๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By AZulaikaOn

[]2019 No one should mess with his lover. But when his overprotectiveness is too much, only tears are visibl... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27 โ€ขFinaleโ€ข
โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข

20

17.3K 656 387
By AZulaikaOn

Get Out

Y/N P.O.V
" Be careful ! Aisyy, why did that bastard kick your leg.. " I sighed, pouting my lips while wrapping my left arm around Jungkook's waist as both of us are walking up the stairs. I don't want him to fall.. He laughed, pinching my cheek. " Yah, it's not his fault. My leg is not fully healed yet. That's the reason. " He said then ruffled my hair.

I rolled my eyes playfully then giggled. " Fine~ Have any ideas on what to do ? " I asked, tilting my head. Soon, we arrived in front of my and Jimin's bedroom. I opened the door and we stepped inside the room. " Emm.. How about we.. Watch movies ? " My eyes lit up then I looked at him that was already laying on the bed.

" Divergent, please ?~ We watch the whole series ! " I said, jumping excitedly. Jimin is not the type to watch movies. So sometimes I will watch it when they're on a mission. But trust me, it sucks watching alone. He chuckled then nodded his head. " Anything for you, princess. "

Few Hours Later..

" Finish~! " I stretched my arms, earning a smile from him. We are laying on the bed, under the fluffy blankets. " You're lucky I like that movie. If not, I'm sure I already fall asleep in your arms few minutes after it start. " He said, making me hit his arm. He chuckled then patted my head.

" Hey Kookie, if I'm not dating Jimin.. Would you date me ? " I asked, trying hard not to laugh. His laugh suddenly echoed around the bedroom, causing me to joined him. " Who wouldn't ?? A gorgeous, pretty and breathtaking girl like you won't be wasted by any men. " He said then he suddenly pushed me to the bed, hovering above me.

My eyes widen while my palms were placed on his chest. Uh oh, what is he doing ?? " J-Jungkook ! Get off ! The boys will see us ! " I said, pushing his chest. He curved a smirk, wiggling his eyesbrows. " They won't see us. Plus, they know how close we are. Now let me ask you. Would you date me too if you meet me first then Jimin hyung ? "

He asked, leaning closer to my face. " Jeon Jungkook ! Get off ! " He is trying to joke around but this is not the correct way. It will lead to misunderstanding ! " It's not like we're doing something wrong. They're on a mission, Bae Y/N. Come on, princess.. Answer me~ " He whined, pouting his lips.

Before I even get to open my mouth and answer him, hoping that he will get off me, the door suddenly opened, revealing..

My eyes immediately widen as if it will pop out of it's sockets. Shit, shit, shit,shit, shit ! Jungkook pulled away from me, only to be grabbed by Jimin and pushed out of the room harshly. " Jungkook ! " I shouted his name and about to run towards both of them but.. " Hold her, Tae ! "

Jimin ordered in a stern tone, making Tae immediately came to me and held me with his arms. I struggled to free myself but failed. " Jungkook ! Jimin, let him go ! " I shouted, still struggling in Tae's arms. Fuck, this is not good..

AUTHOR P.O.V
" So this is what you've been doing behind my back ?! " Jimin pushed the younger to the floor then sat on his stomach before started punching him rapidly. " Jimin ! Jimin, stop ! " He heard his beloved girlfriend's voice calling him but he ignored her. " H-Hyung, listen to me fir- " His sentence was cut off by a hard punch on his jaw.

" Listen to you ?! The position you were in with my girlfriend explain it all ! You son of a bitc- " " Park Jimin !! " He was pulled roughly by a pair of feminine arms that belong to the girl that he love so much. The girl that he trust the most.. How could her.. " What the fuck is wrong with you ?! "

She raised her voice, looking up to him as soon as he straightened his posture, taller than her. His eyes are staring deep into her soul and it filled with nothing but anger, pain and disappointment. She managed to free herself from Tae's grips and now here she is, handling the monster that is throwing a tantrum by herself.

" You ask me ?! What the fuck were you doing with him ?! " He raised his voice for the first time to her, causing her to flinched but she controlled her expression. She then grabbed his wrist and pulled him with her into the bedroom then closed the door. " What was that, Park Jimin ?? "

She spoke, trying not to raise her voice at him. He is seriously testing her patience.. He scoffed, running his fingers through his hair. " What was that ? What was that ?? You ask me, what was that ?! What were you doing ?! I trust you with my whole heart but what the fuck were you doing with him in here ?! In our bedroom ?! "

He raised his voice again, pointing towards the floor in anger. He can't control it anymore.. Anger is taking over him.. " Listen, Park ! We didn't do anything ! I swear ! " She tried to explain, tears started welling up in her eyes. She's afraid of him right now.. He's mad.. Totally mad.. Jimin suddenly laughed out loud, rubbing his red face with his sweaty palm.

" Of course you didn't do anything cause you don't have enough time to do it ! Now I know why you're so fucking excited when I said that Jungkook will stay with you.. Because you have another agenda ! " Her palm immediately came in contact with his cheek, causing his face to turned to the side.

He clenched his jaw as he felt the stinging pain on his cheek. A tear escaped from her eyes. " Is that.. Is that what you think of me ?.. A cheater ?! " She shouted, letting her anger out. She never thought that's how he think of her.. He remained silent, not turning his head to look at her hurt expression.

" You didn't even listen to his explanation ! To my explanation ! And now you're calling me a cheater ?.. I can't believe you just have that kind of thoughts towards me.. We've been together for years, Park.. Years ! You should know me better than I know myself ! You should know how close I am with Jungkook ! "

Y/N P.O.V
" And what were you thinking when you hurt him ?! He's your friend ! My best friend ! He is just like your litte brother, Jimin, how could you ?! " I shouted, tears continued streaming down my face. He keep on remaining silent, still not looking at me. I shake my head, closing my eyes while brushing my hair back.

I don't know what is happening to me.. To us.." You know what ?.. I should've never feel regretful for calling you a monster. That's because you truly are a monster. You killed tons of innocent people that tried to be my friends ! And I-I tried to get used to it since I know you will repeat the same thing over and over again ! But Jungkook ?.. I can't believe you hurt him ! "

" You hurt my Kookie ! " He suddenly slammed me against the wall then he punched it, causing me to flinched. O-Oh my goodness.. He slowly lowered down his head, making his eyes the same level as mine. His eyes are now dark.. Staring deeply into my eyes that filled with nothing but tears..

" A monster, huh ?.. Although all this while I did all of that just to protect you.. To be the best in your life.. I'm still a monster, huh ?! " He raised his voice, moving his face closer to mine. Fear started taking over me but I'm trying to fight it. " Y-Yes.. A monster.. And if that's the way for you to be the best in my life..! Then stop.. Cause you failed.. You fucking failed ! "

My words caused his eyes to slightly widen before he slowly nodded his head then pulled away from me. I let out a heavy breath while my lips trembling. Oh gosh.. I feel like dropping on my knees right now and apologise to him but I can't. I fucking can't.. He then turned his back towards me, running his hands through his hair.

" Okay.. Fine.. "

" If you think this monster.. Failed in being the best in your life.. Then get out. Cause this place.. Is for monters like him.. Not for angels like you.. "

My eyes immediately went wide as soon as he spilled those words out. D-Did.. Did he just.. " Did you just.. Chase me out..? " I can feel a slight pain in my chest. H-He chase me out.. My boyfriend just.. Chase me out..? " Jimin ?.. Wha- "

" Get out ! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 205K 40
โ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself โž "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat on the couch and seemed tired. "I had som...
36.2K 1.7K 27
Jimin: Don't you dare to avoid me again!!! While pulling you closer to him. Yn: what are you doing? leave me Jimin: I don't want to He said while...
436K 16.3K 27
[]2019 He is dead. But came back after 6 years. โ Miss me ? โž Copyright ยฉ 2019 by AZulaikaOn HISGHEST RANK : #1 in jiminxreader
539K 25.3K 92
Just Jeon jungkook being overprotective, possessive and pervert for his husband ? -english is not my first language so there will be MANY MANY! mista...