The Cheerleaders Vs. The Sing...

Af miniChGu

"You dragged me into this battle and I'm not weak enough to let you win." When the mean school principal step... Mere

🌸Author's Note:
🌸Characters
🌸Teddy Bear
🌸Wicked Witch
🌸Nightmare
🌸Shining Stars
🌸Falling Dream
🌸Winner
🌸Unicorn
🌸Cursed Relationship
🌸Bus Ride
🌸First Chapter
🌸Roommate
🌸First Sunrise
🌸Forgiving Problems
🌸Morning Tease
🌸Blooming
🌸Little Girl
🌸Versis
🌸Bathtub
🌸Rainy Day
🌸JEN
🌸Pool Party
🌸Finally Settled
🌸Birthday Girl
🌸Welcome Back
🌸Memory
🌸His Help
🌸Night of Confusion
🌸Blurry Thoughts
🌸Problems and Emotions
🌸Falling Deeper
🌸Monthly Visitor
🌸Misunderstanding
🌸Late Night Favor
🌸The Gossips
🌸Feeling His Pain
🌸Let It Out
🌸Free at Last
🌸Open
🌸Her Confession
🌸Worthless
🌸Clinic Buddies
🌸Mom and Dad
🌸Her Secret
🌸Warm Surprise
🌸Shortcake and Fraud
🌸Labels Don't Matter
🌸The Not So Protective Father
🌸Rivalry Starts Now
🌸Letter
🌸Locker Room
🌸Where Were We?
🌸Mrs. Yeo's Decision
🌸Goodbye?
🌸End - PROPHECY
🌸Author's Note
🌸New Story

🌸Lowest Point

3.7K 250 265
Af miniChGu

J E N N I E

"Taehyung, stop!" He slid my skirt down and rubbed my part. "T-taehyung!!"

"You're so wet.." I almost shouted when he took off my underwear but he covered my mouth and continued rubbing me. "Fuck, you're making me so hard for you right now."

"Taehyung.. Taehyung, this is not right.. Please!" He didn't listen but instead pushed two fingers inside me. "Ah! T-tae!"

"Fuck, fuck Jennie!!" He increased his pace making me moan louder. "Yes, that's it. Moan for me."

"Taehyung please! Ah..!"

"JENNIE!" I finally came back to my senses. "Are you okay?! You're sweating." He was in front of me looking so worried. "Jen, what happened?"

NOW I'M HALLUCINATING?! Great Jennie! Just great! It was so embarrassing! "U-uh... I remembered something. I'm okay."

"You sure?" I nodded and wiped my sweat. "Come here." He signaled me to sit to the spot next to him. "Let's sleep."

"With you?"

"Why? What's the matter with that? It's normal for us to do it so stop overreacting." Right. It's normal. I climbed on top of the bed and lied beside him. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me.

"Taehyung? Can I ask you something? Don't get mad at me or anything but I'm just curious. Why won't you go to Sooyoung and talk to her about your problems?"

"I wanted to and asked her a lot of times but.. She said she's not good at giving advices and she doesn't like to have problems. It stresses her."

"O-oh.."

"But it's okay. You're still willing to do it for me. Good night Jenjen."

"Yeah. Good night Taehyung." He smiled and closed his eyes. I don't know why I'm falling like this for you Taehyung. I'm even at the point where I'm imagining things that can't possibly happen. And your Sooyoung? I'm having a bad feeling about her.

--

"You did what!?" Jisoo unnie exclaimed. I decided to tell them what happened. It's been two days since that happened and I can't forget about it. "Yah Jennie. Are you taking drugs? How can you be so dirty??"

"Unnie! I don't fucking know why I even thought of that. It's part of growing up, I guess?"

"Yeah. Having sex with Taehyung as if you're together?" I quickly pushed the bread in her mouth.

"Shut up Chae. Help me forget about it, please? I don't want to think about stuff like this anymore."

"The ONLY way for you to stop this is to uncrush Taehyung. Can you do that? Of course not. Can you keep ingoring him? Of course not. Therefore, you can't forget about your imaginary make out scene."

"Manoban!" Everyone suddenly looked at us. "Oh, sorry. Continue what you're doing." I returned to her. "Stop making fun of me."

"She's technically right, Jennie. You're falling for him everyday. You're already at the highest point where you're imagining things."

"And it's wrong. If I can just like someone else. He has a girlfriend and I know that I have no chance for him. I'm really just a friend and someone who gives him advices. That's my role in his life. He may not say it but I think he treats me as his sister."

"I'm sorry Jen.." I sighed and looked at my soup.

"I lost my appetite. See you guys at practice later." They smiled at me and I left the cafeteria. I need some air.

I went to the school garden, near the fountain. There were couples here and there. Studying together, listening to the same song, flirting..

"Can I take a break from all of these for once?!" I went back inside and went to the locker room.

"How can you do that to me?!" I quickly stepped back. Isn't that Sooyoung? "You've been sleeping with her and you didn't even think about what I would feel?!"

"Sooyoung, it's normal for us to do it. Since that vacation, we've been sleeping together and nothing happened. I swear, Sooyoung!"

"But things are different! You have a girlfriend Taehyung! You should stop doing things like that!"

"Listen to me, Jennie and I are almost close as siblings. I may sleep with her, stay with her for a day but you're still my girlfriend, Sooyoung. That won't change."

"But I'm jealous! You never did things like that with me! She's just a bestfriend but I'm your girlfriend! Taehyung, I'm your girlfriend! You never even stayed with me for more than an hour."

"You shouldn't be.. I'm just..not used to this relationship, honestly. But I can learn! I'm still adjusting to this. Please understand me.."

How can she be so selfish of him? Taehyung doesn't deserve someone like that. "Jennie?" I quickly turned around and saw Namjoon and the others. "What are you doing?"

I signaled them to keep quiet. They stood beside me and listened. "Tae's having a fight with Sooyoung and it's because of me." Jisoo unnie and the two also came. "Guys.."

"What's happening?"

"They're fighting because of what happened that night."

"Kim Taehyung! I gave you my permission to do all those friendly things and stuff with her but right now, I don't think I can still let you do that."

"What? Sooyoung, Jennie's my friend! My friends are very important to me and you can't tell me to ignore them."

"Then choose! Who would you rather be?! Those good for nothing friends of yours or me who you've always wanted to have?!"

"I can't choose! You're all special to me! Just be understanding please!"

"No! I want to know who's more important! Me or those people?! But I'm telling you Taehyung.. If you choose them, you'll never have me back."

"Sooyoung.."

"You gave me no choice! So who's it gonna be?"

"I can't!!"

"You have to!"

"Choose us hyung please.." I heard Jungkook whisper.

"Don't worry Kook. I'm sure he's not gonna pick that bitch over us." Lisa said, calming him.

"Taehyung!" She shouted at him. "Would you really choose those freaks over me?! Fine! You've lost me and you're gonna regret that."

"No, Sooyoung!" He pulled her hand and sighed. "N-no. You're..more important."

"How can he- Taehyung!" Namjoon lost it and went inside. "You're seriously picking her over us?!"

"Hyung.." All of purple went inside. "You're all here?"

"And we heard what you said. After everything? After all the success we had together, you're still gonna pick this woman over us?!" Yoongi shouted.

"I thought you said nothing can break our friendship. Liar. We shouldn't have stayed with you when you needed us." Jimin said.

"I thought you're better than this Hyung." Jungkook said and stopped himself from crying.

"Guys-"

"Then stay with her. From this day on, you're no longer part of the group. We're no longer friends and we never met you." Namjoon said and left.

"You fucked up Tae. I hope you're happy." And with what Jin said, all of them left.

I was trying to control my tears when our eyes met. "Jennie.." I immediately looked away and left. "Jennie!"

I thought you said you want us to be friends forever. It hurt me knowing that you just want us as friends but what you did right now hurt me twice, knowing that you'd rather be with her than all of us.

--
Author's Note:

I know you guys aren't happy with this chapter but like I said, I'm gonna need your patience💚💖

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

367K 12.4K 58
"Peitho" - goddess of persuasion and seduction. How can be fangirl Jennie Kim compared to peitho? #1 Taennie #1 Jirose
252K 15.7K 74
Working as a sasaeng for Jennie's most hated boy group is definitely a tough job. Would she be able to do her job well without getting swayed by the...
367K 9.2K 24
The Bangtan Boys vocal line which includes: Jungkook,V,Jin, and Jimin were invited on the show "We got married" They have to marry the gorgeous rook...
226K 9.2K 42
Jennie Kim, daughter of a gang leader was given a mission to hunt and kill the son of another gang leader, Kim Taehyung. Secrets revealed throughout...