Die For You (Sequel to Love t...

By jbariana18

Magic bound her, trapped in her ageless form. Awoken from her long-awaited sleep into a different world in a... More

Prologue: The End of a Beginning
Chapter One: Thirst
Chapter 2: Wasting Young Years
Chapter 3: Mystic Falls
Chapter 4: The Salvatores
Chapter 5: The Other One
Chapter 6: Church Bells
Chapter 7: Children of the Damned
Chapter 8: Let the Ash Fall
Chapter 10: Hourglass
Chapter 11:Turning Tides
Chapter 12:The trinity
Chapter 13: The light
Chapter 14: All my children
Chapter 15: Ordinary People
Chapter 16: Its My Party!
Chapter 17: All to myself
Chapter 18: All I want
Chapter 19:Family Bond
Chapter 20: Stay
Chapter 21: Breath
Chapter 22:Bud of Time
Chapter 23: The Quarter
Chapter 24: Voodoo, You do!
Chapter 25: Long Live
Chapter 26:The Raven
Chapter 27: Reign
Chapter 28:All Good things must Go
Chapter 29: Fire Dancer
Chapter 30: Howl into the Wind
Chapter 31:Beginning of Everything
Chapter 32: Fire in her eyes
Chapter 33: She sees all, knows all.
Chapter 34: Bare the Mark
Chapter 35: We're the same
Chapter 36:Behind her eyes
Chapter 37: Our Burden to Bear
Chapter 38: We will it
Chapter 39: Within Our Grasp
Chapter 40: Like Every Other
Chapter 41: Let it burn!
Chapter 42: A Fury

Chapter 9: Jackson

483 15 0
By jbariana18

*****

Cassandra and I walked back to the house after Aidan went inside. We sat outside on the porch, sipping on fresh lemonade.

We talked more about our lives, and I asked her about her childhood. 

I could hear two different sets of steps coming down the stairs.  I see both Thomas and Aidan stubble out of the front door, roughhousing.

Aidan playfully wrapped his arm around Thomas' head, his hand messing up my son's hair.

Both Cassandra and I giggle as we watch Thomas try to worm his way out of Aidan's grip.

Thomas manages to get out, he shoves him before speeding off to one of the vacant chairs on the porch.

Thomas-(laughs) I surrender!

Aidan rakes his hand through his freshly washed hair, taking the seat across from mine.

I noticed he'd bathed and changed, his complexion no longer covered with sweat and grime. 

Aidan-(laughs) A fair fight. I suppose I win this one!

Cassandra-(laughs) The two of you are older than me yet still managed to act like boys.

Both of them laughing, I giggle as I attempt to fix Thomas's hair with my fingers.

Thomas blushes and lightly pushes my hand away in embarrassment. I playfully laugh before pinching his cheek.

Cassandra-(laughs) So tell me, Maria, how was Thomas like as a boy? I can imagine he hasn't changed much.

Maria-(smiles) Yes, he really hasn't changed much at all. He was such an imaginative, kind, and clever boy. 

Cassandra- How adorable! Do you mind my saying but you both look so young? 

Aidan- Cassandra, you can be so blunt at times.

Maria- No its alright, I was eighteen when I found Thomas. I saw him playing in the street, something about him reminded me of when I was little. He was so innocent and kind, he didn't deserve to live like that. In that instant, I decided he would become a part of my family.

Thomas- I had no family, no money, and no home. I'd probably be left for dead if she hadn't come and saved me. I am very lucky.

Cassandra- That's truly beautiful, you're very lucky to have a mother like her.

I smiled shyly before squeezing Thomas's hand affectionately. 

I hear one of the girls cry, Thomas tries to get up to go check up on them but I get up instead.

Maria- Sorry I have to excuse myself, I have to go check up on the girls.

Both Aidan and Thomas standing as I get up, I quickly excuse myself and go upstairs.

I run-up to the room, I change the girls and feed them. I bathe and change into one of my sundresses before going back downstairs.

I walk to the kitchen and pour myself a drink before going outside.

I walked around back, sit down in the field and watch the evening sky as the colors fade away.

I watched as the moon rose high in the sky, I feel heat radiating throughout my body like the night the girls were born.

I look down and see my hands glowing red, I scream out in pain as I press my hands in the ground. I feel my body float in the air.

My eyes closing and opening as I see visions of my past.

I hear a voice call out my name.

I see visions of katherine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...