GEAR

Von jaduhna

A typical story of the Engineering boys who sees love as nuisance. Saifah x Zon (WHY R U) Win x Team (UWMA/H... Mehr

NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
THREE (WINTEAM)
FOUR (WINTEAM)
FIVE (WINTEAM)
SIX (WINTEAM)
SEVEN (WINTEAM)
EIGHT (WINTEAM)
NINE
TEN (WINTEAM)
ELEVEN
TWELVE (BONDUEN)
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
HWHWH

TWO (WINTEAM)

5.3K 212 10
Von jaduhna

Team woke up earlier than his usual routine, his mom suddenly came to pay a visit that made him to get up on his bed. The worried and mad face of her mother was seen all over her face, Team knew something came up. As he finished eating his breakfast, he looked at his mother looking scared.

"Zon told me that you were bullied by the engineering students." Said the mother, Team skew his mouth as he dare not to look at his mother. The mother then frowned and Team got worried about it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mom added, Team looked down as he felt a pain in chest hearing the mother's worried voice. He bit his lower lip as he look at his mother.

"I don't want you to be like this, mom." Said Team, the mother then sighed as she held his son's hand.

"Me being worried? How can I not? You're my boy and I won't let anyone lay a single hand on you." Team felt even more guilt, if he didn't just act rude in front of that blonde his mother wouldn't e worried like this.

"Maybe Mark can---" Mom's words were paused as Team talk abruptly.

"He is Mark's senior." Said Team and that made the mother to sigh even more, she caress her son's cheeks and smiled.

"Don't worry, I knew a friend, her son is a senior in the Engineering, don't worry he is smart and a good guy, he can help you." Stated the mother, and kisses her son's forehead before calling her friend.

Even though Team doesn't want any help, he just let his mother do the things what she wants. Her mother just wants the best for him anyway.

"21!" Shouted Vee as he monitored the kid running for 50 laps. The sweaty and tired Mark can't do anything but to do what they said, he is their junior and what his friend did last night was wrong as well. He ran 21 laps already and this shit made him want to revenge but rather not too.

"I'll just take this." Said Win as he answered her mother's call away from his friend.

"Aren't we too hard on Mark?" Asked North, he sat on the bench making a four position, the sight made him worried. The nong has nothing to do with the kid in the economic faculty although they were friends.

"10 is enough though." Said Saifah strumming his guitar.

"Damn Vee, so hard on the nong." Cooed North and stood up, if his friend can't be merciful then he will be.

"N'Mark that's your last lap!" With all might, North shouted. Vee raises his brows as he tsked and went back to Saifah.

"I will do the same thing with Vee." Said Bon looking away keeping his cool.

"I think I won't be joining you for lunch, mom called and asked me to accompany the kid that were bullied by our junior." Said Win, the four boys then looked at him with distrust.

"The fuck? Name that junior and I will fucking punish him to death." Vee being merciless again said.

"Who might it be?" Asked North.

"Haven't heard someone bullies someone aside from you." Saifah chuckle and avoided Win's smack.

"I think I knew someone," the mighty Bon said smirking making their faces looks suspicious.

"Yeah, mom said that her friend's son is coming over." Team replied eating chips, three of them were videocalling, Mark can't join as he was being punished but his friends doesn't know.

"Well, I hope that son will be as cool as P'Forth or P'Ming," Zon joked that made Team to wonder.

"Well, who might it be?" Asked Duen while writing something.

"Well, whoever he is he must help me get rid on that goldie." Said Team rolling his eyes, he was about to say something but the sudden knock made him stop. He look at his friends on the screen and bid his goodbye before ending the call and went to the door to open it. His jaw almost dropped and eyes ready to pop out seeing who is the one knocking, his face immediately turned into a mad one and was ready to close the door when it was stopped by the culprit.

"Hey! Pull off!" Team yelled but the latter seems to be stronger and slid inside the room immediately.

"Oh, so you are the one that mom is talking about," the senior then burst out laughing remembering what he had said earlier, so must he punish himself then?

"What? Why the fuck are you here?! It is called Trespassing!!" Yelled by the cheeky boy again and was ready to hit the blonde but was caught by the senior.

"Why? Your mother invited me here, it is not called trespassing. Didn't you tell your mother that you were bullied?" The senior then teased the nong that made Team to bit his lower lip in anger as he kick the senior.

"No, I did not!!!" Shouted Team.

"Yes you did darling." Once again, Win teased and chuckle, he invited himself inside and even dumped himself on the bed of the nong.

"What the! Don't be so full of yourself not because my mother asked your fucking help when you are the one bullying me!!!" He surely is irritated by the action of the senior that he keep on pulling his legs out of the bed but the senior seems a rock that can't be pulled out. Team groaned in annoyance as he was about to kick the senior but was rattled by the sudden opening of the door and there entered her mom together with the senior's mom.

"Oh, so you two knew each other already?" Asked Team's mother, the son was about to say something but the two woman giggles and put the foods on the table.

"Well, Is my son being good?" Asked again by the mother, Team smiled fakely as he pinches the leg of the senior secretly.

"Yes, aunt he is, actually we already meet a couple of times with this son of yours and he is so so polite with his seniors." Opposite of what he is talking is what Team is acting towards him. The two mothers once again giggled and Team rolled his eyes secretly.

"Well, can you take a good care of my son?" The question made Team's ear to ting as if his nose were smoking in anger seeing the senior's smiling face.

"Of course, I can khap. I can even drove him to school everyday and have lunch with him and--"

"Yes son, yes please do." Said Win's mother that made Team to widen his eyes to his mother, her mother shrugged and gave the spare key to Win.

"Please monitor my son as well, if he misbehave or acts naughty then I give you permission to lecture him." After saying those it just made Team's blood to boil more.

"But mom--"

"No buts, we bought food and we'll be leaving. Enjoy your day." Said the mother and they left the room leaving the two.

As soon as the door closed, Team immediately groaned in anger and pushed the senior away, he grabbed the senior's collar and glared at him.

"No way in hell, give me that spare key." Said Team but instead of getting mad, Win just chuckle lifting the key and shoved in infront of the nong, he was about to take it back but Win was quicker and puts in inside his pocket immediately.

"Arghhhhh! Just fuking please leave me!" Yelled Team again messing his hair in annoyance.

"You are misbehaving, I'll call your mom." Win was ready, ready to tap the call button.

"Oi shia no!"

"Then don't be a brat." Said Win as he went to the table and looked at the food that were bought by their moms. He hasn't eaten lunch so he got a plate for himself and for the kid and placed the food.

"What are you looking at?!" Scream Team, he hates how the senior is wearing the smile that get into his nerves, he hates it especially when the senior stares at him, he hates it to the point that he just want to die.

"Why are you yelling? Want me to call your mom?" Win smirked as he saw the nong stomping his feet, getting into the chair digging the food, he acted as if there's no one infront of him because that is the only way he could enjoy his food without annoyance.

"Do you know that you look like a pig when eating?" Win broke the silence by teasing the nong but he failed when the cheeky boy did not answer but only darted his eyes on the food.

"Kid, you can eat slowly." But again, Team didn't pay any attention. His focus was only on the food on his plate, his cheeks sparkle as it was getting chubbier as he eats. The sight made Win to be amused.

After eating, Team then dumped himself on the bed as he opened his laptop. He was watching a movie that made Win to narrow his brows.

"Hey kid, this is your room and I am your visitor clean this--"

"You were uninvited and didn't you say you'll take a GOOD CARE of me? Then wash them yourself." After hearing it from the nong, the senior was once again left surprise, the nong surely is rude and need some manners. But, he do the chores anyway that he didn't notice the nong were now sleeping peacefully.

"This is good." Said Win, he suddenly got an idea on how to get back at the nong. He tooks his phone, he then took off his jacket and lay down besides the nong, he put the camera on the side table and turn the video mode. The senior was about to moved his face to the nong but was laid back as the nong's arms weigh on his body, he smirked as the nong just hugged him. The soft snore made Win to chuckle and pulled the nong closer.

"I.." Win held his laughter as the nong talks in his sleep.

"You what?" Asked Win, caressing the nong's cheeks.

"Love... Y-you.." it was clear and that made Win to smirk.

"Love you more." And kisses the nong's forehead. His plan surely went well as he pushed the nong and took his phone, a little trim and it will be perfect tomorrow. He watched the vid before claiming his win and looked at the nong one more time.

"Ready to be yelled at tomorrow." Said Win and grabbed his jacket leaving the room but he sure to lock it inside before leaving. The fact that they were just in the same building made his plan to work even more.

•••••••

Ah? Yea sorry

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

93.4K 3.3K 14
Gun likes his Senior Bar and finally decided to confess to him when Beam threatens that he will confess to Bar if Gun doesn't while Vee is troubled d...
19.2K 315 16
"why does this only happen to me, when everyone else is happy?" He questioned himself He was heartbroken once again, he fell in love twice and with t...
87.6K 2.3K 11
Mark is a freshman engineering student who happened to be known as his senior -- the last year's moon love rival, Vee.
83.6K 3.1K 42
Team learns what love means from Win. Win learns what it feels to be loved from Team. Consists of a confused teen, his charming 'bad boy' senior and...