The Cheerleaders Vs. The Sing...

By miniChGu

"You dragged me into this battle and I'm not weak enough to let you win." When the mean school principal step... More

🌸Author's Note:
🌸Characters
🌸Teddy Bear
🌸Wicked Witch
🌸Nightmare
🌸Shining Stars
🌸Falling Dream
🌸Winner
🌸Unicorn
🌸Cursed Relationship
🌸Bus Ride
🌸First Chapter
🌸Roommate
🌸First Sunrise
🌸Forgiving Problems
🌸Morning Tease
🌸Blooming
🌸Little Girl
🌸Versis
🌸Bathtub
🌸Rainy Day
🌸JEN
🌸Pool Party
🌸Finally Settled
🌸Birthday Girl
🌸Welcome Back
🌸Memory
🌸His Help
🌸Night of Confusion
🌸Blurry Thoughts
🌸Problems and Emotions
🌸Falling Deeper
🌸Monthly Visitor
🌸Misunderstanding
🌸Late Night Favor
🌸The Gossips
🌸Feeling His Pain
🌸Let It Out
🌸Free at Last
🌸Open
🌸Lowest Point
🌸Her Confession
🌸Worthless
🌸Clinic Buddies
🌸Mom and Dad
🌸Her Secret
🌸Warm Surprise
🌸Shortcake and Fraud
🌸Labels Don't Matter
🌸The Not So Protective Father
🌸Letter
🌸Locker Room
🌸Where Were We?
🌸Mrs. Yeo's Decision
🌸Goodbye?
🌸End - PROPHECY
🌸Author's Note
🌸New Story

🌸Rivalry Starts Now

4.1K 214 174
By miniChGu

J E N N I E

"Jaereum!"

"What?!" Taehyung immediately stood up and pulled me towards him. "Yah! You can't be here. Go home." What the heck is he doing?

"Don't be such a meanie." I hit his chest. He winced in pain and glared at me. "Jaereum's not gonna cause any trouble, okay?"

"Yep. I won't." He said and smiled. "I really just wanted to visit her and check if she's okay. I didn't know you both made up. Nice to see you.. I guess?"

"No. It's not nice to see you. Jen, kindly make him leave." I hit his stomach with my elbow and stomped on his feet. "Argh! Y-yah!"

"Come in." He steped inside. I quickly pushed Taehyung aside and sat on the couch with Jaereum. He deserved it! He shouldn't have treated this guy like that. "Want a sandwich?"

"Ah.. I'm kind of hungry." I stood up and went to the kitchen. My parents and Krystal aren't there anymore. Where did they go?

"Eh." I shrugged it off and took the bottle of nutella on the top shelf. I was about to spread it on one slice of bread when Taehyung stole the bread knife from me. "What are you doing?"

"I'm the first visitor so I'm gonna have the first sandwich." He also took the bread from me and put nutella all on it. "I'm making my own. Some 'Good Friend' just had to ignore me because of her bestfriend." He took a bite of it and left.

"What is up with him?" I shook my head and made another sandwich. "Jaereumie!" I called and gave him the plate of goodness I made. "You want juice?"

"No.. You already gave me this. I'm thankful." We were suddenly surprised by Taehyung's angry steps towards the kitchen. "Is your boyfriend normally like that?"

"Ah.. He's not my boyfriend. We have mutual feelings but no label. And no. He's not normally like that." Taehyung came back with a glass of orange juice on his hand. "Kim Taehyung! You didn't ask permission from me!" He continued walking towards the window where I pushed him and ate.

"Thanks for not asking me if I'm hungry." He sarcastically said and looked outside. "I feel like I'm some third wheeler asshole ruining somebody else's date."

"I'm sorry. Were the both of you-"

"No, no. He's just overreacting. Yah Taehyung! Come sit here. What are you doing over there?"

"Spending some ME time because some idiot took my girl." Okay, I know what's happening.

"I'll talk to him." I excused myself and hugged his back. "Is Mr. Fraud jealous? You can always tell me if you are."

"I'm not. Why would I? I'm just your Fraud while he's your Jaereumie. Big difference, right?"

"You're jealous." He just ignored me and ate his sandwich. "Fine. Enjoy being with yourself." I went back to the couch and sat beside him. "He's an arrogant jerk who won't admit what he's feeling.. THOUGH IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS!"

"I wouldn't feel like this if she didn't PUSH ME ASIDE TO LET HER FRIEND GO INSIDE THE FUCKING HOUSE!" And he's talking back at me?!

"If he wasn't just a BITTER PIECE OF SHIT, I WOULDN'T HAVE!"

"Wait, wait. Can't you guys just talk to each other normally? To be honest, I feel like I'm just ruining your day." He stood up. "I'll see you at school."

"Ani.. You're not ruining anything. He's just being UNFAIR BECAUSE HE'S A JEALOUS PIG!"

"Alright.. Call me anything you want, but I don't want to see his face in your house!" Just WHY is he so mad at Jaereum?! The guy is doing NOTHING to him. "Gate crasher." He said narrowing his eyes at my friend. "I want you out."

"Does he know he's not scary?" Jaereum whispered. I was about to whisper back to him when Tae suddenly pulled me away.

"Yah! Don't be such a baby Kim!"

"I can't stand him anywhere near you. He's ruining the day that was supposed to be OUR day! Jen.. Make him go home.. Yah!" He faced the poor guy who I think was re-thinking his life decisions. "Don't you have anything to do? I can set you up with somebody else."

"Aigoo.."

"Don't 'aigoo, aigoo' me, out! She's my girl so don't try to flirt with her. She's only reserved to me." He said with his hand on his chest. Why do I find him so cute when he's like this? No? Just me?

"I'm not saying that I'm gonna steal her from you. I'm gonna win her, fair and square." My eyes widened. KWON JAEREUM?!

"Y-yah.. You both... Stop this nonsense or I'm making the both of you leave?"

"He started it!" They even said it the same time. Clearly.. It's Tae's selfishness's fault but I'm not saying it.

"I'm outta here. You guys.. Talk this out." I ran upstairs and locked myself inside my room. But I started to think about what Jae said. "Win me fair and square? Does that mean he likes me too?"

T A E H Y U N G

"See? She's mad. If you didn't just jump into our flirting time..this wouldn't have happened."

"Is it my fault I wanted to tell her the truth about what I really feel? I don't want to regret it, Taehyung. I believe you're still not in a relationship. That means I can still take her from you."

"If you can." I teasingly said to him. He can never take her from me. I know her and she would choose me whatever happens.

"Oh I can. May the best guy win." He smirked and left the house.

"May the best guy win indeed. There's one best guy for her Kwon and it's me."

-

J E N N I E

"What the fuck?" They're literally standing outside my house, early in the morning, 6 AM, I guess? "I just woke up." I was looking at them from my window when Jae noticed me and waved. I waved back at him but Taehyung forced Jae's hand down and he waved at me too. "These idiots.." I shook my head and fixed myself.

"Hun.." Mom called. "Why are there some hooligans outside our house early in the morning?"

"I dunno. I have no idea of what they're up to." I finished fixing my bag and opened the door. "What are two monkeys doing outside my house?"

"Well this monkey's gonna give you two bananas a day." Taehyung said and winked.

"Just two? Psh.. I can give you three bananas a day Kim Jennie." Is this even Jae?!

"Ani. I change my mind. I can give you bananas all day! Just ask for it." The heck are they talking about bananas?

"Wait, wait. What kind of bananas are you guys even talking about? The yellow bananas or some part of the male human body?"

"Can I say both?" - "The yellow one."

"Seriously- What the hell brings you here early in the morning anyway?"

"Will you walk with me?" And they're at it again.

"None of you brought your car?" They shook their heads and smiled. "That's the dumbest thing I've heard today! It's three fucking kilometers to school! You want to walk going there? Sure. Both of you walk together. I want to see you guys holding each other's hands while walking." Our driver came and I went inside the car. "Annyeong!" I waved goodbye at them. Their expressions are freaking hilarious!

I came to school and went to our classroom. "Jennie Kim!" Group of journalists came rushing in. "Can we talk with you for a minute?"

"Sure! What is it about?"

"The upcoming school competition is almost here. What preparations are you doing with CRUSH?"

"Now that you've mentioned it.. I'm honestly having mixed thoughts about it. But we have been practicing so we'll be ready for it. Expect new things from us, everyone."

"Thank you. But the thing the whole school has been asking is, are you and PURPLE's leader Kim Taehyung dating right now?"

"Ah.. That?" I nervously laughed. This question was asked before too. Memories when we're still enemies.. "I don't think it's called dating but we're enjoying ourselves together and we're having several 'mutuals'."

"Like what?"

"Um.. Now's not the right time for that."

"Okay, Ms. Kim. Is there a possibility that the both of you will end up dating in the future? I'm sorry but fans are just hungry for confirmations and answers."

"Oh.. We'll see."

They bid goodbye and left. Phew.. They really want us to date.. Don't they?

Class started and like I expected, Jae was late. Did they actually think I'm walking with any of them to school? It's hard work!

Recess came and I was about to stand when the two came rushing in. "Jennie!" There goes their chorus..again.

"What?! The both of you are weirding me out!" Jae gave me a cup of chocolate shake. "The heck is this?"

"I ordered it just for you on our way here." So they're not late because of walking? They're late because of this..

"But I was smart enough to remember your favorite milk ice cream." He happily gave it to me. "Enjoy Jenjen."

"You both are giving me a sore throat. But thanks." I left the room and good thing my girls and PURPLE were there. "Guys!" I raised the two cups of cold treats. "Recess is on me."

"Nice!" They took the two cups from me. "Thanks Jennie."

"But that was for you.." Taehyung pouted. "It was milk ice cream."

"Jennie, did you forget that you always crave for chocolate shake when we were young?"

"Yeah, yeah.. They're my favorites but please. Don't think of this as a competition." I walked away and left the both of them.

Let me get this straight. I like Taehyung and Jae's my friend. I don't want them to fight because of me. I don't want to pick one because that will just ruin everything.

If I pick Tae, Jareum would feel sad and our friendship might end. If I pick Jaereum, Taehyung would get mad at me. I don't want lose any of them.

I kept ignoring them the whole day. Until our dismissal came.

"Jennie!" Taehyung came running to me. "What is it that you really want? Can't you just choose me over him?"

"Taehyung, I don't want to hurt any of you. Picking one is not gonna make anything better."

"I thought you said you like me?! Can't you just tell him that you want to be with me and not him? Can't I just be with you now? Why do I need to have a contender in winning your heart? I just want you to be mine."

"Tae.. Jaereum is someone special to me. I can't just tell him to go! He was with me when you were being so naive! He comforted me and me made forget about it even just for several seconds. I owe him something. Stop being so selfish because you're not the only guy I care for!"

"Jen do you like him?"

"What? Taehyung, I don't like him. How many times do I have to say to you that you're the one I like?!"

"Then just let him go and be with me!"

"No! Are you even hearing yourself?!"

"I am! If you really like me then be my girlfriend!"

"You're rushing things Taehyung! I told you to give me time to think! Yes! I fucking like you but I don't want this to be so quick! I'm just making sure I won't end up hurting!"

"Jen..what- I'm not gonna hurt you! I'm gonna prove to you that I'm the best guy for you! I will take care of you! I'll love you wholeheartedly! Is it still not clear to you?!"

"Then okay!! I'm your fucking girlfriend! Yay!! Are you happy now?!"

"Jen-"

"I hope you are 'cause I'm not."

--
Author's Note:

Yes. It's almost 2000 words😅 I got carried away, you know?

Yes. It ended up not really fine. But I will be able to fix it so don't worry. I want drama😅

Yes. It's quite boring and mixed up but I hope you guys liked it😅

THANKS FOR THE 22K READS BY THE WAY💖💕💚🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
367K 9.2K 24
The Bangtan Boys vocal line which includes: Jungkook,V,Jin, and Jimin were invited on the show "We got married" They have to marry the gorgeous rook...
50.8K 2.4K 26
"Treat me like a game and I'll show you how it's played" "I need a Bf. B-Billion F-Fucking Dollars" "I wasn't born to please anyone. Fuck you all" "D...
367K 12.4K 58
"Peitho" - goddess of persuasion and seduction. How can be fangirl Jennie Kim compared to peitho? #1 Taennie #1 Jirose