Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 15

40.7K 2.1K 430
By SamairaRajput

Manik: (seeing her shocked) Nandini, What happened?

Nandini: (slowly) Bhaiyu!

And with this she ran in the direction she was seeing leaving the balloons there only.

Manik was shocked and composing himself he ran behind her..

Manik: Nandini! Stop! Nandini!

He was worried that she will hurt herself and proving him right, she fell down on the ground spraining her ankle badly.

He came to her hurriedly and held her shoulders gently making her stand up.

Manik: Nandini, are you okay?

He checked her shoulders and than cupped her cheeks.

Manik: Aise kon bhaagta hai?

He asked sternly but she was not listening to him. She was looking behind her and seeing this he held her shoulders tightly.

Manik: (sternly) Nandini! (she turned to him) What happened?

Nandini: (slowly) I saw..Bha..Bhaiyu

Manik: Your brother Abhimanyu?

She nodded and Manik was shocked. How could Abhimanyu be here.

Manik: Are you sure?

He asked to assure and she slide his hands which was cupping her cheek.

Nandini: Aapko bharosa nahi hai mujh par?

She was quite disappointed with his lack of trust. Did he think that she will lie about such thing to him?

Manik: (softly) Aisa nahi hai. Come we will look for your brother.

With this he held her hand and took a step forward but stopped as she stumbled.

Manik: (worried) Are you okay?

Nandini: (in tears) No (sniffing) It is paining.

He shaked his head and picked her up in his arms. She was quite shocked but didn't struggle as they had no other choice.

They walked in the same direction and after walking for few seconds they reached that spot.

Nandini was looking here and there when he saw a boy of her brother's age with same height and same style standing there.

She patted Manik's chest to gain his attention and pointed at that boy.

Manik nodded and started walking to reach him but in the mid way that boy turned for some reason and Nandini nodded in no.

Nandini: He is not my brother.

She wiped her tears and hid her face in his chest as he sighed. Without saying anything Manik took her back to the hotel.

When they reached their hotel it was already 10. Manik took her to their room after taking the key from the reception.

Nandini was silently crying all the time wetting his t-shirt but he didn't say a word.

Entering inside he made her sit on the bed and called the room service to order for food.

Then turning to Nandini he again sighed and filled a glass of water from the side table.

Manik: (making her drink the water) Have it

Nandini took two sips and stopped. Seeing this Manik kept it back on the side table. However, the water helped her in not crying anymore.

Manik: You want to change?

She nodded in yes slowly and he sighed.

Manik: Nandini, it is okay. Please don't be sad.

She looked at him and the next moment she stood up and jumped on him crying again.

Nandini: Manik, bhai

Manik sighed patting her back and soon she was hiccuping.

He broke the hug somehow and took her to the washroom since she couldn't walk properly.

Manik: You freshen up. Food is coming. Call me when you are done I will give you your clothes.

Not in a state to say anything she entered inside and closed the door while Manik walked to the cupboard. He scratched his head not knowing what type of clothes will go for night.

There were shorts too and Pj's. He sighed and remembered Mukti wearing short dresses at night and saying these are more comfortable.

Soon Nandini knocked on the door and Manik came in her senses. Hurriedly he picked up the grey dress with a cat print on it. Along with it he took her undergarments and handed her.

After five minutes she came out and saw him receiving dinner. He closed the door and turned to her.

Without making any eye contact he kept the tray at the bed and walked to her. He helped her to get on the bed and made her sit down.

Manik: Shall I call the doctor?

He asked as she herself was a doctor.

Nandini: No it is just normal sprain. I will be alright in sometime.

He nodded and spoke

Manik: Nandini, you eat. I will come.

Saying this he took his clothes and left to freshen up. In minutes he came out and saw her sitting silently on the bed. The food kept untouched.

Manik: What happened? You don't want to eat

She nodded in no and looked at her lap.

Manik: But I can't let you sleep with empty stomach.

He walked to her throwing the towel on the couch and climbed on the bed.

Without saying anything he pulled the tray infront of him and broke a morsel.

Manik: eat!

He said sternly and she looked at him in tears. Seeing this he kept the morsel back. And took the napkin. Wiping his hands he pulled her to himself.

Manik: (softly) Nandini, I know you don't feel like eating. I know you want your brother but tell me will crying and not eating bring your brother back? No right. So please eat something.

Saying this he picked up the morsel again and fed her and this time she ate it. After two- three bites Nandini broke the one morsel and seeing this Manik stopped.

Soon He saw her keeping the bite infront of his lips. Smiling he ate it from her hand and with this they fed each other.

Done with the dinner they washed their hands and layed down on the bed. Manik switched off the light and there was darkness all around the room. This time Nandini didn't shy. She was clinging to him completely trying to find some peace.

(Their position)

Manik: (Softly) Nandu, Are you okay?

Nandini removed her hand and looked at him as he called her Nandu for the first time. She hmmed going back to her previous position.

Manik: I know the situation is not right but I can't believe this is you who used to get so scared of me..

Nandini smiled shyly hiding herself more in his neck and he laughed.

Nandini: Manik! Please don't tease me na

She whined and he laughed more.

Silence took over once again as Nandini started playing with his shirt's button. Manik was laying silently holding her securly.

Seeing she was in no mood to sleep he started patting her head.

Manik: Sleep!

She nodded and stopped playing with his button and hide her face in the crook of his neck.

Her breathe falling over his neck was giving him a hard time to control but understanding her situation he kept silent.

Soon he felt her even breathes and sighed. He placed a kiss on her forehead and made her lay on the bed.

The moment her body touched the bed she opened her eyes with a jerk shocking him.

Nandini: don't go

She held his arm and he came out of his shock.

Manik: I am coming in two

She nodded in and pulled him on the bed. Making him lay down she climbed on him and took her previous position surprising him.

Manik: Nandini baba what happened?

Soon he felt hot tears on his neck and he realized she was thinking about her brother once again.

She thought he is gonna leave her like her brother.

Manik: (softly) Nandini, I am not leaving you. Please stop crying.

She nodded in no and sniffed to which he broke the hug and made her look at him.

Manik: Why are you crying?

She nodded in no and he made a stern face.

Nandini: (slowly) don't scare me!

And even in this situation she managed to make him smile but hiding it perfectly he spoke

Manik: I scare you? And what about you? Out of nowhere you start crying? Isn't it scaring me?

She nodded in no and he rubbed her eyes.

Manik: You are gonna have swollen eyes by tomorrow.

Nandini: Sorry

Manik: Don't be. Just stop these tears.

Saying this he again wiped her eyes and kissed her forehead.

Manik: I am here. You don't need to cry.

Nandini: Thankyou Manik.

Saying this she again hugged him and he spoke

Manik: We will find your brother. I promise.

Nandini's hold on him tighten and he sat on the bed still hugging her.

Manik: Do you want to watch a movie?

She nodded in no and he sighed.

Manik: umm then games?

Nandini: (slowly) I don't like Candy Crush

Manik: So what do you want to play? Barbie games?

She came out of his neck and looked at his face. Soon she giggled looking extremely cute and he handed her his phone.

She moved and sat in a way that her back was resting on his chest and his chin was almost on her shoulder.

He noticed her as she swiped the screen to unlock it. She found the playstore and opened it.

Pressing the search bar she looked at him like a child and ask

Nandini: Barbie?

He pecked her cheek and nodded in yes making her blush and happy.

He kept looking as she searched for Barbie games and downloaded four to five games.

Manik: (amused) You are gonna play all the games?

Nandini: Nai, I am downloading extra. What if I didn't like one toh I can play other.

She downloaded a ludo and tic tac toe too.

He didn't say a word and soon she opened one installed game. It was some dressup which was stupid according to Manik but he let her play as it was keeping her busy.

Nandini was so much into the play that she didn't realized Manik was also there.

After dressing up one model she got bored and immediately opened the other game which was something like house play.

But she didn't like this game so without playing she closed it and looked at the other three.

She opened the one which was some princess dress up. It was taking time to load so in between she titled her head to look at him.

As she met his gaze he kissed her forehead and she smiled.

And this time she was very much comfortable with him.

Manik's scolding and the disney land really helped her in coming out of her shell.

Soon she realized her game was loaded and she started playing it. This time she liked it and played it for a number of times before closing it.

He was surprised the way she was opening and closing the ganes.

And this time she didn't open the other two. Instead she opened the ludo game and looked at him.

Manik: Let's play!

She smiled brightly and they started playing ludo. She would laugh and whine number of times and all this was making Manik happy.

Soon they played the tic tac toe and then Nandini started playing her barbie game..

Manik felt sleepy and he looked at the time to see it was around 3.

He sighed and took the phone from her making her pout.

Nandini: (pouting) Last game

Manik: No! Your eyesight will get weak.

He cleared the recent apps and kept the mobile at the side table as she pouted.

Manik: (in mind) Kis bachi se shaadi karvadi Maa ne meri!

He silently turned her and made her lay down next to him and patted her head so she could sleep.

With this their day ended.

To Be Continued.

So How was the update guys?

Who wants a husband like Manik?

How many of you found the games part cute?

Even while writing this part I had kept a game to download "The princess fashion designer". I know I am such a kid😂

Was it boring?

Do you think we need to increase the speed of the story?

Do vote and comment

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 725 24
Hii this is my first time writing. If there is any mistakes pls forgive me. The story is about a girl named shika whose family tortures her beaten h...
14.7K 3.1K 31
Journey with Jayda and Caleb as they face new obstacles. Will their marriage survive or suffer? Let's see.
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Eklavya By *Srishti*

Teen Fiction

177K 13.4K 57
A melodious laugh suddenly resonated in Anamika's ears as she looked in the direction from where it came. Anamika was mesmerised at what she saw. Ekl...