Her [BTS RM / Kim Namjoon Fan...

By itsme_NanaMirai

※COMPLETED※ Park Hyun Ae is an ARMY of the worldwide superstar K-Pop idol group, BTS. But, unlike any other A... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Trivia : Love
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt 2
Epilogue pt 3
Epilogue pt 4
Epilogue pt 5
Epilogue pt 6
Epilogue pt 7 - Finale
Final Author's Note
Psst. Hey you. Yes you.
Um... hey hey.
Um... Yeah... You...

37

10.3K 449 163
By itsme_NanaMirai

"When I didn't meet you for two weeks, I lost the source of my inspiration immediately. I... How to say this?" Namjoon looked down at his trembling hands and immediately slipped them into his jacket's pockets.

"When I saw you again, I was extremely happy. Because I thought that I would never ever meet you again," he continued, taking another step toward her.

And when he realized that she didn't move at all, he resumed. "I felt it. Last time you told me, that you've been having this feeling of missing someone's presence. I felt it."

"W-What are you... trying to tell me?" Hyun Ae asked in a soft voice, as she looked up at him, meeting his eyes.

"Hyun Ae, I..."

Click.

Suddenly, the rattling sound of the doorknob interrupted. Both of them turned their attention to the opening door, and there was Hyun Wook.

"Oh, you're home," he said, walking towards his sister in his pajamas and a padded jacket. "I almost went to the station and decided to wait there because you're not home yet."

"It's still early. It's ten," Hyun Ae grunted.

"I don't care. You know how dangerous it is now for you out there. Oh, by the way, noona..." Hyun Wook began to stand behind her and placed his head down on her left shoulder. "I AM SO HUNGRY."

"I thought you made something for yourself!"

"Two packs of ramyeon weren't enough for me! Ow, ow!" Hyun Wook whined when his sister began to hit his arm.

Namjoon couldn't help but laugh at such a sight. He shook his head, taking one box from his paper bag. "Here, take this. It's fried chicken."

"I thought it was for you and the others," Hyun Ae said, looking at him with worry.

"That's why I bought three boxes. Two for us, and one for him-"

"Only me alone?!" Hyun Wook cut in, his face clearly glowing up with excitement.

"And your sister. Share, will you?" Namjoon scolded him, earning himself a pouty look from Hyun Wook.

"Urgh... Fine."

"You can be a brat sometimes, huh?" Namjoon chortled, shaking his head.

"Well, told ya," Hyun Ae sighed, looking at her brother. "Funny, he only does that if it's with me. Now he's also a brat with you, is there anything between you two-"

"Hey, this brat saved you-" Hyun Wook got hit again by his sister, stopping his words before he could say further, only to realize that the sasaeng incident was supposed to be confidential.

"Anyways, thanks again for everything, and for walking me back home. Take care on your way home," Hyun Ae advised the idol, who nodded in his response.

"Yeah, sure. Good night, Hyun Ae."

"Good night, Namjoon oppa." Both Hyun Ae and Hyun Wook began to walk back into the house.

With a smile and a small sigh, Namjoon turned around as the door closed, but stopped when he heard the door open again and the sound of running footsteps getting closer behind him.

He was about to turn around, but a hand did it before he could, and in a split second, he felt a pair of lips on his cheek.

The lips felt warm on his cheek, and it made him blush, but thanks to his cap, its shadow hid the blush well as the lips left.

"I forgot that," Hyun Ae whispered, her heels finally touching the ground as she was on her tiptoes to reach his height. "My 'thank you' token, like last time."

Staring into her eyes, Namjoon suddenly pulled her in, closer to him, and kissed her forehead. Without any more words. He let his lips linger on her skin as his hand found its spot behind her neck.

"Thanks for going out with me today. It means a lot to me. So much," he whispered against her forehead.

"You're... Welcome," she chuckled nervously, not daring to meet his eyes as they pulled away. She took a few steps backward, took a glance at him, and immediately bowed her head down. "See... you soon."

"Yeah."

And with that, Hyun Ae ran back to her house and slammed the door behind her. She leaned against the door, staring down at her feet. She bit her lips, not knowing what to feel about what happened. Her mind went absolutely blank.

"'Kyaaa, he kissed my forehead! Kyaaa!' is what you've been thinking, right?" Hyun Wook suddenly appeared from nowhere, with his arms crossed over his chest.

Hyun Ae looked up at him with wide eyes. "You saw it?!"

"Duh, I got eyes," he groaned, and as he turned around and began to walk back to the house, he sang.

"'Hyun Ae, Namjoon, sit under the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-' Hey!" he cried out, touching his aching head when he saw a sandal on the grass beside his feet.

Clearly, Hyun Ae's sandal hit him and he realized it when she shouted;

"SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!"

***

"So, Miss Park, leave it all to me. I will update you soon after everything is settled. If there are any changes to be made, I will inform you immediately. Anyways, I wish the best for your business."

"Thank you so much, Mr. Jang. Hope to hear from you soon," Hyun Ae said, bowing down politely to the landowner as he began to leave the shop after their small meeting.

She sat down, then began to tidy up her things when someone approached her. "Oh, Yoon Hee ah..."

"Glad everything went well for now," Yoon Hee smiled, placing her hand on Hyun Ae's shoulder before taking the empty seat across from her.

"Yeah," the girl said, clasping her hands together as excitement washed over her feelings.

"So when is the trial day?"

"In two weeks. Three days from Friday to Sunday. Starting today, we will work out the menu for the trials. Me, Henry, you, and Hyun Wook."

"Hyun Wook too?" Yoon Hee asked, a bit surprised.

"He mastered Asian cuisine. I wanted to make more than just local and western."

"I didn't know that he can cook. All this while, I only watch him as a waiter. If he's in the kitchen, he only helps Henry with the preps."

"Cooking is in our family blood, you see," Hyun Ae chuckled as she closed her notebook, but her eyes were watching her friend had a small smile on her lips. "You..."

"No! That's not true!" Yoon Hee denied, shaking her head.

"Hey, I didn't say anything," Hyun Ae claimed, her hands up in defeat as she chuckled. "I couldn't blame you though. Anyone would fall for a guy who can cook-"

"Ah, eonnie!"

"What? I was just stating the fact!"

Yoon Hee let out a sigh, then immediately changed the topic. "I heard you went out with someone yesterday."

"Urgh... Did Hyun Wook tell you?"

"Well, yes. How did he find you?"

"Starfield Library. He found me there," Hyun Ae started, then the throwback of the day went into replay mode in her mind. "Then he brought me to art galleries to help me with my works, then shopping for clothes..."

"Look at you," Yoon Hee chuckled when Hyun Ae's smile crept up to her lips. "You should've just confessed to him."

"What? No! I don't like him that way. Also, he only sees me as an ARMY, their fan. So, I should keep it like that. I won't ruin this friendship we're having. It's really precious to me, like the two of us."

"But what if... He really, really likes you? And I mean 'like', not just like 'like'."

"Nonsense! It's impossible. Plus, he never had the time to think about love or whatsoever, because he's busy all the time with his work."

"Yeah, right. Yet he spent his time with you yesterday, bringing you to places while calling you 'adorable' and 'cute'-"

Suddenly the shop's phone rang. Both of them turned to the front counter and saw Hyun Wook run towards it, picking up the call.

"Hello, La Dolce Café. What can I help you with?" he asked after answering the phone. "Ah okay. We'll send it to you as soon as the order is completed. Thank you for calling us!"

After placing down the phone, Hyun Wook turned around when both Hyun Ae and Yoon Hee approached him.

"BigHit. And let me deliver it after that, noona. I need to see Kookie too," he told Hyun Ae.

"Okay. Let's make their drinks."

***

With a delivery bag hanging from his broad shoulder, Hyun Wook walked past the receptionist after his entry was granted when he crossed paths with Jaehee.

"Oh, Jaehee noona," he greeted with a polite bow.

"Ah... Hyun Wook. Can you please give it to them directly? I have something else to do."

"Oh, sure."

"7th floor. The first door on your left side."

"Got it." After Hyun Wook gave her a thumbs up, he went straight into the elevator and pressed the '7th-floor' button.

The elevator dinged, and the display board flashed the number seven before his eyes as he waited for the door to open. He approached the first door on his left side and knocked on it before pushing the door open.

"Special delivery-"

"Hyun Wook!" Jungkook suddenly called out, running towards his friend with open arms.

"Hey, Jungkookie!" Hyun Wook chuckled, patting his friend's back.

"It has been a while, man! Oh, thanks!" Jungkook thanked him as he pulled out a drink and passed it to the young member.

"And this cookie is for you... Kookie," Hyun Wook chortled as he handed him a packet of chocolate cookies. " Where are the others?"

"Rapmon hyung is in his room, as well as Yoongi hyung. The rest might be in the other lounge room," Jungkook informed, taking another sip of his drink.

"Okay. I'll give these drinks out to them first. Then I need to talk to you again, so don't go anywhere."

After getting a nod from Jungkook, Hyun Wook left the first lounge room and knocked on the opposite side of the corridor, pushing the door open slowly.

"Special delivery!"

"Oh, finally! The drinks are here!" Hoseok suddenly chimed in, followed by the rest of the group as Hyun Wook walked towards them and set the delivery bag down on top of the table. Everyone stood around the table as they began to take their own drinks.

"Take these cookies, each gets three pieces," he told them as he placed the packets of cookies on the table, then he turned to Jin beside him. "Where's Namjoon hyung's and Yoongi hyung's rooms?"

"That way, and that way," the oldest pointed to the hallways while sipping his drink.

Hyun Wook nodded and picked up his bag again as he made a walk to Namjoon's room first.

"Come in," Namjoon called out as he heard knocks on his door. "Oh? Hyun Wook?"

"Your drink. Decaf," Hyun Wook said, handing out the drink to him. "And a message at the bottom of the cup. With a pack of cookies."

Namjoon found a sticky note stuck at the bottom of his cup and took it off.

'Take care of your health. Don't work too hard! ^^ - Hyun Ae.'

"Love letter, I see," Hyun Wook snickered, as he saw Namjoon smile sheepishly.

"No, it's not. It's... just a piece of quick advice," he grinned, placing the note down by his notebook.

"Yeah, right. Look, hyung, if there's anything that you need help with, I can help you. But I want to know... if you ever have any feelings for her-"

"What nonsense are you talking about? I don't have that kind of feeling..." Namjoon mumbled, turning his swivel chair around and placing his drink on his table. "Plus if I am to like her, I like her as an ARMY. Our fans."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever. Don't regret it if someone else makes their first step on her."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Hyun Wook, listen to me," Namjoon stood up, taking a step forward. "I know all you wished for is her happiness. But I can't force myself to like her, right? There's nothing that I can do about my feelings. And even if I do like her... more than friends..." he sighed as he plopped himself back onto his chair. "I won't be able to make her happy."

There was a moment of silence in the room. Hyun Wook clenched his hand around his bag's strap and cleared his throat.

"Enjoy your drink," he said and bowed his head before he turned and left the room immediately.

He began to walk towards another side of the hallway, where Yoongi's room was supposed to be.

"Why did I ever ask that? How can I expect him to like her?" he whispered to himself, shaking his head as he stepped in front of the keypad-locked door.

He knocked on it before calling him out. "Yoongi hyung?"

The door beeped, and the knob turned. The door opened and there was Yoongi.

"Oh? Hyun Wook ah..." he called out, inviting the guy into his Genius Lab.

"Sorry for interrupting, but here's your drink. And cookies made by my sister," Hyun Wook smiled, handing out the refreshments to him.

"Ah, thank you," Yoongi thanked, and gave the drink a quick sip before he placed it down on his coffee table. "Oh, can you wait here for a moment? I want to get something that I want you to give her. I thought I'd brought them with me here."

"Oh, sure," Hyun Wook nodded, and with that Yoongi left his room.

Hyun Wook was astonished as he looked around the Lab. His eyes fell onto the coffee table next to him. And something had caught his eyes.

"Hm?" He picked up a printed monotone photo of a small note in a photo frame.

I'm sorry that I had to leave now. I shouldn't be seen with you. Please be careful next time. I wish I could stay with you and know you more, but I can't. I just can't.

Get well soon <3

"I've seen this... somewhere..."

********************************************************

Please support me on Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/nanamirai and get more snippets on the writing process of ongoing works!

Follow me on social media Instagram : itsme.nanamirai & Tiktok : itsmenanamirai

You can also find me on AO3 : itsme_NanaMirai & Quotev : itsmeNanaMirai

Last but not least, thank you for reading!

Borahae, Nana <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.2K 68
BTS, the most popular band in the industry right now. The epitome of rags to riches, in an industry that looked down on them for their poor company...
5.9K 240 13
IT'S AN INDIAN FAMILY STORY. This story will include love , family , siblings fun , and many more good vibes . No major drama . just positive vibes...
1.2M 29.7K 198
"@MotionlessMin started following you" Highest Rank : #17 Fanfiction : 171002 Started: 170601 Finished: 171008 ©YoongiBearTaeBaby
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...