Born Crazy || Sweet Pea [1] [...

De molly_fandom_

Jayda Jones, Jughead's twin sister. Complete opposites. He grew up at Riverdale High. She grew up at Southsid... Mai multe

||CAST LIST||
||PLAYLISTS||
||ONE - I'M NOT CRAZY||
||TWO - CHEMISTRY||
||THREE - ROMANCE AT IT'S FINEST||
||FOUR - TRUE OR FALSE||
||FIVE - EXPOSURE||
||SIX - SAVIOUR||
||SEVEN - JUBILEE||
||EIGHT - MAN DOWN||
||NINE - LENIENCY||
||TEN - COURTROOM||
||ELEVEN - SOUTHSIDE HIGH||
||TWELVE - FAILURE||
||THIRTEEN - HEROES AND CIPHERS||
||FOURTEEN - SERPENTS VS BULLDOGS||
||FIFTEEN - HALF A SERPENT||
||SIXTEEN - INITIATION||
||SEVENTEEN - RACE ME||
||EIGHTEEN - DRAG RACE||
||NINETEEN - DRUG RUNNER||
||TWENTY - JAIL||
||TWENTY-ONE - FAMILY||
||TWENTY-TWO - RETIREMENT||
||TWENTY-THREE - DEALER||
||TWENTY-FOUR - REVENGE||
||TWENTY-FIVE - TRANSFER||
||TWENTY-SIX - SCHOOL||
||TWENTY-SEVEN - 'FIT IN'||
||TWENTY-EIGHT - NO GIRLS||
||TWENTY-NINE - PICKENS DAY||
||THIRTY - HEAD||
||THIRTY-ONE - PENNY PEABODY||
A/N
||THIRTY-TWO - MISTAKES||
||THIRTY-THREE - FIND HER||
||THIRTY-FOUR - REUNITED||
||THIRTY-SIX - PROTEST||
||THIRTY-SEVEN - THE CAR||
||THIRTY-EIGHT - MATCH||
||THIRTY-NINE - HELP||
||FORTY - MUSICAL||
||FORTY-ONE - SAVAGE SHOW||
||FORTY-TWO - MY FAULT||
||FORTY-THREE - ARREST||
||FORTY-FOUR - INNOCENT||
||FORTY-FIVE - RIOT NIGHT||
||FORTY-SIX - SURVIVOR||
||FORTY-SEVEN - CONFESSION||
||FORTY-EIGHT - RAID||
||FORTY-NINE - CROWN||
||FIFTY - JUST THE BEGINNING||
Sequel!

||THIRTY-FIVE - RETURN||

700 9 3
De molly_fandom_

Jayda's POV

The next day, at Sweet Pea's protest, I went to school. When I walk down the halls, I feel like everyone's looking at me.

I pulled the hood of my hoodie, correction Sweet Pea's hoodie, over my head.

"How many people did you tell?" I asked Sweet Pea.

"I didn't tell anyone." He responded. We walk into chemistry, and Reggie looks at me. I sit down next to him, and ignore his gazes at my face.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asks. I ignore him, and write down notes. "Did he do that to you?" He nods over to Sweet Pea.

"No, of course not." I reply.

"Then what happened?" Reggie asks.

"We're not friends, why would I tell you?" I respond, coldly.

"I know you went missing." He points out. I didn't know he knew. "What actually happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I snap.

"What happened--"

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" I repeat, louder. I pick up my books, and leave the classroom.

Sweet Pea comes out shortly afterwards.

"What's going on?" He asks me.

"I thought I could forget it, but I can't, I can't." I say. There are tears running down my cheeks. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay." He soothes. I break away, and kiss him. Then, the bell goes for lunch, and students pile out classrooms.

"I'm starving." I stated, making Sweet Pea laugh.

"Come on then." He replied, and we walk down the corridor to the cafeteria.

When we arrive, we sit with Toni, Fangs and a bunch of other Serpents. We watch as a red-headed girl pours a strawberry milkshake over Veronica's head, making me snort with laughter.

"Karma's a bitch." I said.

-----

On the way home from school, Jughead catches me up about the plans for Southside High.

"So, Hiram is building a prison over Southside High?" I conclude.

"Yeah." Jug confirms.

"I think we should do something, to protest the school closing." I say.

"Like what?" Jughead asked. We turn into Sunnyside Trailer Park.

"Like chain ourselves to the school." I answered.

"Isn't that a bit far?" 

"No." I insisted. "It's worth a try. And, besides, it'll take my mind off everything."

The next day, I tried out for the Vixens with Toni, because she forced me to. Toni peformed first, and then, it was my turn.

"Cherry, if you may." I said, and Cheryl put on the music.

(Second dancers, the girl at the front. Start video at 1:02)

I smiled as all the girls, minus Veronica clapped for me. Cheryl stepped forward, and I went to stand next to Toni.

"That was amazing." she whispered. "No way Sweet Pea knows you can dance like that."

"He does now." I responded, and nodded my head to where I knew he was watching from.

"I don't think there's any way you amateurs are gonna top that. So, practice is over, Vixens. Inner circle Vixens, hang back. You know who you are." Cheryl announced.

 I turned to leave with the other girls, but Toni grabbed the back of my t-shirt, and pulled me back.

"Rude." I said, and we walked over to where Cheryl, and the other girls were already standing.

"In honor of Toni and Jayda joining our squad, I think we should celebrate with a mandatory slumber party at Thistlehouse." Cheryl declared. "Fancy dressing gowns are appreciated. You've all seen The Beguiled, right? Dinner at 8, parlor games to follow."

"Dare I ask what the hell The Beguiled is?" I asked Toni. She shook her head. Cheryl left, and I saw Sweet Pea come towards me.

"That dance was great." he said. I kissed him. I moved his hands to my hips, and pressed my body against his.

"Maybe, I can show you what else I can do, later." I teased. He leaned down to kiss me again, but I moved away, and walked away from him.

"Why are you so mean to me?" He called after me. 

-----

That night, I went to the slumber party at Cheryl's. Everyone else sat in a hairbrushing chain, but I thought it was weird, so I just sat on Cheryl's bed, watching. Then, Cheryl got up to talk to us all.

"Inner Circle, Cousin Betty, I didn't just bring you to Thistlehouse for a girlish slumber party." Cheryl announced. "The truth is, I'm terrified of being alone here. There's a stranger in this house, my Uncle Claudius. He's as mad as the sea, and ever since he blew in, I feel like I'm in mortal peril."

"Wait, I'm confused. Is this real, or are we playing a game?" Toni asked, clearly as confused as I was.

"All to real, Tee-Tee." Cheryl answered. "I fear they're plotting against me and Nana Rose. Mumzie cultivates esoteric herbs in the conservatory, Tannis root, jimsonweed. I'm afraid to eat for fear of being poisoned."

"Cheryl, are you sure you're not imagining things?" Josie asked.

"Well, if she is, Josie, then maybe I am, too." Betty spoke up. "There's a stranger in my life as well. Chic. With him lurking behind every corner, my house feels--"

"Dangerous. Deadly." Cheryl continued for her. "I sympathize. Jayda, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, what is it, Cherry?" I responded.

"Where have you been this last week? And, how did you get the cuts and bruises on your face?" She asked me. The room went silent, and everyone turned to me.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I answered. 

"You can tell us." Cheryl said.

"Guys, don't grill her." Toni defended for me. She understood that I don't want to relive it.

"Please." Betty said. "I know how much Jug was worrying."

"Fine." I replied. "I was kidnapped, and he beat me."

Everyone was silent again. 

"Are you okay?" Josie asked.

"I'm fine." I answered. "Let's just go to bed."

Betty, Veronica and Josie all slept together on the floor, and Toni and Cheryl were in Cheryl's bed. I slept away from them, in the corner of the room. I was texting Sweet Pea, who was also having a hard time sleeping.

Sweet Pea <3

Can you just come home?

To: Sweet Pea <3

I have to be here for Cheryl

Sweet Pea <3

I don't like being away from you :(

To: Sweet Pea <3

Just deal with it

Sweet Pea <3

Rude

To: Sweet Pea <3

I love you tho xx

Sweet Pea <3

I love you too xx

I closed my phone, and tried to get some rest, but we heard a huge crashing noise. We all leapt out of bed, and followed Cheryl out into the hall, where she was screaming. We looked over the railing, and there was Nana Rose on the floor, unconscious.

"Someone call 911!" I exclaimed, and Betty quickly pulled out her phone, and dialled the number.

Not the night I was expecting.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

322K 6K 26
in which FP's and Alison's lost daughter, Grace, returns to Riverdale to find them. but when Grace meets the Serpents, someone catches her attention...
1M 22K 52
"You aren't even a Serpent, princess!" Tall Boy yells. "My name is Kitty Jones, Tall Boy, and I am a Serpent." Katarina Jones snarled in reply. "Unti...
113K 1.8K 65
Ella is the daughter of FP Jones and twin sister of Jughead. Being a serpent is tough in a town like riverdale is tough, not knowing when money is co...
29.6K 419 15
Jayden is Archie's twin sister and Jughead's bestfriend. She is part of Riveldale's very own Golden Trio and of course a Bulldog. She loves to make m...