TWO (WINTEAM)

Team woke up earlier than his usual routine, his mom suddenly came to pay a visit that made him to get up on his bed. The worried and mad face of her mother was seen all over her face, Team knew something came up. As he finished eating his breakfast, he looked at his mother looking scared.

"Zon told me that you were bullied by the engineering students." Said the mother, Team skew his mouth as he dare not to look at his mother. The mother then frowned and Team got worried about it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mom added, Team looked down as he felt a pain in chest hearing the mother's worried voice. He bit his lower lip as he look at his mother.

"I don't want you to be like this, mom." Said Team, the mother then sighed as she held his son's hand.

"Me being worried? How can I not? You're my boy and I won't let anyone lay a single hand on you." Team felt even more guilt, if he didn't just act rude in front of that blonde his mother wouldn't e worried like this.

"Maybe Mark can---" Mom's words were paused as Team talk abruptly.

"He is Mark's senior." Said Team and that made the mother to sigh even more, she caress her son's cheeks and smiled.

"Don't worry, I knew a friend, her son is a senior in the Engineering, don't worry he is smart and a good guy, he can help you." Stated the mother, and kisses her son's forehead before calling her friend.

Even though Team doesn't want any help, he just let his mother do the things what she wants. Her mother just wants the best for him anyway.

"21!" Shouted Vee as he monitored the kid running for 50 laps. The sweaty and tired Mark can't do anything but to do what they said, he is their junior and what his friend did last night was wrong as well. He ran 21 laps already and this shit made him want to revenge but rather not too.

"I'll just take this." Said Win as he answered her mother's call away from his friend.

"Aren't we too hard on Mark?" Asked North, he sat on the bench making a four position, the sight made him worried. The nong has nothing to do with the kid in the economic faculty although they were friends.

"10 is enough though." Said Saifah strumming his guitar.

"Damn Vee, so hard on the nong." Cooed North and stood up, if his friend can't be merciful then he will be.

"N'Mark that's your last lap!" With all might, North shouted. Vee raises his brows as he tsked and went back to Saifah.

"I will do the same thing with Vee." Said Bon looking away keeping his cool.

"I think I won't be joining you for lunch, mom called and asked me to accompany the kid that were bullied by our junior." Said Win, the four boys then looked at him with distrust.

"The fuck? Name that junior and I will fucking punish him to death." Vee being merciless again said.

"Who might it be?" Asked North.

"Haven't heard someone bullies someone aside from you." Saifah chuckle and avoided Win's smack.

"I think I knew someone," the mighty Bon said smirking making their faces looks suspicious.

"Yeah, mom said that her friend's son is coming over." Team replied eating chips, three of them were videocalling, Mark can't join as he was being punished but his friends doesn't know.