Silver School Mystery A Spri...

Por Rosyjoy16

(This Book has Been Discontinued) Have you ever wished you could be someone else?' If you have I want to pun... Mais

Authors Notes
Prologue
New Girl
The Life of the Party
Unexpected Friendship
House Of Horror
Truth and Reality
Beginning of a Mystery
Rumors and Discoveries
Slumber Party
The Secret Hideout
New Recruits
Backstories
Magic Talents
A Streak of Courage
Questions no Answers
Macy's Talent
Phoenixes Discovery
Busted
M. S. S Festival
Cookies and Kindness
The Request
The Kingdom of Light
The Grimalkin
The Mistake
The Celebration
The Dragon Connection
Racing to the Rescue
To Skin a Cat
Once Upon a Town
Authors Note
A Spring of Winter

The Special Guest

325 12 4
Por Rosyjoy16

(Bre's Prov) 

'This.. Ball.. Sucks.' 

'I thought to myself. As I picked at a loose thread in my pastel purple dress. It was light and comfortable, in a contrast to my walnut brown skin. My Hair was pulled back in a bun and done to look like a dark sea blossom.   

'The decorations were fair. Countless stunning flowers grew wild and draped across the large and spacious pavilion like sea foam, as the never ending light of this realm illuminated them.'

'The chairs and tables were made of Mahogany carved by the finest experts in the land no doubt.' 

'The table cloths and the chair padding's were as wight as snow the center piece instead of un-needed candles stood a ring of random flowers and a jar of living butterflies.' 

'Each table was set large enough to hold five the eight people. But my table was only set for me and my father. (Which suited me just fine) with my personal guards who stood next to the wall.'

'My father was clearly talking to me, but I wasn't paying attention to a word he said. I had my eyes on the people.'

'It was strange why my father bothered going to these occasion, and even stranger why he would bother drag me along, despite admitting his distaste for these sorts of 'get together' and it was plain as glass why.' 

'The people doing all the talking should not be leaders.' 

'You can tell the difference between a born leader and a born phony, just like it was written upon the people themselves, the way they behaved gave them away, like a shark in a pod of dolphins.' 

'I faced my father and nodded though I still wasn't listening.' 

'Mother couldn't come, on account of she was busy in the southern sea's of China making a deal with the senator there. This week happened to be fathers turn to go to a coronation, a deal they had made a long time ago. One would take care of business and the other would take care of social affairs. I was the only girl with three older brothers. All three knew this was going to be a bore so they went with mother instead.' 

'And if there was one thing we, as a family, all agreed on was that a party outside the ocean was duller then a bed of clams.' 

'This was no exception.'

'The music was okay, but it wasn't incredible, they always took there time serving the food, and mermaids can dance but certainly not on land.'

"... I Just don't know what I'm going to do with you Bre." Said King Swathaguth. 

'He had reached this conclusion many times before. This I know for a fact because it's the only thing I'm ever able to catch out of his great lengthy speeches.'

'I shrug in response and before I open my mouth to ask, my father said.'

"I am sorry about your friends, but there is nothing I can do for them. I already talked to the captain of the guard but he has been commanded by higher authority to rally them up with the rest of the prisoners." Said My father with great concern.

'He was a true leader. He was handsome from his chocolate brown skin to his chestnut eyes. His black hair slightly graying, and well trimmed beard. And looked absolutely flawless in navy blue suit.'

"Who could have greater authority than a Mer-King?" I ask as I look around the room trying to pin-point anyone who looked more like royalty then my dad.

"An Elvin King." Said My father in a hushed voice and said nothing more. 

'I understood what exactly what he meant.' 

'Race.' 

'One would think after years of living together we would be over this. While mermaids where still a considered a part of the Light kingdom. There were nasty rumors floating around that people like the unicorns, mermaids, and fairies had been plotting against the Light kingdom to conquer it for the people of Earth kingdom.' 

'It was a lie of coarse, and while we always do believe that we treated the people of the Terra realm too harshly, our loyalty remained to the Light kingdom. The trick is getting the thick-headed-royals to believe us.'

'Out of the corner of my eye see someone walk in through the side entrance. If you weren't paying close enough attention you would have missed Macy completely. Not that she wasn't pretty she just didn't have an aura, and blended in extremely well with a group of several people.'

'She was wearing a silky pale-pink dress, wore her hair down and ring of flowers, but other than that she wore nothing that drew attention. And sat at the back corner by herself. I quietly take note of how her ears were now slightly pointed.'

'What is she doing here? Why didn't she walk back to the portal.'           

'I needed to get her out of here before they realize what she is.' 

'Quickly making up an excuses to leave my father.' 

'I didn't even get the chance to stand up, when someone who did not belong here walked through the entrance and graced us with her presences...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Macy's Prov)

'I had never been so nervous in all of my life as I was when I walked through the side entrance.'

'And to my relief no one in the room even noticed I entered the room and sat down alone. Completely transfixed with the place, it was peaceful setting and helped me calm down a little as I took in a deep breath.'

'Russel taught me everything I need to know on the way up the road and how I should act if in the event someone was to approach me, and ask me who I was and about myself friends and family.' 

'The Dress Russel bought from a dryad was made of real soft fabric, and the ring of flowers felt identical to the one I had given to Mira.'

'And for one moment, siting at that table by myself watching people dancing in elegant dresses and suites, eating delicate smelling food, and listening to that jolly tune of the music, I couldn't help but feel like a princes at a ball.'        

'But then the moment shattered as a lady walked through the archway...'

'If I were watching Maleficent walk through the doors of the palace when she cursed Sleeping Beauty, that would be close to how it was when the women entered.'

'She was both elegant and beautiful, with her ebony black hair and alabaster skin, lip gloss, wearing a lovely black gown with matching gloves. Accompanied by two soldiers whose faces were concealed by there silver helmets and dark tunics-The first sign of metal I had seen since I crossed over through the portal.'

'She felt wrong. And dark. So, so dark. The darkness that radiated off her felt like it consumed everything it touched.' 

'I looked around the room to see who was going to stand and throw her out, but no one stood everyone just stopped and stared.' 

'An uncomfortable amount stared at her with wicked terrible smiles. And while some looked at her with heavy disapproval, all stayed seated. The music had stopped as well has the severs, as if waiting for her to make the first move. Her smile wide as she scanned the still room.' 

'A man, An Elf, waltzed up too her took her had and kissed it, and addressed the audience.' 

"Lady's and gentlemen allow me to introduce Lady Silaria of the Antricit house hold. I, King Marfrate of the elves, am her escort." Said the man who had a face that resembled a crow, lead her down to his table.'

'But before she sat down, her eyes scanned the room once more they fell on me and lingered longer than on anyone else she had seen before.' 

'I refusing to acknowledge her gaze for fear shed see right through me. I purposely dropped my knife, and bent over and took my time picking it up. By the time I had sat back up the music had started playing again and the lady was sitting down engaged in a conversation. And the chattering and dancing resumed but tensity still hung in the air.'

'One of the Servants brought me a plate of food. But I had lost whatever appetite I had gained. And ate very little of it.'

'I don't know why it bothered me so much, but she did not belong here.'

'No more than I did.'

("She and her two thugs have got be from the Dark realm." Said Level. 

"Yeah, but why is she here? And why isn't anyone doing anything about it?" Asked Star. 

"Does it have something to do with invitation?" Suggested Sympathy.

"But who would invite her to a party like this?" Asked Charlotte.

"Who ever she is, she picked us out of a crowed of flashy people. So she can't be a typical person. Something is telling me she's suspicious of us." Said Midnight.)    

'As I set my knife down on the table I doped it and it fell to the floor for real this time.' 

'The woman had the darkest presences I had ever known. The kind of feeling I always had when I was in area I didn't know. Those areas warned of danger, but this woman practically reeked of the word.'

'So I immediately knew, as I was bent down, that she had approached my table and taken a seat.' 

("She's right across the table isn't she." Said Level. They all nodded with fear.) 

"I see you don't have much of an appetite." She said in a casual soft silky voice, as I rose up forced to meet her fascinatingly dark green eyes.

("(1) Stay Calm it can probably smell fear." Said Comment.) 

'The quote gave me the confidence to smile and reply.' 

"If you have been held captive and sick in a carriage ride all day, you wouldn't have much of an appetite yourself." I said in the most Governorish way I could, not to be convincing but more to distract me with my words so I didn't freak out.  

'She laughed, and it sent shivers up my spine but I held on to my smile and kept my hands bellow the table so she wouldn't see how much they trembled.'

"My, you certainly have more spirit then most, whats your name." She asked with a soul piercing gaze. I almost answered my name and forgot who I was pretending to be. 

"I am Lady Gildreana Fargoaro of the Northern Elves of the Naught Kingdom. And you?" I ask trying to turn the topic away from me.

"Lady Silaria of the House hold of Antricit from the Umbra Kingdom. My dear is this the first time you've ever been to the Light kingdom?" She asked and not knowing if she ever had I simply stated the truth. 

"Yes it is." 

"Interesting." She said Leaning forward in the chair staring at me with such interest it was taking self restraint to not scream and run the other direction.

"If you don't mind me asking is it yours?" I say.

"No, it isn't you see me escort as brought me to this kingdom before." The way she emphasized 'escort' made me wonder if he had really asked her at all.

"I was almost sure he had introduced me to all the royalties." She added, and my heart stopped. 

("Why in the blazes did Russel not warn me about this person?" Said Midnight.)  

"Pardon me, but have we ever met before?" I ask worried that they did. 

"No." She said Slowly and lead back in her chair. "I don't believe we have. You just reminded me of someone I once knew. But no matter. One would wonder; however, why a royal would be so far away from home and no accompaniment" She said as if sizing up what she was seeing in front of her. 

'Thankfully before a could make up answer a rather familiar voice from behind, gave me a start.  

"Lady Gildreana?! I have been looking everywhere for you! Oh where have you been!?" Said Bre, and made a hurried apology.

"Oh please excuse me mill-lady I did not mean to intrude it's just I need to speak with her at once." Said Bre. 

'Silaria gave a Bre a brief lazy glare, although it wasn't intense it was still enough to make one feel threatened, but it turned into a smile in the blink of an eye, that very few caught the glare.'

"Very well, miss Gildreana it has been a pleasure meeting your acquaints I hope someday soon we can have the chance to meet again." She said with a short bow. 

("If we ever meet again it will be too soon." Said Midnight.)

"We shall see." I say returning with a nod.  

'Before she turned to leave she added with her soft cold voice.

"Your an interesting person. Very interesting." Without another word she, she gracefully walked away.   

'Bre lead me out of the building. And I finally exhaled a breath I didn't realize I was holding.'

"Tell me how pale was I back there." I ask feeling blood rush back into my face.

"Wight as a ghost. Your freckles even palled." Said Bre.

 "Terrific." I say and we stop just a little ways.

"Now before another word is said may I be the first to ask, What In The Seven Sea's Are You Doing?!" She asked In a less than hushed tone. 

("I-HAVE-NO-IDEA!" Yelled Star.)

"I'm saving my friends from certain death what's it look like?" I ask has a light breeze med my shudder and realize I was covered in sweat.

"You mean to tell you came here alone to infiltrate one of the biggest governments in all the land?" Asked Bre.

"No, I came here with help." I said.

"Okay Who? And if you tell me someone I don't know, I'm going to smack you." She asked.

"Okay, Prince Russel and Grimwalkin." I said with a smirk.

"Wait. you mean Ruffy?" She Asked.

"I think the guard called him something like that." I said slowly.

("Does She know him?" Asked Star.)  

"He's helping you? Where is he?" I asked Bre.

"He's tying to find a wagon and some armor, were planing on meeting up when the eclipse happens, and the host escorts us to the Prisoner rally podiums." I say. 

"You think it will work?" She asked.

"There's only one way to find out." I say and she looks me up and down.

"I think you can. If you can talk to Silaria with and act unafraid I think you can fake being a royal at the Prisoners Rally as well." And she added. 

"Alright then, I need to head back to the party before my father sends my body guards after me. I'll see if I can help you if I can, other than that I wish you luck."

"Okay I'll see you back at school." I say she nods and heads back in.

'I wait for just a moment to catch my breath. The sun was high but on the left side right below you could see the moon peaking over the hills. When I am ready I head back inside.'

'We had been lucky so far in my travels. I just hoped that our luck wouldn't run out when we need it most...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Russel Prov)

'Time was running out...'

'I had found a wagon easy enough. Thanks to Grim's Strength I didn't need to buy any horses.'

'But I needed a suit of armor and there was only one place to get it. As I walked around my fathers camp, I was able to snatch one of my soldiers armor and left without confrontations. But as I walked back to where I left Grim, I hear a twig snap right behind me.'

'Without even looking at who my opponent was I attacking, I kick him in the gut hard and was all it took for the the person to go down and then I realized what I had done it too.'

'He was just a giant's, blond hair, blue-eyed, kid. And then I realized that he was just going the same direction as I was.'

'I just hit a giant out of paranoia.'

"Dude what is your problem?" The Giant said Coughing and glaring. 

'Oh Cottonwoods! He's Ticked!'  I thought Frantically. 

"Look Man I sorry. I thought you were someone else okay I didn't mean to hit you!" I said But he didn't look like he cared. He was about return the punch Grim jumped out of no where. And snarled at the the stranger. 

'Just when Grim was about scratch the giant to pieces for threatening his friend I said.

"Come on Grim. It was my fault. Look you shouldn't even be here. Yeah. I know you just saved my face from stitches. But we need to go Macy's waiting for us." I said not bothering to translate what Grim was saying. 

"Wait a second did you just say Macy." Asked The Giant.

"Yeah, but your probably thinking of someone else." I said distracted.

"Um, brown hair, blue eyes, freckles, about yeah-high?" He asked using his hand to measure how tall she is.

"You know her?" I asked.

"Yeah I go to the same school she does but what she doing here?" Asked the Giant.

"It's a really long story, but who are you?" I asked.

"Kyro, Kyro Jackson. Now tell me kind of trouble has Macy gotten herself into?" Asked Giant eager to help.    

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cloe's Prov)

'We had been in this Cell for 9 hour, 20 minutes and nine seconds.'

'Dad had always known what to do in these kinds of situations.'

'What would have he done?'

'Zea wasn't looking too good, the medicine was wearing off and she couldn't stop sneezing.' 

'I didn't like this.' 

'The sunlight coming from the window turned dark red.'

'Times up.' 

'Guards came walking into the jail opened the cell and started slapping cuffs on people. But I wasn't going to go quietly. When I guard approached me and through the cuffs down on the floor and said.

"Cuff yourself." He said with a wicked smirk.  

'Bent down and picked up the cuffs, but rather than putt them on I chucked them at the unsuspecting guards head. Knocking him out cold. The rest of my group took this as a chance to start a fist fight in the cells or run out the door.'

'But it was short lived.'

'Before I even made it door, I was tackled to the ground by two giant solider who forced me into cuffs.'

'Alex's half-healed lip was beading again, but other than that no one else seemed hurt.'

'And in the silence Zea sneezed again.'

'I was a high pitched type sneeze, and Zea's only insecurity. The Guards laughed and scoffed at the Demon-Dragons pathetic sneeze.

"You Sneeze, Like Tiny Kitten." A giant said in a thick Russian accent. And Zea gave a most impressive glare.

'Once we were all cuffed they ordered us into a line. I walked extra slow just in spite, and lead us to a cage like wagon made with iron bars.

'Seriously what is this peoples thing with Iron?' I thought to myself.

'The wagon began to move and the streets were full of people to watch the parade of criminals. The more daring ones through rotten vegetables at us.'

'And who are they call us monsters?' I thought. 'We at least have enough dignity to not publicly humiliate our prisoners.'

"Well Zea this is it." I say to my sister.' 

"Yeah, Cloe it's been fun having you for a sister, but before they separate us, If they dare separate us, can you promise me one thing." Zea said.

"What's that?" Cloe asked though she already knew the answer.

"When they call on you, they call a on Demon-Dragon. Then you sure and fiery-thunder, let them acknowledge they have Demon-Dragon." Said Zea with challenging smile.

"Funny, I was just about to tell you the same thing." Said Cloe with her signature smirk. 

"Guy's, I'm sorry for getting you all mixed into this." Said Alex sincerely. 

"It's not all your fault we wanted to come and so we did." Said Phoenix. 

"The only thing I regret right now is not have my phone to tell all the people I dislike, 'I hate them.' one last time." Said Hanna.

"We'll figure out a way back if it takes us an eternity Alex, lets not give hope just yet." Said Mic. 

'And with that the Wagon road in the red moon light.' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) "Stay Calm it can probably smell fear." Is from the movie Tangled.  

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

55.2K 1.4K 12
I never seemed to fit in. My life in Argonia was never as wonderful as I pretended it was. I loved my family, the quirks of my Argonian home and havi...
115K 7.3K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...
1.5K 367 61
Mother once told me before she was banished, "You have to be strong, My Love. You will face great challenges but you have be brave and never truly f...
105K 1.3K 12
Only the first 10 chapters are open.. NOW ON AMAZON! PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE! COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT EACH AND EVE...