π—Ÿπ—Άπ˜ƒπ—Άπ—»π—΄ π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅ π—Ώπ˜‚π—ΉοΏ½...

By _MeanYoongiii_

two enemies are obliged to spend a (not so) short amount of time under the same roof. Will they easily come... More

β€’ New House β€’
β€’ Pick up lines β€’
β€’ Invitation β€’
β€’ Seven minutes in heaven β€’
β€’ Morning kisses β€’
β€’ Rules β€’
β€’ Teamwork β€’
β€’ Weird β€’
β€’ What about the dates β€’
β€’ Not looking back β€’
β€’ Rejection β€’
β€’ Photo album β€’
β€’ The hospital β€’
β€’ An accident β€’
β€’ I love you β€’
β€’ Move out β€’
β€’ Comfort β€’
β€’ Toxic β€’
β€’ The apology β€’
β€’ Friends Help β€’
β€’ Over And Over Again β€’

β€’ The end β€’

102 12 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

Y/n's pov:

Jin drove me to school the next Day. He gave me a peck on the cheek when we walked out of the car But at the moment i was about to Part my way from him, he seized my arm.

I glared at him surprised and he giggled because of my Weird reaction.
"So where do you think you are going without your B.o.y.f.r.i.e.n.d?! Did every one hear that? Yo! She is my girl friend NOW!"

He started pointing at me while his one hand was still glued on my one arm. He was acting so immature But i couldnt keep myself from chuckling.

"Yeah i think that everybody knows now Jin!" I reassured him trying to pull my hand But he didnt seem to get the memo to leave me!

"Perfect! Now everybody knows you are taken!" He pinpointed with a Quick smooche on the lips. He can seriousky melt my heart.

"Yeah because when they didnt I couldnt find peace from all the Boys that wanted to date me Jin!" I sarcastically trailed down and Jin removed a strand of hair from my eyes.

"Yeah Yeah funny Y/n! But as long as we are still in collage everyone needs to know that you belong to me! Yo you dude! That girl belongs to me!" He yelled at a random lad..

I tried to hide my face until that boy leave and not recognise me. "Yo dont make me change my mind about yesterday..." I whispered and he frowned.

"NO no no no... I am sorry! Pretty pretty sorry! No please! I Will stop saying you belong to me! Please dont change your mind! Its our Day one!" He started complaining with whispers in my ear.

"Fine Fine shhhh!" I smiled and he gave me a tight hug. Aghhhh.. He can be so clingyyyyy... "Jin can i breathe now?" I asked and he nodded leaving me from his touch after all.

"So where are you going now?" He asked fixing his sunglasses. "To Talk to Wheein..." I gulped really anxious. "Oh do you want me to Come?" He offered help But i think this time i need to fix it alone.

"Thank you But I will take care of it!" I smiled to him and his teeth appearead. His smile is better than those summer days when you are staring at the warn sun covering you with its beams.

"Okay Babe Call me after that!" Before we part ways he hugged me for one Last time. I smiled when he couldn't see me and then we broke the hug, changing paths.

I started walking in the hallways, up and down, right to the left But I Just couldnt find Wheein! Until i fell on Hwasa.. "Yo what happened? Why are you running?"

"Where is Wheein?!" I Just asked cause i had a certain need to solve this misundrestanding. "Um...At the Library? Why?" I didnt manage to asnwer cause i started running to find Wheein.

I Just burst in pushing the door really Hard and saw her reading on a table. "Wheein I am so sorry I am really sorry! You can slap me! I am the worst friend you could find! I cant believe what i did to you!" I started saying out loud making everyone turn, along with her.

She looked at me with An eyebrow raised and then silence.. Everyone was looking at me! Being An extra humiliation.

Next time i should whisper instead of literally shout scream and sob my problems in front of the entire freaking Library.

Wheein got up from her seat and seized my arm. She bowed to everyone and Led me out. She carefully closed the door and looked at me perplexed.

"Yo are you okay? What happened?!" She looked worried. "I blamed you for having sex with Jin when you didnt! I mistreated you so much!" I shuttered my eyes in pain.

"Y/n listen to me! I deserved it! Okay?!" I took a step closer wondering what she was talking about. "Listen to this!" She said.

Flashbacks:

"Yo Wheein!" She heard Leia's voice behind her back and she understood what she wanted right away. She slowly turned and looked at the girls looking at each other devilishly.

"What?" She slyly shrugged talking a step closer to the three girls. "We need your help!" Yeji said to her and she gusped. "Well... I dont wanna help you!" She said turning her back at them.

"And what about Jin!" She suddenly stopped walking when she heard Leia's voice. "Dont you want Jin?" Leia added and Wheein slowly turned to face them.

"I do!" Wheein said sure this time. The girls smirker looking at each other.

"We want you to do something and when Y/n is broken she will also be out of the picture!" Leia actually claimed making Wheein feel guilty already.

"If she finds you in Jin's bed maybe she..." Wheein couldnt take it anymore! "STOP!" She interrupted Leia. Leia was so shocked.

"Wait! What?" She gasped raally unwilling to believe what Just happened! "I am not gonna do this!" ALL of the girls were looking at her dumbfounded.

"What do you mean you are not going to do this?" Yeji furrowed both of her eyebrows and giggled. She couldnt comprhande the fact that someone actually said no to them.

"I am not gonna do that to Y/n!" And like that Wheein rab from them But Leia's voice achieved to travel though her ears although she was far.

"You are gonna regret that Wheein!" But Wheein was already gone...

End of flashbacks

I was looking at Wheein, now even more disappointed with myself. I should be ashamed!!!!

"Are you KIDDING ME? Oh my gosh Wheein I am a terrible friend!" I started complaining and she sighed. "You dont undrestand! I am the terrible friend! I almost agreed.. I also texted Jin a lot of times when I knew what you were going through! I am so sorry Y/n!"

I seized her wrist, pulling her in my embrace. My hand travelled around her neck and i placed my head between her neck and shoulder.

"I love you so much Wheeinie!" I whispered and she nodded in my hug. "I love you to Y/n-ah!".

At the exact same moment we heard Moonbyul's voice... "So cute! I LOVE GROUP HUGS!" She screamed and hugged us with her full embrace and the rest of our friends Join.

"Yayyy" Hwasa yelled tighting her arms around us. "Guys I cant breathe!" Solar remind us and i rolled my eyes. "Tell me about it!"

.....
After school Jin texted me that He had a really important thing to do and he couldnt drop me at home. I had to go alone...

On my way there i met Yoongi, randomly on the street. "Yo Y/n! I want expecting to see you here!" He said.

"You mean on my way to my house?" I scratched my eyebrow and he awkwardly smiled. Okay... Not Weird at all.

"Can I take you home?" He asked and i looked at him suspiciously. "Why are you asking? You are gonna do it anyways" I snorted and continued walking.

He was following me like a puppy. I turned to look at him acting all unbothered. "Okay! What!?" I asked But he didnt seem willing to answer.

"What what?" He played dumb and I started walking on a lower pace Just to walk right next to him. "Y/n-ah are you happy now?" He hissed and i turned at him Just to notice his homely smile.

"Yes i am!" I nodded in response and he seemed to be taking my response seriously. "You used to be so scary!" He pointed out.

"Are you going somewhere with this?!"

"Okay you are still scary!"

He shrugged and i rolled my eyes. After that convo i turned to look at him and he acted commonlike. We both started for a single second and the started chuckling.

"Y/n I am glad you are happy!" He admitted and my heart was suddenly so warm. "You helped a lot for that to happen, didnt you?"

Before he could even answer we reached the door of my front house. I took out my Keys and he was waiting outside my door.

Isnt he going to leave?!

It would be rude to kick him out like that though. He was such a great friend towards me these days! "Do you wanna come in to eat with me and Jin... When he returns!" I proposed and he nodded.

We started walking in the house was empty. Before i could even turn on the lights I yelled "Jin are you home?" But i got no answer.

Then i turned on the lights But suddenly the guys, who i thought werent in here, jumped while screaming.

"Surprise!!!!"

"For whattttt!!!?"

I said while taking a step behind started. I looked at Yoongi perplexed.

"For your birthday!" Jin screamed with enthousiasm. "Its not my birthday today!" I confessed and everyone went  silent. Jin looked At Yoongi angry.

"You said it was today!" Jin said to Yoongi and the blonde boy gulped. "Well, Thats what her Facebook Page is claiming!" Yoongi fired Back.

"Its True! I Looked up for it as well!" Hoseok jumped in the convo out of nowhere. "Guys that is not my real birthday!" I said and they indeed werent prepared.

"NO this can not be happening!" Namjoon cupped his face. "We even bought you a cake!" Jungkook added and i face palmed.

"Well! I can eat the cake now!" I solve their problem and ordered Jimin to bring me the cake. Jimin led me to the kitchen where everyone followed me and saw the cake on the table.

"So.. Thank you all for this surprise and of course for the cake!" I playfully wiped some whipped cream from the cake. "I am gonna enjoy it!" But instead of licking it I Just put my fingers to Jin's cheek.

He looked At me dumbfounded. "Wh-what did you Just do to my face?" He asked and took a small piece of cake and slaced it on my face.

Then i did the same...

"So cuteeee!" Jimin said spotting at us having a war with the cake. We firstly look at each other, then at Jimin. This means war. We all started fighting with the cake.

Everyone was brown and white after a while. "Yo Jungkook Noooooi!" Namjoon started running. "dont you dare touch me Jimin" Yoongi said But it was too late cause Jimin threw a whole slice to his face.

"You are dead!" Yoongi started chasing him down and i was still busy with Jin. Well.. Busy... Kissing Jin. He had some whipped cream on his buttom lip.

I sucked it playfully Just to tease him a little and he closed his eyes, trying not to moan.

"I am gonna kill you idiot!"

"Whatever you say Granny's boy!"

------

A/n:

Supppppp?

I know it's sad that it ended... well it was for me, okay? I know that you dont give a damn.

Living with rules is officially done! *sobbing*

I broke every rule to finish it!

Did you get the joke? No.. I should leave.. yeah I know... dont pay attention to me...

I am sorry!

Anyway... thanks for all of the support cause it means hella much..

I mean everytime I see the notification i have that stupid smile on my face..

Pathetic I know...

You can also give a try to the rest of my works if you are intrested in bullshit!

Thank youuuuu!

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 34 7
2 person confessing to you at the same time? is that even possible? who would you choose? would you let him be your boyfriend? but what about the oth...
104K 5.5K 71
Vixen, a cold blooded assassin, accidentally gets thrown into a partnership she doesn't even want, yet she's forced to accept. Any type of relationsh...
14.5K 769 27
what will happen when two enemy get into a forced relationship and fall in love with each other but don't want to show there feeling and just continu...
15K 785 40
- stay away from me. - But I want to be friend with you. - I don't need anyone in my life. - You are so arrogant...but your heart is pure. - I hate...