FIFTEEN

"P'Bon is serious this time." Said Mark as he leaned his back, there is only him and Zon left, Team is with his lover on his room and Duen is having a date with Bon. Zon sighed thinking how fast their friends could have a lover.

"What about us?" Asked Zon, Mark shrugged and continued to watch the movie he is dying to watch for.

"Oi, it's getting late! I am leaving!" Zon said hurriedly leaving as he remembered that he has plans with his sister. As soon as he arrived at the mall, he went to where they are meeting.

"P'Zon!" The annoyed face of his sister welcomed him, he smiled at her and sat immediately.

"Wait here I'll just order, hmp." Even though mad, her sister looks cuter. He just let her go and waited, playing something on his phone. He was playing flappy bird as the stupid bird hits, Zon groaned in annoyance as he always gets 3 and his highest score is 5. He slammed his phone as he got more annoyed thinking about it.

"Seems like fate brought us together here N'Zon." The thicked-face senior interrupted as he smiles at the nong, Zon felt more irritated even though he doesn't have any grudge towards the latter but everytime they meet or face, his blood would suddenly boils like he was born to hate Saifah.

"Fate? Oh, that." Mocked Zon as he pointed the feet of the taller, Saifah then skew his mouth as he moved his face closer to the nong.

"Didn't know you're a joker now." Said Saifah as he stood up straight smirking at the nong, Zon rolled his eyes as he looked away trying to calm himself.

"Why are you avoiding me? Didn't we use to loved each other back then?" Zon narrowed his eyes once more as he confusedly looked at the senior. Never in his whole he remembered he had a lover and he is not interested having one so what on Earth is the senior talking about.

"Maybe you are mistaken, I haven't had a lover and so not interested in having one." Zon answered. The senior chuckle as if he was crazy looking so weird, he then moved his face to Zon again as he smirked at the nong.

"Of course you can't remember, I'm not that important anyway." The emotions Saifah's eyes giving is making Zon to feel something tingling inside his chest, he can't understand what is it but he was taken aback at the senior's tone, as if he is hurt.

"Stop being so creepy!" Said Zon and was about to stand up when Zol came with wide eyes as she stared at the senior as if seeing a ghost or something. The girl was unable to talk making Zon to worry.

"Zol!" Called Zon making her sister to be back at herself, she shook her head as she puffed her eyes, looking at Saifah nervously and back to Zon.

"Wadee N'Zol." Said Saifah, the nong greeted him back but didn't showed a smile, only waid as if he wants to avoid Saifah the most.

"I'll be leaving then, nice seeing you again N'Zol." That creeps Zol, she just nods but she wants to leave right away especially when the senior smirk, she looks at his brother and smiled.

"You are acting weird." Said Zon, Zol just smiled and placed the food, the two eats silently since Zol looks like she isn't on the mood.

The boy sighed as he just finished doing his assignments, he is lucky that Duen helped him so he just finished what his friend started. He leaned his back as he closed his eyes, feeling the peaceful and silent sorrounding, he is now at the library and the moment he saw his seniors who was called TOSSARA, he smiled. The two were perfectly for each other, he envy them since they can run a happy life. While Mark, he only wants to be happy having a lover but seems like fate isn't on his side, whenever he tried, he failed. He may be happy for his friends but sometimes he is jealous, jealous that his seniors have them, jealous that whenever they eat there is their lovers who will be feeding them, only him and Zon left.

"Hey, your name is on the list." Whispered Fuse, one of his faculty's friend. He looked at him confused at what list he is saying.

"You didn't pissed them right? P'V is scary looking for you, he gave the others hard punishments because only you wasn't there." Fuse added. Mark face became sour as he hates to hear his name, hates to hear the devil's name.

"Where are they?" Asked Mark, fuse then immediately answered him. Mark knew that it is something about Praram but can't he be professional? He didn't even went home and stayed at the dorm because of that.

As soon as Mark reached the place, the faces of the students were really worth pitying for, his eyes then went furious seeing his classmate sweaty. He was about to line at the back but was called by North and signaled him to remain standing.

"Don't you know that you're 32 minutes late?" The cold voice of North stated making Mark to flinch but manages to remain calm. He didn't answered because he knew once he does, he will be soon lying.

"What should we do to satisfy our eyes," By that, he knew he is in danger. He tried to remain calm as he stood up straight not making any move.

"Let me teach him a lesson then." Everyone's eyes landed on V as soon as he said those, students knew how brutal he was and how merciless he is. Mark even tried to comfort himself and made a plan of running away if he will be dragged out from that place.

"He is already in your care so do as you please." Hearing it from North makes Mark want to banged his head on the wall. He isn't wrong, V dragged him away far from that room and pushed him inside the empty room, the familiar room where he first hated the senior, the room where he hated to step on.

"Acting brave again?" The senior's question made Mark to clench his fist, this is what he didn't like. Mark pushed V away as he quickly turned the knob but to luck's fate, it was locked.

"You can't ran away this time." V stated, taking a step. Mark wished that he was just sleeping and it is all was in his head.

"You didn't even go home after that." V added, Mark turned to him and was about to say something but surely, V was quick as be pinned the nong on the wall.

"Are you afraid of seeing me and Ploy..." the devil paused as he brushed his lips on the nong's.

"Doing it again and again?" V continued. Mark furrowed his brows as he tried to avoid the senior's lips but was then forced to face the senior.

"Why? Have you done it with that kid?" As soon as V finished his question, his lips were welcomed by Mark's. The nong at first didn't moved but as V's eyes became fierce, Mark knew one thing. Do the thing he wants.

                          ●●●●●●●●●

Uhhhhhhhhhhh