THIRTY FOUR

AMP

Mark frowned as the senior faced him, he has the annoying expression and Mark could tell. How can he drag him out just like that? Why is he being so rude?

"Are you and that kid in a special--"

"Special what?!" Mark yelled interrupting the senior, Vee heaved a sigh as he looked away still keeping his cool. Mark may have a feelings for him but the fact that the senior already has a girlfriend just wants him to disappear from the senior's life.

"Do you like him? Why are they teasing you?" V asked meeting the nong's eyes. Mark were about to look away but V did not let him as he put on his hand on the nong's cheeks so the nong couldn't look away.

"Why are you even asking?" Mark answered trying to hide his flustered face. He knew once the senior saw it he may he suspicious and Mark doesn't like that.

"I can not?" By that Mark rolled his eyes. V caress the nong's cheeks as he stared at the nong's eyes.

"Why can't I? We're going to get married soon." The gentle voice made Mark to want to punch the senior. How can he said those when he himself have a girlfriend?

"Wow, that really came from you." Mark slapped the senior's hand away as he was about to leave him, what's the purpose of having a talk with him? To make him hurt?

"Why are you acting like that?" That pisses Mark more. He clench his fist as he madly turned to look at the senior. Well, it will be the last they will have talk so why not take all his madness away?

"No! WHY ARE YOU ACTING THAT!?" Mark returned the question making Vee to be confuse.

"You just introduced your girlfriend to me the other day and now you're saying we'll getting married soon? YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF! I am doing my best to avoid you yet you are dragging me still! Have some guilt will you? You've got a girl that will surely to be a good wife so stop chasing and dragging me because I myself- will beg mom to cancel it." Mark added, his eyes became fierce making V to be surprised, because who wouldn't?

"Are you perhaps... Jealous?" V asked that made Mark to blush even more but still wearing the angry expression on his face.

"I AM SO FUCKING SERIOUS AND YOU'LL JUST ASK IF I AM FUCKING JEALOUS?!" Mark yelled, luckily, no one's around because whoever could hear will be startled.

"Who the fuck would not?" Mark whispered but enough for V to hear it all. It is not his intention to say it but his dumb mouth just slip, he just wants to tell it to his mind but it failed. The heartbeat of the nong seems to be back in race as he swallowed his own saliva looking down. He is trembling in embarrassment.

"You're jealous?" V asked making Mark want to slap himself. He didn't answered but is ready to leave yet the strong hands grabbed his arm and to his surprise, the senior shamelessly sealed his lips to the nong making Mark's eyes to grew wider, it is not the first time that their lips met but it is the first time after he confess, it seems like he was electrified as the senior seems to gentle.

"W-What..." Mark mumbled as he covered his mouth, eyes still wide.

"Won't you ask me why I did that?" V started again as his eyes looks softer, his hand that were on the nong's waist made Mark even more nervous. Just what did he do?

"Because I am so hella jealous when he put his arm around your shoulder," V added as he caress the nong's shoulders, Mark seems to be frozen at the moment. Why does he felt numb? Their eyes seems to be magnetized that even he can't look away.

"When your friends tease you with him, when you cover up for him, I hate it even when you glance at him. It made me so pissed off that I broke up with Ploy because I can't stand seeing you with another man." V confessed and by that, Mark doesn't know how to react all he did is to receive his stares, his eyes were sincere, his touch made the nong to just hold on the senior.

"Aren't you just confuse?" Mark asked worrying, what if when they're in the mid and the senior would realize that he should have just chosen Ploy.

"I was. But when I see her with someone, it's like I'm just annoyed because she isn't being loyal but seeing you with Fuse makes me want to kill that kid because..." V paused as his face became sour remembering how the kid moved his face closer to Mark.

"He is touching the person I want to be with." As soon as V finished saying those, he was pulled by the nong as he kissed the senior. V smiled before kisses the nong back.

"Shall I court you first and start from the bottom?" Asked V, Mark smiled as he shook his head.

"What a touching scene." The two were surprised as they hear a clapping sounds. Mark's face went redder as he saw his friends on the side, it became redder as he saw Duen covering his mouth, Zon being hid behind Saifah, Team who is shamelessly wiggling his brows and Praram which eyes were covered by North's hand.

"So you want the teacher to witness this?" North teased. V chuckle as he turned to Mark, the nong smiled still embarrass.

"So should I?" Asked V once more. Mark pressed his lips.

"Why should you start..." Mark paused as he eyed Team from head to toe.

"from the *Team when we already are on the top?" Mark laugh as he saw the priceless expression of his friend.

"I know right. Thank you for reminding as if you are not on my team." That made everyone laugh. Mark just rolled his eyes as he faced the senior again.

"As I was saying, I'm tired of having you without any label, so you don't need to. I am your boyfriend now and I am yours too." And by that, the kids cheered. Mark smiled at the senior so as V, he hugged the nong once again before he showed a thumbs up to his friends.

"If P'Vee hurts our Mark then all of us should break up!" It is Team who is brave saying those. Win looked him unbelievably.

"It should be, if one hurts one of us, all should uncouple." Zon suggested and by that, the nongs nod as they shared a dangerous look.

"P'North, don't let your friends hurt mine, I am afraid to be apart from you." Praram said. North blankly glance at Team and Zon who suggested a dumb idea and looks gently at Praram.

"That won't happen, I'll kill them first it they did." Praram smiled at the senior.

"Such a stupid idea. Let's kill Win's lover." Bohn said as he calls his friend for back up, Team hid behind Win as he pouted.

"Oi, I am just joking! Don't kill me!" Team begged and Bohn looked at him blankly.

"Why would we kill you? You're not Win's lover." And by that, the pikachu and the dog were back again. Win glared at his friends before he followed his sulking lover.

"Idiot kid." North mumbled. Before he looked at Zon.

"Zon, Saifah bought flowers yesterday, did he gave that to you?" Although not the truth, Saifah's eyes went wider as he knew already what his friend is thinking. He immediately covered his lovers ears.

"Let's go buy some snacks hm?" Saifah gently hummed making Zon to nod and left the place. There there, only three pairs were left. Bohn stared at North as they were challenging each other.

"Duen."

"Praram."

The two shared a blank stare, North smirk as he put his arm around his lover's shoulder as he faced Duen.

"Bohn didn't fetch you yesterday because  he fetch someone." North started making Bohn to cover Duen's ear, although it is another lie, Duen would believe North even though he is just tricking the nongs. Praram giggle as he grab his lover's arm and ran away.

"Ai'Fucking North!" Bohn yelled making Vee and Mark to chuckle as they follow their friends one by one disappearing from the area.

Duen placed the food on the table and as expected, Team is the first one to grab one. Duen then sat next to Bohn and the senior leaned his chin on the nong's shoulder. They were having the night at North's house,  as usual, they were having a movie marathon.

"Sleepy?" Duen asked. Bohn didn't answer he kissed his lover's cheek holding his hand.

"Are you?" Bohn asked Duen, the nong rested his head on the senior's shoulder as he focused on the movie.

"I love you." Bohn whispered as he smiled, focusing on the movie as well. Duen smiled as well as he leaned more on the senior. Who could have thought that the one he is liking secretly before is now his boyfriend?

"I'm sleepy." Zon whined leaning on Saifah's chest. He sat between his lover's legs as they were watching together, Saifah hugged his nong as he rested his chin on Zon's head.

"Just sleep here, I'll carry you upstairs later hmm?" The gentle voice on saifah made Zon to feel secure, he nods and held the hands that were on his tummy. How can Sai Fah be this lucky? The one who he hurted before was the one who still wants for the rest of his life.

"P'North, I want pop corns too." Said Praram as he saw Team eating pop corns together with Mark. North hummed as he immediately grabbed the pop corn that were on Team's hand and gave it to Praram.

"Oi that's---"

"Shhhhhh!" Team narrowed his eyes as he was shushed by everyone. All he wants is his pop corn back. Praram chuckle as he took some and gave it back to the sulking boy.

"Just tell me if you're sleepy." North said as he saw Zon sleeping. Praram turned to face the senior as he moved closer to him and snuggle.

"It's cold." The nong said making North to  grab the unused blanket and cover it with them. He hugged the nong as he kisses the nong's forehead twice.

"Thank you." Praram smiled as he kisses the senior's jaw and went back to watching the movie again. North smiled as he rub the nong's shoulder. How can he want the nong that he used to hate?

Team looked at Mark as he got curious why isn't he taking any pop corns, his eyes almost popped out as he quickly grabbed the blonde senior's hand and cover his eyes. How can they kiss when everyone is watching?

"Want that too?" Win whispered making Team to be startled. His cheeks became red as their face were now close, he pushed the senior's face.

"Oh you don't?" Win added, Team looked at him pouting wanting him to stop. The senior just chuckle before he took a peak on the nong's lips. Team were startled at first, he looked around and saw his friends were on their own business watching the movie, he then quickly pulled the senior's face and sealed their lips.

"You're so cute." Win stated as he smirk. He took the blanket and covered himself.

"Come here." Said Win as he pat the space between his legs, the nong followed and as soon as Team sat, Win immediately covered them and kissed the nong again. Team didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"owh!" Win hissed as something hit his head and there he saw North glaring at him. He smiled awkwardly as he pulled the blanket down and hugged Team.

"I am just hugging him." Win reasoned, Bohn rolled his eyes as he hugged Duen as well.

"Yeah, that is why we didn't heard any smooching." North said and looked at Praram who were blushing before they watch the movie. Team threw something on Mark as he heard him chuckling.

"As if I didn't saw you two!" Team hissed. Mark smiled teasingly as he lean his back on the senior.

"Atleast we're careful." Mark answered and Team stuck out his tongue as crossed his arms, trying to focus on the movie. The moment Win's eyes landed on the nong he can't help but to think. How come that the one used to bully is now his lover?

"I'll just get something to eat." Said Mark as he quickly went to the kitchen and searched for foods. As he was about to open the ref his hand were grabbed by his senior and didn't got any chance to ask as he was immediately kissed by Vee. Mark didn't whine and just kissed the senior back, the two fought their tongue and pulled as they were put of breath.

"Can we just go upstairs already?" Asked V, he seem to be a pup as he hugged Mark. Mark smiled but thet fade off as the senior grope his butt.

"Im sleepy." Mark put his hands on the senior's shoulder, he rolled his eyes as the senior squeeze the nong's back.

"If I agree, it will be a trap." Said Mark and V pouted as he faced the nong. Mark looked away trying to act superios, V sighed as he rested his chin on the nong's shoulder.

"I really am." By that V kissed the nong's neck making Mark to lift the senior's face.

"We can't." The nong answered and kisses the senior, the senior didn't hold back as he kisses back the nong.

"I was waiting for the food but seems like you mean your 'own' food." Team's voice made them startled and as they turned, he really is crossing his arms with a sour face.

"See guys? They are my friends, eating each other. So bye bye now, because I'm hungry too, gonna eat 'my' food." Team talking to his phone screen made the lovers to widen their eyes, as soon as Team ended the call. The fierce eyes of Mark met his.

"AI'TEAAAAAMMMMMMM!" Mark yelled as he saw the photo that were sent by Kampan in which a screenshot of V's back with Mark's hand around the senior's neck. He blushed as he saw it and at the moment he yelled his friend's name is the moment Team dash off quickly. V chuckle as he saw the picture, he leaned on the sink as he lick his lips.

"Our moms is a good match maker." Said V and followed the nongs who were running on the sala despite of their other friends watching.

Some may annoyed, some may smile and some may laugh. The moment they ha each others was the moment they knew that they were match. For the hard times and nah, their friendship still remains and will probably will.

"OW SORRY!" Team yelled as he accidentally step on Duen and by that another yell were heard.

"AI'TEAAAAMMMMMMM!"

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!? I JUST WANT MY FOOD-- NOOOOO!" And by that, Team was bullied again and they knew, tomorrow is another day and a news start.

                       ••••••

END