SEVENTEEN

The whole room has been filled with silence, no one dared to talk even the brave Mark has to shut his mouth. The only girl in the room sighed as she tried to lessen the pressure, the four boys were just staring at each other and would look away later when they meet Zon's, only Team was clueless as he doesn't have any single thing on his mind of what has happened.

"I remembered it all." Zon speaks up making Mark to feel more guilt as he tried his best to look at his friend. Duen breathes as if there is something blocking his airway.

"I'll just get food downstairs." Zol said leaving the boys to talk about the matter, she wants them to talk and be clear to his brother, it is no one's fault but the fact that they let them meet again made her wants to punch their faces but what can she do? It must be fate again but even though she knew on the horizon that they will soon meet each other again.

"I am sorry, so so sorry. If I just dragged you out---"

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Asked Team, Mark became silent once more.

"I've been so clueless for the damn whole time not knowing that my friend had suffered so much," Team's voice cracked as he looked at each of two's eyes. Isn't he worth telling this important matters?

"I was so confident that Zon--" Mark was cutted off by Team's words again getting mad for something.

"It won't take forever for him to not remember those!" Team said.

"I know,"

"I..." Zon started looking as friends, he sat on his bed as he played his fingers.

"What if I still love him?" Asked Zon that made the three to looked at each other, Mark shook his head as he sighed.

"Just please, there's other fish in the sea, more sincere more suitable more serious, don't let your guard dragged by the past." Stated Mark, Zon bit his lips as he stared at his friend, Duen avoided it again as he tried to be silent letting Mark to talk. Team leaned his back as he tried not to scold Zon for being so stupid of love.

"But my heart says it's still him," Zon reasoned, Team's eyes widened at what his friend replied, Duen squeezed Team's hand knowing he can say such hurtful if he did say a word.

"But you were hurt because of him!" Yelled Mark who seems to be so stressed about his friend, he doesn't want to say some hurtful words that can make him even more hurt but sometimes, you need to, to enable your friend to be awaken- to know what's to be done and not.

"Isn't it just part of love?! How can you say you love that person when you are so afraid of being hurt, how can you survive when just getting hurt can make you give up." That was Zon's that made Team to unable to help himself from talking, he surely love his friend and his opinion is quite right but--

"It is understandable if it is unintentional but Zon, he did intentionally! How can you guarantee that he feels the same back then when all he did is to cheat on you! That isn't love, Zon. That's stupidity." Team's words made Zon to let his tears fall unbearably, his friend isn't wrong, it is just his heart is being so stupid that Team's words pierce his.

"You went too far Team! You shouldn't have said those! " Duen said, the moment he saw his friend cried that made his heart to be drowned in sadness, he quickly went to comfort his friend.

"I can't call myself his real friend if I cannot, Duen and I will say more harsh towards you next time if I saw P'Bon flirting with someone and you would still cling into him," Team said making Duen to pout, he then turned to look at Zon and comforted his friend as well.

"Mark and I were just worried about you, we love you Zon and so as you," Team paused messing Duen's hair as he smiled at his friend. Mark joined them.

"I will curse you to death if I also saw P'Win having someone and you would still cling into him," the crying but now is laughing Zon said making them to chuckle and Team's time to pout.

"But seriously, please let me-- just this time. And if he doesn't still feel the same way, I'll really distance myself." Said Zon, Team and Mark shows disagreement on their face but as soon as they saw the pleading face of their friend, Team just sighed-- he seems really into it that he can't make a way to pull his friend away. Mark bit his tongue nodding, opposite way as what he feels.

The day went well and the boys decided to just stay at Zon's house since their parents isn't coming, Duen was the one who were cooking and Team is the assistant, Mark were taking a nap as he used his time to take care of Zon and Zol last night. The girl then is preparing the table, as she finished she quickly went to the door to welcome his cousin, Praram.

"Sawadee P'." The nong greeted the seniors and the seniors did also. Team's brows raised as he saw the nong who just arrived have a loaded of bags.

"Did you ran away from home?" Asked Team, investigating the nong's. He walks around the nong that made Zon to smack his head.

"Aw!" Team whined as he rubbed where he got hit. The rest laugh making Mark to be awaken.

"Oi, Mark your little darling is here." Team teased pointing at Praram making Zol to giggle. Mark just grin as he massaged his head.

"Did you ran away again?" Asked Mark, the nong nodded making Zon to frowned. He knew that his cousin is living with someone but the fact that he didn't knew who made him really wonder if that person is good guy or not.

"I was just about to ask you if I can crash in your home P' but you're not picking up my calls so I decided to just spend the night here and saw you," Praram explained himself making Team and Zon to look at each other.

"Fate must really be on your side." Team said, Zon was worried about his cousin also knowing that it should be Pralak that is here.

"You can stay with us na," said Zol, Praram smiled at her but shook his head.

"Just for tonight, your mom might tell dad that something is wrong." The nong said chuckling, as Duen finished cooking everybody was called and they started to eat happily with no worries.

"Oi, why is it you're playing horror?" Asked Team as he pouted, Zon rolled his eyes at him as he was just watching.

The phone keep on vibrating on Mark's pocket making him to be annoyed knowing who it is again, he signed at his friends saying that he'll just take the phone outside the room.

"Is that kid with you again?" As soon as he answered the call it was the first that welcomed his ears, Mark sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"He's in Zon's." Mark replied without any emotions as he leaned on the wall, suddenly his brows furrowed as he heard smooching on the other line. There he is again, shamelessly bringing some girls in the house.

"Is he okay?" Asked V, Mark was about to answer but as soon as he heard another smooch he ended the call immediately not wanting to hear more.

Another day has come and it's been a week since Zon had himself at home. Today he will be attending again and he thanked Team and Mark for dropping him in his faculty. Zon smiled as he thanks his friend for always being there for him especially Mark, Team's words can be harsh but that's okay than being a plastic one. Duen too, he thanked him so much for being so gentle all the time that sometimes it made Mark and Team to be furious.

"Zon..." The owner of the name flinch, his eyes went wide but seems like he is dreaming as he heard the voice, he slapped his face twice before he was stopped and was forced to face the one who called his name.

"I am..."

"Babe!" Called the girl that made Saifah to paused, his eyes went smaller and Zon was curious for a bit.

"You came here to pick me up, hmm so romantic." The girl continued as she went to cling on to Saifah, Zon immediately ran away afraid to have more eye contact with the boy, he hates to see him with a girl but what can he do? He is just an ex that he never loved.

Lunch came and what was more surprising is that, the four of them were complete again without their lovers. Zon smiled happily, he misses the days that there were only four of them smacking, cursing and teasing each other.

"Wow, great improvement you can have lunch without P'Win." Said Mark making them to laugh, Team again hit his friend's arm as e pouted.

"Why are you being mean to me, Ai'Mark? You don't love me anymore?" Team acted as if he is wiping his tears as he hugged Duen, the latter made a disgusting face making them to laugh.

"Can I talk to Zon?" The boys head turned to look at where the voice came and that is where Team and Mark shared a stare before glaring at the angelic face senior.

"Talk here." Mark said. Zon felt nervous as the senior's face got into his head, the face he is making is quite cute.

"Okay," Saifah sighed as he handed a phone to Zon. The boys furrowed their brows as they were so confused at what the senior is acting, Zon raised his head to welcome the senior's gaze but ffelt more even nervous.

"Can you throw it for me?" Asked Saifah making the boys to be more mad.

•••••••••