TWELVE (BONDUEN)

"Thank you for helping me, Mark." Said Duen smiling at his friend as he handed him the box. Mark smiled at his friend back bid his goodbye. Duen waved until his friend were already nowhere to be found, he sighed as he hasn't got enough sleeps these past few days as he needs to wake up and cook something for her sister since their parents hasn't gone home yet, her mother is on a trip and his dad came back to the Force.

"GOOD MORNING AI'DUEN!" Zon who just arrived greeted his friend loudly and cheerfully. Duen was startled making his eyes to be smaller as he pushed his friend's forehead gently.

"Ow, I came here to fetch you and now you're being like mom." Zon pouted making Duen to sigh, his friend surely is a great actor.

"Uh, uh, wait me here I'll get dress." Said Duen running back to his room and wear his uniform as soon as possible.

"You know, if you just confess to P'Bon maybe you aren't be this exhausted now," Zon states as he started to eat the cookies that Duen made. He feels bad for his friend for waking up so early, making an effort for his crush.

"I don't think I can," With a disappointed look Zon stared at his friend, he smiled at Duen as he leaned on his friend's shoulder.

"I'm not brave like Team," Duen sighed as he bit his lower lip.

"Having someone we like is such a disturbance, that is why I prefer being single." Zon then laugh as he continued to eat the cookies, he got almost choke as he saw Mark walking with no other than his cousin, Praram.

"Hey, Ai'Mark is really--!" He was cutted off then by Duen who smack Zon's head.

"Just let him, Ai'Mark is a good kid!" Replied Duen, Zon again pouted as he rolled his eyes.

"New cookies again? You sure is lucky, wouldn't be hungry in class." V said as he take one and put it in his mouth, it is surprising that he arrived earlier today.

"You don't really know who? No messages? Trace?" Asked Saifah who seemz so curious about it as well. North looked at Bon waiting for his answer but the latter just shook his head.

"But I got a hint from someone," Bon said leaning on his chair. The three then moved their head waiting for his addition.

"Team's friend," Bon added, the three look confused as they look at each other with a furrowed brows.

"I saw him last night, buying some ingredients he even left his list because as soon as he saw my face, he ran quickly and the fact he blushed, that was something suspicious." Bon continued that made Saifah to recall what the nongs had said yesterday.

"Didn't the kid named Zon said that he knows a friend who bakes?" Saifah asked, North then brighten his face as he remembered something.

"Team said it as well!" The four then looked at each other and V clicked his tongue.

"Then someone might be helping him to deliver the cookies here," V's idea suddenly got their attention, surely, Duen's a friend of Team but Team goes to school late it is impossible for him to deliver the cookies therefore.

"Mark!" The four said in unison as they clapped their hands and smirked as if they just solved an important case.

"Then we should ask--"

"No, we will find it out by our own investigation." Said Saifah holding his chin as if he is a detective and have connected the dots on his investigated crime.

Lunch came so as the three idiot's plan, North sit besides Duen and Saifah on the other side making Zon and Duen to be apart. V just want to slap himself as how idiotic his two face is making, looking at Duen like they were some goons that is anytime ready to attack the nong making Duen to be nervous.

"P', could you stop staring at my friend like that?" Asked Zon to Saifah, the senior then turned to the nong as he smiles widely.

"Yes but no." Saifah replied and stared back at Duen. The nong's face was noe covered in red making him looks like tomato that anytime soon will burst.

"What are you doing? Let that kid go, you're making him uncomfortable." Said Bon, Duen went more redder can't look at the senior again. The two then stood up as they went back to their usual seat.

"Wadee P'," Mark greeted, V then raised a brow as he grins.

"Whoever is entering our room without any permission just to put the box cookies, surely, will be punished." V stated as he gazed at Mark as if he is saying that he is talking to Mark when in fact he really is.

"Yeah, Bon is so pissed and annoyed." Saifah lied as he looks at Bon and then to Duen and smiles as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Who wouldn't be? Especially when you already have a girlfriend." North supported Saifah's lies making Duen to look at Bon, he felt a bit pain in his chest seeing the senior nods.

"How coward that person is, If I were that person, I would stop sending cookies." Saifah once more said. Zon can't take it anymore as he sees that Duen might tear up anytime soon knowing how soft his friend is.

"We don't actually care about your opinions P'" Zon said as he stood up.

"And since we're done, we'll leave first." Politely, Zon said and drag away Duen, Mark then followed.

"Don't look at me like I didn't warned you." Said Mark as Zon and Duen's eyes darted to his.

"Should I stop?" Asked Duen as he sat on the bench. Zon sighed as he comforted his friend.

"You should, I'm not being mean, I just dont want you to be hurt twice." Said Mark as he ruffles Duen's hair.

"I'm your brother and being your brother means protecting you. I have told you already that once you get hurt, I won't let to happen it twice." The words came from Mark made Duen to almost tear up, his friend surely is good at saying those and is a good brother.

But should he stop?

                       ●●●●●●

their lovestory won't take long though.