Gaze into the Future [ My Her...

By EvoJaden

[ This book will Follow the story but things will become altered as time goes won't truly effect the story un... More

Forms [ Limited Time ]
Kagura Jaden
Tsukuyomi
Chapter 1 part 1: The Beginning
Chapter 1 Part 2: Kamen Rider.........
Chapter 1 Finale: IWAE! THE KING!
Chapter 2: Past and Future
Chapter 3: Building the stage
Chapter 4: November 2017
Chapter 5: Reliving the past
Chapter 6: The Unbeattable game
Chapter 7: Promises
Chapter 8: The man behind it all
Chapter 9: Two plans
Chapter 10: Don't let fear hold you down

Chapter 5 part 2: Build Finale! Be The One!

162 5 0
By EvoJaden

" Now I'm confused " Tsukuyomi cringed slightly " Kagura, put it in simple terms, not mumbo jumbo " Jirou put a hand on Kagura's head to which the boy huffed " We are gonna go back to the point where Sento met Jirou. " He started which Tsukuyomi nodded " But we'll have to reach the timeline before Jirou and I showed up in that warehouse where Sento found us , essentially re-writing how Sento and Banjou got the watches! " Kagura said " So in layman's terms, your going to rewrite your own history? " Nathan asked " Exactly! We could give Sento and Ryuga the watches by meeting with them " Kagura said before Woz interrupted " Waga Maou, your doing too much work. " He closed his book " What are you implying? " Jirou asked him to which he responded " Sento and Banjou already have the watches in their possession from when they met you and Waga Maou, which means from when Tsukuyomi knocked them out to now means those watches manifested. Now in sometime they had forgotten their memories. Banjou regained his through his Cross-Z watch while, Sento never took his back, so find the point in between the events of now and the moment Tsukuyomi arrived to retrieve you two " Woz explained and Kagura thought a bit before looking at Tsukuyomi " May I pilot the Majin? " he asked her and she nodded hesitantly watching him take a seat in the pilot seat of the time majin " Thank you Woz, I think I know exactly when to go! " he pushed the controls forward causing the Time Majin to take off into a portal into the air.

Gentoku had watched as the Majin took off, he gritted his teeth " Seems like you lost to Zi-O....I guess it's time to end him..." Uhr looked at Gentoku who looked back before a portal opened behind the both them " If you want a rematch and your ' experiment ' back, follow me " Uhr said as he walked through the portal, Gentoku waited a bit before following afterwards, unaware of a blue cobra that slithered in after him.

" Bakura...." Yu leaked her back against her back against Bakura's while he sat on the back patio starring out into the night filled sky. " Hm? " Bakura hummed in response while starring at the stars " Will he be ok.....carrying that weight on his shoulders? " she asked him while looking at the ceiling as she was facing towards the house unlike Bakura. " I'm not sure....." He responded ".......did we....do a good job....raising him?...." she asked another question ".....I like to think so....." he replied them they sat in silence while they thought of two different things. " Is it wrong to be afraid....?" " No,....I don't want to lose him either......but Yu......he's a strong kid....I'm sure he'll make it....I'm positive of that...."Bakura said as he held his sister's hand " Just believe in him.....like I believed in you...." he spoke quietly " Yeah....."

-November 11th 2017-

" Are you sure about this? " Jirou asked Kagura seeing as he was about to leave alone " Positive, we can't all go, especially since Another Build is still on the lose and possibly going to try and change even more things about Build's history " Kagura replied before feeling Nathan place a hand on his shoulder " I can't just let the king go off by himself though. " Nathan commented " B-But your hurt-" Kagura was going to say something against Nathan coming but Woz agreed with the Quiz master " Waga Maou, Quiz is correct, although he may be hurt, it would be wise to bring along a small party " Woz said " So I'll be coming along, Tsukuyomi you come along too " He said while Woz looked at Kagura " I'll keep your beloved sister safe Waga Maou " Woz bowed towards him which Kagura only nodded in return as Jirou asked " What about Geiz? " she asked which he answered from himself " I'm going back to when Another Build first showed....I believe don't even need the watches if we just beat him at the source " Geiz said while leaving the Time Majin to call his own. As his arrived he glanced back towards the others ' To believe they're all comfortable with that kid becoming an overlord....regardless of the fact they know he'll destroy the world...' he began to walk to his Time Majin before entering it and leaving the current timeline. " What's his deal?...." Kagura muttered before shaking his head. Tsukuyomi walked up beside him " Let's get moving " she said to which Kagura nodded as he, Tsukuyomi, and Nathan began to headed into the city from the harbor the Time Majin was stationed.

" Shouldn't we help them? " Takeru looked at the man with the camera who simply took a picture " No, this is their problem, besides Zi-O has his jester " the man replied " What does that mean? " Takeru asked as he watched the man stand up from the grass patch. " It means two things, one they'll have the upper hand in the climax, and two it makes this next part more interesting. " He answered as Takeru narrowed his eyes " I'm not sure I understand....." he responded " Not yet, but it'll start to come together " the man peered into his camera and saw in the distance Uhr and Gentoku come from a portal. " Let's get moving Tenkuji, you and I need to prep " he said as he turned around " H-Huh? For what? " Takeru watched as that mysterious wall appeared behind the two of them " For Zi-O's duel against me, to prove he is truly accepting for the path against his future..." the man replied and Takeru blinked " for you are the last piece before he gets to me..."

" Sento! Ryuga! " Kagura called as he barged into the cafe that the duo usually worked from. " Sento?....Ryuga? " he blinked as he looked around, Nathan walked in behind him " I'm surprised they didn't here the bell....or the door banging against the wall....you really don't have manners for a king " Nathan commented " I just wanted to get their attention we're on a time crunch ya know...." Kagura mumbled before Nathan chop his head getting a squeak from the shorter male. Tsukuyomi sighed as she closed the door back " Maybe they're in the lab! " Kagura hopped over the counter top and headed to the mini fridge by the corner as he opened it and blinked " Uh guys....it's regular fridge! " he said which Nathan blinked " what do you mean regular? " he asked all three of them looked at one another knowing the fridge was supposed to lead into the lab " This is getting ridiculous and confusing, in the future Takumi still had the lab here regardless of his memories being gone...unless....he himself created the lab sometime in the future..." Tsukuyomi thought which Kagura snapped his fingers " It's what Woz was implying earlier! Today must be the day the alter started occurring! " He said just as the door opened " That performance was absolutely breathing! " " I Know! It was like....the best match! " two idiotic men waltzed into the cafe dressed in fanboyish attires for a concert they were returning from but both men were easily identifiable: Sento Kiryu and Ryuga Banjou. " Ah! Sento, Ryuga! " Kagura went up to them which they both blinked " Sento? " Sento blinked while Ryuga raised an eyebrow " Takumi do you know this kid? " Banjou asked " Hm...HE MUST BE HERE FOR THE FAN CLUB! " Sento replied " Eh? " Kagura blinked " EH?! " Nathan and Tsukuyomi blinked " Fan Club?! " the three asked in unison " Yeah! Here at the nascita cafe, your in the home of the Tsunagiz fan club! " Banjou smiled excitedly " You guys are here for that right?! " he grabbed Kagura's shoulders but Kagura blinked before shaking his head quickly and smacking himself on the cheeks " No No No! You are Sento Kiryu! Your Kamen Rider Build, and your Ryuga Banjou! Kamen Rider Cross-Z! " Kagura proclaimed " Kamen...."Sento looked to side " Rider?....." Banjou finished his sentence as they both thought " I think you got the wrong guys " Banjou chuckled ".......check...your pockets..."Nathan rubbed his temples getting slightly irritated " Our pockets? " they both dig into their pockets and pulled out two black watches " Huh? What are these? " Sento starred at them

Geiz rolled onto the ground panting heavily " he shouldn't be this strong! " he punched the ground as Another Build looked at him " Who are you...? " he asked Geiz, but the future warrior ignored the question " This is the day he was created...and yet....he's so powerful....this doesn't make sense! " Geiz slowly stood up before Uhr walked out from behind Another Build " duh, it's not supposed to, your dumb time traveler who didn't do his research of the job he was getting into! " Uhr stuck his tongue out " Uhr! Why are you here?! You should still be in the future!....." Geiz starred shocked " I got tired of Oma Zi-O....and I wanted to replace him little did I know he'd be in the past as well...with someone like you protecting him..." Uhr gave a dead glare " Let me just tell you now since you am Zi-O will die shortly anyways ....Another Build right now, is at his peak of his power, now your thinking ' but that should be his future self not now! ' news flash the watch in him does abide by times logic! So whenever the watch gets stronger in future, past, or present then all the timelines the watch is in grows stronger too! " Uhr laughed before Geiz stood up " What do you mean...Zi-O is going to die? " he questioned " I sent Night Rogue after them....that's right I altered time...now have fun with Another Build " Uhr waved off before walking off into the distance " Wa-" Geiz was suddenly punched into a wall of a building.

" Huh...." Sento blinked which Kagura looked at him after hearing Banjou ramble none sense " Your that kid from that warehouse..."Sento said to Kagura who starred back before smiling " Thats correct! " he nodded to which Sento asked " Is that girl ok to? " he asked which Kagura nodded, soon enough Sento and Banjou noticed their watches changed into the Build and Cross-Z watches " it seems we made it in time..." Nathan sighed relived " I see....so you need these watches? " Sento asked before experiencing a memory of him and Kagura fighting something. Kagura responded " yeah it's really important! " Kagura replied before feeling Sento pat his head " give our past self our regards " Sento smiled as he gave Kagura the build watch while Banjou did the same with the Cross-Z watch " I'm not sure what's happening but I hope these things help you out " Banjou have a thumbs up " Right! " Kagura nodded as Nathan and Tsukuyomi smiled a little. But then, just as the moment became heartwarming, Sento's chest was suddenly impaled by a blade while a clawed hand went through Banjou's chest. " Sento! " Nathan shouted " Ryuga! " he gritted his teeth. Tsukuyomi pulled out her Faizphone X and changed it to its gun form, Kagura's eyes were widened as blood had been splattered across his face and clothing, and his shocked expression showed just that he'd never seen anything of this madness. This monster in front of them looked at Laguea himself" Whats wrong.....where's that braveness at? "

" Another Rider?! " Nathan blinked " No..." the monster pulled his hand out from Ryuga's chest then sword from Sento's watching them both fall " I am Night Rogue....given a...' boost ' from my partners creation " He replied " Night Rogue?...." Tsukuyomi blinked never hearing of such name " The man who's the head of Faust....Gentoku...is his name " Nathan clenched his fist prepared for a fight " Smart boy, but my business isn't with either of you..." Gentoku suddenly vanished in his monster form before reappearing begins Kagura, pricking his neck with a small needle from his arm " It's with him..." he gave a quiet chuckle as Kagura had slowly fell onto his knees before hitting the floor " Kagura! " Tsukuyomi was shocked by the speed of Gentoku as well as Kagura suddenly falling over " Bastard! What did you do to him?! " Nathan ran to Kagura's side quickly holding his ' lifeless ' body " Gave him the lastest dose of my toxin....it's slowly destroying his nerves....before attacking his brain...." Gentoku replied before lifting his blade to strike Nathan but a large blue cobra bite onto Gentoku's arm holding it back. " ...I didn't think you had a soft spot for kids....Blood Stalk...." Gentoku looked towards the door " Well, I do prefer my opponents...my sized " spoke an armored male, Blood Stalk

" But I'm afraid I'll have to cut this reunion short, Vernage! " he called as he quickly turned into a cobra, coiling around Tsukuyomi and Kagura. Nathan's eyes soon flared a bright aurora of green before raising his hand causing the entire complex to shoot up in a pillar of light, vaporizing a good chuck of the city alongside Gentoku.

" I think I over did it....I wasn't sure if his body could handle the full force of my power..." A feminine voice murmured " He'll be fine....I think, I never seen you inhabit a human...so I wouldn't know " Blood Stalk's voice replied " What have I done?! I killed a child! " cried the female voice " A-Are you crying?! "

Nathan rubbed his head softly, his eyes adjusting to the light of his surroundings before seeing he was in the Time Majin " How did I end up here? " he mumbled before seeing Blood Stalk and a crying woman " I'm just not even going to ask..."he said aloud which gained their attention " YOUR ALIVE! " the woman hugged him, bringing his head into her chest which he simply blinked twice with a slight distasted expression "....let me go " he said to which the woman looked at him " Not until you wipe that look off your face! " she demanded

" Vernage.....your acting stranger than usual..."Blood Stalk shivered " Hush Evolto! " the woman Vernage puffed her cheeks as she glared at Blood Stalk whom's true name was Evolto. " Can you please let go of me? " Nathan sighed with annoyance as Vernage looked at him with a slight puff " At least look happy..." she let him go and just huffed. Evolto sighed before eyeing Kagura laying on the floor with Jirou hovering over him worriedly " Tsukuyomi can you help him? " Jirou asked frantically as she looked at Tsukuyomi who waited awhile before shaking her head, she examined Kagura's body with her tablet but even she couldn't find the toxin that was slowly killing the boy "...I don't know what this virus is...or what the cure is..." she replied while searching through the infinite files on her tablet " I know of the cure " Evolto folded his arms " Then cure my brother! " Jirou turned her head towards Evolto before he replied " That won't be an issue, only problem would be if his body rejects the method " He added " What do you mean reject? " Nathan questioned " The only way for the cure to work is for me to symbolically join myself with his body, if his body rejects my essence then he'll die, but I'm fifty percent sure it won't I mean, Vernage was inside that boy since he was seven " Evolto laughed which referencing Nathan being possessed by Vernage earlier while Vernage simply smiled " WAIT WHAT?! " Nathan jumped back which Vernage tilted her head as she explained " Well I used to be sealed inside a bracelet that was held a young girl, I helped her purify bottles for Sento and in the end we parted ways and sooner or later I met your mother, though I was still weak after our timeline's Evolto final battle with Sento. So I negotiated with her to help her ill baby by sealing myself in a necklace and being his personal ' medic ' " She have a peace sign " So your the reason I became Quiz? " Nathan asked as he looked at his necklace " Mhmm! " Vernage nodded "even if what you two are saying is true, I'm more than alerted that you two know so much about these timelines and alters " Tsukuyomi narrowed her eyes " Did you not hear what I said? I was apart of Nathan since his birth, so everything he hears I have heard, so what he knows, I know. As for Evolto, this one is from the altered past where Nathan was captured by Faust, the one where you saved him and Banjou, I called to this Evolto to follow after Gentoku after we fled, and so here we are, I was able to convince him to stop big a bad boy too~ " Vernage smiles even more which Nathan simply starred at her skeptically "....." Tsukuyomi didn't know if she could trust Evolto especially with his history in Build's timeline of almost destroying the planet but she knew Jirou wouldn't care either way so she had no choice " Do what you have to....if it means saving Kagura " Tsukuyomi sighed quietly which Evolto snapped his fingers and his body became a red liquid mist that covered Kagura's body which absorbed this mist through it's pores. Jirou waited impatiently while she held her brother's limp hand waiting for a response, it was minutes but to her it felt like an eternity. Soon however his eyes opened glowing pink softly before returning to their naturally shade. " What happened? And why does everyone look so....defeated? " Kagura asked as he rubbed the back of his neck while he sat up only to be hugged tightly by Jirou " you freakin idiot! " she whined which Nathan simply looked to the side, the more and more he saw those two act like family the more he longed for his own. " Nathaniel " he looked over his shoulder to see Vernage holding her arms wide open " I may not be your mother, but I still can help " she said which the for once the Quiz master showed an emotion outside of his usually cunning, the softer and more longing side of himself as he hugged Vernage like a son to a mother. Tsukuyomi stood beside Woz who told her " I see your standing with Waga Maou, instead of against him " he smiled " Im against what he becomes....but Kagura...this one at least, he's striving to change his future...not to be a tyrannical overlord....but a symbol of unity, a king that brings people of all kinds together. I think I can follow that path with him...like how you are his retainer....I'll be his advisor " she told Woz who only responded with " As you wish, but don't let Geiz harm him again....or they will be consequences "

" Ack! " Geiz fell into his back, panting heavily as Another Build lifted him off the ground by the neck preparing to finish him off ' I knew Zi-O couldn't be trusted......' he thought to himself ' All we had to do was come to the source to stop him....but even still what could we do against Another Build....' he struggled in Another Build's grasp " Failure.....die " Another Build raised it's hand before having been shot in the back causing himself to stumble and drop Geiz. Both looked from where the shots originated to find Sento holding a strange weapon while beside Banjou " I was hoping to be able to head back without any complications ya know! But dam it! One Smash after another today! " Banjou complained " Well, you did jinx us earlier " Sento replied " Build....."Another Build growled " Seems like that Smash has it out for you Sento..." Banjou narrowed his eyes " Nothing we haven't seen before " Sento replied before the group heard the roar of engine and looking to the sky a Time Majin appeared; Kagura leapt from the hatch and landed beside Sento and Banjou as the Time Majin landed not too far from them.

" Who are you? " Sento asked Kagura who replied with a smile " I'm a Kamen Rider, like you two, I'm here to help against that thing, I've been trying to track him down for a while " Kagura explained in a way that didn't tell them truth or break the rules of time. Geiz has brought himself over to Kagura and the other two kamen Riders " Geiz, you alright? " Kagura asked which Geiz just looked away from him and towards Another Build " You took your dam time..." he muttered which Kagura sighed " whatever, your hopeless acting on your own like that....you ready to end this? " Kagura asked " Don't have to ask me..." Geiz replied. Sento and Banjou placed on the same belt as Kagura and Geiz placed their belts on as well. Sento began to shake two bottles, one red with a rabbit design while the other was blue with a tank design. He turned both nozzles and inserted the rabbit bottle into the driver closer to the lever before inserting the tank bottle beside the rabbit bottle:

RABBIT!

TANK!

BEST MATCH!

Banjou began to shake his bottle before inserting it into his dragon box and inserting said box into his driver:

WAKE UP

CROSS-Z DRAGON!

Geiz had turned his watch's outer rim alongside Kagura who did the same with his watch as both activated them;

GEIZ

ZI-O

Sento amd Banjou began cranking the levers of their drivers: a red half body of an armor appeared in front of Sento while a blue half body was behind him Banjou's half bodies appeared in front and behind him as well as they both soon came to a halt with cranking their levers:

ARE YOU READY?!

Kagura took his signature stance as he narrowed his eyes towards Another Build, Geiz stretched his arms out in front of him before spinning them clockwise and grabbing onto his driver's sides; all four males then shouted " Henshin! " the half bodies had collided with one another creating Sento's and Banjou's armors:

HAGANE NO MOONSAUL!

RABBIT! TANK!

YEAH

WAKE UP BURNING
GET CROSS-Z DRAGON
YEAH!

Sento flicked the blue tank visor as he looked at Another Build, Banjou cracked his knuckles. Kagura and Geiz spun their drivers back into place before the rings that transformed them began to spin around them:

RIDER TIME

KAMEN RIDER~

KAMEN RI~DER

ZI-O

GEIZ

Kagura's kanji became his visor and same for Geiz's kanji being his own visor. All four of them took a stance as Another Buikd simply readied himself "....I am...BUILD! " he yelled before running at them. Sento and Banjou took lead as they jumped in front of Kagura and halted Another Build's charge by grabbing into his arms. Geiz had kicked Another Build back and summoned his Zikan Zax before throwing it Another Build. Another Build slid back from the kick he endured, soon seeing the axe coming his way which he caught easily before having his gut punched in by Banjou " heh....your done for, ORA ORA! " he began chanting ' Ora ' as he rapidly punched the monster's chest; his fist engulfed in a blue like flame as he delivered his final punch that knocked the axe out of Another Build's hand and into the air " My turn..." Geiz jumped off Banjou's shoulder and kicked his axe back down which bounced Another Build's chest creating a few sparks as Geiz caught it and spun before taking his free hand and smashing Another Build's head into the ground. " GET UP! " he dragged his axe on the ground before swinging it upwards which sent Another Build into the air.  Banjou chuckled seeing Geiz preform such moves, but soon Banjou noticed his armor was slowly vanishing, a digital blur like entity almost ripped apart his armor " Huh?..." he blinked. Sento knocked Another Build to the ground before attempting to kick him to keep him planted on the surface however Another Build has turned the nozzle of a bottle which caused a rock pillar to appear and charge towards Sento " I don't think so! " Kagura shouted as he cut the pillar in half with his Zikan Girade allowing Sento to kick off one of the chucks of rock and knee Another Build in the chin. Kagura switched his Zikan Girade to gun form and began to fire a three round burst Another Build after Sento moved out the way. Another Build had twitched with each shot that hit him before falling onto the ground. " Seems we have the winning formula " Sento remarked watching Kagura run past him, but then Sento himself felt his armor suddenly just disappear similar to Banjou. " Huh..." he starred at his hands and blinked.

Another Build soon stood up and blocked Kagura's Blade and punched him pretty far back " Zi-O! " Geiz gritted his teeth and activated his drive watch and inserted it his driver before spinning it back into place:

ARMOR TIME!
DRIVE
DRI~VE~!

Geiz sped towards Another Build however Another Build easily dodged him and placed two bottles in his belt

𝔖𝔴𝔦𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔯! 𝔄𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯!
𝔅𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥
( Swimmer! Archer)

Another Build jumped into a puddle in the ground disappearing. Geiz looked around before a puddle under him formed and he was suddenly uppercutted by Another Build.

Kagura got back to his feet as he murmured " Nate was right, Another Build did get stronger the moment the alter occurred...well it's now or never " Kagura took a watch over his slot holder on his left arm, this watch was the Build watch. He turned it to complete its face before pressing its button to activate it:

BUILD

He plugged the watch into the driver and the belt back into place:

ARMOR TIME

A kanji went forth ahead of him, before slowly moving in front of him and stopping, changing into a holographic' tube ' labeled  ' Build ' at the top while ' armor time ' circled in the center portion as digital lines began to form within the tube creating the armor.

Soon the hollowed armor formed completely, showing its origin of Build. The armor even moved on it's own taking Sento's signature pose. " Ohhhhhh! This so cool! " Kagura childishly clapped his hands as he approach he the armor

Nathan and Jirou watched the scene from a screen within the Time Majin which Nathan cringed "....you've got to be kidding me..."he looked away while Jirou simply laughed at the boy's giddiness " He's just excited Nate-" " HE REMINDS ME OF MIDORIYA ITS SO BAD! " Nathan covered his face and shouted making Jirou laugh even more " H-He is just like Midoriya! " she fell on her back laughing while Tsukuyomi began to sweat a little watching them " Oh dear..." she mumbled

Kagura poked the armor in front of him which caused it to break apart which slowly added onto his armor, even forming a new kanji in his visor.

BEST MATCH!

BUILD!

Kagura looked his arms and giggled a bit before Woz came out from behind him and closed his book. " IWAE! Behold the heir to the power of all Riders. The lord of time, traveling beyond time and space to reign over past and future... Kamen Rider Zi-O Build Armor is his name, and you have witnessed the moment that he inherits his first Rider power! " Woz grinned. Sento noticed this and dusted his shoulder's off before approaching Kagura and whispering something in his ear " Oo! Gotcha! " Kagura stepped forehead and preceded to take Sento's signature stance " We've got the winning formula! Now! Let's kick off the experiment! " he charged  ahead wit the drill appendage on his left arm, thrusting it ahead to strike Another Build from behind which knocked him onto his stomach " Geiz use this watch watch! " Kagura handed him the the Cross-Z ridewatch before running in after Another Build. Geiz starred at the watch before hearing Woz tell him " Don't even attempt to use that armor....unless you've change your mind " Woz told Geiz " i will end ZI-O....I don't need second rate armors to win a fight..." Geiz switched his axe to bow form before placing the watch into the bow " If it's all the same to you.....I stay to my path, and I'll stop him..."  Geiz pulled back the draw as a blue energy began to build up at the tip of the ' arrow ' head

Kagura blocked several attacks from Another Build before kicking him back and slashing three times with his drill causing Another Build to stumble back onto one knee. Kagura soon pressed both his watches preparing to end the fight before Another Build could attempt anymore tricks;

FINISH TIME
BUILD

Another Build noticed this and quickly tried jumping into a puddle behind him

CROSS-Z GIWA GIWA SHOOTING

Geiz fired an arrow towards Another Build, which this arrow transformed into a large blue dragon that struck Another Build into the air " Yosh! " Kagura spun his driver into place and jumped into the air as a large white dashed lien appeared which he slid down upon it " This is your end! " he thrusted his drill forward as it spun with a red and blue energy, Another Build fell just in front Kagura as he drilled right through the monster's causing the fiend to exploded upon hitting the ground:

VORTEX TIME BREAK!

Kagura slid to halt once reaching ground, holding his hand up and catching the Another Build watch which he sighed softly " Your not making anymore trouble.." Kagura crushed the watch ' That was pretty impressive kiddo~ ' Kagura blinked hearing voice in his head " EHHHHH?! " Sento and Banjou both chuckled watching Kagura looking around frantic before being dragged away by Geiz " Do you think...." Banjou looked at Sento " I think we can leave the rest to them, I have a feeling. Now how about we get going, the cafe isn't going to clean itself " Sento began walking off " O-OI! " Banjou followed after Sento, both mean slowly vanishing as if they never existed. Woz smiled softly seeing this "....Don't worry....one day. Waga Maou will bring you back, thank you for lending him your strength for his journey. " he spoke quietly before he used his scarf to vanish from the timeline himself.

-Sometime in the present-

"....so this was what turned him into that....vile creature..."Tomura Shigaraki held the Another Build watch in his hand while starring at a decaying body in front of him " Shigaraki...what exactly are we to do with that? " Kurogiri asked as he walked up beside Shigaraki within the alley they were in "....I believe we should find where it came from.....we could add to our little ' creation ' by giving him some friends..."Shigaraki replied with devious smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.7K 28
Another Arrange Marriage AU. Uhm I May or may not be addicted to this kind of trope . Though this one is NejiNaru so enjoy the meal! My Longest Sto...
82.9K 1.2K 8
Note: This is a girls of BNHA x male reader. no genderbents. Description/ Summery: When I was young, I thought was Quirkless, and powerless. Everyone...
2.9M 99.8K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
12.2K 297 31
The L/n clan was known for their wise and their carefree way of living life. In term of wiseness, they were always on top. What happens when a young...