Age matters? - EXO CHANYEOL

Autorstwa sillyshortstory1

Age matters when he is younger and you are older and his english teacher at the same time? Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 Alternative ending A (LONG)
Chapter 42 Alternative ending B (LONG)
Thank you

Chapter 2

237 3 0
Autorstwa sillyshortstory1

P.O.V DONGHAE

   I have decided to go to SM that morning and since the guys would be late I thought to have lunch there and then go to see them, I finished my lunch and I was leaving the canteen when I collided with someone, I was so embarrassed to see that i hit a girl, she apologized but I told her that it was my fault since I didn't see her, I am so stupid sometimes, she stared at me to shake her head later and make a bow, I did the same and she came into the canteen, I stared at her since she was very pretty, I had never seen her here and maybe she is new so if she was here she works at SM, that will be cool because I could see her again, she was pretty and I would like to talk to her and maybe apologize for the previous incident.

When I got to the manager hyung I asked:

-Manager hyung, is there new staff at SM?

-New staff? What do you mean? - he looked at me innocently.

-You know...I saw... - I didn't know how to ask about the girl I have seen before.

-What did you see?

-I saw a no Asian girl at...

-Oh yes, she must be the new English teacher – he said calmly.

-Is there an English teacher?

-Yes, she teaches to the trainee and now to EXO as well.

When he said that my dongsengs from Exo had classes with her I thought to talk to them, I wanted to know about her and her name, there was something cute about her, I didn't know if it was her look or the way he treated me, she didn't act like a fan or maybe she didn't even know who i was, but anyway, I just wanted to ask to my dongsengs about their new teacher.

-D.O is it true that all of you are taking English lessons? – I asked him when he finished to rehearsing.

-Yep, we had our second lesson today – he told me calmly.

-And how was it?

-Good, the teacher is nice and her classes are funny.

-Oh yeah? And where is she from?

-She is American, from a country from South America but...I don't remember the name – he told me while scratching his head.

-Oh, and what's her name? – I tried to sound natural; I didn't want to show a lot of interest.

-Oh, her name is miss (y/n)

-What's wrong with miss (y/n)??!! – asked immediately Chanyeol, everyone laughed at that sudden reaction since he was almost across the room.

-Uuuhh did you see that??!! Channie reacted immediately upon hearing her name!! and he is almost across the room!! – said Kai laughing.

-And of course if his ears are super atomic, it's obvious that he'll receive signals from the other side of the world – Chen laughed from Chanyeol's ears and everyone started to laughed as well.

-And what do you care? Maybe she thinks my ears are attractive – Chanyeol is one of those guys when things go wrong he will always keep up the good mood and I admire him for that.

-Yeah but if you continue with your jokes in class all you will get is for her to expel you from the classroom – told him Sehun laughing, I laughed too especially because Sehun was laughing, he is too serious and it seems that he never smiles but he does.

-That's not gonna happen, I'm sure I'm her favorite student – he said with a big smile.

-You wish – told him Suho.

-What? do we have classes? Asked Lay doubtfully.

-No!! we already had classes! What world do you live in? – said Xiumin and we all burst into laughter, I knew her name and who she was, at least I could speak to her in English since it's easier for me to express myself in English than in my own language.

P.O.V (Y/N)

   It's been a week and the guys from EXO advanced very well, it was harder for some of them but I encouraged them to work hard.

I was still thinking if the guy I saw was Lee Donghae or he just looked like him, but if he was in the canteen at SM maybe he was, gosh! and I so stupid collided with him, I'm sure he's still laughing at me, I would be very ashamed if I saw him again and more if I found out that it was Lee Donghae.

I was leaving the classroom when I don't know if I should call it luck but I saw the same guy walking towards me, I was nervous since he looked more handsome than the last time, he stopped in front of me.

-Hello, how do you do? – he said in English and it wasn't bad, actually his voice sounded so sexy.

-Very well, thanks – I said softly since I was nervous.

-I knew you were the new English teacher, welcome to SM and to Korea – he smiled at me in a sweet way and I almost fainted.

-Yes thank you, everybody's been very nice here.

- They better because if they are not just tell me and I will fix it - He spoke with a mixture of tenderness and coquetry.

-Thanks – it was the only thing I could say.

-My name is Lee Donghae – he said and made a bow, wait...did he say Lee Donghae? Oh my god! I wanted to die right there! – is there something wrong? – he asked me a bit scared while I left my amazement.

-No, it's just...I still remember when I collided with you that day, I'm so sorry I'm so stupid...

-No no no, don't say that! – he said immediately – it was me the stupid who didn't see you!

-My name is (y/n)and if you want to talk to someone about what happened I won't blame you.

-What? I won't tell anyone, why do you think that? – he looked at me sad and I didn't know what happened in his mind - it's me who you should scold.

-It was an accident, Let's leave it like that – I didn't want him to think it was his fault, we were both distracted.

-Ok, so can I invite you a coffee? – he asked me very shy, I wanted to jump and dance inside, Lee Donghae was inviting me a coffee! I didn't know if it was right but I have heard that in Korea if you rejects something to another person it is rude so I had to accept shyly.

P.O.V DONGHAE

   I wanted to talk to her, I wanted to get to know her that's why I went to her classroom, I saw her coming out and I walked straight to her and said hello and gave her the welcome and she answered me shyly, but when I told her who I was she stayed quiet and for a moment I thought she knew who I was and was going to start screaming but she didn't do it, in fact she said if I wanted to talk to someone about what happened at the canteen I could do it, why the heck she thinks that? I look that way? If I don't like something I complain immediately? For that reason I invited her for a coffee and show her that I'm not like that, she accepted but she wasn't sure to go with me, maybe she has boyfriend, damn! I always like girls with boyfriends.

When we got to the canteen this was empty, luckily, that way we would be calmer.

-Can I ask you something? Please, don't feel bad - I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

-Sure.

-Why should I talk to someone about what happened? I gave you such a bad impression? – I'm not gonna lie, I was scared of an affirmative answer.

-Is not that, it's just...sometimes I'm very clumsy and I don't want troubles here.

-I am clumsy too! – I said happily and she started to laugh.

-Sorry if I laugh, you are the first person who said that very proud of himself.

-It's true, I can't deny it besides you could say that we are equals – she blushed and I thought she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. While we drank our coffee we talked about a bit of everything, as age, like and dislikes, our hometown and the best thing was that she didn't have boyfriend, I don't have a girlfriend either so we are both free and single. I don't get her problem with age, she is just a bit older than me but who cares? Actually I thought she was my same age at the beginning but I like her that way, even if she is noona.

**Note: Second part!! i hope you like it. **

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.9K 132 19
When your ex transfers to your school and you just recently broke up with someone else. Whom will y/n go back to? Whom does she love more?
4.4K 144 20
What happens when a young man replaces EXO's manager ? Is he going to be better than the last one or worst ? *COMPLETED*
4.4K 75 26
Going to the same school as your idols... Even soon become your crush Love is tough Love is hurt Complicated feelings cannot be avoid Even creates en...
9.9K 336 24
At Busan High, you've gotten used to the way things work. You stay quiet and out of the way at school, but at his place, you find him in between your...