||FOURTEEN - SERPENTS VS BULLDOGS||

Jayda's POV

"I'm starving," I moaned to Sweet Pea and Fangs. "Do you have any food?"

"No, I don't. You ate it all last time you came over." Sweet Pea answered. Fangs started laughing.

"If you're dating me, your fridge needs to always be fully stocked." I said.

"Fine, we'll go to the grocery store and grab some." Sweet Pea replied. I immediately stood up, and threw my Serpent jacket on.

"Come on, let's go." I said. They both started laughing, 

We headed to the grocery store, and grabbed a bunch of food.

"You happy now?" Sweet Pea asked as we walked out the store. I shoved him out the door.

"I was always happy, just hungry." I answered. Our smiles faded when we caught sight of someone spray-painting the wall.

"Hey." Sweet Pea said, and we walked faster over there. "What the hell are you doing?"

I caught a glimpse of the boy's red hair. Dammit Archie!

"Back off. I'm not here for you." Archie snapped, continuing to paint the wall.

"Oh, yeah? Then who's this message for, huh?" Sweet Pea snapped. He grabbed Archie's wrist and pushed him away from the wall. "Oh, hell. Don't tell me it's for the Black Hood. You believe this guy? People say we're the troublemakers."

"Jayda? Is that you?" Archie asked, and I just turned away. He then tried to push past us.

"Woah." Fangs said, pushing Archie backwards.

"Southside Serpent country. You can't come here and tag our turf." Sweet Pea said, angrily. "So, why don't you get your ass back to the Northside, before someone gets hurt?"

Archie, don't make a huge mistake.

"Get out of my way, or someone will get hurt." Archie said, looking Sweet Pea in the eye.

"You get made a big mistake." Sweet Pea said, snapping out his switchblade. He scoffed.

Archie waited for a moment, before pulling out a gun on my boyfriend's face.

"Who made a mistake?" Archie snapped. I felt Sweet Pea push me behind him as we backed away.

"What the hell, man?" Sweet Pea said, his attitude changed. 

"Who made a mistake?!" Archie repeated, louder this time. We ran away from Archie, and back down to Sunnyside Trailer Park.

"Are you okay?" Sweet Pea asked me when we were far enough away.

"I'm fine," I sighed. "I just wanna go home."

"Do you know that guy?" Fangs asked me.

"Through Jughead." I answered, simply.

-----

After spending the night at Sweet Pea's, I headed to my trailer to see Betty run out and to her car. I opened the door, and saw Jughead stretched out on the couch.

"So, she spent the night?" I questioned my twin brother, raising an eyebrow.

"We fell asleep." he replied, sitting up and adjusting his hat. "Anyway, where were you?"

"I was at Sweet Pea's." I said, and sat at the table. "Did you know what your red-headed friend did last night?" My voice was angry.

"No. Why? What did he do?" Jughead asked, frantically.