I've Forgotten You (TFP AU)

By Arya_Skye

Years ago... The old tired doctor watched the last of the members leave through the glowing bright groundbri... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Nineteen

343 17 3
By Arya_Skye

Ratchet blinked as he heard Bulkhead's voice and his eyes widened. Rafael was silent for a moment with shock before he shook his head. "B-Bulkhead?" The young man blinked and smiled a bit, hope in his eyes. "Is that you?" He asked as he began smiling more. "It's me, Raf. Rafael." He spoke with growing excitement in his tone. Ratchet smiled a bit as he listened, scooting over a bit and leaning close to listen. 

Bumblebee grinned and bounced in his seat. The line was silent for a few seconds. "Rafael? You're alive?!" The wrecker shouted. They heard a high pitched scream on the other end and the wrecker laughed happily.

"Rafy?!" Miko screamed and took his phone. "Raf! You're not dead!" She shouted and he heard her crying and talking quickly. 

Rafeal covered his mouth for a moment as he grinned, listening to Bulkhead and Miko in the background. "Oh wow, I'm so glad to hear you guys! We thought you were gone! Where are you? Who's with you?" He asked as he removed his hand, glancing at the others with happiness in his eyes. He couldn't believe it. Ratchet's eyes were wide and he couldn't help but smile widely.

Bumblebee was grinning as tears fell down his face. He was so happy to hear them. Miko couldn't form words and kept breaking down. Bulkhead took over again as he said something to her. "It's good to hear from you kid. We have me, Miko, Wheeljack and the twins. They... um... lost Jack and Skye... the kid got stepped on... and Skye was taken by the cons around the same time... Miko managed to save the boys but... we couldn't find her little girl." He said sadly as Miko sobbed with grief now. They heard someone comforting her.

"Easy Bulk." Wheeljack said seriously and glared at him. "It's hard enough we're by ourselves." He muttered bitterly.

"Who's with you, Raf?" Bulkhead asked as he glanced at his friends feeling bad for making her cry again. 

Rafeals eyes widened and Ratchet stood and snatched the phone from the man. "You said you have the twins!?" He exclaimed, relief washing over him. Rafael stood and went by the phone.

"Ratchet, Bumblebee, Skye, Jack is in the hospital, my wife, and my two kids." Rafeal informed Bulkhead from the side of the phone. Ratchet frowned as he thought about something.

"Is... June there?" The old doctor asked hopefully, his eyebrows furrowing with deep worry. "Have you at least seen her?"

"What?! Jack and Skye are alive?! Bee and Ratchet?! Whooo!" Bulkhead boomed. They heard Miko and other two cheer as the woman sobbed more. Wheeljack whooped and cheered loudly.

"Yes! We're here!" The twins said together. Raf smiled and they fell silent as Ratchet asked his question. The line was silent for a while as they thought about how to answer.

"She's alive... and we've seen her... in Darkmount. We tried to get her out but she refused and we don't know why. I think she was looking for you." Miko explained. 

Raf smiled then frowned, Ratchet still was on edge, frowning deeply at the news. "You should return here wherever you are." Ratchet muttered and handed the phone to Rafael as he walked to the kitchen, his heart aching and losing hope. Raf frowned as he took the phone and put it by his ear, watching the doctor walk away and sit in the kitchen silently. The father sighed softly and turned away.

"Thank you Miko. It's really nice to hear you guys again. Like Ratchet said, do you think you could come find us? Or the other way around? We should all be together." The man said with a small smile. 

"Yes yes yes." She said quickly and grinned at the others. "I'm guessing you're where I lost my phone. The Jasper sanctuary... we're a days journey from there and can get there tomorrow or the day after." She said as her voice cracked a little with happiness. 

Rafael nodded as he listened to her and sat down on the couch again, staring at the table as he began speaking again. "Yes, great, I can't wait to see you. We can meet you by the train tracks." He suggested. 

"Alright thank you." Miko said as she smiled while tears fell down her face. "Tell Ratchet we'll try and get June before we come." She said seriously then hung up.

"You will?" Rafael blinked with surprise then frowned, knowing they could probably handle it, but still. "Well... be safe, Miko. The Decepticons are very dangerous and the bots don't have their forms." He spoke seriously, gripping the phone a bit tighter with concern. 

He realized she had hung up already. He listened to the dial tone and wondered how much she heard him say. Rafael sighed softly and frowned, closing the flip phone that was ready to die any moment. He set the phone on the table and rubbed his face. Quinn looked at her father and noticed he was distressed. She got up and hugged him tightly as she worried about him. She looked over at Riley to see if she was okay. They had called someone and gotten upset. Bumblebee went to check on the doctor.

Rafael looked at her and smiled a bit. He knelt down to her and hugged her back as Riley took her anxiety pills and left the room, overwhelmed. "Thank you." He said gently, stroking her hair gently. 

"You happy?" She asked quietly and looked at him. She watched her sister go and felt bad that she was leaving. 

The father smiled and kissed her head. "I'm very happy, thank you sweetheart. Did you have breakfast already?" He asked gently as he began standing, thinking about how breakfast was made but no one ate. 

"Bumblebee made it." She said as she smiled brightly and gripped his hand. She led him to the kitchen to where breakfast was on the table.

Raf smiled as he held her smaller hand tightly. "I know, that was very nice of him." He said gently as he began helping her into the chair to eat. "Quinn, how come you don't come to me when you dream scary things?" He asked gently as he moved hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "You know you can always come to me." He smiled a bit more. 

She shrugged as she kicked her feet back and forth. "I don't tell anyone... I'm too scared to leave my bed... they'll get me... so I cry until I sleep again." She whispered quietly. 

He sat beside her and gently took her hand in his, worry filling his eyes. He adjusted his glasses and leaned to her a bit. "Quinn... that's terrible. You can always come to me. Would it help if I leave the bathroom light on for the hall?" He asked gently, concern filling his voice. He had no idea she suffered alone. 

She gripped his hand tightly with her small one and nodded slowly. She looked down in shame then looked to the doorway. She whimpered fearfully and looked at him. She moved slowly to whisper in his ear. "Sometimes... I get so scared... I... have accidents... in the bed..." she whispered then sat down and looked at her hands in shame. 

Raf expression softened. He gently began rubbing her back. "That's not anything to be ashamed of, sweetheart. It's perfectly normal for girls and boys of your age. If you're scared you are always welcome to come to me and Mommy or go find your sister, okay? You don't need to let yourself go to sleep still scared." He said gently, frowning slightly. "Okay? It's my job to take care of you and I can't do that when you don't tell me when you're upset." 

She nodded quickly and sniffed as tears fell down her face. "Okay... even if... you're busy with mommy?" She asked and looked at him as big tears fell down her face. "Am I a bad girl...." she choked. 

Rafs expression fell and he gently picked her up and placed her on his lap as he shushed her gently, hugging her. "No, no, no, you're not. You aren't ever too busy for me and mommy okay?" He kissed her head lovingly. "I'm sorry I've been so busy, it's not ever you. I'm going to be here more and be with you more, okay? We can draw and play more board and card games."

Ratchet patted Rafs shoulder gently as a reminder they were leaving. Raf held her close and nodded to them when they left. The old doctor opened the door and felt the cooler air as he and Bumblebee stepped out. He began going to the street toward the hospital, worry in his eyes. He hoped Skye was alright with Jack and he hoped Jack was alright. He sighed heavily, many things circling around in his mind.

Quinn hugged her father tightly and sniffed as she buried her face in his chest. Not even Riley knew about her accidents. She was too embarrassed and afraid to talk to anyone. "Okay... we can play and have fun..." she whispered quietly and looked at Ratchet as he left.

He gently held her tighter, setting his chin on her head. "Anything else I should know?" He asked as he rubbed her back soothingly. 

She shook her head and hugged him tightly as she smiled. "No. Thanks Daddy." She whispered quietly feeling better now.

Rafael smiled a bit and pulled her plate in front of him. "You're welcome, sweetheart." He kissed her head gently. "Why don't you eat your breakfast now?" 

"Okay! If you eat with me." She grinned and looked up at him as she smiled more. "And we eat with mommy and Riley." She giggled. 

Rafael chuckled a bit. "I'll eat with you. I'm not sure if Mommy is awake but why don't you go ask her? I'll warm up your eggs and bacon, they're probably cool by now then go see if Riley would like to join." He said and gently lifted the small girl off his lap and onto the floor. He stood with her plate and began heading to the kitchen microwave.

She jumped down and went to the other room. She went inside and grunted as she climbed on the bed. She looked at her mom and hugged her close. "Hi mommy. Do you want some breakfast?" She asked. 

Sari blinked open her eyes, the drink beside her bed almost done with. "I would love some breakfast." Sari smiled a bit, pushing back the young girl's hair off her face, kissing her forehead as she weakly hugged her. 

She smiled brightly and looked at her then hugged her tightly. "Okay. I'll tell daddy." She giggled and walked off to tell him. 

"Okay." Sari chuckled and let go of her, laying her head back as she closed her eyes. Raf was with Riley in the kitchen, setting warmed up plates down. 

"Mommy wants to eat!" She shouted as she ran in. She grinned and climbed on the chair. She giggled and wiggled her little feet.

Raf smiled, rubbing her head gently. "Alright, I'll go bring a plate to her." He said as he began leaving the room. Sari was attempting to sit up, trying to get herself off the bed, determined. Quinn wondered if she should talk to Riley and Sari. But she was afraid and quietly ate her food instead. 

Riley looked to Quinn, seeing something was bothering her. She was silent for a moment before gently nudging her arm. "Hey, Quinn. Excited that it's the weekend?" She smiled a bit. "No school for you." 

She looked at her and nodded slowly as she smiled. "Yes. We can have a fun day and play." She grinned excitedly. "Daddy can have fun, and Bee and Mommy and you!" She squealed. 

The older girl smiled brightly as she listened to her. "Have any ideas you want to do today? I heard that-." She paused as a heavy thud hit the floor of their parents' bedroom. She stood and hurried to the room worriedly. Sari had fallen onto the floor, having unsuccessfully attempted to walk to the kitchen with her husband. Raf held onto her arms, having been holding them better a moment ago. 

Quinn jumped up and ran after her sister as she worried. She whimpered quietly as she stayed by the doorway and watched. Raf whispered quietly to her and told her not to rush it as he felt bad for letting her try. Sari sighed heavily as she listened, nodding quietly. Riley went to her other side and helped her back up and sit on the bed. Sari closed her eyes, trembling a bit. She wanted to have breakfast with them for once. Quinn watched them for a moment then ran back to the kitchen. She came back with her plate and set it on the bed. She left again and brought another plate back, setting it on the bed as well.

Sari was laying in bed again, frowning deeply. She stared at the plate in her lap with a bit of frustration and sadness. Riley gently moved hair from her mother's face, placing a towel onto her, making sure she was comfortable. Her eyes were sad as she did so, sad to see her mother this way. Quinn was trying to make them happy and soon had the room set up with breakfast. She glanced at them and saw they were still sad. She sighed and left again to look for what they needed. Unsure of what to do now.

Riley noticed she left and frowned. She followed the young girl and sighed softly. "Quinn? Where are you going?" She smiled a bit. "We can still have breakfast in Mommy's room." She said calmly. 

The child looked up at her then down again as she sighed a little, tears filling her eyes. "I want them to be happy... I want mommy to be happy..." she whispered. "What do we need for her to be happy?" she asked as she looked around.

The older girl crouched down to her level and hugged her then let go after a moment. "I'm sure she would love to have you read to her. Or have you draw her a picture? She always loves your art." She smiled a bit, pushing back her bangs from her face. 

"Really?" She asked as her eyes widened in surprise. "You think?" She gasped. She grinned excitedly and grabbed a bunch of stuff, filling her arms then rushed back to the room.

Riley chuckled a bit, amused by the young girl. She stood up and began grabbing her lab coat, slipping it on. She adjusted her glasses as she grabbed her notes and turned back to Quinn, ruffling her hair. "Take care of Mommy, okay?" 

"Where are you going?" Quinn asked with concern and looked at her. Her little arms full of paper, books, coloring tools and other things. 

"I was going to head to work." Riley told her gently as she crouched down. "Do you want me to stay?" She asked calmly, looking at her drawing things. "Or do you and Mommy want the time together?" 

She hesitated and looked at her then over to the other room as she bit her lip. "I'll stay with mommy... keep mommy happy." She said as she smiled brightly. 

Riley smiled a little and nodded a bit. "Alright." She said gently, fixing her hair onto her shoulders. "Mommy will enjoy spending time with you." She smiled. 

"Well... you be safe?" She asked quietly as she looked at her with tears in her eyes. "Please? Don't let the scary robots get you." She whispered.

Riley felt a shiver run down her back, unsure as her mind began to think about the possibilities of them entering the underground. She shakily smiled. "I'm safe." She whispered and tucked her sister's hair behind her ear. "I'll just be in the lab like always, okay?" 

Quinn nodded slowly and smiled then kissed her cheek and ran off to the bedroom again. Planning on keeping her mother happy. Raf came out a few minutes later and looked at her. "You headed out?" He asked. 

The older girl nodded as she made sure she had everything. "I'm going to start making these pills." She said gently, frowning as she glanced at him. "Maybe I can make them stronger than the tea but we'll see... are you staying here with Quinn and Mom?" She asked curiously

"I was going to come with you if you needed the help." He said seriously and smiled a little. He glanced to the other room though as he thought about something. 

Riley shifted, holding the papers close, smiling a little. "You think they will be fine here?" She whispered. "You can stay, Dad." She said quietly. She hated having to keep Quinn alone with Sari. It wasn't her job to keep looking after her mother. It was supposed to be vice versa. 

Rafael nodded slowly and sighed forcefully. He looked at her then hugged her carefully. "Be safe." He whispered quietly. He kissed her forehead and smiled a little before letting go and stepping back. He knew he wasn't the best father, but he was trying.

She hugged him back and smiled at him. She let go and nodded, sighing softly. "It's the underground... we're safe Dad, don't worry." She whispered softly, smiling a bit at him as she adjusted his glasses for him. "I'll be back later." She said and then turned and left. 

He watched her go and smiled a little before sighing and going to his wife. Knowing he needed to be there for her and help her heal. He knew they were safe. For now.

Sari was smiling softly as she lay in the bed with her youngest daughter. She held a crayon in her hand as she colored the sky quietly. "Do we have a white crayon?" She asked, smiling faintly as she looked to Quinn. 

"Um... yes!" Quinn said as she smiled brightly and looked at her. She held up the crayon and grinned excitedly as she gave it to her. Raf smiled and went to them then sat by her side. 

Sari smiled. "Thank you sweet-pea." She said gently as she took it, coloring clouds on the paper. She glanced at her husband and chuckled. "Would you like to color?" she asked. He chuckled softly and nodded a little as he colored with them. He loved his family and hoped things got better. 

The mother smiled faintly, feeling time slip by. She sipped on her tea occasionally as they colored and spoke. Her heart felt warm and excited to know Miko and the others were so close. She missed being with them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...