HERO #I.M (MONSTA X)

By KimMyungjun101

To live a life itself is not easy even when someone have everything ... Not to mention if a person just have... More

Story Of My Life
Run Away
Feel Special
See You Again
Oh My !
I Will Show You
Ex-Girl
If Only
Never Ever
Blind
Holiday
Hate
Poison
Fear
Hero
Thanks
Jealousy
Beautiful
By My Side
Party
Re-Bye
You Calling My Name
Sorry Sorry
Why Why
Angel or Devil
I'll Be Your Man
Truth
I'm here for you
Here We Are
Here We Are (pt.2)
No More Dream
I'm OK
Friends
Friend (pt.2)
See You Again (pt.2)
You Can't Hold My Heart
Stay
Stay (pt.2)
Happiness
If You
The Truth Untold
Adore U
Confession
Right ?
Don't Know What To Do
Outta My Head
On Track
I Like You
I Like You (pt.2)
The Story That Never Ends
The Story That Never Ends (pt.2)

Beside You

185 6 38
By KimMyungjun101

Y/n's P.O.V 

I have this weird tense vibe that I feel .. Are Changkyun and Dong Min fighting .. Or are they talking about some serious chaebol matters ? Ahhh !! I'm curious .. 

-During Class-  

I felt someone throws a ball of paper to me . I picked it up and identify where it comes from . It's from Dong Min . 

In the letter , he wrote :

"Y/n-ah ~ I'm sorry that jerk made it this bad . I will make sure we can be together again soon .. Wait for me , okay ?"

I mean , like what is he even talking about ? Did he think that I accept him or something ? Since I act all casual with him .. But .. I feel sorry for him .. 

Changkyun suddenly pulls the paper from my hand . 

Changkyun : So .. Y/n .. You actually accept ... him ?

Me : Nononononononono .. It's not what you think at all ..

Changkyun : Then , how did 'this' happen ? 

Me : No .. I think he have the idea of me accepting him .. But I just don't want to be awkward , that's why I acted like nothing happened .. But-

Teacher : *clears throat loudly* Mr. Changkyun and Mrs. Y/n .. What are you chatting about ? Discussing a marriage problem ?

The whole class literally laughed .. But ... I felt that kinda real since .. We are married , though .. And yeah , that's kinda funny .. I admit it .

Me : No , sir ... Changkyun was just asking me the part that he don't understand well . 

Teacher : Oh , yeah ? Then I guess you both understand enough now , don't you ? Come in front and solve this .. 

We both go in front and thank god , I do understand enough . Changkyun is like , the fastest learner I've ever met , so of course he gets it right too . 

Teacher : Good !! Everyone , please give them a round of applause . You can get back to your marriage discussion . 

I honestly felt super relieved that we can both answer the question . 

Changkyun : So .. Back to our business .. 

Me : So .. Where were I ? Oh yeah , and he seems to get the wrong idea about our 'relationship' right now .. Ugh .. It felt weird since he's like , my only friend here .

Changkyun : What about me ? 

Me : Hmm .. Let me think .. Have you ever treat me like we know each other here ? I think just now was the first time .. *both chuckles*

-End Of School- 

Me : Changkyun .. DO you want to go after everyone left  ? Or .. I'll just walk home .

Changkyun : There's no way I'm gonna do that . Let's just ignore them and go back together .

Me : You sure ? I mean like , you know you have your psychotic ex right here , right ?

Changkyun : I don't really care about that anymore , so ... yeah .. Plus , going back together doesn't exactly mean that we live together . 

Me : Okay then . 

I really like it now that I can talk casually to Changkyun and I honestly felt comfortable talking to him .. But , you know ... We will a,ways just be 'friends' for him .. I know I'm not his type at all .. 

We go home together and , surprisingly , nobody noticed . As we reached home , we saw the hyungs waiting literally behind the gate .

Changkyun : Hyung .. You scared me . Why ?

Hyungwon : Yahhh .. We need an explanation . 

Changkyun : Whatever it is , let us park the motorbike first , won't you ?

Minhyuk : Owh . Mian .. hehehe

They then give us space to park the motorbike and enter the house . 

Jooheon : Now , Y/n and Changkyun ... Tell us .. 

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Me : T-Tell you ? About what ? *nervous smile*

Minhyuk : Are you both ...

Y/n : W-W-What are you talking about ?

Minhyuk : In a relationship ? I mean , like you know you can just tell us about it .. 

Hoseok : Yupp .. 

Kihyun : Plus , you can't lie to us since we already found the evidence ..

Y/n : W-What evidence ?

Kihyun hyung took out our marriage ring . I kept it in the drawer in my room since it would look weird if I wear it too . Of course I ask Y/n to wear it but she put it on other finger . 

Me : T-That ..

Hyunwoo : Y/n-ah .. Show your right hand , please ?

Y/n showed her hands nervously . 

Jooheon : It's a matching ring .. And we also searched Changkyun's credit card usage .. He used it to buy a PAIR of ring .. 

Me : Hyung .. When did you have time for that all ?

Hyungwon : We always have time to stalk you . 

Me : Now , that sounds scary .. I mean , like , you kno-

Minhyuk : I know you're trying to change the topic .. Don't even try to . *laugh* Tell us now .

Me : Okay , I'll tell you .. Actually .. *whisper* Y/n and I .. Are married ?

The hyungs : *in perfect synchronization* WHATT ?!! WHEN ?!! HOW ?!! WHY DIDN'T WE KNOW ?!!

Y/n : Calm down .. You guys are loud enough with you normal voices and just now it's like 6 speakers playing the same audio ... 

Jooheon : But .. I mean , we do suspect something .. But marriage .. 

Me : It's like this , I bet we all know Y/n's life before she came here , right ? Well , you know before me but , whatever .. So , Y/n's step-parents came here and lied to my naive eomma saying that she has a mental problem and of course , mom believes and she sent Y/n back- 

Minhyuk : Yah !! They're like the worst person on earth !! How did you just let her go !!

Me : Yeah , I didn't know it then since you know why .. So , after I know it from the others , I went straight to eomma and explain . The next day , I was about to go to the church after I traced the location of her phone . Eomma asked me to get ready and since we have planned everything the day before , I went to buy the pair of ring . 

Jooheon : *eating popcorn* Yah .. You are that prepared ?

Me : Well , yeah .. I know that I need to marry Y/n anyways . So I went there wearing a tuxedo and of course I bring the whole family and a big group of cops to arrest the heartless people . I entered and I arrived just on time and I , you know , replaced the groom and we are now married.. So .. That's how it happened .

Hyunwoo : I should say , I felt like I just heard an episode of a drama . 

Jooheon : *still eating popcorn* I know , right ?

Me : Ahh , hyungg ... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 371 17
Prince Minho has a perfect life, I mean he's a prince! At least that's what the camera sees..
166 6 13
The beginning for a love story one can only dream about. A love story that starts in my dreams.
10.7K 375 41
Y/N just wanted to be in a girl group, but things didn't go her way. She was assigned to join a famous boy group named Monsta X. Even tho she got in...
3.2K 160 11
They held their distance until graduation. Then walked their own way and started their new life but without each other. Will they be able to meet aga...