FIVE (WINTEAM)

Win sighed as his face were now all over on the internet, thanks to the kid who named Teerayu.

"Meow meow meow meow meow!" North sang along with Vee and laugh after picturing out the face of their friend. 

"Damn, Ai'Win your face were all over on my feed!" Saifah said can't held his laughter, the photos that were uploaded by Team is going viral.

"How can it not?" Bon asked as he curved his lips and laugh as how ugly and hilarious their friend's face is.

"That were posted by your wife so you don't have any rights to say a word." Vee teased that made Win to make face as the thought of Team being his wife cringes him.

"So he really is your wife?" Asked North looking interested as he placed his hand on his chin.

"Hubby, I am sorry for posting your photos mwah mwah..." Saifah teased as he moved closer to Win snuggling his snuggling his head.

"Honey please dont be mad," Vee said with a thin voice to make it look cute but that just added more cringe to Win and pushed the two away.

"Mom! P'Win is pushing me away!" fake wiping his tears, Vee went to Bon as if he is acting that he is the mother earning a smack from the latter.

"Ao!" Vee hissed and skew as mouth as he went back to himself and be serious for the meantime.

"What now?" Asked Bon as he sits next to Win, the blonde just shrug and look away thinking of what to do next.

"Just do what you've planned, why not ask him out to join us later?" Said North as he remembered that today is friday and that means they can have a drink tonight. The boys then turned their head and smile agreeing to what their friend suggested.

The laughter filled the whole room, Team can't just have enough seeing the face of the senior being covered by charcoal. He can't believe that the post went viral. Duen then pokes Team's cheeks as he gets his attention.

"What if he gets back at you?" Asked the med student, Team just continued laughing until he got tired and looked at his friends.

"Ready to be his playmate." Replied Team, Mark sighed as he massage his temple.

"Just be okay with him already, the more you revenge the more punishment I get." Whined the boy, he leaned on the couch as he looked at the sleeping boy snoring softly.

"I don't want to lose, you know. It's a shame." Team stated that made Duen and Mark to look at each other once more before they turn their look at the problematic boy.

"You know, if his game is just to make fall inlove, why not be flirty with him then?" Duen suggested taking a bite from his food, the words made Team to stop from scrolling through his feed as it catches his ear.

"I agree. So you won't be hurting each other physically-- oi! I was told to  run 50 laps, luckily P'North is kind." Mark whined again and that made Team to grin, a grin of winning has showed in his face.

"What's with that ugly face?" The question made Team to smack Mark and roll his eyes.

"Your idea is pretty nice," team paused as he put his phone down and faced his friends who looks serious.

"But how?" Team's question made Mark to slap himself and Duen to burst out in laughter, surely, Team is just flirty towards their friend's sister and the food, the smiles he gave to everyone is different when he sees food.

"You just need to show him a sweet smile every time you two meet, like this!" Duen said as he shows a sweet smile, Mark then thumbs up as if he is saying that he is doing a great job.

"You try, a sweet smile, okay?" Mark assured. Team was hesitant for a moment as he thought that smiling sweetly isn't his style.

"Like this?" Team smiled widely but instead of looking cute and sweet it seems like a weird and creepy one that made Mark to pushed away Team's forehead. The latter hissed and pouted.

"Oi ai'Team, your smile looks like you're going to kill someone!" Duen remarks as he sighed. The cheeky boy then tried another smile but that only made Mark to slap his own face.

"What are you?! It is surely fake!" Said Mark, Team pouted again and the two sighed in defeat. As Mark roams his eyes around his eyes darted on to one of the bags and he immediately grabbed the chips.

"Look at this." Mark called Team's attention as he lift the pack and Mark isn't wrong, as soon as Team darted his eyes on the food his eyes sparkle and his lips form a smile and it looks sweet and real.

"That's it!" Yelled Mark as he threw away the pack and raised his arms.

"What?" The clueless Duen asked.

"You just need to imagine that the senior is a food for you to smile sweetly!" Mark said as he smiles widely, he is so proud of the idea he thought.

"What? No way! If he is a food he tastes bitter." Whined Team rolling his eyes, Mark narrowed his eyes as he shook Team's shoulder.

"But you need to think of him as a pack of lays so you can flirt with him successfully!" Still shaking, Mark said. Team was about to answer but was taken aback after Mark widened his eyes indicating 'say no and i will fucking cut off your mouth' by that Team just nodded pouting.

"Then the next one is, you need to be sweet at him, acts like you cared, like you actually like him even though it is not." Added Duen.

"And be clingy, he likes that." Said Mark that made the three to look at each other.

"Do you think it will work?" The head of the plan ask. Mark nods nonchalantly together with Duen, thumbs up.

"It will!"

"Flirty Team will win!"

After hearing those, Team sighed as he was nervous for himself because he really doesn't know if it will work. But who knows, he is mighty Team.

                         ●●●●●●●●●●●