SIXTEEN

Frowning, Mark went in the bar, luckily the lights were dim that helps him to hide his frowning face. He actually doesn't want to come but since he doesn't want Zon to be out of place and knowing that his evil senior won't come, he quickly changed his mind and went immediately.

"Hi." He greeted as he scratches his nape, Zon smiles widely as he saw hus friend but was surprised seeing the band aid that was plastered on his friend's neck.

"What happened?" Asked Zon, Mark just shrug as he sits next to him. Seeing his friends being lovey dovey with their lovers made Mark to cringe thousand times already, Zon chuckles seeing his friend's face.

"I'll just go to the restroom." Said Zon as he stood up, there are only six of them since North and V said they cannot go today and he doesn't know where Saifah is but he felt relieved anyway. As he passed the crowd someone suddenly bumped him making him hit the wall, he hissed as he felt pain on his arm, he was about to talk to the person but-- his body suddenly froze, eyes opened wide surprised at what he had witnessed. There, the person whom he least wants to see were kissing some girl, his hands were on the girl's hips while the girl clings into his neck. With mouth slightly open, Zon squinted his eyes as he doesn't even know what is happening to him. He put his hand on his chest as he felt like his heart were pierced, for the moment, he was drowned by his feelings, the feelings that seems to be familiar but still new to him, the feelings that seems to be dragging him away- awag from where he was. As he felt his cheeks got wet, it was weird, he touched with his own hands as his vision were getting blury, suddenly- he is sobbing. He clutched his chest, the pain isn't normal anymore, the loud music seems to be muted, the dim light seems to be darkened and so as his mind getting lost, his heart being sliced.

"Z-Zon? Zon!" The voice were familiar, but seems like he can't turn nor recognize who it was as his vision were getting more and more blury, all he knew is that he was dragged by darkness.

"Ai'Zon!" Mark yelled and thankfully, he was just on time catching his friend.

The two seems to made a slight comotion that made Saifah to have a look but what he had saw, is something that made him panicked, he quickly went to Mark trying to help him carry Zon but was pushed away by his junior, throwing death glares- Mark helped himself stood up as he put his hand on Zon supporting him.

"You said, you won't fucking dare lay a hand on my friend." Mark stated as his eyes were somehow teary, he is mad, badly mad. Saifah was about to say something but the girl who he just hooked with took his arm and pushed him away from Mark.

The sniffing of the young girl so as the sob of the boy was heard at the 4 cornered room, Zol wiped her tears as she held his brother's hand, once again the lady cried knowing how bad it was for his brother's health.

"I am so sorry Zol, I am so confident back then that P'Bastard won't  try to go near him," said Mark as he felt guilty. He was back then so confident about Zon not having any feelings towards the senior anymore but what just happened last night made him want to punch his own face. He doesn't knew why but the senior had promised them already that he won't try to win him back, the accident took a big part of Zon's life that Mark can't take if anything will happen to his friend again because of the senior.

"Ai'Zon! Believe me! P'Saifah is also dating someone!" It was Mark, convincing his friend to break up the senior but Zon is so inlove that he can even do everything for the senior.

"P'Saifah promised me that I am the only one, I have trust in him." The smiling Zon said as he tried to convince Mark as well.

"But I saw them with my own eyes Zon! Please don't be so stupid because of love!" Yelled Mark, he was so angry that he even clench his fist, he just wants his friend not to be hurt but Zon really loves Saifah.

Zon then left as they have a date set by his boyfriend, of course, Mark followed them in case of something might happened. He called Duen thousand times but the latter isn't picking up.

"Let's stop this relationship." Said Saifah making Mark to be more mad, Zon was then is so stupid that he even begged Saifah but the senior just pushed the nong away like he was a trash that needs to be thrown away. Mark instead of punching the senior's face, he quickly went to his friend comforting him, he had witnessed how desperate Zon is trying to win the senior, just like Zon's tears was the rain poured and just like the rain, the unluckiest day of Mark came. He supported Zon so they can go home and made him rest but what he didn't know is the goons behind who is aiming someone but it was unlucky, because the timing is bad.

'Bang!'

Mark's eyes widened seeing his friend's head bleeding, luckily the people around help and made it on time, as the bullet were taken out from Zon's head was the part of his memory was lost. Mark cried so much that night, the whole night. He is afraid that Zon might forget them and yes, the kid did.

Later on, Saifah went to visit luckily, Zon was quite asleep, Zon's parents knew it all. They hated Saifah and told him.

"Don't lay a finger on my son ever again and I'll forgive you." Said the father, Saifah promised it to them, taking a last glance at the peacefully sleeping nong before going out. Saifah even acted as if he didn't knew Zon and his friends that's what Mark is thankful.

"I failed as a friend." Mark said, crying out covering his face using his hands. Zol then cried with him as he knew how his brother loved the senior so much.

                         ●●●●●

Im not really good at this but i really tried my best hehe