The beautiful woman from earlier—the one who redirected Marcel—comes to a stop in front of Rory. Tristan smiles at her. "Rory, this is my... second-in-command. Her name is Aya."

"Hi," Rory greets.

"Hello," Aya's tone is cold, but Rory doesn't take it the wrong way. Her entire demeanour is cold; even with Marcel, she was unflinching. Rory just supposes she was like that.

"Now, I will allow Aya to explain what will take place this evening following your initiation," Tristan brushes a hand against Aya's lower back as he takes a step back. "I think you will have plenty of fun."

Rory doesn't even manage another question before Tristan turns on his heel, walking away from the two of them. Rory diverts her attention to Aya. "Initiation?" she inquires. "I haven't even made the decision on whether I wanted to join."

Aya gives her a patronising smirk. "Showing up is already a decision to join us, Aurora,"

"It's... I prefer Rory,"

"Let go of the demons of your past. It's just a name. It does not control you," Aya responds with simplicity. She extends an arm towards the opposite direction of the party—it's a long hallway with one closed door at the end. "Follow me."

"Um... I hope you don't get offended, but that literally is the single most terrifying hallway I've ever seen in my life," Rory states.

"You're in a room full of vampires, and you're scared of a bare hallway?"

"Yes," Rory responds, blinking.

Aya stares back at her, as if trying to make sense of her answer. In the end, she says, "Come with me."

She turns her back on Rory, starting to walk down the hallway. Rory spares another glance at Elijah, who frowns in her direction. Remembering his words from earlier, Rory shakes her head and turns to follow after Aya.

The hallway is dimly lit, only making it just a little creepy. Aya pauses at the door, rapping her knuckles against the wood three times. There's a pause before the door opens inwards, and Tristan reveals himself.

"Come in," Tristan steps aside, allowing Rory to enter the room.

Aya turns on her heel, leaving the two of them alone. Rory spares one last glance over her shoulder before she enters the room that Tristan brings her into. It's empty, completely bare. The floors are shiny marble, illuminated by the moon that stares back at them through the open balcony doors. Tristan gestures for her to follow him, and Rory does.

They stop at the balcony overlooking a beautiful garden. Tristan leans against the balcony railings, exhaling softly. "Have you heard of Helen of Troy, Rory?"

"Yeah. Who hasn't?"

"The face that launched a thousand ships," Tristan recites. He turns to face her, cocking his head. "When they speak of the Petrova allure, they do not kid. You are breathtaking," Tristan smiles at her. "Even more so than your pictures."

Rory's eyebrows pull together. "You know about the doppelgangers?"

"Oh, darling. Who doesn't? Legends have been made from your bloodline. Ah, it was one of the reasons I paid so much attention to you. I have known the Mikaelsons for a very long time. The greatest stories that were shared was one of two brothers, torn apart by a girl in their village. And centuries later, they were broken apart again... by the same girl. But there was a catch—it wasn't the same girl. The girl only bore her face."

"Tatia and Katherine," Rory breathes.

"Mm. Your predecessors," Tristan nods. "After that, of course were the tale of the two Salvatores. Much more boring, because I know what happens next. But then came you. Another doppelganger, but she did not manage to just rope in two brothers... but a sister as well," Tristan chuckles. "Oh, she must have been a catch. And she was uncontrollable around blood—rampages, massacres. When she saw red, everybody else saw black. Aurora," Tristan faces her once more. "I want to see it for myself."

"I don't really..." Rory trails off. "I don't know what you want me to do."

"Turn around," Tristan whispers.

Rory frowns in confusion, before she finally turns around. She then realises that the balcony doors were shut behind them, but then she saw it. Burgundy, dark and deep. A puddle of blood poking out from the shadows of darkness.

"Is that..."

"Welcome to your initiation, Rory," Tristan's lips upturn into a sardonic smirk as he walks towards the balcony doors.

When he flings it open, the smell of human blood infiltrates her nose. Rory is almost dizzy by how much blood she smells, by how much blood she can practically taste. Her hands curl around the railings of the balcony, keeping herself straightened.

"Is this..." Rory trails off. "Is this some kind of joke—"

"I want to see her," Tristan's eyes flash with sick fascination. "I want to see the monstrous ripper people talk about. I want to see you, Rory," Tristan clutches her chin in his hand. "The Strix find you enchanting. I want to know why."

"This is sick," Rory spits out. "How many people did you kill—"

"—None," Tristan interjects. "They're not dead, Rory. Look, come and see."

Tristan's hand wraps around her wrist, tugging her forward. Rory holds herself steady. "No," Rory argues. "No, no. I can't. I can't—"

"—Control yourself?" Tristan interjects. "I'm well aware."

"I don't think... I don't think I want to stay at this party anymore. I think I want to go home," Rory stammers. She regrets coming tonight. She hates her impulsive decisions. "I don't want to join your club. I want to leave."

Tristan gives her a patronising look. "Oh, Rory," he says quietly. "You can't leave. Not without your ring."

Tristan lifts his hand, flashing her daylight ring in her face. Horror sets in Rory's chest. She hadn't even realised when he slipped it off.

"No," Rory whispers. "No—"

"You can have it back. You can have it back when you feed," Tristan says sincerely. "I give you my word."

"Tristan, I can't," Rory whispers.

"You will," Tristan pulls her into the room. Rory staggers over her heels as the balcony doors slam shut, and the lights flicker on. Rory slaps a hand over her mouth as she sees the amount of bodies covering the floor, the amount of blood painted over the wallpaper. "This... is all for you. Feast, darling. I implore you."

"Elijah," Rory calls for help. "Elijah!"

"Shh," Tristan presses his finger against Rory's lips. "I've had this room spelled, darling. Nobody can hear—nobody knows. In a house full of vampires, this much blood would attract attention, no?" Tristan chuckles. "If you want your ring, Rory, you might want to start now. Time is ticking."

Tristan spares her another smile as he opens the door to the room, shutting it behind him.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

Rory can't breathe. Every time she inhales, she smells blood. Blood, blood, blood. Sweet, and good, and delicious. Her eyes shift in an out of its vampiric form, turning from red to white once more. Her fangs are stuck out, poking against her bottom lip. Her nails dig into her arms harshly, so much so that blood drips from the wounds.

Her attempts at escaping are proven to be futile. There are vampires waiting outside the door, all of which have resolves of steel upon smelling the bloodshed inside the room.

Her eyes flicker to the clock that sits on the fireplace. 4:00 am. The sun will rise soon. She still doesn't have her daylight ring. Her head is spinning. She wants blood.

She can't lose control—

But she wants to. She needs to.

When she lowers her hand, she feels something warm against her palm. When she looks down, her hand is dipped in a puddle of red. She lifts her fingers up to her face shakily, seeing the colour stain her skin.

Just a little taste.

She places the tip of her finger against her tongue. It's like Tristan read a portfolio about her. B positive.

Her eyelids flutter. It's sweet. She pushes herself into a standing position, attempting to walk towards the door once more. Her heel catches on the bottom of her gown and she falls to the ground, only to land face-to-face with a barely alive human. There's a cut on her neck that's steadily bleeding, and Rory thinks she's compelled to keep still whilst she dies.

"...Help,"

Or not.

Rory crawls forward. She dips her finger into the open wound. The blood smells intoxicating.

Just a taste.

She lowers her head and her fangs puncture through the girl's throat. Immediately, she begins screaming at the top of her lungs. Adrenaline pounds through Rory's veins, the vampire clutching onto the girl as she feeds on her. She struggles underneath Rory's grip, but Rory is stronger. Rory is better. Rory is a vampire, and vampires drink blood. She's just doing what a vampire does.

A single squelch signals her head separating from her body. Rory can't see past the blood that clouds her vision. Her entire dress is stained, dirtied and bloodied. Her hand reaches out and another warm body awaits her. It's a man this time, fairly larger than her last victim. Rory can take him. Rory wants to take him.

The scream he emits spurs her on, and Rory thinks that she kills him as soon as her fangs slice a vein in his throat.

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚

Rory doesn't remember what happened after her fourth kill. When she peels her eyes open, the sun shines brightly into the window. She doesn't burn. She looks down at her hands and she sees that her daylight ring is snugly wrapped around her finger. She doesn't smell blood so pungently anymore, and that's because the bodies have been removed from the room. The only one that's covered in blood is her. The marble floors are spotless. The only thing that proves anything happened was the tears in the wallpaper and the ichor on her dress.

She pushes herself into a standing position shakily. Her head is spinning again. She doesn't know if she wants to throw up or go to sleep.

Her hands shakily twist the doorknob, and the estate is quiet. She steps out into the hallway, walking back to where she entered earlier that night. When she stands smack dab in the middle of the foyer, Tristan is the one that greets her.

"Good morning," he says. "My, my. You had a feast..." he trails off as he approaches her. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I..." Rory doesn't know what to say. Her mind is too hazy. "Where is Elijah?"

"Upstairs. With Marcellus and Hayley. He's just completed his initiation as well," Tristan places a hand on Rory's shoulder. She wants to regurgitate immediately. "Well done, Rory. You were..." he pauses for a moment. "There were simply no words to describe how wonderful it was to watch you. You were breathtaking."

"I want to go home," is all Rory can say.

"Of course," Tristan lowers his head respectfully. "There's a car waiting outside for you."

Rory pushes past him. She can't breathe. The walls are closing in on her, she feels like. A hand wraps around her wrist suddenly. She turns around to face Tristan, and he presents her with a golden ring. There's an owl embossed onto it. He drops it into her palm, closing her fist around it.

"Welcome to the Strix."

A/N: welp... y'all said u missed ripper rory, so guess who's back, back again.

i felt really bad about my last chapter so i wrote this one extra long. i hope this makes up for it even though there's barely any klory content in here.

love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 428 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]
52.7K 1.6K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
45.8K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
9K 418 14
𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑩𝑢𝑼𝑡𝑫 𝐴𝑛𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’'𝑠 π‘›π‘œ π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘  π‘‘π‘œπ‘›'𝑑 π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ οΏ½...