More Than Friendship

By Allonym

After being sent to her Uncle Lenny's town for summer Cassandra finds herself surrounded by strangers. Strang... More

MTF(1): 1/2
MTF(2): 3/4
MTF(3): 5/6
MTF(4): 7/8
MTF(5): 9/10
MTF(6): 11/12
MTF(7): 13/14
MTF(8): 15/16
MTF(9): 17/18
MTF(10): 19/20
MTF(11): 21/22
MTF(12): 23/24
MTF(13): 25/26
MTF(14): 27/28
MTF(15): 29/30
MTF(16): 31/32
MTF(17): 33/34
MTF(18): 35/36
MTF(19): 37/38
MTF(20): 39/40
MTF(21): 41/42
MTF(22): 43/44
MTF(23): 45/46
MTF(24): 47/48
MTF(25): 49/50
MTF(26): 51/52
MTF(27): 53/54
MTF(28): 55/56
MTF(29): 57/58
MTF(30): 59/60
MTF(31): 61/62
MTF(32):63/64
MTF(33):65/66
MTF(34):67/68
MTF(36):71/72
MTF(37): 73/74
MTF (38): 75/76
MTF(39): 77/78
MTF(40): 79/80
MTF(41): 81/82
↑Go Back↑
MTF Others
Also Check Out→Closure & Adventure Found Me
Also Check Out→My Point Of View
Also Check Out→How About This?
Also Check Out→The Good One
Also Check Out→Do I Look Stupid To You!?
Also Check Out→Being Normal (1)
Also Check Out→Reputations
Also Check Out→What Kind Of Girl Is She!?
Also Check Out→118
| Also Check Out |
News!
Preview| My Life For Theirs
Preview| My Happily Ever After
XOXOXO

MTF(35):69/70

32 0 0
By Allonym

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
0158•05•X•07

Everyone was silent has Brian closed the door behind them. I didn't know what they could possibly be thinking, but I hope it wasn't anything too bad like she's a crazy pregnant bitch. I held my hands out trying to uncurl them. I needed to calm down. Kolby was right about me shaking and it was getting worse.

"Shit!"

I opened my eyes to see the boys pushing themselves further into the couches. Dylan was trying to say something to me,but I wasn't paying attention to him. I sensed a change in me and it wasn't just the weirdness of my eye level being lower. I looked down at myself and saw two paws instead of feet. My first thought was to panic, but then I realized that this felt familiar somehow.

I looked back at the boys who were staring at me cautious. Even Peter had lifted his head from his stare down with the floor. He was probably thinking about the possibility of him being the father. I know that he will probably want nothing to do with the baby,but I was hoping that he did. I know that Dylan will help me,but it was nothing compared to having my baby's father helping me .

"I told you you wouldn't get bored."

I ignored the boys stares and padded up the stairs. I could hear Dylan walking behind me and for some reason I didn't mind it. I almost hit him for touching me earlier ,but now I was welcoming his presence. He opened our door for me to walk in. If my memory is correct I would be changing back naked.

Changing back shouldn't be that hard right?

According to the files I had done it before. Dylan grabbed a blanket from our bed and stood in front of me. He probably thought I knew how to change back, but in reality I had no clue. How long had it been since I changed into a wolf last?

"Just relax and focus."

He's right all I needed to do was relax and focus. I had done it before, I shouldn't be over thinking it. The sooner I changed back the sooner I could demand answers. This was the big secret they were hiding from me. I wanted to yell at them for not telling me.

"Here.",Dylan wrapped the blanket around me.

I nodded and looked into his eyes,"You're one too aren't you."

Dylan rested his forehead on mine,"I've been wanting to tell you,but I wasn't sure.",he rubbed his thumb on my cheek,"How are you not freaking out right now? Shouldn't you be scared?"

I shrugged,"I've done it before. I don't remember doing it,but I know I have."

"Is she oka..?"

"Alex!",I huffed,"Why is it you that always ruin the moment!?"

Alex smiled and ran out of the room,"Cass and Dylan were fucking!"

"Seriously!",I yelled down the stairs.

I sat down on the couch next to Dylan now wearing a dress. My baby's bump was showing nicely out of the pink cloth of my dress making me smile and rub it slowly. In someways it looked like I had just gained weight,but if you looked closely you could tell I was pregnant. For the past few weeks I had worn clothes that hid my bump. If Dylan hadn't forced me into telling them I'm sure I could have hid it for a lot longer.

How different would having a wolf baby be to having a human one?

"Were you really fucking him?"

Peter's dark eyes made me nervous,"I'd appreciate if you guys didn't tell my family I know about being a wolf. I'll tell my uncle I know at the party."

"You didn't answer."

"So, it is Dylan's?"

"I don't want to talk about that Kolby. I want to talk about us all being werewolves and what my parents gave me. I have files you guys can look at."

"When did you start being a spy?"

"When I realized you guys were keeping something from me.", The boys looked down.

"I'm home!...",Darla sang has she walked in,"Why does Peter look like he's about to cry?"

"I'm not-!"

"I told them."

"Oh,good, I hate keeping secrets from Alex."

"Alex knew."

"What!?"

"We still have to set up for the party."

"She's right.",Dylan rubbed my back,"I'll drive you to Lenny's."

I grabbed my cardigan and followed him out of the door. Telling them the truth felt nice and changing for the first time in I don't know how long felt good. It wasn't has scary as I thought it was going to be. I wish I could change back with my clothes on though. Will Peter reject my baby?

"How are you?"

"Will Peter reject me?"

"You mean...?"

"I'm having his baby. Peter doesn't settle down."

"He will soon don't worry."

My yellow dress felt different against my skin. I changed back into my pink one and made sure my cardigan was buttoned up. It was time to confront my uncle. I always thought of him has on my side, but he was just using me. I didn't like being used.

I opened my uncle's office door with a bang,"Get out!"

Once everyone was out I turned to my uncle,"Where do you get off on using me?"

"Using you?"

"Just because you will probably die without finding your mate doesn't mean you can force me to have an heir for your pack!"

He shook his head,"My mate died before I could meet them."

I crossed my arms,"I don't care! Answer me now!"

"When did you find out?"

"I just shifted before coming here."

"That's good. Are we going to talk about that baby while we're here?"

I covered my belly,"I'm not aborting it."

He scoffed,"It's to late for that. Peter will be taking over and you will have the heir to this pack. Don't think of this has me being conniving,I'm just going along with the plan I was told."

"When will you tell your parents?"

"Tomorrow."

He nodded,"It's two minutes until you're eighteen. You should hurry to your party."

"What if he's not my mate?"

"He'll still be Alpha."

I waited outside for Oliver's car to show off. I can't believe that my uncle acted so calm about it. How did he know everything already? None of the boys knew what I knew besides Dylan and they lived with me! I can't believe I fell into my parents' plan so perfectly.

How could they do such a thing to their only daughter?

Beep! Beep!

I put a smile on my face and walked up to Oliver's car,"Thanks for being cool about this."

"It's nothing.",he paused,"Cass?"

I turned to Oliver who was already staring at me. He kept his eyes on mine before sighing and backing out of my uncles driveway. Was he trying to see if I was his mate? He said he was okay with is braking up.

"You'll meet someone special tonight."

Something didn't feel right to me. I couldn't stop thinking about Peter. It's been two hours since I got here with Oliver and I haven't seen him once. Boys have been giving me weird stares and all I wanted was Peter. What if he ran away like Kolby?

Was I really going to have to have this baby on my own?

I walked into the house avoiding people has I moved through it. I was tired of the stares. I wanted to see Peter. I paused at his door not knowing if I should go through with it. I took a deep breath opened the door and slammed it shut.

"Peter-!", I was pushed against the door in an instant.

I've never felt like this before.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
0159•05•00•07

I smiled at Peter sleeping beneath me. The nights we had been together did not compare to the flames of passion I had felt last night. Everywhere he had touched me felt like it had been burned. There were no words that I could use to explain how it was. Now I know what Richard was talking about when he said that he wanted to meet his one. Peter was my true love.

"You were going to leave?"

I turned back to the bed,"I was going to the bathroom?"

"You're not sure."

I crawled back to my spot,"Old habit."

"You're sleeping with me from now on. Don't even think about another man anymore. You're mine Cassandra."

I smiled liking the sound of being his. Peter had always been possessive of me,but now I'm sure it'll be worse. I don't think it'll be too bad though, I kind of found it hot. He was mine too and if he ever looked at another girl I would be the one doing the damage. I wouldn't allow any girl think she had a chance of taking him away.

"Oliver said that I would find my someone special last night,he was right."

"What were you doing with him,goodbye sex!?"

I chuckled,"He used to be my boyfriend."

He sat up," I need to end him."

I quickly got up and blocked the door," I broke up with him already!"

"Still."

I slid my hands around his neck,"Let's take a shower."

"Cassandra,I.."

I grabbed his hand,"It'll be fun."

I laughed, Peter was holding me has the warm water hit our bodies,"See, this is much better than fighting."

He kissed my cheek,"I still want to kill him."

"Hmmm.", I grabbed and pulled him to me.

"You're really-",he kissed my neck,"playing with fire."

I moaned," I'm hoping for third degree burns."

I stared at the mark Peter had left on my neck. Last time it was an angry bruise,but now it was a faded bite mark. I hadn't even noticed he had bit me until the pain hit me. I was so exhausted after it I think I just fell asleep. I liked the way it looked on my neck though.

I ran my hand over the bite marks feeling the deep groves. It really did look like a tattoo if you didn't know what it was ,like I hadn't. I still really didn't know what it meant,but it felt right having it there. It blended so well with my skin that it almost seemed like it had been there the whole time. I finally got the "tattoo" I wanted without even having to pay for it.

"I've wanted to mark you for a long time now."

"Mark?"

He wove his arms around me,"You're mine now."
I laughed,"A literal love bite."

"Hey, you gave me one too!"

I turned in his arms,"I don't remember-I did that?"

Oh yeah.

Peter's neck held a mark similar to the one on my neck. I smiled proudly,he was mine. Everyone could see that he was mine. They would know what I'd do if they tried anything.

I touched my mark lightly making him shiver,"You're mine too."

"Damn it!", He lifted me on the counter,"We're never going to leave this room!"

"I'm okay with that ."

I sighed once again looking down at Peter. He was burning small patterns along my leg. I would have never thought that staying the morning after would result to this. I surprisingly liked laying in bed with Peter. We weren't talking, only staring at one another.

I turned onto my back,"This is nice."

He put a hand on my stomach,"What are we going to about the baby?"

I froze, he couldn't possibly want me to get ride of my baby could he.

"You don't - what do you mean what are we going to do!?"

"No,Cassandra, I meant what are we going to do!? Us, having a baby!? It's mine, right!? It has to be mine! I know it is!"

"It's mine and I'm keeping it whether you want to or not!"

"Cassandra, it's mine too! I can't believe you would think I wanted to get rid of our baby!"

"Our baby?"

How did we go from having a peaceful morning, well afternoon, to fighting? I needed to protect my baby even if it was from Peter. I wouldn't let anyone harm it. It was mine. Did he really want to keep it?

He kissed me passionately , "I want our baby.",he rubbed my belly affectionately ,"It's both of us in one."

Peter held onto my hand lightly has we walked down the stairs. We both had smiles on our faces not paying attention to who else was in the room. We had just walked into the kitchen when a chorus of shouts rang. Brian was fist pumping and point at us. If I wasn't so confused I would have laughed at his break in character.

"Yes! I told you! Give me your money bitches!"

Money?

"You fuckers bet on us!"

Alex gave me a non apologetic smile,"I bet on Richard."

Peter growled,"Richard? You actually thought she'd end up with my brother!"

Shane laughed,"Don't be too mad if it makes you feel any better Brian was team Casster or Pandra or whatever your guy's ship name is.",he laughed again,"I voted on team Casslan, sorry man. They did have best friend sex after all."

It was funny how easily Peter got defensive. He knew I was his yet he still felt threatened. It was sweet in a way,but I think it was mostly his wolf instincts. I smiled at him and rubbed his chest. I loved him.

"She's mine."

I went to sit next to Dylan,but Peter pulled me over to his side. I laughed and grabbed at the food in the middle of the table. It was leftovers from last night. People must have wondered where I went. I didn't tell anyone where I was going when j went to find Peter.

"So,how was the party?"

"Well, there were a lot of disappointed men."

Peter growled pulling me closer to him,"I'll kill them."

"Anyway, did you save me cake."

"Not like you're going to eat it!",Shane laughed.

"Are you telling your parents and Lenny today?"

"I told my uncle already. He knew everything."

"What!?"

"No wonder he hates me.",Peter rubbed my belly softly.

"I'm just going to tell them about the shifting thing. I think I'm going to surprise them with the baby."

"You can't do that!",Sandy shouted.

"I didn't mean I'm going to wait until he's born. I'm going to send them a surprise baby things."

"He?",Peter froze,"You already know the sex?"

"No, Dylan and I decided to make it a surprise. I think it's a boy,but he thinks it's going to be a girl."

"You and Dylan decided?",he stood up glaring at Dylan.

"Calm down, it's not like that!", I stood up and grabbed his arm,"A lot of people like not knowing the sex of the baby!"

"Grab your plate.",he spoke calmly.

"What?"

He grabbed both our plates and started walking up the stairs. I followed him and opened the door when we got to his room. Peter set our plates down on the table in front of the couch. He pulled me on to his lap and began feeding me the pieces I already cut up. I didn't argue afraid he would snap out of being calm.

"I don't want you and Dylan making decisions about our baby anymore."

I nodded.

"Is there anything else I should know?"

I stood up,"I have to go get it."

"No.",he pushed me towards the couch,"Tell me where it is."

"There's a box in Dylan's closet by my boots."

He growled,"After you show me what's in the box we're moving all of your things in here. There's no reason for you to be in his room."

I organized everything that was in the box on the table. Peter stayed silent while I did this. I think it bothered him that he missed so many things already. It was my fault that I didn't tell him when I realized he was the father. If I'd known he would want to be this involved I wouldn't have been so scared to tell him.

"I can put this in your tv right?", I held up the flash drive.

"I'll do it."

I grabbed the remote from him when he set everything up for me,"This was the day I found out I was pregnant."

"You look-you look scared."

I crawled into his lap and held his face in my hands,"I was scared, but I'm not anymore. I have you now Peter."

"I should have been there for you."

"I-.", I changed it to the next picture,"That's our baby."

I leant behind me and got the sonogram off the table,"Here."

"I can't believe I-you were all on your own."

"I wasn't."

"You were with him!", I quickly put the sonogram back on the table.

Peter held me tightly against him. I kissed him lightly over my mark making him growl. He bucked his hips to me and I gasped. If I knew it would have that effect on him I wouldn't have done that. Now I had one thing in mind.

"Peter.", I moaned has he sucked on his mark,"Now!"

He didn't take his time this time. My clothes were off of me so quick I thought he ripped them off. He took me has his and I welcomed it. With everything that's happened between us sex has definitely changed. It was nothing like it was before and I didn't want it to end.

"Cassandra!"

He placed me on top of him running his hands through my hair. I sighed happily. If I could expect it to be like that every time we did it this baby wasn't going to be the only one we had. Peter was everything to me. He was it for me.

"Do you want to hear his heartbeat?"

"You can do that?"

I grabbed the remote and moved the pictures to the video I wanted,"He's in it though."

"Play it."

I watched his face go from mildly annoyed to a bright smile,"We made that."

He kissed me deeply situating me so I was straddling him.

"We made that.",he whispered through kisses.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
∞READ∞
★VOTE★
∞COMMENT∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683 74 35
When all you can hear at night is screaming and seeing the cold pale faces of those you love, you try to escape and run away but you always come back...
49.6K 851 38
**If you see or read this book on any other platform, it's been stolen and plagiarized. This is the ONLY forum that has my permission to publish my...
407 38 30
I was the first. I arrived in the Glade, and there was nothing and... no one. I remembered nothing about who I was, who my parents were, what happen...
219K 11.8K 51
A genetically unique but emotionally lost teenager must figure out who she is within her mixed-up, warring world of Shifters and Wolfstalkers. ...