MTF(32):63/64

0153•04•03•06

"Look, this one says that baby yoga has helped pregnant women have a sense of peace.",Dylan flopped onto the bed beside me with his laptop in his hands.

"I don't know. Will I even be able to do those kind of things?"

"It's worked for thousands of women and it'll help with the birth."

"You're telling me that a couple of stretches is going to help me give birth?", I raised my brow quizzically.

Dylan opened a video of a toddler reading,"Oo, we should teach her to read early so she'll be smart."

"You mean him."

He rolled his eyes,"We're reading books out loud now so she can hear our voices."

"He.",I corrected.

"Hey you guys-",Peter stopped mid sentence,"Why are you watching videos of babies?"

"Uh,Dylan might have got a girl pregnant.",Dylan nudged me accusingly and I shrugged my shoulders in return.

"Okay?",he shook his head,"Out of all of us I would have thought I would be the first to have a maybe baby.",He closed the door quietly with a confused look still on his face.

"Yeah,no kidding.",Dylan chuckled when the door was closed all the way.

I rolled my eyes,"Are you sure he can hear us? Isn't it too early?"

"Hey,baby girl,it's your Uncle Dylan! Mommy thinks you're a boy,but I know better!"

Mommy?

"Stop talking to my baby in that stupid voice."

"My voice isn't stupid."

"Your face is stupid. "

"You're an idiot."

"You're an ass!"

The door opened again,"I forgot to tell you we're going out to dinner with Ari and Ryan."

"Is Sara coming?"

"Sara?"

"Ryan's girlfriend."

"Oh yeah and his brother I forgot his name.",he closed the door.

Yeah,sure, you forgot.

"Isn't Ryan's brother the one you were telling me about?",Dylan questioned.

I nodded.

"This dinner will be fun.",he grinned.

I closed the door to Peter's car and buckled my seatbelt quietly. I was going to go with Sandy and Darla, but Dylan loves to see me suffer and "suggested" I ride with Peter. Peter nodded at the suggestion and guided me over to his car. I knew he was eventually going to bring up Ricky.

Peter turned the car on and rested his hand on my thigh,"I don't want you near that no good son of a bitch."

"You haven't met him yet."

"He had his arms around you when he shouldn't have. That's all I need to know to not like him."

"How come you always get to show your jealousy, but when I do you just say I'm being crazy?"

"Because there's nothing for you to be jealous of and you are crazy."

"Fine!",I crossed my arms,"I'll stop any advances Ricky most likely won't do and you will not mess around with those-girls."

"See?", Peter smirked,"Crazy."

"Not any more than you!", I pushed his hand away from me.

"You're getting worked up for nothing.",he chuckled.