Queen (Harry Hook x Reader~De...

By knobheedknob

Y/N Hearts, the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. Harry Hook, the infamous son of Captain Hook. As it turns ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36

Chapter 35

704 14 0
By knobheedknob

Btw this is the fifth chapter I'm uploading today so if you're confused maybe go to chapter 31

-----------

After hanging around in the forest for a while, it was way past curfew when you and Harry arrived back on campus. The two of you attempted to sneak up the stairs, but were quickly met with Fairy Godmother and Audrey waiting for you at the top.

"Can you two tell me what time it is?" Fairy Godmother crossed her arms.

"Uhhh...no." You claimed.

"It's an hour past curfew." Audrey announced, looking down at her watch.

"Then why aren't you in bed?" You asked her. 

"Because I'm on hall monitor duty and two residents are still out of their rooms." 

"You two have already been made aware of the rules, so you need to follow them," Fairy Godmother scolded, "I'll be seeing the both of you in detention tomorrow after school."

"I can't do tomorrow I-" You tried to argue. Tomorrow was when you were supposed to go to Wonderland. 

"You can't negotiate a detention." Audrey interrupted.

"She's right. Now, please go to your bedrooms immediately." Fair Godmother agreed. You huffed and went to walk to your bedroom, still holding Harry's hand and taking him with you. Upon seeing this, Fairy Godmother cleared her throat to capture your attention. "Mr Hook, I believe your bedroom is that way." She pointed towards the boys dorms.

"My bad." He quickly kissed you goodnight and let go of your hand. "Darling." He winked at Audrey as he walked past, causing you to giggle a bit as you rushed off to your bedroom. 

--------

You expected detention to be boring, like everything at this school. You didn't get it back on the Isle; bad behaviour was typically rewarded. However, since this was detention with Harry, it was fine. Carlos was a bit upset to hear that you'd be taking longer to get to Wonderland, but you couldn't help that. Once detention was over, you rushed up to your room to get ready, intending to meet Carlos, Jane and Harry at the front of the school, ready to go within the next five minutes. 

"How long do you think you'll be gone?" Ginny asked as you frantically got ready.

"Not long, it's only a short visit." You explained.

"Shame." Anthony, whom was hanging out on the couch, jokingly remarked.

"Anyways," you changed the subject as you casually flipped him off, "how are things going with Francis?"

"Good." Ginny replied, sitting next to Anthony. She faced away from him and gestured for him to touch up her hair. "Taking it real slow."

"It's what they're like here." Anthony began to work on her hair.

"Yeah, cause you and Bethany are taking it real slow." You said sarcastically, remembering what you'd heard the night before.

"Shut up." Anthony shook his head. You hadn't told him. "Trust me, our situation will be changing pretty soon."

"I gotta go." You stated.

"Good luck." The two of them told you as you marched out. When you reached the front of the school, you were met with Jane, Carlos and Harry waiting for you next to a small blue car. 

"Finally you're here." Harry took your hand. 

"Come on let's go, we're already behind schedule." Jane waved everybody into the car. Considering she was the only one out of the four of you with a drivers license, it only made sense that she was the one driving - although you didn't need a license back home. Her car was cute, immaculately clean and smelt of fresh lavender. It was a rather comfortable ride, it felt like almost no time before you arrived at the edge of the Sherwood Forest.

"So where's this pink tree?" You wondered aloud.

"Well I got this map from Bethany, it doesn't look like it should be hard to find." Carlos pulled a map of the forest out of his pocket. "Do you really think this is gonna work?" He questioned as the four of you began to walk through the pretty forest. 

"I know it sounds crazy, but that's what Wonderland's all about." You shrugged. 

The pink tree was found in a clearing at the centre of the forest. It was enormous, with branches reaching everywhere. In front of it was a statue of Robin Hood, bearing his famous bow and arrow. You placed your hands on the tree and felt around, trying to figure out which branch was the perfect one to pull. You were finding it tricky, until you saw a branch with a small white blur on it. It was too high up to see what the creature on it was, but it gave you a good feeling. 

"Give me a foot up." You ordered Harry, to which he complied. Just as you reached the perfect point to see the white blur, it scrambled away. "No!" You cried out, desperately trying to catch it. You grabbed onto the branch it was on and pulled yourself up enough to see what the blur had left. 

A small pocket watch. 

You smirked and took the watch, putting it in your jacket pocket. You steadied yourself, standing on the two branches below you, and pulled the branch in a downward motion. You repeated this action two more times before you saw the white blur in the corner of your eye again. This time, you followed where it was going, which led you to the back of the tree. You watched it crawl down the trunk and into a rabbit hole. 

"There it is!" You exclaimed. Harry, Jane and Carlos all rushed around to see you. "Catch me." You told Harry. He held his arms out, ready for you. You dropped down from the tree, landing clumsily into his arms. "There it is." You repeated, pointing towards the rabbit hole as you knelt down beside it. 

"It's tiny." Carlos commented. "I don't think that could be it."

"Things aren't always what they seem." You shrugged and peeked in. 

Deep down, you knew this was the way to Wonderland. 

So, you took a leap of faith and dived head first down the rabbit hole. The fall was long and dark, but you felt a warm feeling deep inside. You knew you were doing the right thing. You landed onto a black and white square tile floor in a small room, with the others not so far behind you. There were doors all around the walls, each with its own pattern. None of which were unlocked. In the centre of the room was a small table with some food and drinks on it. 

"It's exactly like in the story." Jane said with a wondrous look upon her face.

"How do we get through these doors then?" Carlos asked.

"Whose there?" A voice was heard. A short, white rabbit hopped through. That must have been what the white blur was. "Visitors!"

"You're the white rabbit!" Carlos realised. "Nice to meet you."

"Are you kind visitors or pompous ones?" The rabbit questioned.

"We're kind," you assured him, "but not too kind."

"How am I to know?" The rabbit eyed you suspiciously.

"I believe this is yours?" You took the pocket watch out and showed it to him.

"It is!" He reached to grab it, but you held it away.

"Show me the master of the deck and you can have it back." You haggled.

"I need my time!" He complained and took a moment to think. "Right through this door." He took a key off the table and wandered towards a small, round door. It was shiny and black, decorated with red hearts. He went to unlock it, but the doorknob began to speak.

"Oh my!" It exclaimed. "Whom are you?" It looked at you.

"Call me the Jack of Hearts." You claimed. 

"The king's daughter!" The doorknob gasped. "Where have you been?"

"I grew up with the queen." 

"She said she's a kind visitor though." The rabbit argued for you.

"Tell the king hello for me!" The door knob then opened itself for you. When the door opened, you saw a lovely path leading up to a large castle decorated perfectly with hearts and playing cards. The rabbit began to lead the way up the path. 

"So you're not phased that everything talks here?" Harry wondered.

"I expected it." You shrugged. "It's cool."

"What's this?" You heard a voice from above your head. You quickly looked up, but there was nothing there. However, something felt empty. Your crown was gone. You stopped in your tracks and looked around for it. "Looking for this?" A pink and purple cat materialised in front of you. It had wide eyes and the biggest grin you had ever seen. The Cheshire Cat. In his hand, he held your crown. "I thought her majesty had expired."

"You thought wrong." You stated.

"Will she be visiting?"

"Not that I know of," you reached out for the crown, but he disappeared, reappearing behind you, "that crown is mine."

"You own nothing, but everything." He put it on. "If you want it, come get it." He grinned even wider as he disappeared once again, this time not returning.

"Little bitch." You cursed. "He better be at that castle. Come on." You waved everyone to walk faster. 

You soon reached the front of the castle. It was a lot bigger than you thought it would be. You took a deep breath as the White Rabbit led the four of you to the guards in front of the door, whom were playing cards. He simply waved at them. They waved back and opened the door. 

"Dead ringer for the queen." You heard one guard whisper to the other as you walked past. 

You were led into a large, open throne room. Guards stood in front of the throne, hiding the King. 

"Attention, your majesty," the White Rabbit cleared his throat and blew into a small trumpet. You heard Jane let out an 'aw' at his cute little trumpet, "May I introduce to you these...visitors from Auradon."

The guards parted from one another, and that's when you saw him.

Your father. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.4K 13
"Don't underestimate me, Hook. Because you have no idea of what I am capable of." ~ ~ ~ Arianna, the daughter of Ariel, takes after her mother and lo...
101K 2K 24
As soon-to-be King. Ben makes his first proclamation, to bring five kids from the Isle of the Lost to Auradon. Chosen among the five teens for the Is...
105K 1.4K 35
Elizabeth Hearts is the daughter of the Queen of Hearts and she was brought up on the Isle of The Lost to know no love. Her friends left her so she t...
68.9K 1.3K 35
Daughter of Gaston in Auradon with her father's enemies. Interesting choice. Brooklyn has always been by her brother's side, they both don't like the...