˗ˏˋ 12:00 AM 'ˎ˗

By 1-800-STUPIDA

❨ かつて ❩ ༊*·˚ ⋮ our best boys put in the best situations ! 𝐢𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 / 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 [ i... More

:)
•*PREFERENCES*•
How you meet
How long he waited before asking you out
What kind of couple you are
First kiss
PDA level
Surprise visits from you
Would they cheat?
Them as Cardi B songs
Them as Ariana Grande songs
Sleepovers with them
Do the fans know about you
You're brought up during an interview/ QNA
Going public
Your celebrity sibling(s)
Them as things I say
What they love about you
What you love about him
Them as my favorite resturants
They see you in the shower
Contact Names
You slap his ass
Makeout sessions
Them as vines
You're on your period
what they do for your birthday
your celebrity best friend
Them as Billie Ellish Songs
Your favorite show to watch together
Them as iconic lines from Antonio Garza
Songs you play to annoy him
Who said I love you first
HOW he/you said I love you
Your favorite pics of them
Things he says he hates, but he actually loves
Your song
What kind of art hoe you are
Break up
Break up song
Did you date while you were broken up?/ how long were you broken up?
Make up!
Age difference
Height Difference
Do their parents like you?
Do your parents like them?
how old were you when you met?
When you cry
You get caught making out
Promise rings!
Your greatest accomplishment
Them as That 70s Show Characters
Them as On My Block Characters
Them as my favorite Youtubers
Them as my favorite Netflix originals
They hear you cuss for the first time
Cooking/Baking with them
texting with them
He gets a boner
Moving in Together!
Pet you get together
You left your bra in his room
What you call each other
Getting drunk
Your favorite 80s movie
Songs you get turnt to
Songs you get freaky to
Your contreversial friend(s)
Amusement parks you go to
Your relationship as 80s songs
his favorite place to kiss you
things you say/do that annoy him
your favorite famous horror movie to watch
meme songs that they are
•]••'º'•» 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧 «•'º'••[•
◦•●◉✿ 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧 ✿◉●•◦
✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿
¤ (¯'☆✭.¸_)¤ 𝐖𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 ¤(_¸.✭☆'¯) ¤
How he says 'I love you'
They find a fanfic about y'all
When you sleep together
Going to work with him!
His reaction to having scratches on his back
Them as more things i say
Vacation spot
what happens to them when they play Bitlife
when you get your wisdom teeth out
them as iconic/savage Arthur quotes
dirty pick up lines they say
them as iconic dr.phil quotes
you get hurt
what you do in the shower
them as conversations between scott disik and kourtney kardashian
their anatomy edits
you have braces
•*IMAGINES*•
Finn | nothing breaks like a heart
Wyatt | One kiss?
Jaeden | stuttering love bug
Finn | 2 AM
Jack | Bare and rare
jaeden | steamy (fluff)
Wyatt | confessions
finn | sorry
finn | sorry (2)
jack | another bite
jaeden | babysitters
wyatt | labels..🏳️‍🌈
split | finn
looking her best | all of them!
theif | jack (suggestive)

wyatt | f.e.s

484 5 0
By 1-800-STUPIDA

"Where's Amber?" Wyatt asked me as we walked towards the parking lot, me looking down at my shoes I slowly looked up at him.

"Date with Jackson." I said before looking forward, folding my hands behind my back for whatever reason.

"She didn't even think to take you home first?" he asked, I shrugged and shook my head. "That's fucked up she should be a better host than that."

"Don't be so..." I trailed off looking for the proper string of words in english, sighing when I couldn't really get it out. "Hard on her?" I looked over to Wyatt again "Was that right?"

"Yes." He smiled. "That was right."

I smiled softly before looking back to the space in front of me "This is her first time leaving me here anyway." I said tucking some hair behind my ear.

"There shouldn't be a first time." He said. "Now I have to take you home."

I stopped walking "You do not have to." I said. "I can walk."

"No that's not what I meant." He stopped himself and shook his head. "I don't mind giving you a ride, I actually prefer it..I just wish she'd be better at communicating."

"She's my host sister, not my mother." I pointed out.

Wyatt shrugged "True." he looked over to me "But that doesn't make it any better. You've only been in America for like, what two months?"

"Two months." I nodded with a smile.

"See I remember these things." He smiled as he played with his keys. "I remember all the stuff you tell me."

I blushed, I don't really know why but I did, and I didn't hate it. We made it to his car and we got in, he turned on the car immediately so the AC would blast on. I felt my muscles crying from relief as I eased into the seat, a satisfied sigh leaving my lips. Slowly I buckled up and came back to reality.

"I'm gonna to fight her." He said shaking his head after watching me. "She left you out in this heat, for who knows how long."

"I'm not a child Wyatt, I'm almost seventeen years old." I reminded giving him a patient look.

"I know." He said. "And while your english is getting really good you still don't speak enough to where I feel confident for you to be on your own."

I furrowed my eyebrows, the way those words came together made it sound like he cared more than I thought. And Maybe he did. "When you said I'm gonna fight her did you mean real fight, of the play fighting that you told me about?" I asked, putting my phone down.

"Both probably." He said with a chuckle, making me believe it was okay to do so too.

Wyatt turned up the radio slightly so the song could be heard better and I smiled. "I like this song." I said pointing at the radio. "It's nice."

"Yeah it's a pretty good song." He responded. "Where'd you hear first?"

I crossed my legs "Back home, before I knew a lot of english. But I still sang it, and danced to it."

Wyatt smiled "Really?"

"Mmhh." I nodded. "I never could say the name right. Something like Cl- Cla-"

"Clairo?" He chuckled at my struggling to say it.

"Yes! Clairo." I said saying right for the first time ever. "I like her voice."

"Yeah it's quite nice." He responded with a smile still on his face.

"She's very pretty." I added again.

"Sure."

"Sure?" I echoed. "That didn't sound right."

Wyatt shook his head, like he was trying not to laugh. Did I say something funny? Should I laugh too? "I agree, she's pretty. But, she's not what I typically go after when I want to date."

"You've dated?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" He asked. "I've dated thousands-" He turned to look at me but stopped talking, I think that my frown from those last few words made him rethink how he was going to tell me his little story. He cleared his throat. "Well not thousands per say, say uh, what about you? Who have you dated?"

I turned back to facing front, not realizing I was turned to face him just to see him a little better. "Nobody." I responded. "I haven't dated anyone before."

"No one?" He asked me. "Not a single person?" I shook my head, and he did the same. "I don't believe that, you've had to have dated at least three people."

"Three?" I cried. "Maybe in my head."

Wyatt laughed "Whats wrong with the boy's back in your country? They do they not have eyes and ears?"

"Some of them do." I said with a serious face. He looked over to me like he was gonna say something but I stopped him. "I'm joking." I smiled with a short laugh, making him relax.

"They must not be working then." He said continuing to drive with a smirk.

I smiled to myself, holding my hand on my cheek to hopefully hide the fact that I was doing so. I didn't really know why but I would feel even more emotional if he had realized such. "The boys back home in Syria only find women to marry, not to date."

"Oh." He said in realization. "Is that what you want? Marriage?"

I held my phone loosely, wanting something to hold as I spoke to help distract me slightly "No, I'm too young. But, back home many of my friends have been married off and had kids."

"But not you?"

"My parents want me to study." I answered. "They want me to move here, permanently."

"Without them?" He asked. "Wouldn't that be hard on your family?"

"Maybe." I said. "Not many fathers are close to their daughters. I just got lucky, they both want me here."

"And..I assume you want to be here too?" He asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

"That's good." He responded. "I want you here too."

I smiled wider, which I didn't know I could do until right then. "يا له من حلو" I said more to myself than him.

"Ya lah min huluin." He tried for repeat, butchering the pronunciation. Making me laugh harder than I thought was necessary. I covers my mouth trying to stop myself from laughing too much, but I just couldn't help it. Once I stopped I realized I grabbed Wyatt's hand, most likely to restrict myself from doing too much. But I didn't want to let go, so I didn't. He gave me a look that was embarrassed, but he was still smiling at me nonetheless. "What does that mean?" He asked me.

"It's like saying, how sweet." I responded.

"Me sweet?" He said. "Only for Y/N." he chuckled.

I playfully rolled my eyes, even if I didn't fully understand the meaning I still felt like I knew the overall feeling of it. "Wyatt?" I asked out.

"Yes dearest." he responded. Dearest? Weren't you only supposed to use that in a letter?

"Those girls that you dated." I reintroduced. "What did they look like?"

"All of them?" He asked me.

"No there's too many." I said seriously, but him still laughing at it anyway. "Tell me the best ones."

Wyatt looked slightly skeptical but he went with my request. "There was this girl, her name was Jess." he began. "We dated for eight months, and she was just- I don't know."

"What?" I urged.

He gave me a look, almost as if he didn't want to continue, but I really wanted him to, and I think it was showing because he sighed before going on. "She was on the taller side, and she was pretty skinny." My stomach started to feel odd, but I just ignored it. So far I wasn't hearing anything I had wanted to. Taller side? I was barely 162cm right now, and skinny? It's not that I'm not skinny, but it's not that I am either. Mama always said I just had a big butt and some alright breasts but I didn't realize how much it wasn't helpful to me until now.

"She had green eyes, and shoulder length blonde hair." White, she was white! Something I'm not, not really at all. Green eyes? No way, light brown maybe. Blonde hair? Bleach wasn't an option.

"Oh." I said. "She sounds lovely."

"She was." He said.

"What." I stopped, thinking of how to say it. "What made her special to you?"

"Personality probably." He said. "We liked each other for a long time before we actually dated, but we just never got serious I guess. But there was one thing that just, made me always trust her."

"What was that?" I asked.

Wyatt looked over to me with slight panic "Maybe I should save that for later." I furrowed my eyebrows, what was so bad about it that he couldn't tell me? Was it crude?

"I see." I responded looking down at our hands seeing I let go as soon as he started to describe her to me. I turned back and leaned my head on the car window. "She sounds perfect."

"No one is." He responded.

"Perfect for you." I corrected, it falling awkwardly silent after that. Of course, I didn't feel any way, but I felt he did.

"She couldn't have been." He said. "Or else we'd be together still."

"She will come back." I said. "She sounds like someone you cared about a lot." I lifted my head slightly to look over to him. "Did you love her?"

Wyatt sighed and thought deeply "Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"I never knew." he said. "It felt like it but, I never said it."

"You probably did." I responded resting my head again. "You never forget your first love. Isn't that what you Americans say? I don't quite understand it."

"That's what they say." He said. "But she wasn't my first love."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because I don't think I've met her yet."

"Met who?"

"My first love."

I looked out the window, the sun was still high up in the sky, glaring down at anyone who dared to step outside. I didn't realize how hot it was going to be once we walked out because of how cool and crisp it was in the car.

"Don't worry about it." He said after some time, I turned to look at him, confused. "I'm sure you'd be the first one to know who it is."

That made zero sense, but I just went along with it.

We pulled up to the house, slowly I got out the car and groaned at the feeling of the heat on my skin. It felt like walking into an oven. Wyatt came around the car and took my backpack out for me. before handing it to me he hugged me. Something I wasn't expecting at all, eventually I hugged back trying to hide my surprise from it.

I'd never really known Wyatt to be an affectionate person like this, but I appreciated it now. I held him tightly, the hug so prefect I didn't really want it to end. Perhaps it was weird hugging on him for so long, but at the moment I hadn't any cares to spare. He pulled back from the hug, keeping his arms around me at a slight distance. He pressed a kiss to my forehead and ruffled my hair a bit.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning." He smiled as he went to get back into the car.

"But Amber gives me a ride." I said.

He stopped just before he was about to get in "Tell her your boyfriend will be picking you up from now on."

"But I don't have one?" I said in a more question like tone, confused beyond words.

He sighed and walked over to me, making me furrow my eyebrows and fall stiff. He stopped when he was right in front of me and pressed a kiss onto my lips, holding me close to him as he did so before pulling back.

"Do you want one?"

hey y'all I'm back! I came up with this idea and I knew I had to publish it, especially since it's been so long! I will try and publish at least once a week (two weeks max) until there's no more room in here anymore!

i hope you all enjoyed and hopefully didn't find this offensive or cliche as that's not what I'm trying to do! to!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...
69.4K 668 46
In which I write about the it cast fem!reader started (7/25/20) ended (11/8/20)
113K 1.4K 57
preferences and imagines for the IT cast and characters. even though there are already a lot of them out there, imma write one anyway. lots of the co...
262K 2.5K 103
WARNING: adult content Preferences This story includes: Finn ★ Jaeden ☆ Jack/Sadie❕ Wyatt ♣️ includes swearing, drinking* (This is my first book...