His Pure Beauty

By Squishy_Potatoe

As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Other Characters
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
*Tears*

Chapter 2

20.3K 656 127
By Squishy_Potatoe

Alaska

I woke up the next morning with the sound of my alarm going off. It urked me how irritating a sound can become after a while.

I stood up from my bed and groggily walked over to my closet, grabbing some tights and a soorts bra. I got dressed and tied my hair into a ponytail after I put on some jogging sneakers.

Sighing hapilly, I exited the cabin and started jogging up the trail. I passed countless trees and rocks covered in moss and realised how beautiful the woods actually was.

After a couple of miles I stopped and rested my hands on my knees as I panted for breath.

After looking at my watch I saw I only had an hour to get into the shower and get dressed before work. So I jogged back and smiled at the peacefulness the woods gave me.

I didn't miss the city at all.

*

Once I stepped out of the shower I put on some comfortable light blue skinny jeans and a simple, black spaghetti strapped shirt.

I ran a comb through my waist long blonde locks and cursed them as the brush got stuck in a tangled mess. I glared at myself through the mirror and yanked the brush out, causing a searing pain to rip through my scalp.

"Mother fucker." I cursed.

I gave up and just tied my hair back into a neat ponytail that was acceptable for my first day at the diner.

Finally finished I grabbed my bag and started the short walk to the diner. Lucky for me the diner I had gotten the job for was only a couple of miles away from the cabin, so I could easily walk until I decided to get a car.

I reached the diner within 15 minutes and stood out front, taking in the exterior.

It surprised me. The exterior.

It was what you would imagine any diner to look like in any good 80's movie starring your favourite actor.

Above the diner in yellow neon letters read: The Paw Print

I was once again reminded what this town was known for by the Cherokee people. The wolves that resided in the very same forest I did.

With another sigh I entered the diner and walked over to the cashier. She smiled up at me and I glanced at the cute dimples promenent on both corners of her mouth. Her obviously dyed red hair hung just below her shoulders and the piercing on the side of her nose sparkled as the light shone on it.

"Good morning! Welcome to the Paw Print. Can I get you a menu?" she asked polightly.

Something felt different about her. I couldn't quite place my finger on it. But something inside me felt connected to the unnatural gleam her eyes shone with.

"Uhm... Yeah. I'm Alaska. I'm supposed to start work here today." I said, forcing my mind to stray from its previous thoughts.

"Oh! Joe said your supposed to start today." she said.

"Joe?" I asked confused. She nodded and motioned for me to come to the back side of the counter.

"Joe Wright. He's the owner of the diner." she explained.

I frowned. He was the one who gave me a ride yesterday. But why didn't he mention anything to me? Surely he knew it was me. He knew my name.

"I'm Molly by the way. Molly Patel." she said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"So you'll basically just be training with me today. Don't worry, the diner is usually quiet during the week. The only people who come in is just my brother and his friends for breakfast." she said as she handed me an apron.

A couple of minutes passed as she explained the run down of everything and how everything worked.

Our chef, Randy, a dark skinned man with muscles the size of tree trunks, called Molly to the back just as the bell ran signaling some customers had walked in.

"Could you get that Ally? I'll be there in a minute." she called from the back. I sighed, but smiled at the nickname she had given me.

I soon felt the air around me thicken and it grew difficult for me to breathe.  I frowned in confusion, but couldn't deny the aching throb that ructioned through my body that made the hair on the back of my neck stand at attention as goose bumps formed all over me.

I felt a shadow loom over me and I looked up. And I swear my jaw fell to the floor.

Before me stood one of the sexyest men I've ever seen in my life. He was tall, extremely tall. And had a good couple of feet over me. He was muscular and you could practically feel the brute strength radiating off of him. He had short, brown hair and delicate brown eyes. Probably the only delicate thing about him.

"I uhm... I." I couldn't speak. Everything about him seemed to be clouding my mind as the embaressment of my obvious eye-fuck brought a blush to my cheek.

"Menus... right" I said confirming to myself as I took 3 menus in my hand for him and his two friends.

Micah

I sighed heavily as I walked over to the diner with Byron and Arturo, my Beta and Gamma.

As soon as I entered the place we usually ate breakfast at, an extremely pleasurable scent filled my senses. I closed my eyes as I inhaled deeply and my body shook with pleasure.

Mate! My wolf howled in pleasure as he started pacing back and forth impatiently. She's here!

A growl escaped me as I tried controlling my wolf, calming him down before he caused trouble.

"Alpha?" Arturo asked with a raised brow, snapping me out of my trance.

I opened my eyes and I immidiately found her. My wolf clawed at its cage, wanting to go to her and to claim her right here for everyone to know she was his.

She was stunning.

Her blonde hair strangled by a hair tie was falling down to the middle of her back in waves. Her skin was flawless, a pure white that remined me of porcelain. So delicate and fragile, just as she was.

She was tiny and thin, but graceful and eligant. Granted, she was smaller then the other males' mates. She looked weaker. But she was perfect.

I glanced down at my attire and rolled my eyes. I'm going to meet my mate wearing ripped jeans and a T shirt.

You're pathetic! My wolf snarled at me. Demanding I go to her at once.

I slowly walked over to her, making sure I radiate confidence in my stature to show her she has an alpha male. Just as she should.

I reached the counter, my shadow falling over her at how tall I am against her.

I watched her body stiffen. She senses us! My wolf purred in apreciation.

She looked up and then I saw her eyes. I could have sworn I felt the sudden urge to bow down to her as her ice-like blue eyes met mine.

You bow down to no one! My wolf commanded. YOU are the alpha! She should bow down to YOU!

I watched her eyes rake over my body in apreciation and smirked. She likes us.

My wolf growled hungrily as she licked her lips and a blush krept up on her cheeks.

Beautiful. My wolf hummed.

"I uh... I." Even though she stuttered her voice was melodic through my ears.

Her eyes traveled to Byron and Arturo and I felt my wolf growl in jealousy. Byron and Arturo cowered back and shifted uncomfortably as they averted their eyes from her.

I frowned. They didn't know she was my mate. So why would they feel the need to cower?

"Menus... Right." she said and picked up three menus. "Follow me please." she said and walked out from behind the counter.

Her posture radiated confidence and my wolf appreciated that. But she was shy and he liked that as well.

I watched her hips sway as she lead the way to a table, my eyes lingering on the small gap between her thighs.

Just imagine those thighs wrapped around-. I cut my wolf off abruptly, not wanting to get into an uncomfortable situation.

All of us sat down and I could tell Byron and Arturo were uncomfortable. But I couldn't focus on them. My attention was with her. The blonde angel smiling at us as she handed us the menus.

You haven't said anything to her! My wolf growled disaprovingly at me. You look weak.

"You're beautiful." I spat out and my wolf groaned in embaressment.

Her eyes widened as she stared at me in shock. "Uhm... I... Thanks." she stuttered and if I could, I swear I'd kick my own ass for being so lame.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" she asked averting her gaze from me. I couldn't stop staring at her.

Everyone ordered their drinks and I kept my eyes on her as she walked away, lingering on her ass that was perfectly rounded within her jeans.

"Micah... there's something wrong with her." Arturo, my beta, said causing a growl to errupt from my throat.

"Careful." I warned.

"When she looked at us... we almost commanded to bow to her." he explained.

my eyebrows furrowed. Even though she was supoosed to be their Luna... she wasn't supposed to emminate such a strong reaction from them.

She wasn't human. That much I could smell from her scent. But she wasn't w wolf either.

Find out what she is! My wolf growled.

_____________________

Okayyy so they've met! I didn't really know how to write this chapter with their meeting but I hope you guys liked it!

Make sure to vote and comment if you did!

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 54.6K 39
BOOK 1 He hovered over me in silence while I gathered my senses. "Why are you here Deacon?" I finally asked. I heard his gruff sigh before he knelt d...
52.3K 1.4K 30
The Courting Series Book #1 "Are you ready?" He asked, running his canines along the sensitive skin on my neck. He set a strong hand behind my head t...
5.3K 204 39
*Now rated Mature because of final chapter* In a world where shifters live on reservations and cater to the human's whims, there are also advantages...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...