Adopted by pentatonix (comple...

Galing kay destinywayman

A girl named Destiny got beat by her father and when pentatonix came to adopt somebody and they choose her no... Higit pa

Adopted by pentatonix
The beging
Getting setteld in my room
Bad dreams
Jules story
Helping Destiny
Seeing the scars
Going home
Adopting again
The next morning
Jules and destiny day
Getting a boyfrined
Going on a date
2 monthes later
Telling Scott and Mitch
chapter 19
Going shoping
Setting everything up
Having the child
Going home
Settling in
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32
Socal sites
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Happy thanks giving
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sequal!!!

Chapter 38

116 4 0
Galing kay destinywayman

Destiny's POV

I woke up around 12am from a bunch of voices down stairs.
I ran down the steps to see who it was.it was Pentatonix jules and tiffany.

Why are you guys talking so loud I moand at them.

Good morning to you to said Kirstie giving me a glare . I ran over to her trying to kill her but obviously I couldn't cause of scott mitch Kevin Avi and Jules pulling me back and into my room .

I was kicking and screaming at them to let go of me that finnaly did but in my bed.

I tried to get back up but they held me down. Kirstie came up the stairs and into my room and said " why did you give away your kids"

Right then and there I got so mad i shot straight through each one of them I finnaly got to her and punched her so hard she fell down the stairs leaving a black eye nose and some bruses on her face .

Scott and Kevin grabbed me by my arms and pulled me back and I just let them.

They locked me out were I couldn't get out . I got mad so I went under my bed and got my harming tools . I started to cut deep in where my old ones use to be and then mad other ones everyone.

They finnaly let me out but I wouldn't talk or eat at all I was so mad at myself and kirstie also the Pentatonix boys.

After that left I went back to my room later on that night I herd tiffany at my doors. I opened it and when I did Tiffany came running at me and grabbed my leg and wouldn't let go of it .

I picked her up and hugged her tight. Then Jules came in and hugged us as well it was kinda like a family hug exept me and Jules are not dating or ilisbens .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.7K 1.2K 31
Faith is a young girl that got taken away from her abusive father. She was placed in a orphanage and found her little cousin Sofia. Later the orphana...
30K 834 57
The 13 year old girl Alex is obsessed with YouTube and music. And when she's adoted by her inspirations who knows what could happen.
10.7K 363 43
Adam has lived in a orphanage his whole life well since he was four but still he basically grew up there. Moving from family to family, house to hous...
17.9K 581 32
Pentatonix have been together for years now. Tours, gigs, traveling, and even the memories bring them closer as a group of friends. But with Mitch an...