TWENTY EIGHT

Team groaned as he saw and still no messages from the senior, he sighed as thought why would the senior would contact him if they already broke up? Team clicked his tongue as he hugged his pillow, they spent 4 days at Praram's house and now they're back to Bangkok and staying at Mark and V's shared house.

Didn't he miss me?

Doesn't he want me anymore?

Is he breaking his promise already?

Alot of thoughts were spinning around his mind. He decided to go out to watch TV but seems like he doesn't like the view, there were people there, Praram were sitting between the North's legs and Mark pushing away V's hand, Team scratches his neck before he lazily slam himself between V and Mark not caring about V who were pushed sideward.

"Hey Pikachu! There's a big space there why are you sitting here?" V growl but seems like the cheeky boy isn't paying any attention to the senior and just rested his chin on his friend's shoulder making V to crumpled his face.

"P'Team, why did you and P'Win broke up?" Asked Praram making Team to grit his teeth just thinking about it.

Because that dog is being a bastard!

Team just got back to his dorm, he is even excited as he thought that him and the senior should celebrate the senior's day. He even bought too many foods and dialed the senior's number.

"The number who have dialed is unattended or out of coverage area, please call again later." Team furrowed his brows as he got worried by the senior. He tried many times but like what answer he receives--

""The number who have dialed is unattended or out of coverage area, please call again later." He sighed and try calling his friend asking if their boyfriends knew where Win was. But only Bohn knew where exactly he went, the senior wouldn't not to talk about it with Duen but when his friend said that they two should broke up, immediately, Bohn revealed. Team felt anxious, worried, sad and worse, pain knowing where Win really went. As soon as he arrived at the bar, sadness filled his heart, it aches.

"Hia," Team called. The senior didn't turn to look at him making Team to feel hurt, he called once again but what did he saw broke his whole world, the world that he built together with the senior, the world that they promised to prevent 'til they grow older and older.

"Who is this?" Asked some girl that Team isn't familiar with. He looked at Win as his throat became sore, his throat became dry making him to prevent releasing a voice. He seems to be numb but what more made it crushed into pieces is that.

"He is just my junior." Team nodded as he forced to smile at the girl, he didn't try to look at the senior, all he just want to do is run.

"Oh, I am Ari, the one your senior is courting." The girl even giggled, Team looked at them unbelievably and before his tears could fell, he already run, run away. The slamming of the door were heard, he burst out crying as he leaned his back on the door, at that night was also the night Team called it as a break up, he doesn't want to face the senior again even though he is the one whom his heart belongs. At that night was also the night that he left his dorm and started staying with Mark.

After telling them what happened, Team's voice cracked making Mark to hug his friend. Praram got more sad knowing how it feels to be in that position.

"I thought you two broke up because of the gear," North said. Team shook his head as he wiped his tears..

"Damn Ai'Win not tellin us the truth." Mark rolled his eyes at what V said, he knew V knew it already.

Mark ducked his face on the table waiting for his friends to come, there is only him and Team alone. He feel sorry for his friend everytime he looks at his phone and would sigh after, maybe he is expecting a message from the senior. Mark looked at Team as he took his phone away making Team to look at him sadly.

"If he still loves you he won't let you wait." Said Mark and gave the phone back to Team, the nong sighed as he leaned on the table.

"Should I block him?" He asked, Mark shrug making Team to feel more sad not knowing what to do anymore.

"Kay." Said the kid as he faced his phone tapping something. Mark just watch him, how could P'Win do that?

"Wanna hang out later? We won't be in that bar." Said Mark and Team pouted as he looked at him.

"Whatever."

Vee were curious why Win did that when in fact, he knew Win loves Team so much. He just stared at his friend and his eyes landed on his friend's phone that made his face to become sour as he saw his friend chatting with a girl.

"So you really dumped Team because you're courting a girl now, nice." V started, his other friends remain on their seat but is into the conversation.

"What do you know?" Win replied making North to raised one of his brow and Bohn to furrowed his brows.

"What do I know? You're not lovers anymore?" V asked as he leaned on his back, Saifah stopped strumming the guitar as he is trying to hear their conversation.

"Well, silence means yes?" V chuckle after making Win to be annoyed. The rest of their friends shared a look as the atmosphere around them became heavy.

"That also means, you don't care about him anymore, then," The boy paused as he turned to face Win who's face shows annoyance.

"I will let my cousin to hit on him, don't care anyway." V continued and smirk.

"Do whatever you want." By that North can't handle it anymor, he stood up as he grabbed his friend's collar. The nong may be annoying but Team had help him also, he may be a talker but the kid is kind and interesting to be with, the nong were living silently when they came to rock his world.

"You're a talker and he is but the difference between you and him is that, that kid keep his promise, he is living a life without you before and you came, now you're acting like an asshole?!" Bohn were surprised so as Saifah. V knew it coming base on his friend's reaction. If his friend acted like this, one this is for sure, you're doing so wrong.

"Remember this Win, 2 days, just 2 days and if you won't apologize to that kid don't bother calling me your friend again." The rest went more surprised so as V, how can he said those?

"You're disowning me because of him? We already are brothers before he came!" Win replied making North to tighten his grip, no one dared to pull North away from Win even their other classmates.

"You are the one who came to his world and broke it. Shut it Win, you became stupid." Said North before he pushed his friend and grabbed his bag as he left. Bohn shook his head as he sided with North this time.

"Sorry man, but North is right." It was Saifah who tapped his friend's shoulder before he followed North.

"Good luck for your brotherhood and friendship." said Bohn as he crossed his arm. Win looked away looking pissed.

"I hope you made the right choice because North isn't joking when he said those, think carefully man, don't be a dog, all barking." V said and followed his friends out, Bohn took one glance at Win before leaving as well.

                         ●●●●●●●