My Ikemen Sengoku Stories

Av lucyw260

These stories are FanFics about Ikemen Sengoku. All these stories belong to me, I have written them all Howev... Mer

Missed Love (Nobunaga)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) (Nobu POV)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) Part 2
MC With A Nightmare - HC
"Not Again!" - Kenshin
Growing - Masamune
"What Did I Do To Deserve You?" - Kenshin
Punctures - Nobunaga
When You Flinch During An Argument - Kenshin
Warlords Catch MC Singing - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Ieyasu
Overworking - Kenshin
A Not So Right Drink - Mitsuhide
Break Up Prank - HC
When They Find You Crying - HC
Hold On Tight - Nobunaga
When You Fall Asleep During War Council - HC
Rude Awakening - Yukimura
(TW)When You Flinch During An Argument - Hideyoshi
When You Are Sick - HC
When You Faint - HC
His Children - Shingen
Warlords During Quarantine - HC
Loving Views - Kenshin
Them With An MC Who Has Anxiety - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Nobunaga
When You Can't Sleep - HC
Future Date - Sasuke
Them On Their Wedding Day - HC
River Flows In You
Beauty Overboard - Motonari
Them With A Child - HC
Family Photo - Nobunaga
When They Are Drunk - HC
Them With An MC That Has Allergies - HC
"Always Come Back To Me" - Kenshin
When You Can't Sleep Part 2 - HC
The Time That Passed - Hideyoshi
Well Rested - Masamune
The Daily Escapades Of The Uesugi Family - Kohana Entry 1
Father To Be - Mitsuhide
My Scars Will Fade With Your Love - Nobunaga
Yore Of Shooting Stars - Nobunaga

"I Don't Want To Sleep With You" Prank - HC

2.6K 51 3
Av lucyw260

Mitsunari Ishida

-- "I wonder" you thought to yourself as you got ready for bed and brushed your hair. You'd never pranked Mitsunari before and your feeling very mischievous right now.

-- You walked out from behind the changing partition to see your boyfriend already lying on the futon with his glasses on and looking stunningly beautiful while reading a book on war tactics.

-- Mitsunari looked up and lowered his book you took this opportunity to get his attention "Actually I think I'll sleep somewhere else today"

-- You walked towards the door and were about to open it but your hand froze on the door handle. "What? Lucy?" Mitsunari said very confused at what was happening.

-- Mitsunari quickly got off the futon, tripping on a book in his haste to get over to you. "What do you mean?" he said with a muddled expression "h..have I done something wrong?"

-- Looking at his sweet face you decided you couldn't keep this up anymore, he looked extremely worried. You took his face in your hands "I'm sorry Mitsunari, It was only a prank" you said reaching up and kissing his forehead.

-- "P..prank? oh Y/n that's funny" he said and laughed awkwardly

-- You took his hand and led him back over to the futon "I'm still sleeping here with you" you said smiling and sat down on the futon.

-- In the end you both went to sleep and you promised to never do that again. Mitsunari held you tightly all night.

Masamune Date

-- You and Masamune just got off work and bumped into each other on your way back. You reached the door to Masamune's room and he opened it and gestured for you to go inside.

-- Inside you saw Shogetsu curled up into a ball in the middle of the futon "Looks like Shogetsu has stole our bed lass"

-- You smiled in Masamune's direction and continued to walk into the room. Masamune sat on the futon and it caused Shogetsu to stir and jump off.

-- After you were both ready Masamune opened his arms "come here kitten"

-- You had a slight smile as you walked over to Masamune but then you stopped and suddenly thought of something very bad.

-- "Kitten?, Lass?. You okay?" Masamune asked curiously as you were just standing there now.

-- "I don't want to sleep with you" you said with confidence. That's what you'd thought about when you stopped.

-- "Why? what's wrong?" he asked worriedly and took a step towards you

-- "Nothing. Just because." You turned around and walked out the still opened door. Meanwhile Masamune was left confused.

-- Shogetsu watched you go with a tilted head and the plodded out the door to go with you

-- Masamune started towards the door but before he could get out you walked back in and right into his arms.

-- "Sorry Masamune. It was a prank" he tightened his arms around your waist and lent down so his mouth was right next to your ear and then he whispered "brave huh, I think it's time I show you want happens next yeah?"

-- Lets just say you and Masamune didn't wake up until afternoon the next day when Hideyoshi came to scold you both.

Mitsuhide Akechi

-- You and Mitsuhide were on a information gathering mission on the outskirts of Chugoku. It had rained heavily and you both ran to the nearest Inn to seek cover for the night.

-- "There's only one room? That's fine we'll take it" He spoke friendly with the innkeeper while you headed to a small bench placed up the wall to sit down on and wait.

-- A couple minutes past and Mitsuhide called you over to sign your name on the Inn's log book. Though it wasn't your name that you used because you were undercover so you and Mitsuhide had fake names you were using.

-- After that you got the keys and headed to your room which was the last one on the left hand side.

-- You went to take a bath after Mitsuhide had his fill of teasing you saying stuff like perhaps we should take a bath together.

-- Letting the water run freely and surround you was quite satisfying and you found yourself wounding down from the long day. Soon your mind began to wonder and you started to think about the future mainly YouTube which was your escape in the modern day that you spent hours a day browsing and watching videos.

-- After about 15 minutes of bathing you remembered one video you had saw and thought just because you are in the past doesn't mean you can't put it into play. When you were done you prepared yourself to look really annoyed and stepped out of the onsen, dressed in a light robe you padded back to your room where Mitsuhide would be waiting without knowing hopefully what was about to happen.

-- "Ah little mouse you are back" Mitsuhide said as he looked up at you at the same time you walked through the door and shut it.

-- You ignored him and got into bed and pulling the covers around you and over your face. Mitsuhide thought it was strange that you didn't respond to his words but he let it go.

-- Roughly about 20 minutes later you felt the covers being lifted but before he could climb in you rolled over and blocked him. He presumed you were asleep and quietly laughed but then you turned your head to look him dead in the eye "I don't want to sleep with you"

-- "Why ever not Y/n? Mitsuhide cockily said with his signature smirk.

-- You ignored him again and spread yourself out on the bed like a starfish so he couldn't get in anywhere.

-- Mitsuhide chuckled at your behaviour and slid his hands underneath your body and picked you up. He laid you down and placed you so you were lying on his chest.

-- You turned around and you were nose to nose with each other. "Only joking. Of course I want to sleep with you. Always" You said as you gave him a small peck on his lips and snuggled up against him.

-- Mitsuhide wrapped his arms around you and you soon fell to sleep. As you were asleep Mitsuhide watched your innocent sleeping face for awhile "Your playful side my dear is one of the many reasons I love you"

Kenshin Uesugi

-- You and Kenshin had a slight misunderstanding today and hadn't exactly made up completely. Not wanting it to get any worse you left the room and went to the seamstresses working quarters to cool off and get some work down.

-- Your fellow seamstresses all chatted about what was going on with their lives but you just couldn't bring yourself to get involved because you were too busy thinking about how to solve things with Kenshin. Your answer by the time you had finished your work was a bit of harmless fun. 

-- 9 hours later and you were back at your shared room and waiting for Kenshin to get back. You were pacing back and forth but then you heard movement outside the door and your head snapped up to look as Kenshin walked into the room.

-- As soon as he saw you he quickly spoke "Y/n I-" he started to say but you cut him off. You took a step back and said "I don't want to sleep with you. At least not tonight" his face contorted in pain and worry and you immediately regretted your stupid prank. 

-- "Y/n. Please wait. I'm so sorry about this morning. I'm sorry for getting so angry when you said you wanted to visit the Oda forces, I shouldn't have done that. If you want to go I won't stop you anymore. Please rethink your decision to sleep with me, I won't be able to sleep without you especially if you are angry with me" Kenshin said with a slight pleading edge to his voice and obvious sincerity.

-- Walking forward you wrapped your arms around Kenshin's waist and rested your head on his chest. "Y/n?" Kenshin asked confused. You looked up into his eyes "Kenshin. No it's okay, I should have understood how hard it is for you. I do want to sleep with you I was just trying to lighten up the mood by joking it wasn't a very good idea" You got on your tip toes and pecked Kenshin's lips which were formed as a straight line. 

-- You stepped back and all of a sudden you were pulled towards him with so much force "Woah!, Kensh-" but before you could finish speaking his warm lips were on yours passionately kissing you, melting into his kiss you wrapped your arms around his neck tightly and he pulled you closer to him with his hand on your back.

-- After your unexpected kiss had ended much to your dismay, you were breathing heavily and Kenshin seemed to find pleasure in that fact. He pulled you to bed and pulled the blanket over you both giving you more of the soft blanket than he had. Kissing you on the top of the head he once again said how sorry he was and how much he loved you.

-- Soon you were sleeping in his arms with everything about the day forgiven. 

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm so so so sorry that I haven't posted in months. I've been doing a lot of school work to finish of the year and bingeing so many shows during lockdown. My college closed down like nearly 3 months ago and I haven't been back since it's so sad as my last year of college would have ended later this month and I'll never get to go back. Anyways I plan to come back now and write many more fanfics for you all to enjoy. Thanks for reading this. Also thank you for 20.8k reads.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

2K 92 14
Aiko gets into trouble down in the city and is dragged to the castle. After saving the lord's life, he wants her by him, which she disagrees to. Unab...
89K 1.6K 23
Modern AU | Top Naruto | BDSM (Daddy kink) | HEAVY SMUT Sasuke was not the stalking type. He didn't do little eye flutters and smiles to catch the pe...
36K 848 41
How does Masamune finally win MC's heart? How many times did Ieyasu write Mitsunari in his hate list? What happens when Shingen gets stuck in a Chris...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...